Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm

"Oh no... I'm fine... I can probably find some in a box somewhere in the tower... they probably have some copies of 1-6 as well... you said you needed those?"

Hotwire wasn't very good at talking about things that normal people talked about... like sports or cars... but he knew heroes. Literally. KNEW. HEROES.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 pm

(is it ok if I join in?)

Sabrina grumbled as she walked into the comic book store, the bell attached to the door declaring her presence. She took only a few seconds and grabbed an arm full of comics that held any promise of showing pictures of horrific monsters. She then sat down noisily at one of the tables and plopped down the comics and her sketch pad.

Azraya perched herself next to the pile of comics and began to groom herself, looking up for a brief moment when the stores owner began walking toward them.

"I'm sorry mam, but pets aren't allowed in this shop." He said, leaning against the table," they make to much of a mess."

With out looking up Sabrina responded," She won't cause any trouble."

"Yeah, well I don't want that cat of yours-"

He was cut off when he realized that for one, the cat in question had large bat wings and when he looked back to the owner he saw the icy glare Sabrina was giving him. He took several steps back.

"I'll leave you to your business then."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 am

(yeah it should be fine)

Claira smiled at hotwire holding the one comic in her arms.

"Yeah I did needed those but maybe you should read them first cause the rest of the seires is so awesome! And just between you and me most stuff i learn about the titans are from the comics cause they are all true stories."

Claira heard the owners voice on the other side of the wall of comics. Claira wondered why he let her keep her pet in the store he never let claira do that before granet she wanted to bring in a flea enfested puppy she found on the street. Claira was always the one for animal sobstories. (claira can basicly talk to any animal and understand them)

"Hey I should show the comic i want to the owner so he knows I took it then I'm gonna head home wana hang out and walk with me back or go get som pizza? But if you say yes to pizza be warned you have to pay since i don't have any cash."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Hotwire was okay with paying... his constant lack of dates usually left him with a bit of spare cash.

"I, uh, sure... pizza sounds fine."Hotwire stuttered again, his face turning slightly redder.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Sabrina glanced over to the two who were chatting by a row of comics. She smirked and opened her notebook, her tattoo and eyes begining to glow.

"I don't believe that would be a good idea. You see, if you were to attack a titan, I doubt you would be able to win their trust. Azraya advised.

Sabrina sighed and flipped back to the page where she had been drawing her comic book monsters. "Man, trying to win the titans over like this is, well, it sucks."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 pm

"Great"

Claira would lead him over to the owner and would pass the comic to the owner.

"So how come she get to keep her pet in her but I can't keep any animals I find in here?"

He began to scan the comics barcode and typing in a code that would sa it was payed for.

"Well for one every animal you want to keep here is desise riden and or flea riden animals who get dirt and hair all over the comics and second I dont think its the best idea to force that girl over there to keep her pet out side."

He then baged the comic and handed it to her. Claira grabed it wondering what was up with that girl the freaked the owner out.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Hotwire walked outside of the store to wait for claira before he realized:He was going to have pizza with a girl... if eric found out he would never let hotwire hear the end of it.

"What have I gotten myself into..."He muttered as he face-palmed at his realization.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Claira then headed out the door of the store and met up with hotwire and held up the comic.

"1 comic purchuse down 2 hudge pizzas to go!"

She said with a hudge grin then paused just now realizing some thing. she was going to get pizza with a guy granet he was a hero but on Victorias standrads this counted as a date. Claira then got nervse she had never been on a date before and knew after this victoria would never stop wanting to talk to her about it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Hotwire lead claira down the street to the pizza shop that all titans go to at one point or another... mostly because of the titans discount they receive from when they saved the place from total decimation... 5 times.

"Well... uh... here we are...so... uhm... after you." Hotwire said holding the door open for her... habit he picked up over the years. Honestly, he hung out with others so little that he never really held the door much.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Claira then walked inside and recignized the place auto maticly.

"Oh my god this is the place where the original titans always ate pizza ate usually after a battle!"

She said about to go in fan girl mode but usually tried not to in public cause Victoria said it usually emarssed the person/people she was with.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Hotwire stared at her for a couple of seconds for actually recognizing the place. as he turned away to lead her in, he smiled a bit. He lead her to a table, and pulled out the chair... more of his manners kicking in. He was so new at this... he really hoped he didn't make a fool of himself.

"So... your pick." Hotwire said sitting down in a seat. A few people noticed the costumed hero sitting down for lunch with a cute girl, but hotwire tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Claira thought it was nice of him to be all gentlemen like and sat down.

"I'm gonna go with the large vegitian pizza what about you?"

she said smiling trying to ignoring all the staring people as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:45 pm

She was vegitarian. Okay. Hotwire had to be careful not to insult her eating choices.

"Oh... I'll just have a plain cheese pizza."

Now... someone in there must have worked for a tabloid or something, because he saw a camera flash go off... now he was mad. Couldn't two people just hang out anymore?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Claira saw a camra flash and looked around "is it gonna be like this when I become a full time hero?" Claira tried to ignore the next to camra flashes and smiled.

"So uh.... is it like this everytime you go get pizza?"

She said trieng to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 pm

"Oh heavens no... it's just because we're here together..." Hotwire mumbled.

"They think we're..." Hotwire stopped at that, and began nervously stirring his water with his straw, as his cheeks grew a bit redder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next