Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Vote_lcapA Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Voting_barA Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Vote_lcapA Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Voting_barA Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Empty
PostSubject: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Nina walked down towards one of the classrooms with a cheap set of lock-picks, she walked towards one of the computer rooms, kneeling down to the door's lock and picking the lock open, walking into the classroom and towards one of the computers, she was constantly paranoid that she'd get caught, but she had to do it, her future depended on it, she made sure the door was closed and sat in the darkness, switching on the computer and cursing at the brightness of the screen, praying to Inari that no-one would walk past and see the computer light, she then typed a few things in, trying to find a certain set of files on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 pm

It had been a rather quiet day for Manic. All he had done today was attend two classes; Combat and Hacking. Hacking wasn't exactly something he has the patience for, and combat... well, it's only good if you get caught. He was heading from the Combat class towards the cafeteria now, needing something to eat or drink before anything else. But as he passed one of the classrooms, something caught his attention. A single light switched on, on one of the computers. Odd... in the blink of an eye, he had entered the classroom, zipping over to where the light was. Turns out Nina was there, alone... weird.

"Up to something?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Nina froze and slowly turned her head, giving a sigh of relief and a smile "oh hey Manic, I'm uhh...just looking for something...but I can't seem to find it, do you know where the info about the Teen Titans is kept?" she asked as she looked around in various files, glad that it was just Manic and not a teacher or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

"No, why? What you doing?"

As if Manic could be trusted to keep secret information on the Titans a secret...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Nina stared at Manic for a few moments then sighed "okay, don't judge me but during the invasion I saw this really hot guy and he recently appeared at my store, so I asked him out but the deal is that he'll only go out with me if I get him information on the Titans' weaknesses" she explained before she looked back to the screen and looked more on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:03 pm

"Come on Nina, doesn't that sound a bit odd? Hell, a bit insulting? ...sound to me like he only wants the files, or at least more than a date with you"

It sounded sketchy. That's not how the dating thing works. At least not how Manic though, since when do you get people stuff just to make them go on a date? Sounds bad.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Nina frowned a little "but I was the one who made the deal with him, I hoped that if I got him something he was interested in then he'd agree to go out with me, and what'd you mean more than a date? I want me and him to hopefully be boyfriend and girlfriend one day, I think he's part demon too and he seems so cool, he also has a little girl too, I think its his little sister..." she said as she found some files hidden deep within the computer's hard-drive, exploring the files and studying them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 pm

"Look, I'm sure he is just great. But giving him HIVE files isn't the way to go about things. He should want to go on a date with you, because of you. Not what you can get. And... I'm not letting you out this Academy with those files"

Manic said, folding his arms across his chest. That's right, loyal HIVE student.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:53 pm

"Calm down I'm not betraying Hive, I'm just...copying a few files for...studying...with a guy who I wish to form a relationship with" said Nina, trying to make the situation sound better before she used the hacking that she had also learned then started to print off the files then looked to Manic "life isn't always like a fairytale, sometimes Prince Charming doesn't like you solely for personality and looks, I need something to secure my fairytale" she explained to Manic as she walked over to the printer as it started to print off the files "please Manic, I don't want to fight you, I'm lonely...I want someone to hold me at night, this guy could be that person..." she said before she went quiet for a few moments "I put out an ad in the Lonely Hearts part of the newspaper, after a few weeks still no one had responded so don't try stop me from my only chance of love" she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm

A sigh, Manic sped over towards the printer. The second a piece of paper comes out, it's his.

"I'm not ruining your chances, Nina. He's using you to get information, for all we know, he IS a Titan. Headmaster and Queen Bee will have you killed for compromising the HIVE like this"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:18 pm

"No they won't because they won't find out unless you tell them!" said Nina in a hushed voice "now give it back! I need it!" she said as she held out her hand to Manic as the other sheets printed off and she quickly collected them "I know for a fact that he isn't a Titan, and why do I have to keep telling you! I'm the one who suggested I get information for him, he never mentioned anything about getting anything about the Titans, I know the risks and I'm willing to take them, if they come searching for me then I'll just live as a fox like I did for my first two years in Jump" she said, still holding her hand out and trying to make him give her she sheet "I thought I could tell you something like this, I thought you'd help me but it seems that you'll just stand in my way, I won't let you get in the way at my chance of happiness and love" she said before she looked to Manic coldly, her yellowish-brown eyes staring right at Manic through the dimness of the room, she started to think if things got really bad then she could move back to England and go back to her fox den.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 pm

"Tell me something like this? You wouldn't have said a thing if I didn't recognize the computer from outside"

Manic said in a rather aggressive tone. He was right though.

"You have no idea of knowing if he is Titan or not, if he is. You are putting info into their hands, possibly info about us... comprising the Academy, a place some of us, call home. You may be fine giving up being a HIVE member, and the Academy, but for some of us. It's the best we got"

For people like Manic, Pix, Zero, Checkmate etc. The Academy was home. Any chance of the place being infiltrated by the titans had to be stopped.

"I'm not letting you have this piece of paper, or allowing you to leave. I just have to say the word, and this place goes on lock down Nina. Give up"

His hands moving very fast, within a second the piece of paper he had was shredded on the floor, a tiny heap.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Nina stared at Manic blankly "you do know its the Teen Titan's weaknesses, the obvious ones, its got nothing about us, do you really think I'd betray you like that? Do you really think Hive means nothing to me? All this is just the basic information that Hive has about the Teen Titans, its knowledge that we get taught in classes so will you just calm down?!" she said "and anyway what would a Titan want with basic information on their OWN weaknesses hm?" she asked, annoyed that Manic had ripped the paper up but she'd just have to print that page off again before she slipped the other sheets down her top so Manic wouldn't want to try sabotaging her plan even more.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 pm

"If they know what we know about them, they'll figure a way to make those weaknesses mean nothing... any encounter with them would lead to us failing"

To be fair, he probably could still get those pieces of paper with the click of his fingers, maybe a little more. If, he wanted to

"This isn't going to make you any friends around here"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Nina chuckled at the fact about friends "as if anyone was going to become my friend anyway, you're my only friend around here, heck, I have more friends outside of Hive" she said before she walked to the computer and printed the second sheet off again, walking back to the printer "don't make me use my stun orb on you, but I will if you keep trying to stop me, I'm a Kitsune, a Japanese fox spirit, we're pretty much Japanese animal Succubi, who would want to ever befriend, let alone date someone like me? This is why I have to take any chance at love that I get, no-matter what" she said as she quickly grabbed the paper and put that down her top too, folding her arms tight in case Manic tried to retrieve them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)   A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret, Private mission (Amaggad)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next