Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Vote_lcapFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Voting_barFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Vote_lcapFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Voting_barFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:30 am

“PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE!” A man shouted and Harpy twirls in her spinning office chair leaning back as she groans louder and louder as he shouted until she was louder than him. She stopped spinning and slapped her hands down on 2 knifes in the mas thighs making him shout in pain as she stood up getting up in his face “God you shout more than any woman I have tortured!” He kept shouting in pain.

“SHUT UP ALREADY GOD IT WAS FUNNY THE FIRST 5 HOURS!” she pulled her hands away and stood up straight with her hand on her hip. Looking off sounding bored suddenly along with sounding bored now. “Now it’s just boring annoying….” She then turned on her heel and plopped back down in her chair as it rolled backwards. “What to do what to do!” She proclaimed loudly flinging her hands into the air before looking to a small pile of dead bodies in the corner of people she tortured before this man and stared at the thought fully.”Hey…” she looked at the man

“Do you think you can egg people’s houses with bodies…?” The man just stared at her in fear and she rolled her eyes at him muttering “You’re no help….” She held her chin tapping it before pausing and rolling up to a mirror she brought into use to fix her fake face mask while in the torture room of the hive academy and picked it up holding it by her cheek. She then pinched her cheek and pulled on it. To the man it just looked like her skin was abnormally stretchy as it teared and a piece ripped off leaking out a large amount of what he thought was blood making him jump.

She giggled seeming to be pleased with the results. Harpy liked to put fake blood around certain parts of her face under her mask to make it spill blood if tor to use it like a scare factor or to make anyone who would ripp off any part of it think they just pulled off her real skin due to the blood. She then got up and walked up to the man leaning forward up in his face wearing a creepily wide grin on her face. “Your services are no longer needed….” She said as crows swarmed around him as she backed up and started to eat him alive and tear him apart as she grabbed a bucket and kicked it over by him. “Make sure you get him and the others mostly i that ad other buckets I’ll need them for later…”

She said calmly looking to a crow on the counter that then flew over to him and joined the others. She then pulled out some things from her bag by the counter and started to get to work. A few hours later as the mall was full of life Heather walked with some other girls from her old school laughing and in civilian clothes these girls thus far have been with her in all of her other crimes mainly for if she was picked out of the crowd they would have to pick multiple other girls who were just as guilty as she was for being at all the other crimes all of them unknowing of her being behind the crimes and that they were helping a killer making them the perfect hiding spot af human shields to toss in the fire if her group was ever picked up from a crowd.

Heather had paid the same goons she used in her last crime that she broke out in her first crime money that was mostly that she gained from her good grades at school. The goons entered the mall then all wearing over sized trench coats and all walked to the center of the mall one placing down a giant boom box and hit play on it it playing loud enough music to gather the attention of others. The large group the all started to dance together doing very well and slowly just about everyone was out in the ope watching and cheering even Harpy and her friends.

Though the as the song ended they all twirled and kneeled down and swung open their trench coats revealing crows and giant balls of latex . The birds then all grabbed a ball and flew up and started to drop them on people. As they burst upon impact people started to realize they were filled with the blood and cut and ripped up parts of others bodies and all started to scream in fear running everyone started to get covered in the ball’s contents. The birds then started to attack the people in the mall as the goons then ra at people and started to brutally attack them.

As people tried to leave they found themselves locked inside thanks to the goons that locked them during the performance. Now chaos was running a muck and Heather hid her insane laughter in her screams and look of terror. She and her friends managed to find a hiding spot behind some trash cans as the fighting continued. Harpy quickly pulled out her phone and looked in her contacts knowing that someone who had called her not too long ago was now in them.

When toji picked up she mentally grinned as she shouted in a panicked fashion over the phone and spoke i a panicked fashion. “TOJI I’M SO SCARED! I-I-I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO I WAS AT THE MALL WITH MY STUDY GROUP WHEN WE WERE WATCHING SOME GUYS DANCE AND AD THEN THEY ATTACKED AND EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO FAST I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT THERE’S PARTS OF BODIES AND BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT AND A-”

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she trembled in fear huching over shouting. “DO DON’T WANNA DIE!” Toji would hear screams of terror behind her and fighting then her phone drop as she screamed in fear and crows cawed along with other teen girls screaming in fear as crows attacked them having killed others already.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:13 am

