Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Voting_barTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Voting_barTea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tea and Talk (Senshuken)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:22 am

Giving a melodramatic groan at the mention of snakes, Senshuken simply couldn't help but shake his head with a small smirk on his face. "Why is it when everyone thinks of Australia, snakes is the first thing that comes to mind? I mean, sure they're a problem if you live in the outback or near bushland but for the most part they're not aggressive and would only bite you if you went out of your way to piss them off. The only snakes you'll find in Melbourne would be those kept as pets or found at the zoo. If you want to watch out for something deadly, it's the spiders and the jellyfish that you have to keep an eye out for. "

For all intents and purposes, if anyone was to look at Sen as he walked out with Jinx all they would see was a 19 to 20 year old male who was clearly enjoying the time he was spending with the pink haired girl. The fact that they were leaving without paying would hopefully have never crossed their minds. It was only when they reached the door that Sen noticed that the weather had turned sour and that it was raining. Only a light shower at the moment, but it was clear that things could pick up at any moment. Glancing at Jinx and accepting that she clearly wasn't dressed for this sort of weather, he wordlessly slid off his hooded jumper and offered it to her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Jinx shrugged. "What? I'm a shamelessly purveyor of stereotypes. All I've ever learned about Australia I learned from Animal Planet and Discovery Channel. It's not my fault. Blame the media," she stated, shamelessly, "On the other hand, it's not like I'm going hiking or outside that much if I'm going to Australia. So really, I'd be okay, I suppose, but still. No Australia for me," Jinx stated.

Jinx wrinkled her nose at the spray of rain that peppered her as she stepped outside. She resigned herself to the fact that her hair was going to deflate. Jinx felt Sen tap her shoulder, and she accepted his jumper graciously, covering her hair and thin dress.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. "Are you sure you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 am

Shrugging at her question, he smiled as he opened the door and held it open for her. Just because they were being rather casual about things didn't mean that he couldn't be a gentlemen about some things. "I don't mind at all. This is nothing. I once spent three days in a tree in Poland, only to have it pour down nonstop for two of them. Not my greatest idea but enlightening none the less." Waiting for Jinx to exit the building and wearing a smile that just begged for a follow up question about his statement, Senshuken exited the coffee house and entered the rain. Glancing around a little in order to get his update his bearings, he pointed right in what may have been a completely random road. "If I recall correctly, we should be heading this way. If not, we'll still find something worth doing." He announced, taking the lead.

While he wouldn't admit it, Sen felt great about doing something spur of the moment without having to plan out every last step. Sure he was pretty sure there was a movie theater in that direction but the movie itself wasn't that important. What mattered was that both Jinx and himself had a great time together; the details about what they did to make this happen were completely optional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Jinx raised an eyebrow. "Why were you in a tree? Like sitting in a tree? Why didn't you just...move?" she asked, realising she didn't exactly know what Sen's powers entailed. The rain was slowly increasing in its ferocity, and people were hurrying around. It was both lunchtime and raining. Chaos would soon ensue.

Jinx followed his lead. "That 'If I recall correctly' doesn't exactly inspire confidence. If you get us lost, in the rain, you will never hear the end of it," she chattered, adjusting the hood over her hair slightly. She smiled as they walked, happy to be out in public again and not commiting illegal acts...well, admittedly, she just had committed an illegal act, but one that was not so...high budget. Well, for the city, anyway. She kept pace with Sen, hoping he was leading them the right way.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:37 am

"Hey, at least I didn't say Things couldn't." Before Senshuken let himself finish that sentence, he slammed his hand over his mouth before looking around in an over the top frightful manner. When it became clear that nothing was happening, he let the hand fall and gave out a rather drawn out sigh. " That was a close one. Almost jinxed us..." Turning towards the pink haired girl, Sen suddenly blushed a little as he said "I..I mean... ah to hell with it, you know what I meant." Shaking his head at the finish, he let a small smile cross his face as he started to get soaked.

