Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Plot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Plot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Plot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Plot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Plot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Plot Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Plot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Plot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Plot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Plot Vote_lcapPlot Voting_barPlot Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Plot

Go down 
+6
deathsytch
Aegis Warden
Hankan
Simca
Duplicity
Emblem
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 am

Okay everyone, in order to actually keep this site active, we're going to need a plot. So put you're ideas in this thread so that we can get started on this.

This is what I've come up with, with some help:

-Trigon coming back to the world, screwing it up once again
-Raven has a sister that she never knew about
-Raven's sister is jealous of Raven because she's Trigon's favorite daughter so she gets two other of his outcast children to help her bring him back.
-They all want to kill Raven for not doing as she should've and being Trigon's portal, but since Trigon was so badly defeated last time he can come back just yet and continues to manifest as a personality in raven's sister until they can force raven to become a portal

After we have thought of a plot, we can use to advertise and some active members here and hopefully canon characters too.
Back to top Go down
Aegis Warden

RPG character
Name: Chris Jameson
Code Name: Paladin
Villain or good guy?: Good

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:29 am

hm, a Raven based plot would be good, as it gives my character more material regarding her 'criminal' status in the eyes of the academy, not to mention the fact that Trigon is still an unknown factor. Regarding siblings, you can always take a page from the current plot of the actual comics, which involve Raven's Brothers.

Of course, we also have Slade's possible return (Things Change was technically the last we saw of him, with any additional appearances being cameos and mentions in the comics) though his intentions would still be unknown.

there's the existence of the multiverse that can present a possible plot. Evil titans and what not.

ANyway, that's my thoughts on the situation
Back to top Go down

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 pm

I didn't know that Raven had brothers in the comics, mostly because I don't read them at all, but yeah, we could use her brothers. Your character could be a big part of it, or he could be the annoying person that's just trying to find her but fails in capturing her many times XD

I'm thinking that a canon list is needed right now and of course all the titans are open.

Slade could always work out as well, only this time we all know that he won't be joining Trigon's side again.

Evil titans = awesome plot and I wish we could do it. But we would really need to get canon characters and make up names if the multiverse for the titans hasn't been created yet.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 am

Hey remember that 'Wade Wilson' guy I created in the TTRPG2? He was Slade's brother and all and he was supposed to be an Airwalker hater and on a mission to capture and destroy all Airwalkers.

Maybe HE can be Trigon's 'slave' this time around, instead of Slade. Since Slade won't be on Trigon's side, after all. So Wade would attempt to use Trigon's power in order to get his hands on Simca. o.O;;

And if we can play canons dibs on Robin/Nightwing. Claimed. Mine. e.e;
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I got no ideas. D:
So I'll just do whatever which plot comes out.
Back to top Go down
Aegis Warden

RPG character

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm

*reads the name Wade Wilson* hm... now I need to read some Deadpool comics ^_^

If we use Slade, dibs on Slade, if not, then I may need some time to pick.

Malchior seems to be a good pick regarding Raven based enemies. After all, her powers are linked to her emotions, and it's possible that they would utilise people and things that have an emotional impact on her. Same goes for Terra (maybe, depends if we can find an excuse to get her memories back)

just spouting more ideas, I'll stop once I find something that drains my creativity >.> <.<
Back to top Go down

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Wade = Trigon's new bitch sure! That would work out just fine, and Slade and Wade could ya know, find each other, fight each other, one supposedly dies. That whole entire plot type of thing. *waves hand*

If you're gonna be Robin/Nightwing, then you can't just rp with yourself, and you can't have Simca be his girl! At least not right away.....if you can think something up Annoyed <.< Sad

Ew Terra. Never really liked her after she betrayed the Titans. I'm just not all that forgiving..... >.< But if it does come down to it we could add her in there.

If Raven saw Malchior again, I'm pretty sure she would kick his sorry ass for showing his presence in front of her again after what he pulled. I can see her going too far to get payback if that happens.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm not gonna make Simca Robin's girlfriend or anything. Ew. Simca already has the hots for a currently four-year-old Terry McGinnis who was the eighteen-year-old The Batman in her future. O.o; And Krious. She definitely likes Krious. But she (would) hates Emblem cuz he's evil and stuff. O.O
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Well if you need all-round madness linked with hellfire and destruction...I'm your man.

