Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Vote_lcapA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Voting_barA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Vote_lcapA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Voting_barA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Empty
PostSubject: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Metamorphi woke up and was about to leave his room when he saw a note:

Dear Metamorphi
Something important has come up and most of our members have had to leave, you and Bow have been left to take care of the tower until the titans come back.
Sincerely, your teammates

PS: At least TRY to get along with her

Metamorphi groaned and got dressed. Three hours of training and a few minutes to have a shower later and Metamorphi entered the Main ops room, hoping that Bow would oversleep until the Titans came back.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Bow had woken up with the sunrise and had a soft smile on her face. She was really here, waking up in the Teen Titan's Tower. She then saw a note on the nightstand.

Dear Rain Bow,
Something important has come up and most of our members have had to leave, you and Meta have been left to take care of the tower until the titans come back.
Sincerely, your teammates

P.S. Have fun!

Bow giggled as she got dressed. She put on cute white shorts with pink hearts on them and a pink shirt with a big white heart on. She thought she would be nice and cook Meta breakfast. She went to the kitchen and cooked up some bacon, pancakes, and grits. She was just finishing up when Meta walked in. Good morning Meta. Would you like something to eat? She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Metamorphi mentally groaned when he saw Bow already awake, he walked onto the sofa I`ve already had breakfast he lied. He reached for the remote and his stomach growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Bow sighed as he passed her and went to sit down. She was about to say okay, and that she understood, until his stomach growled loud enough that she could hear it in the kitchen. You liar! Why would you lie about eating breakfast? Do you really hate me that much? To not even eat something I cook? She was hurt by this. It's one thing to not like someone's personality, it's a complete other level, to despise someone enough to not allow them to be kind to you.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Metamorphi sighed ...could I have some toast... please he couldn`t find the remote, instead he found a note

Dear Metamorphi or Bow
We`ve taken the liberty to take the remote away, also the TV doesn`t work, instead of watching TV you could talk or enjoy each others company

PS: You have no other choice Meta

Assholes he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Bow had completely forgot about toast. Oh yeah! *giggle* She quickly got some bread and made the perfect toast. She put 4 pieces on a plate and got out the butter. She then made herself a plate and wrapped the rest up for later. She then asked from the counter. Ummm... Are we allowed to eat in the livingroom area? She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm

(OOC: sorry it`s short, have to get off the laptop)

Metamorphi looked at her and said simply I have no idea, but let`s assume we can and put the blame on someone else if we can`t
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Bow giggled as she bounced to the couch. She handed Meta his plate of toast and sat down to eat her breakfast. She saw the note Meta had in his hand and asked, So, what does that note say? *giggle* She took a few bites of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:29 am

(OOC:I... don`t have an excuse for this one)

Rather than explain what it was, he simply gave it to her to read and ate a piece of toast
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 am

Dear Metamorphi or Bow
We`ve taken the liberty to take the remote away, also the TV doesn`t work, instead of watching TV you could talk or enjoy each others company

PS: You have no other choice Meta

*giggle* Seems we'll be finding these all over the place, huh? Sorry they're making you stay here with me... I know you don't enjoy my company. After breakfast I'll just go into my room so you don't have to be with me. *sigh*...*giggle* She smiled sweetly at Meta. She really disliked to be a bother. She was actually looking forward to spending some time with him, but it seemed like the team had to go through a lot to even make that a bit possible, and that just isn't fair to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Metamorphi turned his head to her You don`t have to...maybe I judged you too quickly, or something
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 pm

She smiled a thousand watt smile at Meta. Yay! *giggle* She continued to smile as she ate some more bacon and began to eat some pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Metamorphi chewed his toast and ate the last piece as he hoped Bow would start a conversation, he hated trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Bow finished up her pancakes and started to go for the grits when she turned to Meta with a smile. So, why did you decide to join the Titans? No offense, but you don't strike me as much of a "team player". *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Metamorphi turned to her None taken, I did because I wanted to fight evil, people like the man who created me, I figured that the Titans would have to do until the Justice league asks me to join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next