Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Voting_barHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Voting_barHere we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Nikkita raced blindly after Haruhi, smashing cars and toppling light posts as she ran after her new found prey. Her lips were pulled back to expose her sharp teeth and everytime she got close enough she would snap at Haruhi's heels. The were ferret stumbled a bit in surprise as her target darted down an alley. She snarled as she quickly changed course and took off again after her, but the were ferret was slowed a bit by some dumpsters that littered the alley and stumbled clumsily after her prey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Mark ran after the two, jumping every few feet in an attempt to fly, but it was no good. "Ok stupid ring, you wanna be difficult. FINE! I'm not an agent of hope because I wear this thing on my finger, I've got all I need within me." As Mark spoke he looked around the surrounding area saw a guy and his girlfriend making out in front of his motorcycle. Perfect! Mark then ran over and jumped onto the bike after shoulder tackling him over and taking his key. Then revved the bike before driving off. "Sorry, I'll bring it back I promise!" Mark then rode off after Haruhi and Nikki, upon them entering the alley he went up the ramp of a u-haul truck parked nearby and flew into the alley, where he jumped off and sent the bike hurtling towards the were-ferret. "Look out!" He hoped this wouldn't hurt her much, but he couldn't let her eat Haruhi either.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Nikki was so intent on chasing Haruhi she didn't notice the sounds of Mark speeding after her. She turned though when Mark told her to watch out and snarled as a motorcycle came straight at her with no one on board. The were ferret stood one her hind legs and roared at the bike as if it would back down. But then when it hit her straight in the chest the ferret let out an injured cry and quickly went into a pained fury, clawing apart the motorcycle until nothing was left but a few pieces in her teeth. The ferret then spotted Mark and put two and two together and roared furiously at him, then it fell heavily down on its four paws and took off after him instead. But it was now evident that the were ferret had been injured. It was limping heavily on its front right leg, but was still running on it to catch Mark, anger and hate in its eyes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 pm

The ring was informing mark of the Ferret's anger and hate, which was very aware of at this point as he ran in the other direction. "Quit trying to tell me about it and do something about the imminent danger!" Mark jumped over a dumpster, thanks to his high jumping ability from years of track and field, which he hoped would buy him some time, but in the end it was going to come down to the ring. He just had to...Hope.

"That's it! I have to trust the ring, and have hope." For that, Mark had to have complete faith and he couldn't fake this. So he stopped running...and allowed for Nikki to come to him, wounded. "Nikki, I know you're still there. You won't hurt me, I know you're in there and I believe in you." As the Were-Ferret approached Mark sat with his legs folded on the floor and hands in his lap. Hoping that she would stop, fully believing. However, even if she didn't, his trust in her was enough to power the ring to construct a dome force-field over him.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 am

Nikki roared at Mark angrily, now he was mocking her? Sitting in front of her with out trying to escape? Inside Nikki was screaming at Mark to run, to get out while he could, but all that came out was the ferocious roar of the ferret. She then snarled and raised her paw with fully stretched claws and swung them at Mark with a heavy swing. It was obvious Nikki was planning to knock Mark as hard as she could. But as the weight of the ferret went onto her injured leg it went out and she fell to the ground. She roared in a mix of pain and anger and tried to swipe at Mark any way, though she was now laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm

"Look out!" Haruhi yelled at Nikki as the motorcycle hit her. The were-ferret was now limping but was now going after Mark. Haruhi went after them.
As she ran after them she saw Mark stop and sit feet away from the ferret. Nikki continued to roar and run at Mark. Haruhi's eyes turned wide and she froze, why was he doing this?
"Mark! Get up!! Run!! What are you doing?!" Haruhi then ran again towards them both. Just then as Nikki swiped at Mark she collapsed on to her side.
She slowed her pace as she approached them. Hoping they were both okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Mark's eyes began to glow blue as he saw his friend collapse in front of him and while sitting crosslegged he levitated in the air, with a bright blue aura around him. He was back to his usual self. "Don't worry Nikki, all will be well." That being said, Mark placed his palm upon her and within an extreme flash of light the were-ferret was now being held down by a large blue net, which was buckled down by multiple long blue rod/railroad spike like constructs. TL himself was standing next to her as Haruhi arrived and her limp leg, well it was healed. "Don't worry, I've got her now, and she's going to be ok." Ring capacity at 23%...Healing takes a lot out of me.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am