I do think a little revamp of the Emblem character as a bad guy is in order. Maybe stuff him in some molecular machine to change him...Either coming out in another element. (or making him pop in 5 new Emblem...all in an element..You wanted Brothers? :P )

However, regarding plots, I have to add some minor things. I generally dislike Raven plots. Simply cause they're over liked. Whenever people RP Raven, some you know...go too far. This to me, comes from all the TT plots. Anybody RPing a canon character should do it with skill. Even RPing a character like Beast Boy or Cyborg would be hard.

I would look at both Paladin and Simca for claiming characters. Personally, I tried Slade for some time on the reeeallly old version of this site. It ain't easy, and if you do it wrong, it's pathetic (No offence to you Paladin, Slade's just one tough cookie)

I say that If we make a plot...We do one with our own characters, with only quite minor canon character parts in it.

What if out Demonic-powered (like Slade was) Wade Wilson has settled in Jump City, trying to take out Titans each in one way or the another, trying to bring Trigon back. He'd have me captured and drain my powers to power some ritual of sorts. I'd love my character to be in a jail, powerless. That'd make some fun dialogues for sure..specialle when others come by Very Happy

Keep pouring these ideas on lads and lasses!

P.S. On a side note...Wade Wilson...wasn't that the Deadpool guy? who was also featured in the X-Men Origins: wolverine movie?
Back to top Go down
Aegis Warden

RPG character

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Yep

Wade was featured (and in all honesty, done COMPLETELY WRONG) in the Wolverine movie.

initiate nerdgasm

In the comics, Deadpool (who was actually a comical take of Deathstroke) was a marvel character who worked as a mercenary after he originally took part in the Weapon X program to cure his cancer. Over the process of near death experiences, he fell in love with Death, much to the dismay of Thanos. So, Thanos, using his powers, made it so Deadpool couldn't die. All this attributes to his insanity, which, coincidentally, gives him the ability to break the fourth wall

nerdgasm over

Don't worry Emblem, I'm not offended. I must admit, going for Slade was kinda out of character for me, as I never really go for any canon on the belief I'll get it wrong.

of course, we could hold auditions? On another one of the RPs I'm on, they have the player do an audition (basically another sample post or two) which must be cleared by 2 or more GMs, who believe they portray the character properly, and even then, only players who have reached a certain post limit can audition in the first place.

right, back to the drawing board

*goes to think up more ideas*
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Emblem wrote:

What if out Demonic-powered (like Slade was) Wade Wilson has settled in Jump City, trying to take out Titans each in one way or the another, trying to bring Trigon back. He'd have me captured and drain my powers to power some ritual of sorts. I'd love my character to be in a jail, powerless. That'd make some fun dialogues for sure..specialle when others come by Very Happy

I like Emmy's idea, if Grim is jailed up with Emmy, he can get some progression on his memory/powers and the such.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Well the idea of a new unstoppable robot army led by some Wade wilson guy is somethingyou can work with. In this way, players/posters can decide their standing. Do they work together, or do they work alone? do good guys team up with bad guys? Will bad guys team with good guys, try to persuade Wilson or will they try totake over themselves?
Back to top Go down
Duplicity

RPG character
Name: John Dupil
Code Name: Duplicity
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 am

I really like the idea of fighting an army idea. Would evil characters side with the army or go against it though?
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 am

Actually my Wade Wilson was the DC character Wade LaFarge (Slade's half-brother, the original Ravager) mixed in with Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII and on the mission to destroy all Airwalkers.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wade_LaFarge_%28New_Earth%29

I never thought about Deadpool, but personally I'm against the idea of bringing a Marvel character into DC even if he was a comical spin-off of a DC character.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 am

The name just rang a bell, so there's no harm done here. He's still an able character to work with Very Happy

In our ideas however, we have to be cautious about not going to much for the..you know..Genesis idea. Members from that forum know what I mean, but that wasalso about choices...join the dictator or the rebels...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next