Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Vote_lcapFast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Voting_barFast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Vote_lcapFast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Voting_barFast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Empty
PostSubject: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Enaliss had stolen from dozens of jewelry stores, banks, and other high end stores with lots of money and things that shine, but she was getting bored. It was getting too easy, she knew all of the security systems of each store and could disable them, get her goods, and enable them again all within a few minutes and be gone before anyone knew what happened. Even when they upgraded their security systems to 'the next best thing', she was able to get the plans and figure out how to disable it within a matter of hours after the upgrade. Her father had connections still and she used them frequently, although secretly. She paid them a lot of money to keep their mouths shut. There was some death threats in there as well, but she hadn't had to make good on those yet and she hoped she wouldn't need to.

Anyway, back to the point. Enaliss wanted something different. She wanted a challenge. And a car dealership provided just that kind of challenge. Not just any car dealership, either. But the most expensive car dealership in the downtown area that was mostly frequented by the upper class of Jump City. It wasn't going to be easy to get away with the most expensive car in Downtown Jump City, but it was going to be fun and totally worth it. She had had her eye on the car she wanted to steal for weeks; it was a sleek, flashy silver car with manual transmission, one of the cleanest, best engines on the market and top-of-the line interior/accessories. It was fast, quiet and just what she needed in a car.

For this momentous occasion, her first car-stealing that is, she had actually washed and combed out her hair for one and plaited it down her back in an even braid. She spent a long time doing her makeup, applying a fake nose and changing her skin tone as well as making herself look handsome. Not stunningly beautiful, but handsome in a way that smart, successful business women were and in such a way that no one who saw her would ever recognize her as Enaliss. She stuffed her bra with fake breast implants that also acted as bulletproof barriers and wore a sharp navy blue pantsuit with high heel boots. All in all, she looked the part of a rich business woman who could afford a car from the dealership. In her purse she had all of her tools for lock-picking and her knives concealed, as we as her mask for Sabre should she need it.

She arrived at the dealership in character, her facial expression stern and her walk swift and decisive. Smooth-talking wouldn't work in this situation, the car salesmen and women needed to believe she could afford the car before she could steal it. Enaliss/Sabre, for she was both at the moment, even if no one could see it, walked up powerfully to the front desk and waited somewhat patiently while the receptionist finished up a phone call. When she was finally noticed, she saw the woman sizing her up and kept her expression on the sour, impatient side. "I have an appointment to test drive a car," she said bluntly. "Sierra White." She provided a fake name without any prodding, watching as the cold receptionist flipped through the appointment book. Finally the receptionist, without saying a word, hit a button on the phone and then went right back to work, ignoring Enaliss.

Fifteen minutes passed and finally the receptionist, still without speaking, waved her to the showroom where a salesman in a sharp black suit was waiting for her. "Ah, Ms. White, a pleasure to see you. I apologize for the receptionist, good help is so hard to find," he said with a smile and a handshake. She shook his hand brusquely with a tight smile. "She was...decent," she replied with a shrug. "I'm short on time so if we could get to the car, that would be fantastic." The salesman smiled and nodded some more, walking over to the car of her dreams. She remained calm as he handed her the keys and then her eyes hardened.

"Thank you. You are no longer needed," she said with a cold edge to her voice, her hand coming out of her purse with a knife. His expression turned from pleasant to terrified within seconds as he realized what was going on. "Oh and don't bother with your guards, I took care of them already. Your alarm system as well," she said as she got into the car, leaving a shocked salesman in the middle of his floor as she turned on the car and revved the engine. She peeled out of the store, smiling to herself as she just simply drove through the doors of the showroom that had opened right on time. She had rigged the security system late last night to do just that and then return to normal, as well as put a sleeping powder in the coffee maker in the guard's breakroom. She had never seen any of them without a cup in the early hours of the morning.

She settled into the car with a sigh, ripping off her fake nose and slipping on her Sabre mask, heading down downtown at record speeds. Cop cars could try to catch her, but they wouldn't get far.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Hotwire, being the inventor he was, was collecting parts for his latest crime fighting gadget. He had gone to the dealership of the most expensive cars in jump city for in addition to cars. They carried some of the most premier parts one could find in jump. This wasn't the first time inventors had come for parts. However, being a hero of the city, Hotwire could get his hands on these parts with relative ease.

But when he got to the door of the dealership, he noticed something was wrong.

"What the?"

The doors opened, and a sleek car sped off.
"Stop! Thief! A man yelled, as he ran from the store.

Finally noticing Hotwires presence, the man became elated at his arrival.

"Oh, your that titan... Hotwire was it? Thank goodness. We've just been robbed! Our most expensive car has just been pilfered! No car in the city can catch it!"

Hotwire looked at the salesman with concern. A stolen car? He was all over it.

"Just leave it to me sir. You'll have that car back by the end of the day!"

"Oh thank you kind titan! I am in your debt!"

Whipping out his communicator, Hotwire connected himself to aeon, the titans main computer network.

"Aeon, I need the t-jet. I'll send it back to the tower when I'm done with it"

In his mind, Hotwire heard the sarcastic voice of aeon resonating in his head.

