Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Vote_lcapA hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Voting_barA hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Vote_lcapA hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Voting_barA hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Jack

A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Empty
PostSubject: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Black Jack smiled happily as he cruised down the street in his custom chopper. Destiny's Chariot's engine roared loudly as the rider took a turn down a nearby block and continued to drive down the streets to a meeting point. Black jack was dressed decently, or as decent as a biker could be. Wearing light brown khaki pants, a decent and cleaned leather jacket, a grey tight t-shirt that showed his toned and muscled body, topped off with a light brown flat cap on his head and dress shoes. He had tied his hair back into a long pony tail that blew in the wind and he was wearing decnt cologn as well. It was indeed the first date with a girl he had been on since leaving New Jersey and as such he was hoping for a good time.

It would probably be his last for awhile as using the incryption he had to contact Jinx would have set off a few alarms back at the tower. Though they couldn't trace who he talked too, it wouldn't be long before the others learned what he had done and came looking for answers. If they did learn the secret, he was willing to suffer the punishment. Thinking about it, he came to realize he felt away about Jinx he didn't about other girls. Sure he was flirtatious, but when he was around her and they had thier little sqaubble, he felt comfortable and truely saw her as a very attarctive woman. Smiling sligthly as he thought about her beautiful eyes and her attractive smile, Black Jack saw the lot up ahead where he was going to meet her, and as such slowed his bike down as he looked for Jinx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Jinx sighed, looking down at her dress and shoes. Her dress was a dark purple babydoll dress, with black tights and killer heels, as was her style. Her hair was very much the same, and she just wanted to finish her book. But, she'd made a deal with Black Jack, and she had to honor that. Plus, she was pretty sure he knew where she lived. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

Normally, standing in an empty lot in the dark would have worried her, but she was Jinx, and any potential threats had realised it was best not to mess with her. She hummed to herself, waiting for the sound of the chopper. The lights cut through the growing dark, and she stepped up to the side of the road. She eyed the bike.

"You're joking, right? I'm wearing a dress," she stated, walking up to the machine and eyeing it warily.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Black Jack smiled happily as he saw her and pulle dhis bike into the lot. He stared at her for a moment as he couldn't believe how beautiful she looked and how perfect she appeared to him. His mouth actually hung open and a deep blush entered his cheeks as he took her in completely. Her question snapped him out of his stupor, and he coughed to hide his growing blush as he parked the bike and shut it off. "Of course not, I wouldn't want to attarct any unwanted attention to either of us. You see the others don't know what I'm doing but I reguarly patrol this area of town. If I park my bike here and they see the transmitter in the area, they won't think anything is wrong. Just a safety step really Jinx, but if I may say I am honored to be in your company tonight. You look beautiful" he said as he smiled kindly.

He then parked the bike and locked it in place to keep it safe. As he did, he then walked over to Jinx and held out a boquet of pink tulips, the same color as her hair. "I saw these on my way back from the bank and they made me think of you. I don't know if they are your favorite flower, but it would be a great honor if you would accept them" he said as he held the boquet out to her, bowing a bit as he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Jinx smiled quickly at his explanation. "Great to know you have a plan. Wouldn't mind meeting the new team, though. Do they all have as stupid outfits as the original Titans?" she asked, before smiling again thinly and smoothing out her dress. It was actually relatively knew, and not stolen. At all. "Thanks. Am I allowed to know where we're going?" she wondered.

Jinx shifted her weight to her left hip, accepting the flowers. She felt bad for being so short with him; he was being nothing but pleasant. "Thank you. Where to, Sacagawea?"
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Smiling happily as he stood up, he admired her one final time before pulling out a cell phone and saying, "I have two reservations at the top Japanese sushi and haibachi resturant in the city. We will have a private booth and you can order whatever you want. However to see that we have some privacy I called in a favor with a friend who owns and operates a travel business. If you would give me a moment please?" he said as he dialed a number on the phone. As he waited her herad a response on the ohter end and said, "Bring it around." Suddenly a long, white limosine pulled around the corner and parked in front of the lot. Smiling at Jinx, Black jack walked over to the back door and opened it for Jinx, holding it open for her.