"Hold on!! I'll help!!!" A few minutes after that, Toji appears on the scene, sending up a gust as he body checks a thug, trampled oor lying on the groubd.Gold and black eyes examine the scene, a menacing growl leaking out between the long canines reaching down to his chin."How dare you....How dare you attack innocents in my den?!" His voice echoed curiously on the last word, eyes darkening further slightly before returning to the normal, I'm angry, color.Reaching out, he sends a wave of bright blue lightning at the crows, killing several of them in a second. Grabbing his chain sythes, he sends the a blunt end flying at a thug, knocking him out.As lightning chased the vicious birds, the halfling blurs over to the doors, literally ripping them open."All civilians, leave now!!" Then...he turns his attention to the thugs."As for you lot....." He blurs over, grabbing another thug and slamming him on the ground hard enough to make him bounce."YOU'RE MINE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Harpy and her friends held their arms over their heads as the crows attacked them their arms badly cut up and bloody. Heather's eyes went a bit wider as she felt feathers shoot out of her skin under her shirt as Toji killed multiple of her birds. She had't felt that in a long time, she hadn't bee in her other form in a long time either. The others noticed others escaping and people running out so they grabbed heather and helped her escape from the birds that flew off to attack others.

Heather grabbed her phone on the way out and toji would probably notice her ad the girls running to escape all having large pieces of skin and flesh bitten out of them by the birds and a lot of cuts ad claw marks and were all covered in blood ad were terrified. They all managed to make it out though all got split up. Toji's lighting would kill may of the birds and as each one died and dropped Harpy jerked in different directions as her bones suddenly grew larger in different lengths ad moved in place.

She made it to an alley way as her hear raced and she grinned madly and 3 crows flew over to her placing some clothes in her hands that she changed into. She was mostly in her other form now since the last of the crows were right in front of her they then opened their wigs for her and on their feathers was still wet face paint ad she wiped some off them and put it on herself. She the undid her pony tail her height now drastically taller than before and her face also drastically different now looking nothing like she did before and much older.

She then looked at the birds and they grabbed her old clothes flying off and dropping them in a hidden and safe spot before suddenly killing each other. she jerked more as her arms turned into wings from past the shoulder on. Her hair then also turned into large feathers. She stretched her wings out and legs that were now bird like and had talons on them the girl who had stood at 5'7" now stood at 7'7" and was now over 100 pounds heavier and her eyes were ow a totally different color now as well. This was the first time she had been in this for in a year ad she missed the feeling of it.

Her grin widened stretching from corner to corner of her face before starting to fly up into the air. The thugs were easy to take down but there was a large umber of them. Harpy flew down and landed on a giant fountain in the center of the mall in front of toji. She jerked her head to one side to the other in a bird like fashion as she watched him fight but her grin staying. He would probably know that she did look like a harpy but there was many different things that clearly did not make her one of them.

((This is her harpy form if you do know what it looks like. https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/30/22/56/15091310.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Toji glances up, seeing the wounded girls.Spotting his new friend injured, he freezes in place, the air stilling around him.Athug cackles, swinging a ax, but blinks as its caught edge first in a hand, which promptly shatters it. Gulping, he braces himself, and then he's sent flying, slamming into another. As they skid across the floor, knocking a third over, the Titan glances around."So you think you have me surrounded?Heh....all you did was place yourselves into our grasp!! Let us show you why you don't send a Okamian onto a Hunt!!"  His lightning crackles out, sending thugs staggering back, then he blurs around, letting out literally punishing blows and picking up speed till he's nothing more then a smear to the eyes, sending thugs flying and landing witb pained groans. They'll live....but they'll wish they hadnt.A thug by the fountain watches, knees trembling as a certain liquid puddles around his feet. "Ohshitohshitohshit.....Ididntsignupfkrthisididntsignupforthisididntsignupforthis..." He flinches as the monster appears in front of him, the momentum sending a gust that sends him staggering back. A knock out punch later, the halfling glances up at Harpy."Huh....you remind us of a harpy...but, not quite.....Can we assume you're responsible for this pointless slaughter?"

( I couldn't resist showing why you don't make a Okamian angry.^^But don't worry, there's still thugs conscious and ready to fight if you wish.^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:19 am

Harpy laughed loudly as the man got scared she couldn't explain it but when she saw people scared she could't help but burst into laughter its just how she always was. She then spoke out her voice much more mature and deeper than it was before making it not even sound like it normally did. "Oh mister brute #3 you did... this is jump expecting to kill 30 people or so and not interact with an angry hero is a stupid thought... you know... if you aren't me..."

