Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Vote_lcapTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Voting_barTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Vote_lcapTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Voting_barTaking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 pm

strolling up a street way as her hawk feets claws were making noises,the young Metahuman girl looked around and asked someone where was the mall her mind analyzing the given instructions she thanked te ciziten and moved on.

Arriving at the place we told her the location of,she eyed the building top with her reddish sharp eyesight,she was never used to go inside shops or groceries so it was truly new for her to do but she had to move on a try a newer step.Walking towards the inside,Katera entered the big area noticing alot of crowded shops and by the surroundings,she kept going to find a good shop or something but then she tought if someone could gratefully join her for help because the hawk girl felt like she couldnt cross any shops alone and she wasnt the type to use money,she never did anyway.

Moving on she stared at all shops and the decorations,still as she was searching,Katera decided to sit by the fountain aware of the nearby map that instructed every shops names and location guess i can try this one she tought to her mind,eyeing a clothes shop on the map,still she needed a helper,so she sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 pm

A black haired girl wearing a purple punk styled tutu with chains on it and blue and purple hearts around the edge, also wearing a black long sleeved top with blue and purple hearts around the cuffs of the sleeves as well as black silk ballet slippers too as well as a blue ribbon bow on her back, the girl walked around the huge mall holding a wooden box she had bought "wow Shou this place has everything, never thought we'd find a Japanese food place here, I'm so excited, finally food to remind us of home hm?" she said happily as she looked to the black cat in her small shoulder bag.

The girl sat by the fountain and untied the cloth from around the wooden box "all this cost so much but it was so worth it" she said excited before she noticed Katera 'wow she looks pretty lost, I know how she feels' she thought as she took out her pair of chopsticks and took the lid off the box, starting to eat her lunch.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Giving a side glance over the cat and this girl,she lightly perceived the food's smell not knowing anything of what this was.Shrugging lowly,she looked up at the window space right above her,her hawk wigns folded in each others as the feathery bottom of her wings were almost touching the foutain water to be thruthful even hr clothign was feathery styled,gloves,the neck collar even a part of her leg from lap to the bottom well it finished right above her hawk looking feets,Katera silently felt uneasy about this place it was crowded,big and entering buildings like that one wasnt her strenght especially when she never came in there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Ayumu stood up and sat next to Katera "hi" she said with a smile "you look new around here, are you ok? I know what its like to be alone in a big scary place, it can get overwhelming at times, rice cake?" she said as she held out a sticky and delicious looking rice cake to the winged girl, Ayumu's time at the orphanage didn't really prepare her for social interactions since the children avoided her, hence why she was worried she might be acting a little weird, but the girl seemed lonely, and Ayumu knew how it felt to be alone.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:16 pm

aware of Ayumu movements,she let her large hawk tail sways in hesitation by seeing the rice cake as she took it and stored it away from her sight she wasnt here to eat things she never tasted lost,who are you calling lost and alone?,if its me well you've said the wrong thing the hawk girl admitted back at her,it was not making a bare sense,the real presence of Katera here was a little harder than that im not new,got in this town months ago and im on the Symbiote she told with a inch of warning
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

"Oh I see, ok then, sorry about that, you just looked nervous that's all" said Ayumu as she ate some of her bento, giving a piece of salmon to her cat who as sat next to her "well if you want someone to show you around here then I've got nothing else to do, I've also recently joined a group, although its only very recent so I don't know how official it is yet" she said with a little smile before she stood up and looked to Katera.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 pm

not needing to know more,she got up by herself and looked around slightly nervous,im normal enough she responded,glancing at her not wanting to know about this group she just spoke about you helping huh?good to me she simply said and moved on to see where was the clothing shop she had memorized from the map instructions,her sharp reddish eyes turned to see if Ayumu was following,
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Ayumu followed Katera, her black cat following her, smiling a little and wondering if she had found a new friend or not "hm, I probably need some new clothes too" she muttered, walking into the clothes shop with Katera, checking how much money she had in her purse.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:49 pm

talk about an helper,somebody that strangely stood in th need of clothes,she turned at her and quickly nodded and moved on go on,im going to check for interest not to take she answered and glanced over the ranges of clothing in wonders since she usually dont wear others stuffs on her,except her own feathery clothes of everyday.Halting next to a reddish tank top,she steadily observed it and ignored it,as she kept searching for something nicer,but maybe she could buy a single thing if that girl was up for somes share.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Ayumu walked around the shop, looking at the punk styled clothing "hmm...some chilling out clothes would be nice" she said as she looked to her cat who nodded with a smile before she picked up a pair of black jeans and a cute t-shirt with a vampire cupcake on it then also picked up a plain purple and black striped jacket too, glad she had enough money on her before walking back to Katera "you find anything you like?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 pm

while the other girl was searching and picked the needed stuffs,she was busy looking but has Ayumu finally came over,stared back towards her noticing the type of clothing she had in possession,that chick was certaintly different from Katera actual style. not yet but...oh gosh Katera eyes got caught in awe by the nearby silver bustier dress as the top was made of silk with tiny grey jewels alot to admit and bottom filled of a greyish feathery touch it was also short.The hawk girl went over to see clearer and holded it seeking the prize it had so cute,its so totally worth taking that she grinned and spun to Ayumu,holding that dress wondering if this could be payed,as it was the first clothes she would be having as new.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 pm

"Don't worry I'll buy it for you if you don't have any money" said Ayumu with a smile, "it looks nice" she said as she held out her arm with the clothes on, planning to go pay for them all at once, glad she was socializing for once rather than just talking to her cat.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

her head tilted on the side for a moment,why was everyone knowing the ability of that money thing for well,thats great Katera said,coming back to her sense as the girl took the items who were about to get bought with that 'money' skill,atleast that way she would be able to know what it does and get to use somes of that by herself one day.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Ayumu walked up to the counter and handed over the clothes to the woman at the cash register, taking off the security tags Ayumu then handed over some of the money from her purse and the woman put the clothing into bags then handed them over to Ayumu "thank you" she said to the woman before turning to Katera "here you go, don't worry about paying me back, think of it as a gift to a new friend" she said with a smile, handing the bag to Katera with a smile.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm

while being the follower to this cashier counter,she waited there for somes minutes till it get packed on those bags and observed the girl gesture wit that money took by the woman,the hawk girl grasped the respective bag that Ayumu gave her with that payed silver and feathery bustier not gonna happen for me to do that,me a friend huh?,welll if you say so Katera responded half way ignorant,from not knowing her and neither the pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)   Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a new step in(Emmi,open but PM me)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next