Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Forbidden (Kris) Vote_lcapForbidden (Kris) Voting_barForbidden (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Forbidden (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 am

She was feeling less and less like a hero as days passed, now that Hive was in command. Haruhi had been laying low, concentrating mostly on the band and on searching for her missing father, ever since the registration law had passed. So far she had been doing a good job avoiding conflict, but today it felt like it was not going to be that easy.
As she walked down the dusky streets of Jump towards Grayline's hangout, she could hear the sound of whimpering and pleading around  the corner in the direction she was heading. She hesitated turning the corner, clenching her fists, and gritting her teeth, as she continued to listen. "Please...I beg..you...." It was a woman's voice, scared, in pain, choked up and pleading. Haruhi couldn't stand it anymore, she turned the corner, and charged into the alleyway, where a man had a woman pinned up to the brick wall with a blade. Her eyes dilated into thin slits, fists still clenched, as she aimed a spinning kick at the assaulter's wrist, knocking the blade away. She then delivered a punch to the man's jaw sending him skidding on the alley ground and away the woman. "You bastard!" She hissed as she straightened up, glaring at the man as he sat up, wiping the blood from his mouth. He quickly stood up, pulling a pistol out from his jacket pocket, but before he could even aim it, Haruhi was already up and personal. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm behind his back, causing him to not only drop the gun but shriek in pain. "Are you okay?" She asked the woman, but instead of receiving an answer the woman ran away.
"Sheesh...your welcome." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am

Kristoff walked out of the shadows clapping, "Nicely Done, Haruhi." Kris took out hand cuffs and hooked the mugger to a fire escape. He then stood before Haruhi, whistling, "It's only procedure, but can I see your Registered card?" Kris smiled at her, she was a titan, so she had to be registered, but still, it was procedure.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 pm

"Don't have one," she confessed as she handed the mugger over to Kris. "I know, shouldn't have acted heroic without one right?"  She said as she walked past him, "but I wasn't going to wait for a so called registered hero to show up, if I did that the girl would've been dead by now." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Kris turned to look at her, "You know why it's there, why don't you get one? It's a matter of safety for the people! Kris grabbed her shoulder so she wouldn't walk away, "Even if you don't trust him, he cares about the people." Kris was sincere in his voice but his eyes gave away that he wasn't entirely sure, Mal left a sore spot, leaving HIVE and throwing them out to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:10 pm

"He cares?" Haruhi couldn't help but laugh at that statement, "you don't seriously believe that do you?"  She asked turning to face him, "Because I sure don't. I mean aliens invade, Hive does the finishing blow and suddenly what, I'm supposed to believe your group turned over a new leaf." She pointed out, "well I'm not buying it."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Kris looked at her, sizing her up, "Well what am I supposed to do?! My team ARE the good guys! What have the Titans done? Kale destroys more than he helps! Hotwire is a nerd with no real fighting experience who is too nice for his own good! At least HIVE stopped the Zydons! I haven't seen the Titans do anything but just hold them off barely! Sure our motives are questionable, but we get stuff done!" Kris pinched the bridge of his nose, how could she just talk down on HIVE like that, they weren't that school from before the Vanishing, they did so much in so little time, people could mistake them for the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 am

"The member's of my team might have their quirks but the titans have helped people, and let me remind you, sometimes even from members of yours. But on one point you were right, you were also fighting the battle against the zydons." She took a step towards him. "We were All fighting the zydon, and both teams would probably still be at it if it wasn't for that mysterious ray your leader pulled out of who knows where." She said, then took a deep breath. "Look," she began to say as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I've made my decision, I'm not registering, I'm not giving myself up to them, to this new law. You said it's for the good of the people, but for how long? I won't say I don't trust all the members of hive because then I'll be lying." And it was true, Kris was her bandmate, her friend despite of their titles, or atleast that's how she saw it. "But if you insist on turning me in, I will resist."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am

Kris was about to take her in until an agent came walking down the alleyway, "Everything okay here?" Kris looked at Haruhi and wrapped an arm around her, "It's all okay now, this poor girl was being mugged, good thing I came along when I did, or else she would've been done for." Kris would then show the agent his card. The agent nodded and took the mugger away, who tried to yell about how the girl was an unregistered hero, but was ignored. Kris then looked at Haruhi with a grin, "You owe me."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:56 am

Haruhi was now bewildered, she looked at Kris as his arm was wrapped around her. Once the officer was out of sight and ear she pulled away from his grip and turned to face him. "I thought you were going to turn me in?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:42 am

Kris shrugged, "We need you for the band." Kris grinned and playfully hit her chin, though there was something there that he wasn't revealing, it could be seen in his sad amber eyes. He then would start to walk away, whistling.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Haruhi stood there, with a loss for words as Kris turned to leave. Was that really it? Because of the band. Haruhi took a step towards him, "Kris wait." She said as reached out to him and tugged at his elbow, "Is that it? Because of the band?" She asked. What he had just done for her, he had risked himself, if anyone found out about him covering for an unregistered hero, well who knows what would happen, but Haruhi didn't want to think about it. "Anyway, thank you."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Kris' mind was racing, how could he tell her? Was it the right time? Was it too late? Was it too early? Kris shuffled his feet, what would the Titans think of Haruhi with a criminal? Kris then couldn't control his body, He put a hand on the back of Haruhi's neck and kissed her. It was involuntary but to be completely honest, Kris was glad.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Haruhi stood there stunned as she felt their lips touch, her eyes wide. Not knowing wether to pull away or not, she continued to stand there. She felt his lips brush against hers and let herself be taken by the sensation. Slowly she began to press her lips against his and took a step closer. As soon as she realized what she was doing she pulled away. "I-I'm sorry." She stammered as she looked down, her face was blushed.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Kris stepped away, rubbing the back of his neck, "No... No... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It's just..... Nevermind..." Kris sighed as he stood against a wall. He knew this couldn't work out well. But he didn't care, he wasn't letting a glimpse of happiness pass him by! Kris walked over to her, "Haruhi, I don't have many friends, and none of them are like you! You are amazing in every way, I wish I had your dedication, your nerve." Kris laughed and took Haruhi's hands, "You know, I sound like a child. But I don't care! I want you! You are everything I could ever ask for!" Kris was beaming, a legitimate smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 am

Haruhi looked up at him and pondered the situtation. "Kris I don't think if this will work... I mean, I'm a Titan..and on top of that an unregistered hero...your part of hive.." It was clear she was just scared. He was sincere with his feelings, she could easily see that. So would it be unfair of her to not give him a chance? "I just don't know Kris." She said as she turned away from him looking at the ground, and hugged herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Kris)   Forbidden (Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden (Kris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next