They said that a Lie could travel around the world before the truth could get it's boots on. This is because all deities of truth were generally female and the idea that a woman would only have a single pair of shoes when she had divine powers was laughable at best. There were many kinds of truths that Senshuken could employ, but as he smiled at Jinx he decided on using the barefaced truth; allowing him to tell the truth while being able to discard honesty. "You see, it all started years ago while I was attending a world war two reunion. My grandfather served as a sniper for the Soviet Union and in honor of that I attend the reunions whenever I can to meet his old friends and war buddies in order to hear stories about him. One of the most popular stories was about how he spent three days held up in a tree in Poland because of a rumor that a Nazi tank commander was going show up at a German camp sometime within three days and the tree was the closest he could get without giving himself away. While every retelling of the story makes it bigger and more dangerous, a storm blew in and lasted for couple of days. On the third day, the tank commander showed up and was greeted by a bullet to the head."

Sighing a little as he continued to walk, Sen continued happy enough "My grandfather was declared KIA when the building he was using as a sniper nest in Berlin was hit by a mortar shell. Never meeting him personally, I decided that the least I could do was try to understand what kind of person he was by going what he went through. So I spent three days up in a tree. The fact that there was something of a storm for two of those days was surprising but after going through it I feel as if I knew him a little better. " Finishing his story, he turned a corner and spotted the building he was looking for. Pointing it the theater with a grin on his face, he merely said "I told you it was here, ye of little faith."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Jinx raised an eyebrow. She wasn't sure she was following, which made her feel incredibly stupid at that particular moment in time, of which was no fault of Sen's. His behaviour was strange, though, but Jinx merely raised her eyebrow higher. Then she laughed. "You're talking to me about jinxing us? Are you trying to tempt fate?" she asked, a smile still playing on her lips. "I'm not all that sure I do, to be honest," she said, offering him half of his jumper back.

Jinx's mouth slowly begun to hang open. The most she'd ever known about her grandparents was that they were scared of her. Not...so interesting. As she listened to the story, she realised she'd never have done that, which made him...very different to her. "You really did all that? You're not just telling tales?" she asked, almost in disbelief. They'd arrived outside the movie theatre, and she grinned sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, oh wise metahuman GPS. Thank you for getting us to the right place, and at least we didn't 'have to perform a U-Turn where possible," she stated, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Shaking his head as he politely turned down half of his own jumper back, Senshuken merely smirked a little at her questions. "To quote the first person to tell me stories about my grandfather, 'Большинство истинном, некоторые из них не является. Вы должны понять, что есть что самим.'" The swap between English and Russian was next to flawless, picking up the Russian accent as if he was second nature only to breathing. Suddenly remembering to his embarrassment that not everyone knew Russian (A shame, since it was such a fun language to speak in), he blushed as he started to rub the back of his neck. "Or, to roughly translate, ' Most of it is true, some of it isn't. You have to figure it out for yourself'. But I think I can safely tell you that I have spent three days up a tree in Poland. On two of those days it stormed rather badly and that I've heard tales on my grandfather doing the same. Those are the bare facts of the matter. "

Deciding not to raise to the GPS remark, Sen merely returned the smile as he started to walk towards the movie theater... Only to notice something wrong. There were discarded picket signs laying everywhere and a bike chain appeared to have been used to lock the doors from the outside. There was even a sign in the window that clearly read 'Premise closed due to ungrateful union employees.' Considering how best to handle this sudden change of fortune, Sen suddenly buffed himself up like some 'hero' that might join the titans.

"It would appear as if some criminals have illegally closed down the movie theater for their own selfish gains. It is our job, nah, our responsibility to thwart these evil doers and enjoy ourselves despite their efforts. " After a few seconds of the forced 'Hero Pose', Sen let himself relax as he turned to Jinx with a wink. "At least, that's what I'm planning on saying if we get caught breaking in. You see any bolt cutters around here anywhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Jinx pulled the jumper back over her, feeling selfish, even though he had declined. She listened as he swapped languages seemingly effortlessly, and she couldn't help but realise that instead of wasting her downtime, she could have used it for something helpful, like learning another language. She assumed it was Russian, though she was no language genius. He swapped back to English, before long.

