Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Vote_lcapBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Voting_barBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Vote_lcapBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Voting_barBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:15 pm

11:00pm

Kristen landed a block away from the entrance of the cemetery, dispelling her wings. She wore the same black long coat, hood pulled up for warmth - the night was considerably more frigid than the afternoon before. Underneath her long coat was normal civilians clothing, but Kristen had lined the inside long coat and specific outfit she was wearing with Cælstrum chainmail - the same material that made up her normal uniform and allowed her to channel light magic around her body effectively. She had bought a cheap EMF detector and had it in her pocket as well, although she technically didn't need it.

As she rounded the block and the entrance came into view, Kristen wondered if Jay had arrived to the cemetery first or not. She seemed excited enough to arrive earlier than normal, but its known that after the initial excitement settles in, people not used to the supernatural or preternatural can get nervous.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Jay stood by the entrance of the cemetary, in the same clothes she wore yesterday. Even though it was colder, she still only wore a light, and rather worn out, grey and black jacket but didnt seem to be cold at all. But Jay was eagerly bouncing in place waiting, waiting for Kristen to show up. She had even shown up early to be sure she was ready to go ghost hunting.

Jay looked over and saw Kristen heading her way and waved eagerly, "Hey! You really did come! I was wondering there for a second if you were gonna show or if you became to busy" Jay stood there, and if Kristen looked she wouldnt notice any kind of defence item like she had told Jay to bring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:05 pm

A mysterious figure suddenly appears on the entrance arch, disguised by a ragged, dark, and hooded cloak. Bats, disturbed, swirl around him.. This figure then speaks in a sepaucheral tone." Behold, young ladies..... The tnrance to another realm....A place where spirits rest uneasily......" The figure jumps, landing gently on the ground.A slight smile crosses his face, revealing long, pointy canines." Can you hear it? The dead moan.......Eager for a chance to live again.... Allow me, The Storm Mage, Geldolio, to walk beside you on this dark night!" He holds out a hand, covered in a glove tipped with what looked lime steel claws.

A while ago.....
Toji , raiding the fridge, hears someone walking out of the tree." Eeh? Whozat?" Rushing to the door, he sees Kristen walking way." What she up to....I'll follow!!! But I need a disguise......My Halloween costume!!!" He rushes to his room, stufng tissues under his tongue to change his voice, inserts a plastic pair of vampire teeth, then puts on the rest, following his ' big sus'.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Kristen walked over to Jay as she greeted her. "Yeah, here I am." she said, nodding. She then noticed that Jay had not brought any item to use for defense. "Did you seriously not have anything you could use to defend yourself? You could have taken some holy water from the nearby cathedral at the very least."

Before either of them could say anything else, Toji appeared in the form of a mysterious hooded figure claiming to be Geldolio, the Storm Mage. Sounded Italian. Kristen could tell by the familiar half-demonic presence coming from the newcomer that it was likely a curious Toji who was interested in what Kristen was doing that night. Regardless of this, Kristen decided against revealing his true identity until after the group had entered the cemetery.

Kristen regarded 'Geldolio' with a small smile on her face, but didn't take the sharply taloned hand. Looked too sharp to touch with bare hands. "Of course, good sir. You know the saying, 'Safety in numbers'. But please have it known that it is, as you say, dangerous in there, so I can't have the ability to carry many people. I hope you can hold your own."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Jay shrugged, not yet wanting to show off her wings, "I figured id just put my fingers up like a cross, that works right?" Before she could get an answer though a hooded man came out of nowhere and Jay scrammbled behind Kristen and threw her fingers up in a cross "VAMPIRE! Get it Kristen, get it!" She paused though as Kristen and Geld-somethin er other started to talk instead of launching at each other and fighting. In fact it seemed that the hooded guy was now comin along with them. Jay came out from behind Kristen and hugged the creepy vampire, "Hi Geldi- ....Im gonna call you Fangs. Im Jay."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Toji strikes a confident pose." With I, Geldolio, by your side, you two have nothing to fear!" Then the girl beside his pachsister starts calling him a vampire, making a finger cross, which causes a itching sensation. " Ahem, I'm not a vampire, I'm a storm mage...." Then, she hugs him, and he freezes, his face reddening beneath the hood." Ahem......nice to meet you, Jay."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Well well well, if it isn't my two favourite people

They would hear a voice ringing from the top of one of the crosses, the voice would be recognisable to Kristen and Jay, not so much to Toji though, but Toji would definitely recognise the appearance of the owner of the voice unless he was living under a rock. The voice belonged to Kicker! The majestic super amazing hero who writes his own introductions! Kicker jumped off and tapped his foot against the air so that he gently went down Angel-face! KFC! he opened his arms in a welcoming manner and laughed joyously like a skinnier teenaged Santa Clause.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:34 pm