"You barely know how to fly that thing Hotwire."

"Don't worry. I'll use the cars built in tracking module to get a fix on it's location. Punch it into the Jet's computer, and have the auto pilot take me to it."

"Alright. I suppose I can entrust the t-jet this once. But if you scratch it..."

"I wont, so send it out here now."

"alright alright. T-jet on it's way. Aeon out."

Minutes later, the humming of rocket engines could be heard, and the orange t-jet landed meters from Hotwire, fixed in on his communicator.

Hotwire got the tracking codes from the salesman and bid him goodby. As soon as Hotwire got in, he programmed the tracking code into the autopilot with his nanobot interface, and launched the craft. 5 minutes past before a sleek silver car came into his sights. Now to stop it...
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Sabre was far from the car dealership when she finally decided to check her rearview mirror to see if she was being followed. As she suspected, the only thing behind her was the disappearing lights of the city. She eased up on the gas a little and admired her new car, smiling to herself as she stroked the leather interior and settled in for a long drive. She was going to drive the car to her lakehouse retreat miles from the city where no one would think to look for it. Perhaps she would even take a little vacation before heading back to the city. She knew someone who could hook her up with new license plates and registration that would be able to make her car unrecognizable as the car that had been stolen, but she still had to lay low for a little.

Just as she was thinking about the new paint job she was going to have on this car, her senses picked up a dull roar coming from behind her. And here was the pursuit, although she could tell by the noise it was no ordinary car. She had heard those same jets before pursuing villains through the city. It could only be the Titans' jet. Her new car was fast, by this was a jet. She couldn't outrun a jet. But she could try and outsmart whoever was driving it.

Sabre got a wicked smile on her face and she put one hand on the gearshift, waiting until the jet got just so close before she made her move. As soon as the jet was taking up most of her rearview mirror, she slammed on the brake and shifted, turning the wheel with the other hand. The car responded wonderfully, turning on a dime to head towards the jet rather than away from it and never missing a beat as her foot slammed back on the accelerator. "I could get used to this," she said to herself as the car headed towards the jet and under it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Hotwire was shocked as the woman driving the car pulled a perfect evasion maneuver, however, Hotwire was determined to stop her. The T-jet, once again homeing in on the cars signal, closed in, and Hotwire began speaking through the loudspeaker.

Ms... This is Hotwire of the Teen Titans. I request that you exit the vehicle and come along quietly. If not. I will be forced to come down to the vehicle and take just measures.

Hotwire hoped it wouldn't have to come to that, but this lady seemed determined...
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Sabre smirked as the voice over the loudspeaker told her to stop and come quietly. Did he really expect someone who had just stolen a car as nice as this one to give up that easily? She pressed her foot to the brake and slowed the car down as if she was going to stop the car. Sabre rolled down the window and stuck her middle finger out of the window in response to his threat. Her alternate ego was not in the mood to 'come quietly' or even be polite.

As she stuck her middle finger up at the T-jet and whoever was inside, she pressed a button on the dashboard. A rocket shot out from under the car and headed towards the Jet as she gunned the engine of the car and turned the car around again, heading back the way she was originally going. "Not happening, hero-boy," she said over her own loudspeaker. When she had snuck into the dealership to rip the alarm systems, she had installed the rocketlauncher and loudspeaker system just in case she needed it. And it turns out she did.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 am

Hotwire pulled the jet to the side, but not in time to stop it from being rocked by an explosion.

"Argh"

The jet's systems however, were still functional, and the jet soon pulled up above the car. He set the ship in autopilot, and went to the pay-load carrying portion of the jet. He clipped a part of a cable to a metal post in the bay, and then opened the doors in the floor. He picked up a small device, and aimed it at the hood of the car. He pulled the trigger as a metal cable with a powerful magnet on the end fired, and clamped to the car. He then clipped a climbing carabiner to his utility belt. He jumped out the cargo pay, and zip lined down to the hood of the silver car. He un-clipped himself, looking at the masked woman.

"Stop the car. Now."Hotwire yelled. Thrusting his hand at the headlight, breaking the glass.His nano-bytes followed the circuitry of the car through the lights to it's main processor. He then commanded his nano-bytes to cut the engine power.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

Sabre smirked as the rocket found its target and gunned the car faster, leaving dust behind her. However, the silly hero wouldn't give up and she growled as the cable clamped to the hood of the car. She didn't slow down the car as he slid down to the hood, thinking quickly of a new plan. He asked her to stop the car and she grinned wickedly, shrugging slightly.

"If you say so," she answered as she shrugged, slamming on the brake just as he punched through the headlight. The car was so well-made that even though she was going about 120 mph, the car responded almost instantly, slowing down to a stop in under ten seconds. She was wearing a seatbelt, so she was thrown against the seatbelt but that was all. Unless Hotwire had some kind of super-friction clothing, boots or gloves, or some kind of super hold on the car, he was not going to be staying on the hood of the car but rolling over the top.