Nikki struggled under the net, hating that her prey had outsmarted her and lead her into this trap! She clawed and chewed at the ropes and kicked and screamed until she felt like it was all useless. She finally realized she wasn't gettin out of this trap and layed on the ground, panting, snarling and growling in frustration. As soon as one of these guys were distracted, as soon as they turned their backs on her, she would rip them to pieces. Nikkita began to lick the paw that she had been limping on, though her eyes were still glued to Mark and Haruhi, hate and hunger fueling her every move.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Alpha landed in the alley. He'd heard that Nikki had gone feral, and tried to chase Haruhi down. He had been patrolling on the other side of Steel, so he only now arrived. Mark was sitting on the ground, Haruhi was standing nearby, and Nikki was under a blue net. He'd obviously missed a lot, because in the street to the right was a mostly-wrecked U-Haul truck, a motorcycle's skid marks leading into it, and a path of destruction all along the road.

'Sorry I'm late.'
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Nikki snorted as Alpha showed up. Yet another chew toy that was just out of her reach. She snarled and once again began tearing furiously at the net hat held her down. She roared furiously and tried to tear the netting that was closest to her team mates, obviously making them her target. In the light of the red moon anything and everything was her chew toy, her prey.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am

Haruhi looked at her tied up teammate and then at the sky, she wondered how much longer the Eclipse would last, hoping and praying it would end soon. All she wanted to do was get her team home safe and sound and made sure Nikki's injuries were taken care of. She saw Alpha join them.

"Hey Alpha, I'm glad you came to help." She then looked at Mark's ring and then at Mark. "How much longer do you think you can hold her down for? We should try to get her out of the city now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:05 am

"I-I think I've got my emotions in check, but to be sure give me a minute and....Keep Bane away please, I-I guess I can't face her yet." Mark felt ashamed, but then stopped feeling sorry for himself, because it would weaken the construct. "Alpha if I give into my feelings, you have to hold her back...Don't go easy, if a life is endanger, I'm pretty sure Nikki would want us to...well....You get it."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 pm

(by the way, an eclipse can last a few minutes to a few hours, but the eclipse is going to begin to fade now, just so every one knows,so nikki will have more control but not full control, causing her to be pretty unpredictable. Please keep all arms and legs away from the ferrets mouth while this plot is in motion, thank you ^.^ lol)

Nikki snarled, her front leg still hurt and sh was beginning to feel the pain of the cuts and scratches that lined her mouth, caused when she tore open vehicles with her powerful jaws. She snarled and watched carefully for an opening, a weakness in the construct, anything that would get her out. She began to study the edges of the net, how wide the openings where in the net, how thick the ropes where, anything that she could think of to get her out of here. The were ferret snarled hen she realized there wasn't much of an escape route and flopped down on the cement, licking her injured paw and playing at being calm and controlled. She was hoping they would believe she had gained control of herself, then when they let their guard down, then she would run off and find something to hunt. These prey items seemed to clever for her to bring down while they were all working as a pack.
She glanced around the alley, wondering vaguely where the cat girl had dropped that chicken. She could go for a snack right about now.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 am

(bump: uh guys? Any one still alive out there?)
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 am

Kris was counting the money he stole while in an alley, he saw Nikki in her were ferret form. He noticed the eclipse, "Well, this ain't good." Kris decided the climb up to the first level of a fire escape, keeping him safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)   Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again. (NightHawks and those who Know Nikki)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: The Nest-
Jump to: