Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:45 am

Paige ran over to him and gave him "I thought we talked about this look".

"Come on calm down I promise I wont let them hurt you but you have to promise me you wont hurt them ok."

Paige almost didnt want them to take tib away but knew she shouldnt freak out too much over this and would defend tib if they tried to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Tib stepped back from her when she approached, his eyes shifting slightly as he scanned the forest for them. He was very nervous and felt cornered, he growled from deep in his body as he watched around. Tib shifted and started running toward the edge of the forest suddenly toward the city.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:30 am

"WAIT NO!"

paige yelled as she ran after him. "WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" she thought as she ran. she lost sight of him then desided to fly up and her eyes widened when she saw him heading into the city. Paige flew after him as civillians ran away from him in fear landing.

"Wait no hes achually really freidly.... Oh whats the point."

She said ran after him "Mabey if i can catch up with him i could make a shield around him to keep him in the same place or some thing." paige kept running hoping she would catch him before she would run out of stanima and stop which wouldnt be that long.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Tib's head swiveled suddenly and he looked in a bank window and began running at it as fast as he could and leapt at the window. He crashed through the glass sounding the alarm and fired at a man as he punched another with his claws joint and hit a third with his last shard the poison taking them down even though the shards hadn't been fired hard enough to kill. Tib hissed and crouched down stomping one foot irritated even farther.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:30 am

Paige slowed down as she couldnt run any longer. Paige breathed deeply as she tryed to catch her breath. When she looked up she saw tib run into a bank she knew the other titans would soon be coming over to check it out and wouldnt really care who he was only that it looked like he was breaking into a bank.

Paige flew over to the bank raning in to see how violent tib was geting. "I'm sorry big fella" she thought as she ran up to him doing a full force punch and energy blot combo on his back to knock him into the banks corner then put up a energy shield around him to stop his attacks.

"GET OUT NOW!!"

she said as the civillians would run out of the bank.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:28 am

The civilians ran out looking confused. The men he'd attacked had been armed and when she looked they were wearing masks. Tib fired at the one he'd only knocked down causing the shard to fly back into him and bounce off his shell. He hissed and slammed against the shield at full strength, it felt like a meteor hitting the shield from the burst of strength he would tire but he had a few blows in a couple seconds and stopped
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:41 am

Paige manged to hold the shield up long enough to let every one else out but after a few hits from tib caused her nose to bleed as it did after siver stress is put on her powers whether it be using them too much or her shield took too much damage. Paiges shield fadded and she looked ready to pass out. Paige thenblasted a few energy bolts at the guys making them only strong enough to know them down doging tibs attack not noticing his gun.

"I th-thought I said not to hurt anybody."

Paige wiped the blood from her nose and got up putting up her fists but then dropped them as she saw the men running out of the bank just now noticing their guns. "I really can't do anything right. Paige pointed at tib.

"Sorry I doughted you big fella but you gotta get back to the forest ok I'll meet you back there but for now i gotta stop those guys..... sorry again big fella."

Paige then flew after the guys.

Last edited by Paigebaases on Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Ooc: You missed a part. He saw a gun and attacked armed men who were robbing the bank
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:25 pm

ooc: oh sorry i was watching yj while doing post but fixed it
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Tib ran back to the forest to follow the instruction he would hide himself to keep from being noticed. He dug in and hid himself again looking like a large rock. He would wait for them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Paige managed to knock out the robers and hand them over to the cops and flew into the forest. Paige then saw the animal control looked confused as they looked for tib. Paige walked up to them.

"I know its hard to find him but you dont need to i'll call him for you."

Paige sighed and took a deap breath in.

"HEY BIGG FELLA YOU GOTSOME VISITORS BUT NO ATTACKING ANYONE!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Tib began standing up not ten feet away from them, he shook the dirt and leaves off himself and looked at them seeming wary. He walked toward Paige and touched her with the joint trying to tilt her head to see if she was still bleeding from his attacks on the shield. One approached him from behind causing Tib to turn around quickly and hiss at him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Paige grabed his hand and couldnt help but smile.

"Don't worrie i'm fine big fella."

Paige then turned after he hissed at one of them.

"Calm down they aren't going to hurt you I'll make sure of it."

Paige said the last bit of her secntence directing her words to the people as they slowly started to check out tib seeming suprised something like him lived in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Tib watched them intently clicking something irritably. He kept his eye on them since he didn't trust them. he seemed more at ease knowing Paige was alright. He wondered what kind of tests they would do to determine intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:22 pm

ooc: im not good with theses things so not sure where they would have him go any thoughts?

a few of them held clipbords wrighting some things down as some held magnifingalsses and others just plan staring at him. one came up to paige and held onto a clip borad.

"how ingenigent would you say this thing is?"

"Well first hes not a thing and second he can understand us and we have worked out a simple yes no system so I gess hes very very intelegent. If you have any yes no questions he clicks once for yes twice for no. I only ask you dont ask stuoid questions, dont hurt him. and dont act like hes a dumb animal because hes not."

The man turned and walked back over to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next