As soon as the car was stopped, she put it in park and unbuckled her seatbelt, turning off the car at the same time. She stepped out of the car, pocketing the keys in her black jumpsuit that was under her business clothes. The villainess promptly ripped off the pantsuit, revealing her black jumpsuit underneath and allowing her more freedom of movement. "Are you going to stop being annoying and let me drive my car, or am I going to have to teach you a lesson?" she asked as she moved towards Hotwire, a knife sliding into her hand from where she had it hidden in her suit.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Hotwire was thrown from the hood of the car... ouch.His arms cussioned the blow by having his nanobots output a week magnetic field.

"Oh no..." Hotwire gulped as he saw the glare of the knife. And he was in the middle of nowhere... no technology. He didn't want to just give up. Time to dodge and weave. Hotwire ran, not in a fleeing manner, but enough to confuse the girl hopefully... as long as he could get to the car.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Sabre grinned as he flew satisfactorily far from the car, although she was glad he didn't appear to be hurt. She wasn't in any hurry to dispatch him, although she was annoyed when he didn't answer her query. When he ran, she thought at first he was going to run away, but quickly realized he was more determined than that. She kept herself between him and the car, not wanting him to get in it an drive away. Then she would never catch him and she would lose her prize. As a wolf she could run pretty fast, but not fast enough to catch that car.

Sabre followed him agilely, tossing a knife casually at him, although she wasn't really aiming to hit him. She was just aiming to throw him off and have him make a mistake. "Where do you think you are going?" she asked with a grin, showing her pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 am

The sweat poured down Hotwire's face as he reached the car. Partially because a knife embedded itself in the rear view mirror. He remembered he had smashed the headlights, and he decided he would go through with one of his first plans. Placing his hands on the bare wire, hi nano-bots hacked into the main systems of the car. He had seen a missile launcher.

"You asked for this."

He commanded the missiles to fire, causing them to explode a good three feet from the woman.

All he had to do then was access the cars radio-satellite up-link, and he would be all set.

Just pray that the girl with the knife doesn't get to you first.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Sabre growled as Hotwire managed to get around her and get to the car, causing her knife to hit her pretty toy's mirror. She knew he had to have some sort of power with electricity and gadgets because of what happened when he broke the headlight and tried to stop the car, but she had stopped it first. Plus, he was desperate to get away from her and to the car and she didn't think it was because he just wanted to drive it away.

She heard the missiles start up and was able to jump away before the missiles even fired, staying well out of the range of their explosions. She used the smoke created by the explosions as a cover and moved quickly, following her nose to the car and Hotwire, her hands transforming to claws. She was concealed by the smoke until a few feet from the car and she burst from the dust, transforming fully into a wolf midair and leaping at him with her teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 am

When the dust cleared, the wolf was upon him. Hotwire held the wolfs jaw back the best he could, but he was sort of a wimp. Complete nerd. One last effort. He was in the drivers seat, the wolf on the hood.

Hotwire touched the key-hole again, and felt him become one with the cars systems. He demanded the hood to open. And so it happened. The hood slammed, and Hotwire hoped to it would sandwich anything on the hood between it, and the windshield.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm

This was becoming annoying and now that car that she had worked so hard to steal was basically being wrecked by this hero who felt he needed to 'do the right thing'. It was almost not worth it to try and keep the car anymore. All she could do was make the jerk pay for wrecking her pretty toy, which was what she was trying to do now.

Her jaws were so close to causing some lovely scars on the hero's neck when he did something that sent her flying from the car. She rolled onto the sand and landed on her four feet, claws digging in to keep her from sliding too far. The wolf skidded to a stop and then walked casually forward, shaking her head slightly to clear it. "You are becoming increasingly annoying. Now you've wrecked my pretty car and what am I to do about that?" she asked with a growl as she came close to him, her eyes narrowing. She was still in wolf form, so it had to be pretty disorienting to hear a voice coming from a wolf's jaws.

Sabre leaped forward again, this time through the side window of the car towards Hotwire, determined to at least make him bruise a little for wrecking her baby.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:50 pm

A voice from a wolf... not possible. They don't have the vocal chords for it...

As the wolf jumped in the window, Hotwire had another idea.

Controlling the car again, the passer seat jerked back with the wolf in it.

Hoping to aim correctly. Hotwire lashed out with a kick... not very powerful... but it would go to the head if the dog didn't dodge.

With that he yelled:"It's not the size of the vector that's important... it's where the force is applied!"
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Sabre was slightly startled by the seat moving back but adjusted accordingly, digging her claws into the seat cushions. The car was ruined anyway, so it wasn't like she had to be careful to avoid wrecking it some more. Chances were that the kid would take the car back, but it would not be in mint condition. He kicked at her head and it caught her in the ear, startling her to yelp. She shook her head and swiped at him with a large paw, realizing how little room she had to maneuver inside the car with her large form.

Great. A nerd. Talking about vectors and force. One kick to the head wouldn't win him this fight, she had absorbed blows much worse than that before. She shifted back into human form, pulling a knife and trying to climb on top of him so she could pin him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)   Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast Cars and Freedom (Hotwire/open)
Page 1 of 1