Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Vote_lcapSomewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Voting_barSomewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Vote_lcapSomewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Voting_barSomewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)

Go down 
+3
DivingDart
Ixen
Manx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am

Rayna walked down the street, the sounds of the city bustling around her. It was a calm day today it seemed, nothing to drastic going on, no crime for her to fight. Rayna was bored, she needed something to do. She walked over to a stall that was sitting on the corner. The vendor offered her a pretzel and she paid for it, walking away eating. she walked over to a small park area that had one of too benches and a few trees. It was a pitiful park in midtown, but nonetheless it was something.

Rayne sat down on a bench, wondering if all the villains went on vacation or something. It was unlike them to spend a day not causing trouble. She seemed so used to running around beating bad guys that the minute she didn't have to, she got bored.

"I have no life," She said quietly to herself as she took another bite. The wind blew calmly around her, people walked by without giving her a second glance. It was a typical day, but Rayna was just waiting for the excitement to start.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 am

Malharon walked by in the crowd he stood out because of his red and black armor decorated with silver skulls. He was approached by a homeless man asking for change. malhar9n just sneered and touched his chest throwing him about ten feet backward. (tiny eldritch blast) he continued walking as though nothing had happened. Malharon suddenly looked at her and grinned

Last edited by ixensvent on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 am

Rayna was still eating her pretzel when she heard a loud sound behind her. She looked around to see a man fall to the ground and another man standing there grinning. She knew this could only be something bad and she stood up, " I dont know what you did to him but you might want to apologize," She said tossing the rest of her pretzel in the trash, "It's not nice to be so mean to homeless people,"

Rayna might have been a hero to some extent, but she was also homeless. She did little jobs to earn money but not enough to afford a place to stay. She became instantly angry when someone was mean to homeless people, it wasn't there fault they had no other place to go. She frowned at the man and her eyes squinted a little as she waited, daring him to challenge her.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 am

Amongst the serene surroundings of a mundane day, sat a top-hat. One solitary piece of headgear, planted upon the ground in the middle of a grassy area. No one nearby appeared to claim ownership of it. Commuters ignored the slight deviance to their otherwise perfect routines. Who had time to investigate a hat? It was just going to be empty.

Of course nothing goes undisturbed forever. A rubbish collector trundled his bin-cart along the cobbled pathways and sighted the discarded item. Hands covered in sterile gloves reached out for the top-hat, lifting it off its end – There was an explosion of papers; fliers, more accurately. The concussive forced bowled the council worker over. Fliers rained down all around him, all proclaiming one thing.

'Vote Mumbo for Mayor! ✓'

The enlarged face on the papers suddenly made a guest star appearance himself. In a puff of smoke Mumbo was suddenly standing on a statue podium, throwing his arms wide to capture the attention of all the pedestrians milling about the park, “Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time anywhere the Amazing Mumbo will now tackle the giant no magician has tackled before. The bane that no man has yet escaped – politics!”

He waved his wand dramatically, and suddenly the statue he was stood in front of was a mirror image of himself, wearing instead the hat of a city official. Mumbo pulled a stage crook out of his sleeve and leaned off onto his right upon it, “Pesky Titans on your heels? City too tame for your likings? All problems of the past if you vote for Mayor Mumbo!” Confetti would explode out of his hat and rain down over everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am

Malharon sighed and grumbled "hes giving magic a bad name." Malharon began walking up to mumbo intending to give him a piece of his mind completely ignoring rayna now. Malharon shouted from nearby your a blemish on the face of magic."
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Rayne turned to the face the magician, he had blue skin! She bent down and picked up one of the flyers, "Stop the Titans? They bring a semblance of peace to this city," She looked at the magician, finally realizing who he was, "I've heard of you. You cause trouble just because you can," She started walking towards him, Just the fun I've been waiting for. A chance to beat someone who deserves it. Why don't you just run along now and go play with your magic dust, or I might just have to show you why criminals don't last in this city," She smiled menacingly and watched Mumbo, waiting to see his response.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Rex was still having a hard time processing what was going on. He wasn’t in his world anymore, that means that nothing he knew before was here: Six, Holiday, Bobo, Noah, Caesar, none of them were around. This also meant no more Van Kleiss, but the good people outweighed the bad. One thing he was relieved about though, this world didn’t seem to have any Nanite infected monsters, hopefully this meant that this world was in peace, he hadn’t checked any newspapers or networks. He walked through the city, that much hasn’t changed at least, a city is a city no matter what universe you were in. Everything seemed pretty mundane really, not much excitement. There were people walking, and working, and walking, and working…would it kill someone to create a giant man-eating hamster or something?

