Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Vote_lcapJinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Voting_barJinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Vote_lcapJinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Voting_barJinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Empty
PostSubject: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm

It had been a long time since she'd been back here.

Despite the relocation, the hallways still smelled the same, and she trailed her fingers along the walls and lockers as she slowly walked towards the allocated classroom. She swallowed the sensation in her throat, something like anxiety, her footsteps ringing throughout the hallway. One arm still had a cast on it, from where she'd broken her wrist while fighting the Titans, but in all other respects she was probably in better shape now than she had been when she'd left.

This hadn't been her choice originally; but her need for money and some excitement in her otherwise dull life called her back here. Besides, the H.I.V.E was the only place she'd ever been great; she'd left here at the top of her class, and the H.I.V.E had welcomed her back and set her wrist. She couldn't deny that.

She stopped outside the door that would be her classroom, inserting the key in the lock and opening it. It looked bare and impersonal, and she walked across the floor, perching on the corner of her desk. God, this felt weird, being back here, and teaching. She looked at her clothing; she wore a belted tunic dress, in purple with three quarter length sleeves. Accompanied by tights and slightly lower heels, she looked, more or less, like a slightly less gothic version of her old self. She looked at the chalkboard; should she write her name? She picked up some chalk, looking from it to the board.

Ms. Jinx just sounded stupid, and she huffed as her eyes glowed pink, sending the chalk into a puff of dust. She shook her head, just as someone came around the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Finn had came around the corner, peering into the classroom. He had saw this girl that matched the appearance of Jinx. That couldn't be her, could it? He knocks on the door and then enters the classroom.

"J...Jinx?"

Finn didn't know her but from what the students said what she look like, it matched pretty well. Is she a teacher maybe? But she looks still young.

"Your a teacher....."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Nina closed her locker with a smile, carrying her books towards her classroom, her tails bobbing limply around her ankles, she lifted her hand up to scratch behind one of her ears then pulled down her festive shirt, a light blue, long sleeved shirt which had a picture of a snowman made from plastic gems, then underneath that was the kanji "氏 雪だるま" translating to "Mr Snowman" written in a black paintbrush style, she then looked to the teacher and smiled, nodding respectively before she went to go take a seat, putting her books on the desk and getting ready to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Jinx wasn't even sure how to greet her students. She could already see this was going to be a lucrative job for her. She decided on perhaps a smile. She beckoned the student in, leaning on her desk. She then clapped her hands.

"Ten points for you. Good guess. Though it's Ms. Jinx now, I guess," she stated, then she pulled a face. "Eugh. No. I'm sorry, I can't do that. Just Jinx. And you might be...? I need to learn names," she explained, as the next student walked through the door. Her next student had tails, which was pretty new to Jinx. Jinx nodded.

"Welcome. Take a seat. We'll just wait for the next few students...hopefully I won't mess this up too much,"
she stated, another smile. Truth be told, she was kind of nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Finn had taken a seat and placed his books on his desk.

"I'm sure you'll do fine...Ms....I mean....Jinx."

Finn had examined how young she was and smiled. It was cool to have a young teacher. Especially at HIVE. He scanned her face and knew she was nervous.

"It's ok Jinx...don't be nervous. You probably know the students so they won't be so.....shocked."

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 pm

So it seemed the amount of classes hadn't dropped that much now with a new leader of the HIVE Academy. It's a shame, perhaps the thing which Hydra was hoping for most. Right now she was scheduled to be in class, what it was for, she had no idea. as she approached the classroom there seemed to be a small group outside, talking; perhaps waiting to arrive fashionably late despite being stood right there; losers. Hydra would simply make her way past them, entering the classroom and taking her seat towards the back. She would slump back in her chair, arms folded across her chest as she looked on rather aimlessly. Yes, she was aware of Jinx being there, but it made no difference to her. Jinx may have been the Alpha female in HIVE before, but now, that post belongs to Hydra... at least, she believes that.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am

Nina just simply started to doodle in her notebook, noticing Hydra walk in and just watched her for a few moments before looking back to her notebook where she was using her pen to doodle pictures of her and Kyte, smiling as she did, drawing a few love hearts too before she started doodling some Japanese food, starting to look bored as she waited for everyone to turn up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Jinx laughed at the first student.

"I doubt I know any of them. I left, like, four years ago," she said, shaking her head. Another student entered, and Jinx watched her take her seat in the back. She almost could have laughed; she knew the type. Quietly insolent, alpha female type. She knew, because that used to be her. She'd watch this girl; but Jinx knew how to deal with her. Jinx tapped her fingers against her desk, before sighing.

"I guess we better get class started. The losers outside can figure out how to get through a locked door, and explain their absence to that creepy little girl later,"
Jinx muttered, moving around behind her desk and tapping the inset iPad-type thing with her slender fingers. It projected up a kind of smartboard-type idea. She raised an eyebrow. HIVE was way more advanced than it had been when she was a student.

She was nervous, but her hands didn't shake and her voice didn't show, which she was glad for. "Alright. Well, welcome to class. I'm your new teacher. you can can call me Jinx," she stated. "Any questions before we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm

"Nope."

Finn had smiled at Jinx, seeming as she was nice. And she used the term 'losers' so to Finn, this was gonna be a cool year. Hopefully not like last year.

FLASHBACK:

Finn is slammed into a locker by a big burly kid. The kid subdues his hands so he can't use his powers.

"Ouch!"

END FLASHBACK.

Finn is just staring into space with a horrified look since he was in that flashback.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:32 am

Well, I guess Finn has forgotten all about Malharon. The very class that not only stinks of boredom, but also kills humour as well. Cool year, far from it. Now, not only do they have to put up with Malharon, but a former student who thinks she all that. Yes, Hydra was not a fan like these blubbering idiots seem to be. She remained where she was sat, bored as she aimlessly stared out the window; to which the view was only the outer of the HIVE academy under the sea. A place she would certainly rather be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 am

Jinx watched the smile slowly slide from the boy's face, and chewed the inside of her cheek. She needed to do something; the class wasn't overly responsive and she needed to get a move on. Basic Tactics was a boring class, but it was Jinx's first period class and frankly she needed the money.

"Kid? You with us?" she asked, not unkindly, addressing Finn. She also recognised that the girl in the back was not paying attention; no matter. Jinx would deal with her when she deemed best.

"Well, this is Basic Tactics. I know, it's boring as hell, but it's worth it. It's not just team formations, you know," she stated, passing out a few information packets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)    Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx's Return (Open H.I.V.E)
Page 1 of 1