She smiled, the smile extending to her pink eyes as she joked with him. "So, that's a pretty way of saying that you were lying to me?" she asked, smirking. "Or telling the half truth? Here I was, thinking I was getting some insight into the deep family history of Sen. Guess not," she said, shaking her head jokingly.

When they stumbled upon the theater, it was clear they were just out of luck today. She watched as Sen struck a pose, and followed suit, throwing his jumper back to him and placing her hand on her hips, her feet shoulder width apart and her shoulders thrust back, much like a stereotypical Wonder Woman pose.

"What fiendish plot might they have in store?" she asked, in all seriousness. "It would be in everyone's best intentions if we were to stop them," she said, her voice formal, yet it was clear she was joking. She removed her hands from her hips. "Great idea. Bolt cutters? Who needs bolt cutters, when you've got me? This is practically second nature. I could do this in my sleep," she stated, stretching her fingers before sending a small bolt of pink through the rain. It struck the lock, and the lock fell from the chains. Bad luck for the theater guys.

She walked forward, prising the door open and stepping over the lock. She beckoned for Sen to follow.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 pm

"I can't give all my secrets away in one meeting. I need something other then the promise of free food to lure you back out on other date." Senshuken counted honestly with good humor, smirking a little as he did so.

Watching the whole 'Wonder Woman pose' with great interest, Sen was barely able to keep himself from bursting out laughing. Not so much from Jinx herself; truth be told the pose showed off just have well she looked after herself and her body perfectly. It was more the fact that it was so against her personality that it was funny as hell. Taking the time to put his jumper back on as the lock holding the chains suffered a bout of bad luck and fell apart. Smiling as he took a few steps to follow the pink haired sorceress into the currently abandoned movie theater, looking around for a sign that would tell them what was playing on the grounds it would tell him what movies they currently had in the building. "And it was like watching an artist performing their craft. Beautiful to behold. However I confess it's a matter of pride that I won't ask you to perform such a trick for something as everyday as breaking into a movie theater. Doing so would make me feel like a moocher."

It was with this choice of words that Sen's eyes found the movie list... and they widened at the one thing that the theater had planned to play that day and possibly into the night.

Twilight Movie Marathon.

"Speaking of blood sucking parasites, I believe that by making it possible to enter this building we seem to have aligned ourselves with the forces of evil most foul. " The idea of making it easier for the Twilight movies to be witnessed by the public made Sen feel... unclean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes, looking for something - preferably not stale popcorn - on the premise. She rummaged around, her back to him, crouching. "Jeez. Don't you know that free food will always lure me out?" she asked, reaching a hand far into a cupboard, tilting her head slightly and sticking her tongue out. She emerged triumphant, a few bags of candy in hand.

Jinx then waved a hand at him, before tossing another scrounged bag of something at him. "Oh, shucks. You're making me blush," she said, though she was doing nothing of the sort. "It's just my day job, really. I'm well practiced at it," she said, gesturing at the bag of candy in his hand with a small wink. "And it seems you are a moocher. I slaved away, honestly stealing those," she said, though there was jest in her voice. She sauntered around the place, trying to figure out how this worked.

She was looking, in all honesty, for the movies list, but Sen found it first. She recoiled at the sight of it. "Holy mother of...what have we done?" she asked, in mock horror, "is there any way to undo this evil? Even I would never...I could never..." she finished the sentence with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well forgive me for wanting to inject a little romance into your otherwise dull and empty life of random theft, acting in the self interests of yourself and the group of friends and allies you are currently aligned with and trying your hardest to avoid having your skull caved in by some teenage punk who gets off on 'enforcing justice' with their bare hands. " Sen playfully responded, letting a cocky little smirk cross his face as he accepted the free bag of candy.

"Ah, but being a moocher would require me to have asked or indicated to you that I wanted a bag of candy. But I didn't. For all you knew, I didn't want the free bag of candy. You could have been giving it to me against my will for all you know. Therefore, I am merely the victim of your overbearing generosity." Raising the back of his hand to his forehead in a clearly over-dramatic fashion before the effort to keep himself from bursting out in laughter was too much for him. Sniggering slightly, he turned his attention back to the board before him... though his eyes did wander every now and then when he was sure Jinx wasn't looking.