The scene unraveled interestingly. First, Jay accused Toji of being a vampire, and then made a cross in his direction with his fingers that probably gave him a slight itching sensation. Then Toji was hugged by Jay, and then Kicker the independent hero appeared on the scene as well, using a nickname for Kristen that probably revealed her identity to Jay if she was keen enough to put two and two together. He seemed to know Jay as well though, and Kristen was slightly confused as to what her nickname meant. "...KFC?" she mused, looking at Jay questioningly.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Jay glared at Kicker and glanced at Kristen when she asked about her 'nick name'. "Yeah one second..." Jay had hoped to keep the wing thing a secret till she needed it, but it seemed that when push came to shove- you set push on fire...
Jay took her jacket off and fanned out her large bluejay like wings before they changed to red and cought fire, "Ill show you who's Kentucky fried when I get a hold pf you Air head!" Jay threatened as she took a step toward Kicker.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Toji blinks, seeing her wings. " Interesting.....Let us calm down now.....After all, we don't need to make more ghosts, yes?"He steps foward, his cloak swirling around him." I've heard of you, kicker.....I am Geldolio, the storm mage and demon hunter...." He tilts his head, thinking about teasing Kris with Angelface later,............
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Apparently Kane had said something that upset Jay, was she upset? She didn't lo- oh, okay yeah she was upset. When Jay took off her jacket and started acting aggressive, Kane showed no signs of fear Hey there now, I know I'm finger lickin' good but we're in public right now he didn't really care about her wings, he had seen them before anyway and the novelty wears off after the first time.

The third member of the party tried to calm things down a wee bit. Kane turned to look at him, did a double take, stared at the guy, stared at his outfit, grinned, laughed, tried to control himself, laughed again, coughed professionally, tried to pretend it never happened, whistled, gazed absent-mindedly into the distance. He turned back to Angel face and smiled So, what're we doing here? notice how he said 'we', indicating that he is including himself in this little adventure.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Kristen couldn't help but grin a little when Jay revealed her wings. 'I just had a feeling.' she thought to herself. What she said out loud though was, "I guess you didn't need any additional weapons after all."

"I suppose I owe you an explanation as well." she told Jay, actually feeling less that she needs to explain her nickname (as that's usually what any flirtatious guy calls a girl anyway) and more that it wasn't fair that now Jay had revealed herself as a meta-human and Kristen's powers were still hidden.

Kristen removed her hood, her brown hair now flying loosely in the wind. Cyan eyes shining against the growing dark of the night, she pulled the EMF detector out of her pocket, and with a charge of light to her hand, she effectively fried it in one symbolic motion. The rest of her arm lit up in a bright cyan-white light. "We're going on a little demon hunting excursion. Feel up to it, or is the preternatural out of your league?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:52 am

Jay looked at Kristen and nodded, "yeah, sounds lile fun! Besides im already out here so why turn back now?" She fanned her wings a few times and let the fire go out, "besides, if it gets to bad we can trip Air head as we make a run for it. Im sure the demons wont mind chewing on a few stringy bones." She said as she pointed her thumb back at Kicker. "Worst he'd do is make em sick."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:08 am

(I've got the perfect song for this thread!!!: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD1_oqL0-GE )

Toji, in fact, wasn't offended by Kane's laughing, in fact, he thought he looked funny also, having had a quick laugh back at the Tree. However, he had to act the part...The halfling grunts in false aggravation." Laugh all you want...this is traditional garb, and is magically warded to protect me from demons and spirits." Then, his sister says their demon hunting. The 'storm mage' allows himself to grin." Ah, demons....Good, I need some Demon Essence. It helps make for a..." He pauses, as if he's going to say something frightening and disturbed, then speaks again." Battery for smoothie makers." Then, Jay remarks if they had to run, they could always trip Kane. Geldolio let's a snicker escape, then hauls himself back under control,responding in a epically dry tone of voice." Yes. I'm sure that as stringy as he is, he'd make for a excellent snack....much like jerky. Now, shall we go?" Toji turns around, heading for the gate.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:02 pm

So they were going demon hunting huh? Angel face then challenged Kane, asking whether pre-natural was out of his league, Kane waved his hand dismissively Pshaw, I'll have you know that I've been possessed before. he didn't mention the fact that it was by a metahuman, they didn't need to know that.

Jay then joked about how if they needed to run, he could be tripped over so that the demons could eat some 'stringy bones', Kane chuckled and grinned smugly as he retorted You sure they wouldn't prefer some Chicken wings? he then turned to the cloaked man and rolled up his trouser sleeves, flexing his leg muscles They'd have to at least cut me into bite size pieces first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next