Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Vote_lcapChap 1. Continued. (Open) Voting_barChap 1. Continued. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Vote_lcapChap 1. Continued. (Open) Voting_barChap 1. Continued. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chap 1. Continued. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am

Where: Steel city streets.
When: Immediately following the events of this battle.
Who involved: Lord Inquisitor Malich, random Steel City citizens, any heroes/villains who wish to enter.

Malich finished his prayers, but remained bowed over his fallen companions for several moments, staring at them. "It should have been me who fell this day in your place..." He muttered under his breath. Malich was torn from his thoughts by the blaring of a horn. "Hey jerk! Get outta the street!" A man was leaning out of his van, laying heavily on his horn. Most people could understand this man's irritation with the Inquisitor: Demonic incursion or no, he still had deliveries to make, and he'd get fired if he missed another one. Unfortunately, he had absolutely no idea what his impatience would cost him. Malich's burning gaze fell upon the man, and he turned; walking over to the irate citizen filled with righteous fury. "Do you have any idea who I am, insect?" Malich rose his right gauntlet with it's symbol facing outward, displaying the capitol "I" where the man could easily see it. "Do you know what this symbol means? I am the very will of the Emperor! And yet you dare to order me to move? I go where the Emperor demands, not where some common peasant wishes!" The man scoffed, looking at the Inquisitor like he was some kind of idiot. "Look buddy, I gots deliveries to make. I don't care if your fancy pants Emperor says you got to stand in the middle of the road. If that's his command, he's an idiot, and you're even stupider for following him." Malich's face twisted in fury behind his rebreather. The man had just made his last mistake, and was about to pay for it heavily. "HERESY!" the man had barely enough time to look surprised before Malich ripped the door from it's hinges and hauled the man into the street, where all could see. "I have before you, Imperial citizens, a man convicted of Heresy against our divine Emperor!" Malich's voice was powerful and was cast throughout the city block, and could be clearly heard for a block and a half. "I have tried him and found him guilty! As a member of His divine Inquisition, it is my duty to carry out his punishment." Malich kicked the pleading man in the chest as he let go of his collar, knocking him to the ground. Placing a heavy boot on the man's chest and pinning him down, Malich remained deaf to the man's cries as he drew his bolt pistol. "And He shall judge the unrighteous, and He shall find them unworthy! He shall cast them into the pits of Hell, where they will burn for their sins! Pay for your sins, heretic! You shall be forgotten, as any traitor! No one will bury you! No one will mourn you! Let the Emperor show mercy to your wretched soul, for it belongs to Him alone. Ave Emperor!" Malick squeezed the trigger, and the bark of his pistol echoed throughout the city.

Last edited by Silent Night on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Rainbow was exploring Steel City today because Jump had been boring the day before and she wanted to see if this city was just as horrible as everyone always said it was. She had been there only about 30 minutes and she had already witnessed a host of crimes take place. A robbery, a drug deal, and now this! She couldn't take it anymore.

She rushed to the sound of the gunshot and saw before her a man in armor standing over a man and three giants with a gun in his hand. Her first instinct was that he shot all three, but she then realized he was wearing the same kind of armore the three others had and that she had heard only one gunshot and not to mention the wounds they had were most definitely not from a gun blast. However, the man had indeed shot the guy on the ground bleeding out.

She walked over to this man. She had heard the end of his last mini monologue and thought maybe he was schizophrenic thinking he was fighting for some emperor and possibly the other three had the same psychotic nature, but she couldn't be sure. She walked up slowly and carefully and spoke calmly and tried to be peaceful with a gentle smile.

"Hello there. My name is Rain Bow. I'm here to see if you need any help... What's your name?