His prayers were…somewhat answered when he found someone causing a big scene, seriously…he didn’t think anything could be more noticeable than a giant E.V.O., but this guy seemed to manage. Some blue guy in a Vegas Magician get up creating a giant statue and talking some nonsense about ‘Titans’, how could anyone miss that? There was another man near him, apparently mad at him, and a girl looking at the two, seemingly to protest against either the blue one or just both of them. Rex thought she was pretty brave, but this didn’t seem like a situation for some civilian girl to take care of. It might not have been an E.V.O., but it was something Rex needed to handle.

He walked up behind the girl, holding her shoulder and pulling her back lightly, ”Excuse me miss, I-..woah. You look a lot better in the front than I thought.” Rex couldn’t help but stare at her for a moment, he had to work on that. He snapped out of it then returned to what he was doing, ”It’s dangerous for a civilian, you might want to clear the area.” Getting that out of the way, he walked forward to face the blue man and the other guy. He had to be cautious with the male civilian, he couldn’t let him get hurt as well. ”I don’t know who you are, but where I come from people like you aren’t considered one of the good guys. Either you stop what you’re doing now, or I’ll have to get involved!” He punched his right fist into his left palm. He was kind of hoping the magician would resist, then he could have a bit of fun with him.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

A voice would cut across Mumbo's blowhard speech. He stopped pointing to random members of the crowd, asking whether they'd like to fill out a ballet now, and turned to the guilty party. Critics, as sure as death and taxes. Mumbo had been dodging taxes for some time now, but it would appear he was still a victim of the other two.

A hand came up to shield the sun from his eyes, while he glared at the culprit, "And what are you suppose to be? My competitor? Let's not have this devolve into a slander campaign." No, Mumbo would be much more childish than that. See what his heckler thought of the 'sawing in half' trick up close and gone wrong.

Before things could escalate between the two rival conjurers, a girl spoke up.

"It's a free country kid. I'm no more of a pest here than the doves." Clasping his palms together Mumbo produced twin birds, which immediately took off and perched upon the statue, "Oh. I take it back, they're a bigger pain than I thought."

Upon inspecting the doves, eying them suspiciously in case they tried to stain his statue white, a third interloper arrived. Mumbo needed once of those audience cues that read 'silence'. He jumped off the podium this time to greet the unsatisfied young man face-to-face. The crook being leant against with both hands, "Not one of the good guys? Is that so? Politicians never usually are." The crook was suddenly a wand. Mumbo waved it around in a fancy manner, "Do please get involved. Spread the word!" Buttons materialised out of thin air. They began pinning themselves onto the shirts of the gathered crowd.

They read; 'If You Can't Beat Mumbo; Join Mumbo!'
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Malharon sighed in frustration and decided to watch it was obvious the other two were heros so by default the villains need to stick together. He would see how this played out first not liking the magician. He whispered a word and created a hole ahead of mumbo that had the potential to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 am

Rayna looked at the new arrival, shock on her face. He was blunt, that was for sure. "Wait until he sees the freak that I am" She whispered to herself. She then turned her attention back to the oddly colored magician, " I don't care how amazing you think you are, you are not going to disturb the peace of this city without my atempts to stop you," She closed her eyes and concentrated for a second, knowing her hair changed color, now looking as if it was dyed all the colors of the rainbow. She opened her eyes and stared back at the magician angrily. She really hated when people tried to make things more difficult then what they needed to be.