"My most cherished lady, your charioit awaits you" he said as he held the door open for Jinx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Jinx's mouth opened and closed a few times, her surprise apparent though she tried to supress it. She didn't have any witty remarks, though she didn't quite know how to react. She hadn't been on...she guessed this was a date, for a long time. And never had it been so fancy. She wasn't used to this; this wasn't her comfort zone. She was fine when she was fighting and throwing witty remarks, but now...this wasn't her forte.

"Thank you," she murmured, climbing into the limo. She'd never been in a limo before. "How did you get this?" she asked, looking at it in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Following Jinx into the limo and sitting down next to her, Black Jack nodded to her and said, "Your most welcome my dear. A flirtatious Irishman I may be, but me mom always taught me to treat women with only the best love and treatment." As Black Jack felt the limo move and drive to the resturant he opened a nearby panel and offered Jinx a cold bottle of water. "When I first came to Jump City I need some money and living arranagements. So I parlayed my skills as a mechanic to make ends meet for awhile. one of my jobs had me maintan my freind's fleet of tourist vehicles. After I joined the Titans, he called me and said he owed me a favor and would give me whatever I needed. So i used this favr for you and our special night." he explained as he looked at Jinx.

Sitting back, he became serious for a moment as he looked out the nearby window at the passing people and buildings. "That's why I gave you that money that day we met. I know what it's like to be down on your luck and feel like you have no one but yourself to rely on for help and comfort. I guess I was hoping you wouldn't feel alone and that you come to see you did have one person to turn for help and comfort" he said as he reached over and gently grazed her hand with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Jinx took the water with a small thank you, absent-mindedly ripping the label as she listened. She nodded. "People are desperate to give out favors when their buddies become famous," she mentioned, looking away from him and out the tinted window.

Jinx let out a small snort of laughter. "The money was nice, yes, but I hate owing people. Truth is, no one has anyone but themselves. Life sucks, but the reality is just that. Doesn't matter how much money anyone gives me. I don't turn to any one but myself," she mentioned, almost bitterly, before realising how harsh that had sounded. She cleared her throat. "Sorry. Rough few months. I appreciated it, though."

She felt his hand brush hers, and she pulled hers away, trying to make it seem like a twitch. She didn't want to be rude, but she wasn't sure what she was ready for. This was far, far out of her comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Nodding his head in understanding and looking back out a window, as the limo made a turn Black Jack sighed and said, "It may sound wierd, but I know how you feel. For the past 2 years I was all alone. I had no one but myself to count on, and while it has granted me some skills and benefits, it also has nearly cost me everything." As he spoke he slowly touched his chest where the scar on his pec was from when he had been stabbed those 2 years ago. Thinking about what had happened caused a deep anger to flash across his eyes for a moment before he turned to Jinx with a smile again. "Relying on yourself is good, but a helping hand once in awhile doesn't hurt right?" he asked as he saw thier stop approaching.

He soon felt the limo come to a stop and when it did he opened the door for Jinx and again waited outside for her in a gentleman like fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm

"There was a time when I thought I could rely on others...some members of my old team..." she cleared her throat. "And..just another person. But trusting only lets you get hurt, and it's better not to trust anyone else and get used to what you can do. A helping hand rarely helps," she finished, climbing out of the limo with another 'thank you'.

"After you, kind sir," she motioned, meaning to follow him. "Won't you get in trouble if they see me with you? Crap, I'm going to get in trouble after my last little venture into public," she realised, trying to act casual, but her pink hair not helping.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Black jack nodding in understanding and led Jinx into the resturant. "I'm probably going to get a strict tounge lashing when the Titan leaders piece the puzzle together, but your more then worth a few harsh from them. Besides they aren't me ma and pa, just my team mates. I think a dinner with a girl as lovely as you is worth all that and then some" he said with a smile as several male and female waiters bowed to the two. A waiter lead them to a booth hidden in the back, passing people making sure the two where hidden from view of other patrons.

