Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

Tib stood shaking the dirt off and chirped one time he began buzzing and chirping excitedly. He could sense her good will and wanted to serve a queen again. He tilted his head to the side and clicked out a pattern.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 am

"Ok good for now I think it would be best for you to stay out of sight and stay in the forest. I'll go get you some food so your not stuck eating noting but birds and tonight I'll try and talk to the other people who I live with to see if you can move in or stay there for a while... that is if you would like to you dont have to."

Paige got up and walked over to tib as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Tib turned his head to the side and chirped curiously wondering why she wasn't just taking him to the hive. He was a very capable hunter and warrior. He looked down at her and clicked his talons. He wasn't catching everything but he was learning words through context with others he picked up before. Tib looked around the forest quietly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Paige gave a little smile as she looked at him.

"I'll be right back with some food ok dont run off to far so I can find you when I get back."

Paige slowly walked into flight and flew off. Paige flew at top speed to the tower. Once there Paige swaped out for her casual clothes but put her mask in her back pocket. Paige put some money in her back pocket and graped her comunicator. Paige then flew out her window to the store pulling out her comunicator.

"Attention titans I found a moster and or alien in the forest but he seems to be freindly he doesn't know any english but i think he can still understand us. I am requesting permition to bring him to the tower so he doesnt acidentaly cause any problems to the puplic. Please respond as soon as possible Zondra over and out."

Paige put away her comunicator and ran into the store and coming out with two paper bags filled with food and one hving a hudge blanket in it. Paige put the bags down putting on her mask then re grabed the bags flying back to the forest. As Paige landed in the forest she looked aroundwindering where her new freind was.

"HELLO? WHERE ARE YOU BIG FELLA?"

Paige shouted as she wondered around the forest holding the two bags.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Tib walked toward her his nostrils flaring at the smell of the food. Tib chirped when he was within sight of her he had come out of a copse of pine trees to her left. He had a sapling hanging from his horn
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Paige saw him and placed down the bags and pointed to the trees.

"Uh you should try to be more careful we kinda need those they give us oxegen which we need to live...."

Paige sighed and leaned down pulling out alot of food and lyed it out for him.

"That is what I like to call the good stuff I wasn't sure what you ate so i got bread fruit vetibals and some hotdogs. Oh and I got this for you."

Paige pulled out the hudge blanket she had just bought and held it up for him to see.

"This is a blanket I figured if I get the a ok from the others we could use this to get you threw the city and to the tower without majorly freaking the civillians out or if not that it can keep you warm at night."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Tib chirped happily and stuck the end of his talon into an apple bringing it to his mouth. he ate it slowly looking confused as he did. Tib smiled at her and trilled when he finished it, his teeth had a bright red fluid running over them. He lowered down and began eating more obviously he'd been near starving based on the speed he was eating.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Paige put the blanket back in the bag and smiled. She then crouched down looking at him.

"Wow you really must have been hungry. I just hope they let you stay at the tower cause if i have to pay for feeding you everyday and every meal I wont have any spending money for me."

Paige sat down on the ground and watched him eat and once he would finish shed ask him a question.

"So is "My" your name or were you just saying the word my...... oh right for got yes or nos uh is my your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Tib tilted his head as though it was ridiculous he'd be named my he was a powerful warrior of his people. He chirped twice and touched the blanket with his claw joint trying to feel it, the main benefit of an exoskeleton though is no nerve endings in the skin so it was a moot point. Tib looked at it curiously wondering what warm was, being an arthropod temperature meant almost nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:09 pm

"Oh so it's not ok well you didn't look like your name would be My any ways."

Paige saw him touching the blanket and smiled and pulled it out so he could hold it.

"Here it's 100% cotton I thought you'd like something soft and comffy but finding a blacket big enough to cover you was petty hard."

Paige paused for a second then had an idea.

"Hey there are a few aliens on my team maby one of them can under stand you or have something that could translate what your saying or have something that could translate it or maby we can get or make something to traslate what your saying."

Paige said staring at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Tib nodded as he grabbed it gently with his talons and forearms, it was clear the blades on his arm were very hard and well used on some form of animal. But the blood staining them was a blue color. Tib trilled and waved it in the air when he saw a breeze catch it. He saw it flipping in the air and chirped happily.

(this is what I mean by trilling http://www.hark.com/clips/hnjxhszhhk-lark-wild-sound-trill yes it very similar to a bird)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Paige smilled as he in sights of his reaction to the blanket paige then pulled out her comunicator and looked at it wondering when the others would finally call her back and sighed as she put it away. She then got up and smiled at him again.

"I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Tib trilled and squeeled his appreciation he laid the blanket down and rolled over on it. He got up and ran his claws together at the same time as his mandibles making the word. "Like" he looked over at the trees and lifted his rifle pointing it at them seeming to be preparing something. Tib growled and stomped a little.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Paige smiled but it quickly vanished once she saw him prapare for something. Paige thenheard something she didnt know what but it was something. She then clenced her fists facing the same way as tib making her fists glow. Paige didn't know what it was but Paige was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Tib lowered his gun and started walking toward the trees. curiously, he knew that the beasts here were much smaller than he was used to so he had no lack for confidence. Tib used his talon to click out a message in morse code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next