Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Vote_lcapThe Dead Rise- Claira (open) Voting_barThe Dead Rise- Claira (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Vote_lcapThe Dead Rise- Claira (open) Voting_barThe Dead Rise- Claira (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Dead Rise- Claira (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 pm

About a week ago Claira had been killed by her old friend that apparently left the old orphanage to become a villain and burn things to the ground. Claira had requested to be buried in Jump City because it was the first place fore her to feel like home. Claira lays in her own coffin to only be woken up by a strange voice.

Claira of Earth, RISE!"

Claira crawls out of her coffin shaking her head off getting the dirt out of her hair and stands up looking around the cemetery only lit p by the moon. Claira had no idea where she was before but she was back with her parents again and didn't seem to happy to be taken away from them again. Claira enters the city and yells calling for her mother and father but when no one came was when she started trashing stuff yelling like an animal.

"AHHHHH GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Hotwire heard that claira had died... leaving him thoroughly broken-hearted. She was the only thing he had left to look forward to.

He went out into the city, to visit her grave.

He soon saw a girl trashing the city... she looked a lot like Claira...

"Claira?"

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Claira was still freaking out and couldn't exactly think straight just yet. Claira heard Hotwire's voice and was now confused even further thinking Hotwire was dead. Did this mean she was dead too still? Was she alive? She had no Idea what was going on but she continued to freak out as she walked angrily toward Hotwire.

"GIVE IT BACK!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE!!!!"

Claira picks up a large mail box and throws it in Hotwire's general direction.

"GIVE THEM BACK!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY PARENTS DAMN IT!!!!"

Claira starts charging at Hotwire changing her finger tips into Panther claws and her teeth inth Parana teeth.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FIANCE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:21 pm

When she turned around... hotwire realized a terrible truth... Claira really was dead.

"F-Fiance..." Hotwire muttered... did claira... before dying... had moved on. Forgotten about hotwire and found a new man.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Claira jumps on Hotwire grabbing him by the throat digging her claws in his throat.

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD!!!"

Claira picks Hotwire up by the throat and throws him to the ground and yells into the sky like an animal. She then jumps over to him grabbing his throat again.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!! WHY AM I ALIVE!!!"

Claira yelled getting ready to throw him again pickin ghim up by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Hotwire felt himself being choked. He looked up at her... tears in his eyes...

"I don't know. I've been gone longer than you..."

He reached for his belt and pressed a button. A smokescreen would pour out, and when it cleared, hotwire would be gone. He had hidden himself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Claira coughs until the smoke clears and when she doesn't see Hotwire anywhere she just growls and goes back to trashing things.

"PUT ME BACK I WANNA GO BACK!!!! BRING BACK MY PARENTS!!! BRING BACK MY FIANCE!!!"

She yells throwing things through windows screaming. A couple walks down the street and pauses when they see Claira fear filling their face.

"what the hell is that thing?"

"is that a girl? I think its a girl."

"Well that girl has claws and sharp teeth aaaand shes trashing the city!"

"come on lets get-"

Claira sees them and charges at them screaming.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Hotwire ran back out into the street and touched a motorcycle and sent it barraling at claira.

"Sorry about this..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, sissel had been patrolling the city. For once he was near the front lines. His powers... they provided him with extra abilities towards beating the dead. He soon saw a new one... a girl beating down on a male. The male had some sort of manipulative abilities of his own, having just used a motorcycle.

"He may be of help."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Claira sees the motorcycle coming and jumps on top of it and jumps of kicking it over as she does landing on all fours. Claira slowly stands up with her head down walking over to Hotwire.

"Why..... Why am I here What have I done to deserve to be sent here? WHY AM I IN HELL!!!"

Claira yell moving into a full on sprint at Hotwire tackling him and grabbing his face with her claws.

"SHOW ME!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!!! SHOW ME YOUR REAL FACE!!! HOTWIRE WOULDN'T ATTACK ME!!! SHOW ME WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Hotwirewas tackled to the ground... he had always sort of wished she would do that... but not like this... she was so cold.

"Claira... stop...please"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sissel got up close, and took a look at them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Claira grabs his head and picks it up and quickly hits it to the ground with tears building in her eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAME MY NAME! NOT LIKE HIM! NOT WHILE LOOKING LIKE HIM!! DON'T YOU DARE AT LIKE YOUR HIM YOU STUPID FACE STEALING DEMON THING! I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS HELL OR NOT! HOTWIRE DIED AND THERE'S NO WAY HE'D BE IN HELL!!"

Tears run down her face as her grip is still tight.

"I-I loved him....... I nearly didn't make it though moving to Ohio with out him..... There will never be Anyone who could replace him! SO I SURE AS HELL WON'T LET A DEMON EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM!!!"

She said as her claws dig down deeper into his face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Hotwire looked up at her as he began losing conciousness, he looked up at her.

"Y-you loved me?" Hotwire said.

"If only I knew that... I would never have gone to stop that damn gang."

With that, he closed his eyes.

Sissel looked on at the boy who had just died.

"crud. Dead. So close to saving him. Well... better get to work saving him"He switched back to the world of the dead to go and take a look at his body, and was surprised by what he saw.

From the core in the boys head... was a flame. A soul of the dead. He had powers.

"How?" He then realized it. Hotwire had died in the presence of Temsik radiation. He gained the powers of the dead.

"Let's meet my new ally." He said as his soul stretched out to the flame.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Claira's grip loosed a bit.

"H-Hotwire.... Is that really....."

Hotwires eyes closed and Claira shook her head thinking more clearly now. Claira reverted back to now pulling her hand away from hotwires face.

"no....NO... I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!"

Claira starts to preform cpr on hotwire pinching his nose blowing air into his mouth.

"please please pleeeease."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Sissel stopped... he noticed the girl trying to save him.

'I'm sorry... he's of more use dead.' He thought to himself as he reached out to the boys soul.

He found himself in the familiar setting of the land of the dead. Red swirl and all.

He saw the soul of the boy... unconscious. If there was anything Sissel had learned, it was that the newly dead tended to stay "unconscious" for a while.

"Hey... are you awake?"

"Yeah... I thin- a cat... red swirl... I'm dead aren't I. And to think I didn't believe in this whole thing." Hotwire deadpanned.

"Actually yes. Lucky guess?"

"No... I read a file by Grace on it."

"Oh yes... her. Now listen closely... you died in the presence of my Temsik meteorite fragment. Your soul has received special powers. You can posses objects... you can probably manipulate them in some way. Maybe you can use them to communicate with that girl."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Claira cries even more her tears falling on Hotwire continuing the CPR Knowing it was already too late.

"This can't be happening.. this can't be happening.. god just please don't die on me Hotwire please."

Claira said continuing to give hotwire cpr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Claira (open)   The Dead Rise- Claira (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Rise- Claira (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next