She was quite intelligent and didn't want to scare him or make him feel threatened, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 am

Malich turned when he heard a new voice. A small girl stood nearby, asking him his name. Initial scans showed her to be human, or at least close enough to it that any anomalies were merely recorded rather than brought to his attention. Though her hair was an odd color, Malich saw little reason to attack, though he didn't trust her - that much was his job. "I am Lord Inquisitor Malich Saczeagu. I need information. These Grey Knights need to be returned to their own: their armor and weapons are the property of their chapter, as is their gene seed. They require stasis until I can arrange for their transfer. Where is this world's astropathic relay? I need to send out a message." Malich holstered his pistol and stepped off of the man he had just executed. He appeared relaxed, but he remained vigilant, as his dealings with the demonic had taught him that nothing was as it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Rainbow still thought he was either crazy, or she just wasn't understanding a word he was saying. She tried to comprehend any little bit she could, but she was stuck at his name! She looked at him quite confused. Could you possibly repeat that? With some, not so tough, vocabulary? I didn't quite catch that... *giggle* Sorry. She tried to stay calm, not knowing what his reaction would be. She was sure that if the authorities were coming they would have came by now. She didn't know how to handle this situation so she decided on trying to play the friendly nurse that helped her patients in any way they could and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Malich narrowed his eyes. Great. A primitive yokel. I'm stuck on a backwater he thought to himself. He sighed, rubbing his temples. "I need to find your local astropath. Who is in charge of sending interplanetary messages?" Meanwhile, people had indeed called the police, who were well on their way. They roared around the corner, sirens blazing, and skidded to a halt several feet away. Malich shook his head, muttering something about how the "arbites" are always late. As the police exited their vehicles and trained their weapons on him, he raised his right fist, displaying the ruby red capital "I" on the outside of his forearm. "The situation is under control, Arbites. I have already dealt with both the demonic incursion and this heretic." Malich gestured to the man he had excecuted. "However I need to speak with your commander, as there are urgent matters at hand, such as the establishment of communication with the Astartes in order for them to retrieve their fallen brothers and provide me with transportation, among other things. Malich stared them all down as the police officers looked at eachother in confusion. Malich's patience was wearing thin. "It is as if you all wish to defy the Emperor Himself! Why do you hesitate? Your Lord has given you your orders. Get a move on!" Malich took a step forward and their weapons snapped back up after having been lowered in confusion. "Am I to understand that you are disobeying the word of an Inquisitor? Have you no fear of the Emperor? Such actions are heretical, Arbites. Perhaps the touch of the demonic on this planet has had worse consequences than I thought." Malich's hand fell across his bolter, and the police officers tensed. Any second, the area would become a battlefield for the second time today.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Bow was about to answer and try and either make up something or confess again that she had no idea what he was talking about, or even try and convince him that there was no such thing when the sirens went off. She let out a sigh thinking they could take care of this for her and yet as soon as they pulled up they aimed their guns straight at the two of them! As Malich began to talk, Bow could see the confusion on their faces, and she knew that if he was mentally unstable, this would not be pretty. As he finished his talking Bow quickly stepped in front of him with her arms out "protecting" the policemen. She tried to make something up to try and get him away from them and not have another bloodbath in the streets. They do not know where the... Astropath is. They have never seen the commander. I do not know how it is where you came from, but here hat''s classified information. If you come with me, maybe I can get you to someone who knows how to communicate with the... Astrates? The whole time she was trying to think of where the nearest mental institution was. Then she started to think about it. He wouldn't go easily even there... Crud...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Malich's patience was wearing thin. "Classified? Child you know not whom you speak to. I am a member of His divine Inquisition. I decide what is classified, and I decide who gets to view such information. If you know someone who can communicate with the Astartes, then I must speak to them swiftly. These heroes must be laid to rest with their chapter, their gene-seed must be recovered, and their wargear must return to the chapter armory. It is my duty to ensure these things happen, as I am the only one of the group who survived." Malich's voice dropped to a mutter, though someone close enough would likely be able to hear him. "Again... I led them, and I failed them." Snapping out of his mutterings, Malich's voice rose back to it's normal shout, amplified by a speaker of some sort within his rebreather. "How do you intend to find an astropath, child, if you do not even understand the term?" Malich's steely gaze bored into Rainbow as he awaited an answer.

