Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Voting_barTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Voting_barTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tea and Talk (Senshuken)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Jinx shrugged in agreement. "I'd have to agree. I started trying to watch this show called Chowder the other day. Can't understand what has happened to cartoons these days," she said, sighing overdramatically.

She grinned at Betty Boop. She remembered when she was younger, she used to have Betty Boop stationary...well, while the 'going to school' phase lasted. She realised how creepy some of these cartoons really looked, though.

"Man, that queen was creepy," she stated, smiling. She knew he'd tried 'the move'. She was familiar with 'the move'. When they'd watch movies at the HIVE, See-More would try 'the move'. Wally had tried 'the move'. Guys always tried 'the move'. She found it was relatively harmless - but if he started getting handsy, she'd have to put her foot down.

Jinx then raised an eyebrow at his announcement. "Wow. Announcement of the year. You're metahuman. I'm metahuman. Newsflash. Neither of us are one hundred percent human. Unless this is linking in with the fact you require human blood or this is going to end up like Jennifer's Body, this is nothing new," she said, with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm

"It says a lot about the state that television is in when colored ponies become popular because the writers don't automatically think children are stupid." Senshuken stated in turn, accepting the fact that cartoon ponies had become popular. Honestly, Sen didn't really care about them at the moment due to the fact that 'the move' had worked and he had other things on his mind. Like the conversation they were having.

"Well, there is that one ritual I can do that requires me to drink the blood of my intended victims in order to do some voodoo like magic, but that's just plain old dark magic and is kind of unrelated." He waved off with a light hearted nature, as if he was joking. However, the humor quickly left in order to be replaced by thought. It was a question of just how to explain what he was so she would understand...

"You ever heard of Loa? Voodoo spirits? Well, Dad was kind of like one of them. When he met Mum, he performed some rituals in order to make her half human, half what he was. So if anything, I'm only twenty five percent human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Jinx rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I found the whole Brony thing to be kind of weird though...the voices of the characters were still faaar too annoying," she stated, with a wink. He seemed to get comfortable with 'the move' and she had to stop herself rolling her eyes. You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Jinx raised an eyebrow. "I hope you aren't intending to drink my blood. That's generally a third date kinda deal for me," she said, in a tone that was borderline serious. Then she laughed to show it was in jest. Then she stopped laughing. "So...you're seventy five percent...demon?" she tried to ascertain, suddenly incredibly confused.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 pm

It was the question that he had been hoping to avoid for at least for the time being anyway. Without much ceremony, he removed his arm from her shoulder in order to nervously begin rubbing the back of his neck with his hand instead. "Well... The short answer is 'Yes with an If', long answer is 'No, with a but.' Some do consider me demonic but it depends strongly on the culture... I guess you can consider me whatever you feel comfortable with."

Deciding that it was clear that he was having trouble putting thoughts into words, Senshuken let out a rather loud sigh as he prepared himself for the conversation ahead. Turning towards Jinx, Sen made sure that his red eyes made contact with hers. "To my knowledge, there are seven human beings alive today that have enough knowledge and have done enough research into the arcane and the affairs of the Eldritch to understand the rather complex nature of what I am about to tell you. One is a noble prize winner, two are socially reclusive and the other four are currently drooling in mental asylums where their caretakers are afraid of letting them near sharp objects. So I honestly hope you don't take offense to the fact that what I am about to say is the really dumb down version of the story. Considering you're still sane you simply don't know enough about the subject to understand it."

Happy with his little 'disclaimer', Sen took a short but deep breath before opening his mouth again. "You know how Angels are meant to do good things and help people while Demons are meant to corrupt and do wicked things? Well, on the local cosmic scale I'm smack dab right in the middle. I do what people would consider good and evil things in order to keep Humanity nicely balanced between Peaceful and Chaotic. My job at the end of the day is to keep Humanity peaceful enough not to wipe itself out but chaotic enough to prevent it from becoming complacent while continuing to testing and pushing its limits. In reflection of this, on a personal level I do good and evil things in order to keep myself balanced and to prevent me from favoring one side over the other. Does that make sense to you or should I try to explain it another way? " he asked in earnest, feeling that she would get the gist of what he was saying but prepared to figure out another way to explain it if she didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Jinx had completely stopped paying attention to the old cartoons and was studying him with her big, pink eyes. "Is this one of those things with no definitive answer?" she asked. She really hated those. Then, he answered her question all too soon.

The sigh did not sound at all incredibly encouraging, and she was surprised she was acting so calm about this situation. Then again, with her cat like eyes, pale skin and bright pink hair, she wasn't one to judge. She held his gaze expertly. She listened to what he had to say, the slightest beginnings of a frown creasing between her eyebrows. She finally answered after an incredibly pregnant pause.

"It's not entirely all that hard to grasp, and I think it's a pretty good sign I'm not drooling right now. You should give me more credit," she stated, bristling slightly, "I was top of my class at HIVE...well, Gizmo got a better test score, but we all know he sucks in any social situation whatsoever. Any way, I can grasp it. It's not too hard," she stated. "Well. Yet."

Jinx shook her head. "No. I definitely get it. You're kind of...neutral. You have to be. I get it completely," she stated, with a quick grin. "Excellent explaining, darling," she stated, dropping his gaze and turning around.

"Bet you can really freak people out around Halloween."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 pm

"Well... Keep in mind we were only using one belief system as an example and it is kind of a naively black and white one at that. Once you take into account all the other religions, cults, superstitions, substitions (They exist, but hardly anyone really believes in them), personal beliefs, gods waiting for worshipers, gods that had worshipers but don't anymore but still hang around, the could have been's and the should have been's that have to exist somewhere, the many different creatures listed under the name of the 'Supernatural'. And that's just humans. Once you start adding all the different beliefs of the creatures that either currently live on Earth or once did so the number of beliefs to keep track of is mind breaking. And that is just Earth. Once you go beyond that...There is a reason that most of the people who research this subject go completely insane." Happy that he had at least given her a taste of what he truly meant, Sen neither the less kept his face rather blank as he looked at the turned away Jinx.

"If I wanted too I could... but I would rather have some fun hanging out with you. If that meant scaring the hell out of people, just point us in the right direction. Of course, if the fact that I'm only part human is a problem to you I would understand completely. It is the sort of thing I normally keep to myself to make things easier when dealing with people, but I did feel you deserved to know before anything went much further. " He stated honestly, hoping for the best but prepared to handle the worse if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Jinx listened to what he had to say, a frown creasing her brow. As she grew more and more invested in these ideas, she placed her hands over her ears, signalling him to stop. "Jesus, stop! You're making my head hurt. I enjoy what little sanity I have left, please don't make this any worse! God, now I'm going to be trying to figure this out for the rest of the day. Man! I thought this was going to be nice and calm and no reason to get a headache," she groaned, though she hoped it was clear she wasn't annoyed, per say.

She removed her hands from her ears, a small smile on her pale face. "Oh, I think scaring people could be a fun way to spend a rainy day, for sure. When you're bad luck, it's like the perfect calling for you," she stated, a wicked smile spreading across her face. "As for your heritage, per say, it's not a problem. I've met a lot of different people. As long as you aren't going to tie me to some altar and rip out my beating heart, I don't think we're going to have any problems," she replied, resting a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea and Talk (Senshuken)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3