Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Vote_lcapA search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Voting_barA search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Vote_lcapA search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Voting_barA search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Empty
PostSubject: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Two cloaked female figures walked side by side "are you sure we can find information here?" asked the dark blue cloaked figure, the black cloaked figure nodding "Ellenia told me this is as good a place as any to find information about him, but we have to watch our backs too, it isn't the most safest of places" she replied, the two picking up their pace "how far now?" asked the blue cloaked figure "not far, sorry about this, the informant wanted to meet in a place that they deemed safe enough as well as secret enough" explained the black cloaked figure, the two climbing through a broken wired fence and towards a ruined old looking house, a blue tarp fluttering in the wind as a make-shift roof, the two females walking in.

A lone woman stood in the ruined house "we're here about the information about the one known as Senshuken" said the black cloaked one "what business do you have with him?" asked the woman "I believe he can help me find my older brother, Yuukan Ishimaru" said the dark blue cloaked figure "so you saw him personally?" asked the woman as the dark blue cloaked figure nodded "he helped me escape when I was captured by...someone from my past, I wish for him to help me find my brother, I understand in return I must do something for him, and I am prepared for whatever that may be" she responded as the woman nodded "then I will tell him what you have told me, our meeting is now over, whether he decides to help you or not is not my concern, and if he chooses not to help you, you must never seek his help in this matter again, I am sure you understand this so goodbye" said the woman as she walked away, going on her way to tell Senshuken the information and request she had been given for him, the cloaked figures also walking off "now I must wait..." said the dark blue cloaked figure as the black cloaked figure nodded "that's now it has to be, I wish you luck with it" she said.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 am

Outside of the ruined home sat an old car. The wheels and doors were gone, it was covered in graffiti, the hood was popped and everything of value inside of it was missing. For all intents and purposes it was a deserted wrack. But on this night, there was something sitting behind were the wheel once was, merely waiting for a sign that it was time to met a client while typing something up on his laptop. With a slight buzzing of his mobile phone, Senshuken continued to tap away at the keys with one hand as he raised the phone to his ear and clicked a button.

"She's arrived?"

"Yes, my lord. There are two of them."

"Thank you Maria. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening." was all the red eyed Senshuken needed to say as he clicked a button and ended the call. Truthfully, he knew that this client was going to seek him out the moment he left her to settle her issues with her tormenter barely a handful of days before. It was why he leaked just enough information for someone who was actively looking for him to find this location.

Instead of hoping to his feet and going to meet the client, he merely continued to work at his laptop for a while. He was a busy person after all and he wasn't about to come when he was called like some sort of dog. Better the girl sweated it out for a while before he decided to grace her with his presence; Let her know where the real power in their business relationship lay.

After about twenty minutes, Senshuken turned off his laptop and slide out of the wreckage that had once been a car. Dressed in a suit that could have been worn almost anywhere, Sen simply climbed through the broken fence and walked rather quietly to the door. Pressing his finger against the already barely hanging on to it's hinges wooden door, he gave it the slightest of pushes, causing it to finally fall off the wall and smash into the ground with a loud 'BANG!' that echoed through the ruined building. Leaning against the door frame, he merely smiled in a professional manner as he asked "How can I help you this fine evening?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 am

Ayumu slowly took down her hood with a hopeful smile "I need you to help me find my brother Yuukan, the one that Keith mentioned back in the sewers" she explained, Annie quickly flew away from the meeting, knowing that the two would want some privacy and Ellenia had told her to give the most and utter respect to Senshuken.