Last edited by Silent Night on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:05 pm

As he talked, Bow looked at the men who had fallen victim to... something. They were real, and they had the same type of clothing that Malich had on. There must be some kind of truth to his story, no matter how insane it sounded. Though, who was she to say what was insane. She was a teenage girl with pink hair and purple eyes wandering the strrets of Steel City by herself. She sighed. She really didn't know what to do. Then he spoke again with an even greater intensity than before. She snapped back into reality and looked into his eyes with curiousity as his stare seemed to pierce through her. She spoke softly and apologetically. I'm sorry, but I have lied to you... I have no idea what you're talking about, and neither do they. She pointed to the policemen. You're on planet Earth. I don't know if you knew that, but... we have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you know yourself where it is? I'd be happy to help in any way I can... I may not know anything you're talking about, but I bet I know more about this planet than you do... *giggle* She smiled sweetly as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Malich's eyes narrowed. The child had lied to him, a member of the Emperor's Inquisition. And yet her confusion seemed... genuine. She genuinely seemed to have no idea what he was talking about. Yet at the same time she offered assistance, hardly a malicious act. He considered these things for a long moment. Finally he spoke, slowly and carefully. "Earth..." His brain and implanted cogitator were both racing. Something about that name was bothering him, ringing some distant bell in the far corner of his mind. But according to all modern Imperial charts, there was no planet or system with any such designation within the known galaxy. This bothered him further, but he needed more information to piece the puzzle together. "According to my most recent star charts, this planet does not exist. I may have to take you up on your offer for information. From the looks of this world I doubt proper ammunition will be easy to come by, and I do not believe I carry sufficient amounts to take it by force." Malich's eyes creased in a smile - an attempt to show he was joking. "Rain Bow. An interesting name. Then of course, you seem to be an interesting child, don't you? Such color." Malich looked at her suspiciously for a moment before nodding to himself. "Where then, does our quest for information take us, child? what knowledge of this world do you possess?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Bow continued to look him in the eyes as he thought. She wondered what he could be thinking about. Was it that he was going to kill her for lieing to him? This thought made her quiver a bit. When he spoke she listened intently. She wanted to make sure she tried to understand everything he said. It seemed to her that he may actually need her help. It took her a second to realize he was joking, but she did giggle at his joke. She then blushed as he said she seemed interesting. She just thought of herself as weird. Then came the question. She blinked a few times at his question. She had no idea what kind of information he needed and she had a feeling she may not be the best source. Well... It depends on what you need to know... I can maybe offer a little assistance, but I don't know how much help I can really be... I know of a Library that may have books on what you're searching for... though that's all the way in Jump City... She tried to think of anything that may be helpful that she knew, but honestly, she had no idea of where to even begin. He didn't seem to know anything about Earth, and that could take a looooong while to explain.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Is it ok if I join in on this? I am trying to find some thread to join in on.

Bic:

Nikkita had been exploring the rooftops of the city, enjoying a day off from the nighthawks. She had left her earpiece at home, she was jumping from rooftop to rooftop with a full belly and she was enjoying herself. The were ferret paused when she heard a loud gunshot and quickly changed her course to had for the sound.
By the time she got there the cops had arrived and surrounded a man in some kind of armor and a small girl. Nikkita wasn't sure what was going on, and she jumped from the roof top she was on and into an alley below to get closer. She jumped against the walls on her way down to break the fall and landed on the ground with a thud. She landed just in time to hear that the girl was offering help and that the big guy didn't even now this was earth. Nikki couldn't help it and let out a ferrety chuckle, Oh man, how many times are we going to get visitors from space till those NASA guys admit we aren't alone in the universe? She padded forward a little to get a better view of the situation. She was still in her ferret form though in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 pm

ooc: So sorry to not reply for so long. I'm trying to ease back into roleplaying after everything that's happened, and it's a little difficult. But if you guys still wish to continue, I'd be happy to. And of course you can join Foal! I'd be sad if you didn't. ^^ Also, I just reread everything to refresh myself, and Malich seems to be WAY more arrogant than I intended. 0.o Though I guess that's to be expected. He's used to having a lot of power and being obeyed immediately.

