Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Differnt(Symboite group) Vote_lcapDiffernt(Symboite group) Voting_barDiffernt(Symboite group) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Differnt(Symboite group) Vote_lcapDiffernt(Symboite group) Voting_barDiffernt(Symboite group) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Differnt(Symboite group)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Differnt(Symboite group) Empty
PostSubject: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Annabella was asleep in her room but it was about 8 o'clock.She would normally be up.She was out late last night so it was exspected.Everything was still around her room.But there were other things going on outside her still room.
(I tried)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:00 am

Tim was watching the news smirking wondering what kind of spin they would put on the killing. He'd yet to see anything related to the events last night though. He looked around wondering when anyone else would join him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:04 am

Kris walked out to the couch and took out a beer, sitting in his usual spot. He takes a sip watching the news, he was exhausted. He was out all day tying up loose ends and bribing the right people.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:10 am

Annabella still slept but Di and Eline slithered out of her room.They were hungry and were hoping to get some rats or something like that.They slithered down the hallway.They entered the living room and sensed Tim.They slithered over to the couch.Di slithered on to his shoulders.Eline simply coiled up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:16 am

Tim pulled a couple rats out, he'd gotten just in case he saw them and laid them down. The rats had been dead for a couple hours but they were nice and fat. Tim looked over at Kris and said. "Hey I got some energy drinks in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:20 am

Di and Eline got excited.They each took one and quickly ate them.They now rested and wiated for the rats to digest.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

"I'm good," Kris said, sipping from his beer and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Annabella finally woke up.She moaned and streached.She didn't bother changing yet, wearing the same thing she wore the night before for pjs, and walked out.She saw Di and Eline eating."Thanks to whoever feed them."she said.She yawned widly,snake-like tongue visable in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Elemay was still asleep, She didn't want to get up any time soon, and she didn't plan on it. She tossed and turned the whole night for some reason. She looked at her clock, it was about 9:00. Elemay wanted to just pass out ad never wake up. She was sort of mad that it was this early.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Annabella sighed."I guess I shouldn't have been out so late hunting."she joked and went to sit in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Tim smiled at Anabella and said. "I have some extra if you wanted a snack." he leaned down and rubbed her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

"Tim,don't mention that.Only you and Kris know and I would like it to keep it that way."she said,relaxing her shoulders and let Tim rub them.She seemed awfully tense.

Last edited by Jinxedya on Thu May 31, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Kris pulled out his laptop, logging into his benefactors' server. He had a new email, it said New Hitlist. Real discrete, aren't they, he thought to himself while chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Annabella sighed softly and petted Di and Eline who had slowly slithered next to her,still digesting.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:22 am

Tim kept rubbing her shoulders as the story came on the news about the murder. He looked up to see if they had any leads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differnt(Symboite group)   Differnt(Symboite group) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Differnt(Symboite group)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next