"There there Jinx. You couldn't have known. No one could have foreseen something like this." Placing a hand on her shoulder, he simply patted it in an attempt to comfit her. "I'll tell you what we'll do. You find the best seats in the theater while I find the movie room and perform the rituals needed to banish this abomination to heaven. This is not the time to be making enemies in hell after all. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes. "Me? Need romance? Ha, are you joking? I'm planning on dying an old crone. Guys are stupid and only think with their...I'm sorry, that's probably offensive. You're a guy, if I'm not mistaken," she replied, though it was clearly a joke. "I'll have you know that thievery is the most noble and ancient of pursuits. It's not easy, being dishonest for a living. How do you know I don't get off on almost getting my skull caved in? Maybe I enjoy the sudden rush that comes from punks attempting to beat me up and ask me out...of course, I always beat the punks up, but that's beside the point," she stated with a wink, enjoying the banter.

She raised her hands. "Oh my. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that M&Ms were weapons of mass destruction. I'll just take them back then, if you're so ungrateful," she said, grinning as she rummaged around for some kind of drinks. She had realised he was looking at her when he thought she wasn't looking, but she pretended not to. It was only good manners. It wasn't even against the law.

She turned back to him, as he patted her on her shoulder. She shook her head dejectdly. "I guess that's all we can do, now," she replied, finding some water bottles. Then, she nodded and headed off towards the one screen. She took a seat right in the middle of the theatre, settling herself in the red seat.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 pm

"Huh, close enough that it doesn't make much difference." Sen smirked as he shrugged at her joke of him being a man, finding the statement rather amusing. "I think you will find that arson is the most noble and ancient of humanities pursuits. While people were still trying to wrap their heads around the idea that the hammer they made and were currently holding belonged to them and not the whole tribe, at least six of their tribe peoples were setting fire to stuff for warmth, food and amusement. It is hardly theft if no one owns the object to begin with. "

Letting the pink haired temptress go find her seat, Sen began the small journey to locate the den of sin... the projector room itself. It wasn't enough locked when he tried to open the door, closing it sharply behind him once he entered. After a few minutes of dead silence from the project room, something begin to play on the scene. It was quite clear that it appeared to be an old time black and white cartoon of sorts.

Within the first twenty seconds, Sen slipped into the seat next to the pink haired one, smelling faintly of smoke with a smile on his face. "I cannot believe that this place has a whole box filled with old cartoons. It was the only other thing in the room that wasn't Twilight related."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Jinx raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to ask you to elaborate on that," she said. "Arson? Oh, I've done my fair share of arson, though it's normally accidental. While all you say might be true, I'm not so big on arson. I'm a bad guy, definitely, but I try not to kill. I just can't do it. I'm a failure of a bad guy. But I just can't. And arson tends to lead to death, so I tend to stick with theft. I can control that better," she replied.

As she settled in her seat, the screen bagan to roll some kind of old cartoon. She laughed, surprised Sen had found something to replace that unholy bullshi- Twilight. She was also surprised he knew how to work that thing. She was aware of him sliding into the seat next to her, and she offered him a small smile.

"Cartoons are good. You're never too old for cartoons."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 am

"And cartoons are never too old for anyone... although I will admit that some make more sense then others."

Smiling softly to himself, Sen watched as the cartoon continued for a few minutes until it finally ended, a new cartoon began. As the cartoon started, he made as if to stretch his arms in a yawn before bringing his arm down around her shoulders. There wasn't really any effort to keep his arm there, it was more just testing the waters as it were.

After a few minutes, Sen looked down at the shadow and carpet covered floor of the movie theater and let out a somewhat loud sigh. There was something rather important that he needed to tell her, but it would be better if he eased her into it over time. "Jinx, I like you but before things get much further I do have to tell you something. I'm not quite... one hundred percent human."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea and Talk (Senshuken)   Tea and Talk (Senshuken) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea and Talk (Senshuken)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next