Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Vote_lcapShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Voting_barShoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

Paige walkes into the jump citys forest wearing her hero costume. Paige doesn't exspect to hunt down any bad guys or pick a fight but does exspect to train her powers meaning she needs to be ready for any possible civillians walking by. today Paige doesnt plan to train her sword skills like usual but plans to train her speed and accracy with her guns and possibly train by throughing in some up close moves.

Paige puts her hands together and brings them up to her chest like somone praring and closes her eyes. As she quickly opens her eyes they flash blue as she flings her arms out shooting out sprites. the sprites floated everywhere in the air around her and if they were hit they would disaper making the perfect targets.

Paige pulles out both her guns and closes her eyes as the guns glowed. She then opened her eyes as she shot one by one as they poofed away not teying to go fast right now but only aiming to hit them not wasting a singal bullet. As Paige shot the sound of guns fireing would be heard threw out the forest. Paige on the other hand would not even think about all the possible comotion she may be staring with the gun firing sounds.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

Tib awoke from where he was laying only a few hundred feet away he had appeared to be a large rock and as he stood leaves and dirt fell from his body. Tib clicked and hissed from the distance but was drowned out by the noise. He began running toward it curiously, his feet caused the ground to tremor slightly under his weight. He saw the sprites attacking her and fired his venom cannon taking one out that had been just behind her, she could mistake it for shooting at her since he was a huge monster.

Tib kept running toward the girl in trouble and bellowed a challenge to the flying monsters attacking her. He raised his talons but kept them closed against his forearms. He didn't notice a young tree and it splintered as it hit his shoulder due to his speed and weight.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 am

PaigeFelt the ground shake as something shot at one of her sprites Paige looked from where it had been shot from and saw a monster charging at her Paige quickly put her guns away and used her flight abbillity to jump high up and grabed onto a branch and in one fluid motion she swung up on top of it crouching down on itholding onto the branch as she made her sprites disaper.

'Hey carfull where your shooting that think big tall and scary if i wasnt mistaken I could have thought you were shooting at me."

Paige said in a mocking tone to the moster thinking it wanted to pick a fight and thought it had only missed her before readying herself to jump off the brach ready to doge another possible attack.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 am

Tib looked up at her in the tree clearly confused he lowered his hands and rifle as he tilted his head to the side and chirped and scratched out a series of sounds that could have been speech in some other language. he walked over to the tree and gestured to the ground with the joint of his claw to make it semi non threatening. Tib looked around for the balls of light again suddenly expecting to be surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 am

Paige looked at the moster confused the was he attacked gave paige the sence that this thing wasnt as vishious as she had thought but he still did suposivly fired at her so paige would stay on graurd. Paige then leaned forward then swing down danging for a second before droping to the ground. Paige saw he was looking around for something piage wonder who or what this guy was.

"Uhhh can you speak english?........ or at least uderstand me?"

Even though he wasn't attakching anymore Paige still hovered her hand over a weapon just incase he did.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 am

Tib looked at her and clicked a little before letting out a long hiss. he pointed around her head with the joint where the orbs had been and began looking around trying to see if she knew where they went. He suddenly jumped sideways and looked around the tree as though they would be right there. He spun around again lifting his rifle straight up and checking the tree limbs.

Tib looked at her again obviously very confused by the whole thing. The one thing that stood out was that his canon was a part of him, it was one arm with a tentacle leading into it from the other side of his body. Obviously he was some form of alien or long forgotten monster.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 am

Paige looked confused this thing looked like a dangerous moster but clearly didnt seem to be after her. As he pointed around in the sky and looked around it had been made clear ro paige that he was looking for the sprites. Paige slowly walked over to him and put her hand on the rifle slowwly having him lower it.

"It's ok I get it now your after the sprites i made. You dont have to worrie about them I made them and control them and they couldn't hurt anybody even if they tried. Now calm down you shouldn't be swinging your uhhh...."

Paige looks down at the rifle verifying what it was and as she looked back up at him she examied him and narrowed him down to two things and alien or a monster.

"Rifle you could hurt some one."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 am

Tib clicked quietly and lowered the rifle as he watched her curiously. He stepped back slowly the last bipeds he saved kept throwing rocks at him and one had hit him in the eye. He was obviously getting nervous, his talons were opening and closing against his forearms clacking. He lowered down so his massive back was facing her more, his long horn warning her away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 am

Paige watched as he backed up and asumed he might have been afraid of her. Paige carfully and slowly put her hands up to show she ment no harm to him. Paige was now becoming convinced that this wasn't just the usual violent evil moster andor alien he seemed differnt miss understood by his looks and Paige knew exactly how that felt.

"It's alright I wont hurt you I promise. I'm starting to get the feeling you can't speak any english so uh I can only hope you can under stand this."

Paige said in a soft tone slowly bringing her hands inward towards herslef.

"My name is Pa, Zondra."

Paige then slowly gestured to him.

"Whats your name?"

Paige asked not realising that if he spoke no english he wouldn't even be able to tell her even if he understood her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am

Tib saw the gesture and relaxed slightly he stood slowly and rubbed his mandibles together and opened his mouth he managed to make the word "my" and then watched her intently again it was only close like a parrot when they first start to learn to talk. Tib ground his arm against his rib causing it to chirp and squeal. His featureless eyes were locked on her attentively.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 am

"Ok uh my?..."

she said questionably hoping that was his name bhe was very good at this kinda stuff as she said "Please let that be your name" to herself then continued on.

"If you really can understand methen lets do something here so I can ask you a question and know the right answer. What I need you to do is do that chirping sound thing you do once."

She holds up one finger.

"For yes and two."

puts up the second finger.

"For no. is that ok with you?"

she said as she put her fingers down.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am

Tib tilted his head and chipped one time. He spun around and sliced a flying brid out of the air before pouncing and eating it hungrily. He rose back up his teeth had feathers and blood on them, which he licked off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

Paige watched as he chirped once and smiled.

"Ok good you can under stand me..."

Paige watchedas he killed a bird than ate it and her smile turned into a slight grossed out one.

"Ok uh that wasn't totaly gross..."

Paige refoucosed and lot the grossed out look on her face.

"So uh do you have some sort of home or house in this forest?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 am

Tib chirped twice and gestured at a spot where the ground was tore up. He ran over to it causing the ground to tremble again. Tib began laying down and shifted around burying himself slightly so he looked like a big rock
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 am

Paige looked a little sad that he didn't have a home but could understand why. Paige thought to her self as she looked to him."I could bring him to the tower but I'm not sure the titans would aprechiate me binging in everyone and everything that seems cool or nice into the tower. But I cant just leave him here alone." Paige jumped out of thought for a while and looked at him.

"Ok hmmm not sure what to do here."

Paige sat down and thought out loud to herself.

"Ok well I can't just bring him home the others would freak but he does seem to bland in well when he not running around shooting things......... ok uh will you be ok here by your self?"

Paige asked as she looked at him still stitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)   Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot shoot bang bang gun traing (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next