Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mysterious Group (The 7) Vote_lcapMysterious Group (The 7) Voting_barMysterious Group (The 7) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mysterious Group (The 7) Vote_lcapMysterious Group (The 7) Voting_barMysterious Group (The 7) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mysterious Group (The 7)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mysterious Group (The 7) Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:59 am

Kristoff, Crazy Moon, and I have discussed the idea of starting a secret organization made up of various individuals from various factions. The 7, as we are now calling this group, have formed this secret society in order to control future events of Jump City and the world. By combining their resources, they want to combat Shadow Hand, deal with EM, and prevent hero teams from fighting each other.

Members of this secret club would include the leaders of the Titans, the Night Hawks, and Symbiote. Ben 10, Grace, Will, Kris, Akki, and Pacific are the suggested starters of the 7. (Please note that even if they don't have 7 members, they can still be called the 7 just to confuse people.) Not everyone listed here has to join, and new people will be asked to join as time goes on.

The public and the teams on this site know nothing about the 7, not even that they exist. It is a conspiracy group, and they will be controlling certain things from the shadows.

Thoughts? Comments?
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:06 am

So you want this to be mysterious group to be similar to the Illuminati from Marvel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(comics)

In a nutshell if you're not familiar, They formed shortly after the Kree-Skrull war because Iron Man saw taht each member (Dr. Strange, Black Bolt, Namor, Iron Man, Black Panther, Xavier, and Mister Fantastic) All had info on the aliens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Yes. They're very similar to the Illuminati.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:01 pm

This all sounds about right, WE ARE 7, WE ARE LEGION!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Pardon me for saying so. But wouldn't it make more sense for this group to consist of people matching the description Orion puts across for the Illuminati's formation? i.e. People who know the enemy.

Rather than solely leaders (who, let's face it, have enough RP material to get into super-cool threads) why not form the group out of people who have information on Shadow Hand and EM?

If your prescribed membership isn't up for debate here, then never-mind. Just a lil' RP love could be more evenly distributed.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:29 pm

I was actually going to address that myself Dart. (WHY U ALWAYS AHEAD OF ME?! Evil or Very Mad )

For such a group to assemble, I feel as though SH would have to make themselves somewhat public to the world first.

I also feel as though this would suit characters such as Thr33 who has an agenda against Jemmy and others who have fought Em. But this is just my two cents on it.

But also to play devil's advocate against myself (can you do that?) The Illuminati were leaders of their respective teams/ fields excluding Iron Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:33 pm

LIEV. Liev, Liev, Liev, Lieeeeeeeeeev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:39 pm

This sounds exactly like the type of thing Thr33 would try to manipulate! If you guys would have him, he'd would definitely jump in! Oh...and maybe Liev should join too? I don't know why...I just have a strange idea that he should join...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Liev definitely belongs in this group. I can't believe I didn't think of it before.

Thr33 could join, since he also wants to take down Jemmy. He would be the inside source. We'd be glad to have him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Awesome! Very Happy

...now, what now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Group (The 7)   Mysterious Group (The 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Group (The 7)
Page 1 of 1