Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Vote_lcapHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Voting_barHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Vote_lcapHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Voting_barHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 pm

-K, so, I don't know how many of you have read or looked through the challenges made by Maze and such, but this one relates to Nikki's test. click here to read Nikki's Pop Quiz if you wish.
I thought that I would do this thread to determine if I should let Nikki go to the dark side or if enough Nighthawks care about her that she'll stay on their team. But once this gets going really anyone can join in if they know Nikki. -

(Bic) Nikkita stretched and yawned, finally getting out of bed at almost 7... at night. She had taken to sleeping in the day time and stalking criminals at night. Besides, it suited her ferret like personality any way. She went over to the calendar she had posted on the wall of her room and looked it over. It looked like it was going to be a full moon tonight and- wait, what did that say? Nikki squinted at the tiny print under the full circle and moaned. It was going to be a red moon. Humans thought red moons came rarely, well, not so much when your a were ferret. they seem to come just as much as a full moon and there was no way to hide from them.

Nikki groaned and rubbed her forehead. What was she going to do? Would the team be able to help her? Would the team accept her if she went feral? The first team mates of the Night Hawks had... but the team had been reformed. Most of the team was new. Even the leader. The were ferret growled and walked down stairs. Hoping that she could alert the team and maybe get some breakfast before the change.

Nikkita came down the stairs and looked around for any of the team. She wasn't sure how she would be able to tell them, but they had to know. "Hey, guys? Is any one home?" Nikki reached for her communicator, just touching it helped her feel a little better. She wished she could get a hold of Kris, maybe he would be able to help?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:40 am

So much had changed in this run-down hotel. The team had members come and go. Some still faithful to the team, some disappearing and others just walking out or leaving for periods of time. Haruhi swung off the door frame and into the room, where she heard Nikki's voice calling out to her team.

"Hey, Nikki. Whats up?"

Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 am

Nikki spun around quickly and saw Haruhi. "Uh, hey. I , uh, I kinda have a small problem. There's a red moon tonight. And well, I don't want to hurt any one, especially not my team mates. I don't know what to do. Its already almost night and I haven't been able to come up with anything yet that could hold a crazed ferret that's 6 feet long!" Nikki didn't noticed as her voice began to creep into a frenzied yell. "I don't know what to do! I can't control myself when it happens and I know I'm going to hurt some one! AHHHH!!!!!' She paused and took a deep breath. then went over and sat on the couch, taking deep worried breaths and hoping her team mate would undertand.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am

Haruhi looked at her teammate with a slight worry. She sat by her and put a hand on her shoulder. "it's okay, We'll figure something out. I won't leave you alone on this Nikki, your not only my teammate but one of my closest friends."
Haruhi thought for a second then looked back at Nikki. "The best thing to do right now is to calm down, and think of a plan. Even though we don't have much time...let's see." Haruhi leaned back on the couch and began to ponder. "What if we lead you away from the city while you went feral? hmm, but how to get you out in time" This was a tricky and dangerous situation, but haruhi wasn't about to give up.

a couple minutes passed, she sighed as no idea came into her head. "I know your a great person, Nikki. you're worried that you'll hurt people. I promise i'll help which ever way i can."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:33 am

Nikki nodded, still worried. She thought for a moment or two, trying to think of a way to get out of the city before the red moon crazies hit. Sadly, she could think of nothing that would help. If only they had taken the time to build some kind of ferret proof cage. Unfortunately, her jaws could crunch through quite a few metals and she was afraid that she would get lose. Then she would be in the Nest when she went crazy and then.... she didn't want to think about it. She didn't want to imagine here team dead or severely injured because of her. She didn't want to wake up the next day with the bitter and salty taste of blood in her mouth. Human blood. Nikki bit her lip hard and rested her forehead on her palm, trying to think of ideas, but was to worried about her team to come up with much.

"Thank you Haruhi. i'm glad you don't mind helping me with this." Nikki said, the worry still heavy in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:25 pm

"Sounds like you guys could use a little hope in you life? I know, kinda corny..."

Then suddenly from outside the door floated the familiar sight of Mark, in costume, but as soon as he landed he switched his mask off showing his cheerful face. He had been gone for a while, a long while in fact, off world dealing with missions for the Blue Lantern's corps. However, after being asked to be switched to this sector following the alien invasion he figured he take a quick vaca.

"Took me forever to find out where you guys had relocated. I missed you both."

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:56 pm

"Hey Mark, long time no see. We could use some hope right now." Wait remembering about Mark's abilities, he could be a huge help.

"Wait Mark, you know aboout Nikki's problem with the red moon don't you. Well that red moon is tonight. We need to get her out of the city or into something that can stop her from attacking people. You might be the help we need."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Nikki brightened a little when Mark came in. She hadn't seen him in a while and his powers would probably help a lot with the situation. "Hey Mark, how was space?" she asked after Haruhi explained the situation. The were ferret could already feel the moon rising and the lunar eclipse starting and hoped she could hold out just a while longer. She didn't want to transform and hurt some one. Nikki rubbed her head as she felt a head ache start up suddenly.

"Uh, plans would be great right about now." She announced, trying to warn them that she would possibly change soon. Nikki growled a little as her head ache started getting worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Mark rubbed the back of his head at the space question.