"Don't worry, I talked to them and let them now what was happening. They feel as long as a Titan is here and footing the bill, then they have nothing to worry about and won't say anything to anyone. I would never put you in any trouble or danger Jinx. It would simply be Un-Christain of me" he said as they where led into a private booth. Black Jack then pulled out a chair, offering it to Jinx in a gentlemanly gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Jinx shrugged. "You deserve one. Fraternising with the enemy is a strict no no. I'm pretty sure that's basic knowledge in Titans Tower," she said, her eyebrows raised. "So...you'd jeoprodise your position with the Titans for dinner with a girl who tried to beat you up?" she asked, somewhat skeptical.

Jinx did not make eye contact with anyone they passed. Jinx rolled her eyes. "How very noble of you," she said, sarcastically. Then she felt bad again. Why was she being so rude? She graciously accepted the chair, drumming her fingers on the back of the menu she just picked up, looking at Black Jack over the menu.

"Do you always win at poker? You know, because of the card thing?" she asked, trying to change the subject. She figured it was a reasonable question.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Sitting down next to Jinx, Black Jack picked his own menu up and smiled as he said, "Who said we are or have to be enemies? I never saw you as an enemy, as far as I am concerned your just a very attractive girl who I am treating to a nice dinner." As the waitresses pured some cups of tea for the two as a complimentary drink, Black Jack read the menu as he said, "I think if I am going to truely enjoy myself as a hero that must mean taking risks. I find in most cases, maybe I wouldn't risk for a girl who tried to beat me up.......but I feel your differnet, I am sorry if I am speaking out of turn, but I find somehting special about you. Just when I look into your eyes I just feel this is right, us being here I mean. Again sorry if that was out of turn, I guess I'm just honost."

Feeling a bit embarassed about what he said, Black jack took a sip of the green tea he had been given as he tried to hide the glowing red blush in his cheeks as he found himself admiring Jinx's beauty again. Thankfully she asked him about his game skills and this allowed him to focus again. "Well technically I could, however I was taught all I know about cards by me father growing up. He was a professional gambler and he always taught me to play fair. As such when I play cards or dice or any game of chance I play fairly and honostly as he taught me" Black jack explained as he looked at her.

Smiling a bit mischevously, he then lowered himself close to her and whispered in her ear, "Of course when it comes to the last slice of pizza I don't mind rigging the deck in my favor if I play someone for it. The first time I did that to Cyborg, well let's jsut say he couldn't believe I was able to draw a King to counter the Ten he had drawn" he said winking at Jinx in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Jinx half-smiled. "As long as I'm going to mess stuff up, and you're a Titan, that makes me an enemy of yours. Basic Titan Knowledge 101. I'm thinking you missed the class," she said, though at least half in jest. She wasn't trying to be mean; she just didn't know how to be in a situation like this. She was so out of practice with...people.

Jinx looked away, trying to think of something to say. The truth was, she didn't know how to respond to that. So she changed the subject; it seemed like the best idea at the time.

"A guy named Black Jack plays fair? Seems a waste of a power to me,"
she said, allowing herself a smirk. She was just hoping he wouldn't realise she'd changed the subject so quickly. Then she smirked again. "You played Cyborg?" she asked, remembering the time he'd spent at the HIVE and the games they'd played. When she'd beaten him, he hadn't been best pleased. She could only imagine his reaction when losing a piece of pizza. "How come he didn't blow your head off?"
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Sipping his tea as some complimentary salads in small bowls where served, Black Jack looked at Jinx and said, "Well I never really did pay attention most in school. Besides, if that is the case I guess either you will have to stop "messing stuff up" as you say; or I will just have to be a little deliquent once in awhile right?" As he slowly bit into the salads they served, Black Jack listened to Jinx ask about the incident he had mentioned and smiled a bit as he wiped his mouth with a napkin and swallowed his bite of food before speaking.

"Funny story that; you see he did try to do it. I was just on my way out, biting into the last slice as old Cyborg tried to figure out my luck. It wasn't until Raven revealed why I am called Black Jack that he was chasing me down the hall firing shots from that cannon of his saying, "I'm going yank that slice right out of your guts you Celtic, leather wearing cheater!" Thankfully he didn't take into account that changing my body into cards can allow me some hiding space into the vents. So I waited for him to cool down for a bit, til I came out" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)   A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hot date with a hot girl (Jinx)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next