IC: Malich took a moment to consider what Rain was telling him. A Library. He knew what that was, they still had them in his time. however it sounded like it was some distance away. This was perplexing. Why was there only a sigle library to service such a vast distance? The only answer that made any sense to him was that the library must not be public: classified materials. He was about to respond when his auspex picked up a contact. He had it set to pick up non-humans, and so he had pushed it to the far corner of his HUD so the numerous rats and birds that entered it's range wouldn't constantly vie for his attention. However this was much bigger. And it was coming right at him. As he was the only one who could see his auspex, his sudden movement seemed either completely at random or the result of supernatural or superhuman senses. "You cannot hide from the Emperor's light!" As finished turning, his eyes locked onto Nikkita and an expression of suspicious curiosity twisted into burning hatred behind the metal triangle that covered the lower section of his face. "Die Xenos scum!" Malich's bolt pistol was drawn and fired in the blink of an eye, sending a .75 caliber self propelled, armor piercing explosive round hurling towards the were ferret.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Toji had been hunting a imp to banish when he heard the hub-bub. He blurred to the scene just in time to see a armored dude shoot at his 'sis', Nikki the wereferret. Summoning his giant shuriken, he blurred in front of the bullet, using his weapon as a shield. Despite him bracing himself, Toji was knocked back a few inches."Woof, that had some umph to it." Looking at Nikki, he grinned." You owe me, Sister Nikki!!! I reckon a day at the arcade outta settle it!!!" He points at the armored dude."And as for you, you're going to prison, even if I have to drag you there!!!!" He threw his shuriken up into the air, changing it to his kursigami and catching them on the way down." Let's do this!!!!"He arubtly callasped as a hot, burning, raging pain shot trhough his entire body."Gaaaayaaaah!!W-what's happening?!"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 am

Nikki shooke her head in surprise of what had just happened. She had been shot at! Of course Toji had run in and saved her from the bullet. But still. This guy didn't know if she was a threat or what and just shot at her. She snarled at the man in armor and began a ferrety rant of snarls and growls as she changed back to her human form, continueing her angry accusations as she did.

"I mean really? You know nothing of me so you go shooting at me! If I had wanted to try to eat you, I wouldn't have just meandered along like that! GEEZ! Its like you've never seen a were ferret before or something! I would have bolted right at your throat if I had planned to kill you, ya moron." She yelled, arms in the air. "Geez!" she shook her head, people these days. It seemed any one these days with a gun where just itching for a chance to use them. She let out a long aggrivated sigh,"any way, thanks Toji for saving my butt. And a day at the arcade is the least I could do." She smiled at him, then scowled at Malich, obviously not thinking very highly of him right now. "So what the heck is your deal? You just go along shooting whatever and who ever you please?" She sneared, motioning at the guy he had shot earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:40 pm

A look of astonishment crossed Malich's face as Toji miraculously blocked a bolt shell, then somehow transformed his weapon, and then as Nikki took on a human form. "What manner of sorcery is this?! How dare you defile the human form, Xenos scum! And you," Malich's steely eyes burned into Toji as the silver runes on his armor began glowing with a golden light, giving Malich an almost angelic appearance. "Demon! You burn with the wrath of the Emperor! And soon, you shall feel His Judgment!" Malich holstered his pistol in order to draw his sword, into the blade of which were etched the same glowing runes that appeared on his armor. "It would seem this world is plagued by evils which would destroy and corrupt it! Lo, it falls upon the servants of the Immortal Emperor to cleanse it! Banish the Demonic, suffer not the Alien to live! Aire! Dominus! Lux! In the name of The Emperor, this world shall be purged of such evil!" Malich's prayers were filled with such fury that it seemed impossible for him to be some delirious nutcase, and while some may simply be intimidated, they were as hammer blows to the demonic, which Malich had spent over two centuries fighting. Strangely, this demon did not seem to know him, nor did it recognize his iconography - the double headed eagle: the Aquilla, holy symbol of the Imperium, and the ruby capitol I that was the symbol of his office and proof of his authority. As it often fell to the Ordo Malleus to banish demons upon their entrance into the material realm and the Imperium was directly opposed to the forces of Chaos, most demons instantly recognized such symbols. That this one did not puzzled Malich somewhat, though he pushed those thoughts away, as they would only distract him now. His right gauntlet hung by his side, ready to draw his bolter or parry an attack from either Nikki or Toji, in case this was a feint. Additionally, he changed the settings on his auspex to pick up both human and non-human targets, just to be on the safe side as he advanced toward Toji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chap 1. Continued. (Open)   Chap 1. Continued. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chap 1. Continued. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next