"Erm, well dark, vast, pretty empty...Kind of like my love life."

He laughed at his own joke, but seriously, he missed Bane and kinda also wondered where Marceline had been. He partially came back for them...and to check on his parents, but it also appeared he had come just in time to help Nikki before she hurt anyone.

"Don't worry guys, all will be well. For now well just build her a nice comfortable cage until we can figure out a more permanent solution."

Mark then pointed his ring at Nikki and suddenly a box like cage was formed around her in blue energy.

"Hmm, we can do better than that."

Mark stroked his chin a bit and then made the cage bigger, taking up the whole room and made it resemble a hamster cage. Complete with a spinning wheel and a jungle gym. However, after realizing Nikki wasn't a hamster and the wheel might be a bit insulting he removed it.

"sorry...anyway that should hold for now. I can't keep it up indefinitely, but I've gotten good enough a ring slinging to know it'll be good long enough for us to figure out something else."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 pm

When mark had created the hamster cage Nikki glared from the spinning wheel to Mark and then nodded when he removed it. "Thanks," Nikki said, glad that for now the situation was better controlled. Suddenly a sharp pain went through her head and down her back. She gasped and sat bolt upright. She could feel her body starting to shift and tried to fight the transformation, not that it ever worked.
She growled as her rib cage popped into the shape of a ferrets and her muscles moving in her legs and arms. "I'm really hoping this cage holds out!" Nikki growled as fur erupted across her body and she changed into a ferret. The last thought she had was about the offer Maze had made to her. How his henchmen had said Maze could help her control her problems. She roared loudly and turned at her team mates, unable to control herself any longer. The were ferret growled and launched herself at Haruhi, snarling at her. *Oh please don't let me eat her.* Nikki thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 am

Even though the cage was between them Haruhi couldn't help but react and jump back. so now they needed a plan on how to get her out of the city, it wasn't fair to let Mark do all the work.

"Alright she's secure for now, but it'll be safer to get her out of the cities reach. Any plans?" She looked at the were-ferret's eyes, there was no sign of Nikki left in that creature, but Haruhi knew deep down that she was still there. "Nikki, it's us your teammates. If you can hear me just know, we're not giving up on you."

Mark's powers were incredible, now that she thought about it. It's been a while since she's seen it in action. The last time, i believe it was, when they went against the giant angel creature that had destroyed the library.
"wait, if i remember correctly...weren't you able to lift stuff using your ring?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Nikki snarled as her prey escaped her, pacing back and forth in the cage and occasionally launching an attack to try to get to the prey that was just out of her reach.
NO! They are not prey! Stop calling them that! Nikki's voice echoed faintly from the back of the were ferret's mind, they're you team mates and friends and they are going to help us! So curl up or something and stop trying to eat them! But the voice was so faint in the creature's mind it didn't take any notice to it and continued to swipe at mark through the bars of the cage, stretching her claws out as far as they would go to try and reach him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm

(may I join yet?)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 pm

(I think you can, right now they're still in the nighthawks base trying to keep nikki from going nuts all over town.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am

Bane had been wondering around Jump City when she ended up outside her old shop. It was still there; as if a reminder that she had a good life before "the accident". As she opened the door, 6 months of dust came flowing out and almost suffocating here. Coughing and stumbling she made it through the door and opened up a blind. Pure warm sunlight filtered in, cleansing the air, and freeing Bane's soul a little piece at a time. Determined to fix her past wrongs, she took of her jacket and located the broom. Thinking back to the first day she had moved in, she had been sweeping and she almost killed a guy with her boxes. His name was Mr. Pacific and he became a dear friend of hers. A small of wave a sadness occured as Bane remembered Mr. Pacific dying and the need for a new leader. She also remembered she couldn't cope with that and she disappeared from Jump City for 6 months.

After hours of furious cleaning and organizing, once again Bane's shop looked as amazing as it did in the beginning. Her newest items were spread out and old ones brought to either the front or another room. Glad she was finally done; a shower was sorely needed, which she gladly took. When she returned back downstairs, the smell of bacon caressed her nose and she wandered into the kitchen. Almost as if she hadn’t been gone for 6 months, Loki (her crow/person, it’s a long story I’ll type some time) had made dinner. Smiling her thanks, she helped herself to the plate of pancakes, bacon, and fried potatoes. He too munched on some food, and some unspoken communication went down. “Are you going over tonight? It is a blood moon and all.” Bane glared at him over her plate of bacon. “I will when I’m done. It’s going to be crazy awkward, but I’m worried about Nikki. So I’ll go. Loki nodded his approval and left it at that. He knew she was worried about going over, but he also knew that if she needed him, he would be there in a second.

Bane finished eating and headed over to the base. She entered the building through her usual door on the third floor. While walking to the living room, she reminisced over each room she passed. So engrossed with her memories, Bane walked into the living room and ran into Mark. Glancing up and realizing who it was, Bane quickly stepped back and assumed a highly defensive position. Irritation hadn’t even began to cover what she felt for Mark right now. The glowing blueness of his rings power drew her attention away though from him and over to Nikki and the giant cage she was in. Walking over to it, she peered in and voiced a question out loud. “What the hell happened to you Nikki?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next