Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gauging Interest on a new group  Vote_lcapGauging Interest on a new group  Voting_barGauging Interest on a new group  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gauging Interest on a new group  Vote_lcapGauging Interest on a new group  Voting_barGauging Interest on a new group  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gauging Interest on a new group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Gauging Interest on a new group  Empty
PostSubject: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:14 pm

So like the title says, I wanna gauge interest on an idea I've had for awhile to see if it is something worth doing. Doubt people will care but hey, last time i spoke out it sparked some interest.

So I want to create a group focused around investigating some of the abnormal and mystical problems within jump. I mean there are the titans but they tend to be the jack off all trades and master of none and T.A.L.O.N being one of the only specialty groups focuses on covert ops and assassination for the Tib Regime. Finally, B-Team is just a bunch of slightly above average teenagers. With quite a few characters steeped in some sort of mysticism coming into Jump it wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that some weird stuff is happening in jump and a group of people decides to investigate it.

So my idea is a at best a club, at worst hobby hero sort of group due to lack of any financial backing. The group consists of naturally curious metahuman/human/homo magi/ etc. Investigating jump and all of the mystical secrets it holds. At times they may just be hunting down an average spirit or they could be battling cultist to keep a villain from accessing almighty power. Similar to the titans they carry around a single object to show their affiliation, a talisman that will allow them to enter their base of operation... The Spire... more info on that if this is something people want...

Now the question is who could join? Most people will probably have given up reading just due to the fact their character isn't innately mystic. Well that's the thing, the team isn't exactly restricted to magic using characters only. Any Good to Chaotic Neutral character is free to join so long as they have the awareness of magic or have a desire to learn magic. Cause who knows? Maybe on an adventure being around magic for so long will spark a new skill or power in your character.

So my question is, Do you think this is something worth trying to make or am i just wasting my breath.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:29 pm

sounds like a good idea to me if I already hadn't of had Brother grimm joined with titans I would put him with this.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:51 pm

Charissa would probably join. I mean who doesn't love being a part of the mystery gang?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Ella already said she'd join!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:21 am

While incurious better describes Kiara, she'd be all over this.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:42 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:48 am

can i join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:56 am

What i meant to say was would you mind if my character Rose Flythe joined your group she need to do some honest work and get used to working with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gauging Interest on a new group    Gauging Interest on a new group  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gauging Interest on a new group
Page 1 of 1