"Think I'm a poor civilian now?" She asked smiling a little and looking at the other boy. She turned her attention back to Mumbo, Your move" She said with menace in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Rex was a bit surprised when the weirdo came up to his face, he didn’t much enjoy it either. He resisted the strong urge to just punch him the face, figured he’d give him the chance to stop before Rex considered what he was doing too far. He actually didn’t really understand what he was trying to pull by trying to become Mayor, did he think people would seriously try to vote him into office? Rex had to admit he had some fancy tricks though, the buttons appearing out of nowhere, even if it was annoying. He took the button off of his jacket and looked at it, reading it out loud, ”’If you can’t beat Mumbo; join Mumbo’? The name definitely fits.” Growing a bit aggravated, Rex was ready to just go and attack Mumbo, but something stopped him in his tracks.

Behind him the girl he told to get to safety was still there, and she started going on a rant against Mumbo. He had to give it up to her for standing up to him, but she really was in danger here. He turned to tell her again to clear the area, but it really turned out that he didn’t need to. She watched her hair change color and…pretty much knew she wasn’t just a civilian now. [color]Yeah, this place is gonna take some getting used to.[/color] He really underestimated her, and frankly he found it a bit hotter that she had some powers.

He also turned his attention back to Mumbo, squeezing the button in his hand. ”Getting back to the point, either you leave and stop making a mess,” He formed his arms into the large mechanical smack hands, dropping the crushed button onto the ground, ”Or I..I mean, we’ll make you leave.”
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Hotwire... finally getting used to doing the hero beat...

"nothing... nothing... nothing... cat scratching a stray dog... nothing..."

Then there came some action.

To men... one in armor, and the other dressed like a loony stage magician (Ugh... magic)

The other two... a teenager who had created gigantic hands out of... metal... possibly a technical hero... This would be interesting. There was also a girl... shooting rainbow colored beams. However... Hotwire was more focused on the boy with the giant hands.

"Alright... if you wouldn't mind... I would like to help in this battle. Hotwire of the teen titans at your service. Hotwire said, pulling out his communicator, and showing it to all present.

"After all. we are talking about The Amazing Mumbo... one of the titans greatest opponents. While I believe his "magic" is nothing more than parlor tricks. He must be stopped.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Disturbing the peace? Making a mess? These heroes had a taste for drama, that was certain. Mumbo had put on a demonstration. A punt for the public audience. He hadn't done anything illegal. Except maybe some vandalism, easily fixed. Mumbo clicked his fingers. And the statue transformed back, spooking the doves into flight.

Turning round towards his opposition he frowned, “I see if you want freedom of speech around here you've got to sell your voice.” Speaking louder now, he addressed the two in a public manner, “If you bullies go around rough-housing every busker and street vocalist you see, then maybe I'm right to be running for mayor? Maybe I'll put you big shot heroes backstage where you belong!” Honestly, he hadn't been seriously considering it before. Though now his warped mind began to see a case.

“I'll see to it that never a good deed goes unpunished.” The doves suddenly returned. Except now there were a dozen of them, all dive-bombing the teens that would speak out against him. Pecking at their faces and pulling at hair. Especially the rainbow kind.

(OOC: Not ignoring you Hotwire, just don't have time for edits.))
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Mal sighed as he saw the titans communicator and pulled his mace out knowing that he'd be in serious trouble if he left Mumbo on his own and had been there. Mal looked at Mumbo and yelled. "I may not like your magic but they've gotten to big for themselves impeding the democratic process." Mal began walking toward Hotwire seeming to have chosen a target. He put his HIVE communicator where it was more noticeable and said to him. "Well look who crawled out of the bay. A little titan without his allies."
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 am

Rayna swatted at the doves for a few minutes before she hatched a better plan. she raised her hand in an arc movement from the ground to above her head and a rainbow colored dome-like shield appeared. The doves now could not bother her with their incessant pecking, It is now three against two, and I am quite certain that Mr. Teen Titan can call in backup anytime he wishes," She looked to the titan and mouthed an apology for the lack of forgetting his name. She was horrible with names. She turned back to Mumbo, "You can either stop this and leave, or force us to stop it ourselves. It really is your call. We can do it the easy way or the hard way, preferably the hard way would be a lot more fun," She said with a smirk on her face as she looked out past her shield. Though it was a semi-slid rainbow energy shield she could see past it just fine.

She waved her hand, her shield dissapearing and shot a few energy beams at the doves, she wasn't going to waste her energy on a small magic trick when the best was yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)   Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Over the Rainbow (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next