Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Voting_barHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Voting_barHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 am

OT: it's Alpha's turn, or should I skip?
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 pm

'I understand, Mark.'

Nikki still struggled under the blue hard-light net, and Alpha drew his sword, just in case, as Mark said, the net faltered. She looked kind of passive right now, however. Alpha almost felt like Mark should let her go, but, he knew the tactic. They would have to wait for the eclipse to finally subside, even probably wait a while after it, before they could let the were-ferret go.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Nikki snarled as she heard the sound of Alpha drawing his sword. The crazed were ferret knew the sound meant yet another had joined the pack of superheros she wanted so much to eat right now. The were ferret tried to push against the blue net as she tried even harder to escape, even attempting to chew the ropes. As she struggled and fought it became obvious she was going to end up either a tangled mess or she would get out.

The moon above was slowly losing its red glow. It's white color slowly sliding across its surface. Finally the craziness would end. And hopefully it would happen before the were tore through the ropes. As more of the moon became white, Nikki's feral behavior slowed. She was regaining control of herself and she would soon be passed out from exhaustion. She stopped struggling in the net as the last inch of red waned from the moon and she lifted her head and let out an odd howl like sound before dropping to the ground under the net, snoring loudly. She was once again back to normal, but was now asleep...and stuck in ferret form until day light.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm

OOC: Oh my gosh I am such terrible child for not posting on time!!!! I also understand that I am in fact a month late and should be dropped off a cliff due to my lack of posting. Usual reasons prevented me from posting, but I then forgot I was apart of this one once I got back on. I am so sorry once again!!!!!!!!!!!

BIC:
Jacky had slowed down and let Mark chase after Haruhi who was chasing and/or distracting Nikki. Nikki finally let go of the woman and Haruhi directed her to attend to the fallen girl. Bane wanted to explain herself as best she could, but opted to do as she was told. The girl had serious puncture wounds and was dying. The cold-hearted version of Bane told her to leave the girl and let her die, but the professional in her argued she could save her. She had saved Mark and countless others. She could save one tired, little, human. Bane glanced up and noticed the others had gone. That was good. Her pet crow Loki landed beside her and dropped a small glass ball into Jacky’s hand. Jacky smiled and nodded her thanks. She then crushed the fragile ball and sprinkled the shards over the girl’s wounds. They began to close immediately and the girl started to breath properly again. An ambulance pulled up, and Jacky realized Loki had called for one. What a good crow. The paramedic didn’t even ask her about the injuries or who had caused them, he merely asked for her signature and left.

She then decided to chase after her teammates and finally found them a few blocks over. Jacky widely arced around the group who was ringed around the now sleeping ferret. That was good, she was back to normal. Bane ignored Mark and walked over to Haruhi.
“The woman will live to see another day and I took care of the paramedic and doctor. So know one will now Nikki caused it. Anything else I can do to help? Bane had to try and make things better.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Haruhi was pleased to see the red glow on the moon starting to wane and clear up. She saw Nikki starting to tire out and then finally fall asleep. She just wanted to get her teammates home now. She glanced over to see Bane rejoining them, and inform them on the injured woman that Nikki's ferret form had taken as a hostage.

"Thats good, thank you Bane." She smiled at her then looked back at Nikki and gave out a deep breath.
"Man, this night dragged on. I'm glad its under control now." She looked at her team then the slowly shifting moon. "We should probably get home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:57 am

Mark felt low, worse than low...Bane was completely ignoring him. Jacky was pissed, and he couldn't blame her. Even if she was trying to hide it, which she wasn't really...He could tell clear as day with his ring, which she knew. To avoid looking like a fool, by trying to use his ring in this condition, he offered Alpha the chance to take Nikki home. Meanwhile, he just stared at Jacky as she spoke with Haruhi....No. Mark couldn't have this, Mark was a being of hope, and he was sure if he just talked things out with her they would work out...Hopefully. "Mannn, I'm just REALLY beat. Pulling an all-nighter, I forgot how much those suck." Mark had been having to easy of a time being on Earth time zone; good old home time-frame and planet rotation, gotta love it. "Say, Bane before you go...Think I could get a word?" Maybe now wasn't the best time, but Mark couldn't wait. His powers were out of wack and he needed to either get closure or do something to rectify these problems pronto. Meanwhile, the rest of the team would surely return home to look after their beloved teammate. "Somewhere private maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 am

Ooc: my post I know. But I won't have one until Thursday night. Sorry for the delay guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 am

Bane was trying oh so hard to keep her composure around Mark and she wasn’t doing well. Things compounded when he asked her if she had a moment and could talk in private. Seriously!!! He wanted to talk, now of all moments! Bane knew that if she rejected Mark right here right now there would be no hope for even a sliver of a relationship in the future. Her teammates would also wonder and most likely demand what’s wrong, making things worse. Bane gave a partial nod and walked away from the group. She walked a few meters away and leaned against the brick wall. Bane anticipated Mark to start talking, because she sure wasn’t going to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 am

Mark approached Bane and as he walked, with each step a piece of his Lantern attire dissipated and was replaced by civilian attire. Tan cargo pants, a white shirt with blue long sleeves and blue hoody, which fit his body tightly, and a pair of white converse with the Hope Lantern corps. insignia on the side of them was all his attire consisted of now. Plus, of course his eyes went from glowing blue to the concerned and caring steel grey that Jacky was sure to recognize.

A long pause sat between them as he looked at her and then smiled awkwardly, but then just went back to a concerned frown and sighed, realizing he was making this uncomfortable. "Look Jacky, I owe you the hugest apology in the galaxy for just skipping out on you like that." It was simple and straight to the point, Mark had been feeling guilty, which was blocking his emotion for hope. He wanted to feel hope; hope that she'd forgive him, but he knew, there probably wasn't enough for that. Although, he could feel a tinge of it, deep down in her, somewhere. "I know you had feelings for me, and I had them for you too, and I still do honestly, but I also know...I don't deserve your feelings. No apology I can give you can probably fix the heartache of being abandoned; I know from experience."

Mark was referring to his past now, his past of being an orphan, but he wasn't gonna bring that up. Trying to gain sympathy or pity wasn't right, especially when this was his choice and his doing. "I felt bad about leaving the team everyday and most of all leaving you after the night we shared, ever since I was re-stationed. I just hope you can forgive me someday and we can be on the same team again without feeling awkward." That's it. Mark wanted to ask her to give him another shot, that he'd chose trying a relationship with her this time for sure, but...Alas, he couldn't promise her anything of the sort still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4