Ayumu waited for a reply from Senshuken anxiously, wondering whether he would help her or not "I-I understand that in turn I must do something for you if you help me, and I'm prepared to do whatever you ask" she added, slightly nervous in Senshuken's presence.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 am

Since she had clearly understood the important parts of any business agreement with him already, Senshuken merely nodded his head in response. "It seems you know the terms already so I will simply get to the point. Once I locate where your brother Yuukan is, I will send you an email with the details. What you do with that information is up to you. However, in exchange for this email a second one will be sent at an unknown date. It will have a date, a time and a location as well as a short phrase that will prove that it is time to return the favor. If you have any reservations over what you will and will not do as a favor to me, now would be the time to tell me. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 am

Ayumu shook her head "I feel that its only fair that I do whatever you ask, as I figure that finding my brother will take a lot of effort" she said, she partially wondered what she would have to do in return but she figured that she would just have to wait, and check her email frequently.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 am

Giving a small sigh at her answer, Senshuken merely shook his head in an almost disappointed manner. "Be careful what you wish for. Somethings require a mindset that you should pray you'll never have to understand." with his peace said, whatever petty or disappointment he may have had vanished without a trace behind a blank gaze of professionalism. "Very well. Expect to hear from me in the near future."

With a small bow of his head, Senshuken walked out into the darkness of the night. Climbing through the broken fence and walking across the street, the red eyed man vanished into an alleyway. He had work to do after all.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am

Ayumu watched Senshuken go then started to walk home to the SVR base, walking up to her room and sitting on her bed, switching the TV on and giving a sigh, slightly nervous about what she had just done, but her brother was the only living family member that she had, if he was even alive, she had to do whatever she could to find him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 am

[OOC: To finish off this thread I'll just do a finishing post.]

Ayumu waited for a a long time but then eventually she received an email with information about her brother, he had been living in a flat in the outskirts of Steel City.

After pressing the doorbell to the flat a tall man looking to be in his early 20s answered the door, he had black hair and was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a sleeveless black vest, the two stared at each other for a few moments "Yuukan..." said Ayumu quietly as the man blinked surprised "A-Ayu-chan?..." he responded as Ayumu nodded and the two suddenly hugged each other "I thought you were dead Ayumu!" said Yuukan as tears started to run down his face "I thought you were dead too! That was until Keith kidnapped me and tried to take me back" she said before she became slightly frigid "but he is the one who is dead now..." she uttered darkly as Yuukan put his little sister down "you killed him?....How?..." he asked, that was when he noticed her icy blue eyes and gave a sigh "so they went back for you...come, lets not discuss this in the doorway" he said as he invited her up to his flat room.

The room was pretty simple but it was decent enough "I have a job as a performer at the theater, you know, fire dancing, that kinda thing" he explained before Ayumu sat on the couch "you want anything? Tea? Coffee? I have some ramen too" said Yuukan as Ayumu gasped happily "could I have some ramen please?" she said with a smile.

Yuukan then decided to take out his dark blue contact lenses and walked in with two ramens, his red eyes being the complete opposite to Ayumu's blue eyes, the two starting to eat happily together "so tell me everything starting from when I'd been taken" said Yuukan as Ayumu nodded and explained everything that had happened to her from that point, Yuukan showing an angry annoyance to how his little sister was treated throughout the years "and now I'm in a group called SVR which is the Society of Victorian Rogues, the leader of it is named Steampunk, he gave me food and shelter after a disaster at the museum in Jump City, I don't see Steampunk very often as its a big base for only two of us but the fridge and cupboards are stocked and he gives me a fair amount of money to live with" she explained as Yuukan slowly nodded "what about you brother? What happened to you?" she asked as Yuukan explained similar experiments to what Ayumu had endured then escaping where an elderly couple found him and took him in as their own, when he turned 16 he went to America to find his fortune, being more completed with his powers he was able to hide them better and so started his job as a pizza delivery boy in Jump City, being able to discreetly use his powers to keep the pizzas warm but then villains trashed the pizza place and he decided to try find something in Steel City but only managed to become a fire dancer but it paid a decent amount.

The two spent ages together catching up on things before Ayumu explained how she found Yuukan and told him that soon she'd be called to repay the favor which made Yuukan sad but he understood that it had to be done "well if you ever need any help, you know where I am" he said.

--------------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)   A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A search for Sen and a Sibling (Senshuken)
Page 1 of 1