Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Voting_barTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Voting_barTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Ayumu laughed a little "my name is Ayumu by the way, and my cat's name is Shou, we're both from Japan originally, I've been with Shou ever since I was little, he became my only friend at the orphanage I was at" she said "whats your name? If you don't mind me asking that is" she added as Shou just simply took a piece of shrimp out of the bento box that was in Ayumu's shoulder bag, nomming on it happily before he looked to Katera as one of his ears twitched slightly as if he was ready to listen to her response.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

well... she paused before adding her true answer and let out a sigh,the hawk girl was about to tell her something that she disliked im Katera,my old birthland is the Land of Argos... her voice muttered with a slight grumble since of a thing she couldnt tell about from the hatred she had agaisnt that even if no one knew about this area beside it was stuck in the unknown
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:14 pm

"Nice to meet you Katera, see, we can be friends now" said Ayumu with a smile "its ok, i understand if you don't want to talk about it, I have my painful history too, I understand" she added with a nod.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:51 pm

ok,good,whatever... she huffed with a inch of ignorance and stared around like a tourist on guiding tour or visit especially when it wasnt something she was doing like most peoples everyday,she kept moving on the way,bag tightly hung in her left hand
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

"So where do you want to go now?" asked Ayumu as she walked with Katera, looking around and wondering where else they could go.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 pm

i dont know this place,its weird enough with me inside she frankly blabbered mostly when she was making thudding noises with her hawk feets claws by the floor still she was bothered if peoples around were hiding theirs comments from this kind of sound which was somehow leaving little echoes to be heard,it still wasnt easy to have a predator bird in a mall that didnt felt so typical
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 pm

"Don't worry, I have powers too, it may not seem like it but I'm also not human" said Ayumu calmly as she looked to Katera "in fact, look to that fountain over there" she said as she pointed to the small fountain, her hand changing to an open palm and the water suddenly started freezing, clenching her hand Ayumu then shattered the ice, damaging the marble on the fountain and cracking it, causing the fountain to leak out water and spray it everywhere, Ayumu then opening her hand again and freezing the water "its ok to be different so don't worry about it" she said simply as she put her hands into her pockets, watching the mall guards gather to figure out what happened.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 pm

different you,pffttt youre way normal than me i get to be Katera grumbled eyeing the icy event which had broke off the whole fountain with somes leftovers of materials and frozen water source as those guards started to push somes citizens to a distance from approaching the cold surface when Ayumu made up the attack.The hawk girl mumbled something disgraceful and went over to a simple security guard,speaking with it,the men and his troops walked off aswell for those humans around,she spreaded her wings widely,hands catching in hotted flames.

we dont need a demolisher or whatever its called her tone spoke,as she released her fire over the coldened floor space,as both the ice and water vanished it surprisingly let the floor back to normal and hottly dryed,still the fountain wasnt in a good mood..just destroyed.Katera landed down,wings folding on each others,she sharply looked at Ayumu still im here to hang with a greater person,not a mess she murmured and took her bag again in the hand
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:50 pm

"Don't worry at least I didn't hurt anyone, its only a small fountain after all, its $20 worth of damage at most" said Ayumu simply with a shrug, opening a box of pocky from her bag and eating the chocolate covered stick biscuit, smiling at the flavor "strawberry and blueberry chocolate, amazing what people can do now-a-days" she said with a smile "anyway, want to go see a movie or something?" she asked, not really knowing what else there was to do at the mall.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Staring at her with a tiny frown with the perceived shrug her voice spoke movie? you say the hawk girl remembered a little chat time she had with Hotwire saying the he was a movie geek as a type of guy which Katera didnt felt like it could be so bad about him being in the addiction of moviesnot interested she mumbled,taking her hesitation away,she kinda didnt come i the mall for movies
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

"Oh ok, what do you want to do then?" asked Ayumu curiously as she continued to nibble on her pocky biscuits.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Watching her eating that food that was unknown for the young bird girl,she simply turned away and walked visit everything she told somewhat relunctantly,eyeing the whole wad of shops on her path,not even looking back to seek if that other girl was following or not
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Ayumu laughed a little "well ok then, might as well" she said as she followed Katera, looking around at the different shops "wow you can get everything here..." she muttered before she smiled at the variety of shops that she was surrounded by.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Not saying anything this time well maybe for the moment,she was also in the peeking mode from all the noticeable shops in her predatory eyesight,lightly stepping with her thudding noise or more like a thicking clock noise from her feets claws who were making her sort of like a vicous fighter and highly fierce to add up about Katera's looks
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Ayumu followed Katera, looking to Shou who was nomming on a piece of eel from her bento "hey quit eating it all! Its still my lunch remember, I don't want to be just eating rice cakes with rice" she said as Shou looked to her, Ayumu looking right back to him as he swallowed the rest of the eel and Ayumu rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next