Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Tib clicked and trilled as he watched he walked over and tried to look at the clip board to see what they were writing. He began looking at the letters and memorizing them not the order of them just the shapes they were in. His eyes were flicking back and forth rapidly to take them all in.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Paige smiled and sat down on a near by stump. "huh seems like hes trying to learn our language hes tryin way harder than I ever did at school." She thought then losing her smile after see on of them pulling out a sharp object and moving near tib. Paige quickly got up and made it over to the man and grabed his hand pulling it back taking away the object seeming to be something a sientist would use to get a skin sample.

"What did I say about hurting him?"

"Miss that is a scapel i was only merely trying to get a sam-"

"A sample? I thought I said hes not just random animal you can study hes a person just like you and me So I'll say this again."

Paige moved the scaple near the persons neck.

"Don't treat him like some animal you can study hes is much more than that!"

Paige then whiped her hand back throwing the scapel into a nearby tree. Paige didn't know why she was acting so protective of tib but didn't care she hated how they were treating him. Paige let go of the mans hand and walked back over to the stump and sat down crossing her arms watching the animal control closely.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Tib walked over to the tree and looked at the scalpel his exoskeleton gleaming in the light, there was no way the thing would have cut him and he knew it. Tib bumped it with his joint and grabbed it in the other joint a moment later holding it and turning it around as he looked at it. he stabbed his other arm with it causing the metal to snap and the blade fell off to the ground. Tib walked back to them quickly his curiosity now back on the writing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Paige watched tibas he walked over and her eyes wided when he stabed himself shooting up ready to go over and heal him but relaxed when the metal snaped and grined "it didnt even hurt him, hess he didnt even need my help in the first place but still I should still do my best to help him even if he doesnt need it." she thought as she sat back down on the stump. She watched as the people quickly continued to quickly write things down.

"This is amasing we have just made a sientific descovery!"

Paige started to laugh as they looked back over to paige.

"Oh sorry it's just I have spent the last few days looking up super heros on the web and its just well isn't superman and some other major super heros aleins? what if my big freind over there is an alein too? hes just one of the doozen of aleins crashin down to earth. Threw my eyes finding or seeing an alien these days isnt that big of a deal any more now that you can turn on the news or look in the streets of jump city and see one."

The people slowly became saddened at there now no longer sientific desovery. "That ot to shutem up and leave him alone and kill any of those thoughts of attempt of dicesecting him."

ooc: so no ideas on what they would say where to put him?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:55 pm

OOC: they'd probably try to relocate him out of the city, but he's already out of the city. I thought the point was for them to determine his level of intelligence anyway, for Thr33

Tib used his claw to make an A on the ground. Then began doing other letters at random He wasn't making any words just the letters. He messed one up and smoothed it over and tried again before anyone could correct him. He looked at them and then over to Paige and kept going.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:11 pm

ooc: well if you want i could have paige use scopes words and even if they might have been sarcasim Paige could probibly get him back to the tower.

Paige smiled as she looked from tibs letters to the men as smiled crossing her arms.

"Told you he was smart."

The people watched him almost amased at him writing.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:15 pm

OOC: Sounds like a plan, if nothing else they'll be surprised

Tib walked over to her and tilted his head as though asking what to do next. He didn't want to be seen as an animal but it was clear thats how they viewed him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Paige stood up and placed her hand gently on his face giving him a look saying not to worrie. Paige then walked over to the leader of the other people.

"Look I know the guy who called you all over told you to look up on him or something but I think were more than done here."

the people gave her a questioning look as she walked back over to tib.

"Come one bud you dont desive to be treated like this you can stay at the Tower you have proven many times that your more than capible to be trusted and alls falls I will take any yelling from any other titans but I'll make sure you have a place there."

Paige grabed the blanket from the bag that still amasingly stood and handed to tib and smiled.

"come on lets go to the tower just remember dont trash anything there when we do get there I'd rather not get in any trouble I think grace is still peeved from my almost acidental destrution of the tower."

Paige would lead tib out of the forest leaving the animal control people stuned and confused.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Tib followed her holding the blanket curiously, he was walking calmly now. He was wondering what the tower was. He had been in the sewers until the forest so he'd never seen it. Tib had his claws against his forearms and his rifle pointing straight up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:44 pm

ooc:were gonna have to move this to mid town or the tower(your pick) either way we cant continue on in the forest should i post it or are you (when we get to the tower we might want to lable it open/titans so titans can join in.)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm

ooc posted new thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5