She then looked to toji after the man was knocked out and she giggled. "You titans are so good at making me laugh, the way you just totally destroyed all of these men and my birds, the way Hotwire looked in fear as he thought i maimed his sister" she swayed back ad forth smiling happily and insanely giggling. "I LOVE it! It's so great playing with you all, I even think we all could be friends for a log time based on how much fun the rest of your team is~" She refocused blinking an smirked. "Right!" she said nodding.

"You don't care what I have to say you just want to learn if I hurt these people so you can hurt me back dont you~ Its so cute.... The way Hotwire looked at me is the same way you look at me now he figured out all of what had been doe was me and he wanted to destroy me~ But ever thinking about WHY I did it though my reasoning with him was waaay more what most would call 'reasonable' than why i did this today or well tonight." She leaned forward towards the boy grinning happily "Well I'll go ahead and tell you cause were just playing around there's no rules that tells me that I can't~"

She grinned more "I did it cause I thought it would be funny~ Which it waaaaaaas~~~~~" She said looking at him daring him to hit her clearly knowing he could just punch her right then and there since he could run faster than she could fly up but for some reason she seemed to almost want him to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Toji growls slightly as she mentions his team.Ssshhh, cub....Let her speak.The boy(?) snorts,listening to her."Tch....We already know it was you. All this chaos, and a feather pillow turns up? Its obvious.But we were curious...only to find out it was only because you thought it to be fun....Lives, wasted for fun...." He shakes his head, voice echoing strangely still."Dissapointing...." His legs tense, and he pushes off, reaching out to grab her.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:59 pm

She gasped holding the tips of her wings to her mouth like she was offended by him calling her a feather pillow. "I had no idea..... I had no idea that the titans allowed racists on their team! Seriously! Do you have any idea how offensive you were just now? I have you know that you were veeeery offensive and racists unkind sir! I think I may just go home and cry in my mothers arms now and say a bad man hurt my feelings mommy he called me a feather pillow! It's talk like that that makes this world such a miserable place and can you tell that I'm just blowing %#!@ out my *#& ow or should I keep going just to show how little I care about your racism towards whatever it is that I am?"

She said slowly over time seeming less offended and was clearly just being over dramatic to be i her own way, sarcastic. "No,no,ononono" she said with a mad smirk. "You heard me wrong, I didn't kill them because I thought I would be fuuuuuun" She brought her wings in front of herself blocking his grab ad then shouted. "I did it cause I thought it'd be funny!! The EEEE makes a difference!" She said as she reopened her wings to throw him back. "Now.... will you start giving me some better dialog to respond to? I swear the quality of hero villain banter has reeeeeaaaally gone down since I was a child."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:43 pm

The halfling raises a brow, flipping backwards as she pushes him back. Landing casually, he shakes his head.."Hmmmmm...how sad...that you need to pull the racist card.In my day, such insults were bread and butter....Still, I suppose I should let you two children sort this out."His way of walking changes, and Toji narrows his eyes at the villain."Let me get this right....you think this is..." He gestures at the destruction" is funny? Amusing? Hilarious?! You're pathetic." He holds a hand out, forming a ball of lightning."I've faced the likes of you. Let me guess, you look up to the villains of the past, like joker, right? Do you recall how many times he got his butt kicked, how often he failed, over,and over, and over, up until he Vanished?He wasn't even against what you are what now....Let me...DEMONSTRATE!!!!" Toji throws the ball at the fountain, sending it toppling with a explosion. Jumping up, the boy sends the blunt ends of his chain sythes flying rapidly at Harpy, lightning channeling down the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:44 pm

"You know...." She laughed slightly with a smirk. "You're just like me, You may not see it but it true you're just a different version. Like red and blue, they are both colors but different yet still at the ed they are still colors no matter how you look at it. You do all that you can to reach your goals, your dream, to keep everyone safe and happy. I Too do all that I can to reach my goals, my dream, to hurt people ad enjoy their fear..... It's who you are you can't help but what to help people, to save them, and it's who I am, I can't help but want to hurt and kill people. People see me hurting people for a laugh as insane, and people ca see you willing to give up your life to save another as insane."

"The world is in two one that holds those like you and one with people like me and all it takes to pick what is right and wrong in how to act is who is in control of the world. You can call me pathetic but you can't blame me for being strong enough to be who i am and doing what I love like you do. People out there are like me more than you would like to admit but they hide it because of people like you. I'm strong enough to not let any of you stop me from doing as i wish." She lept up dodging the first attack but was hit by the second one. She winced at the shock but still smiled as she landed back to the ground. "I do look up to them but only because they are like me, they embraced who they were and didn't lie to themselves. "

"The joker may have been locked up time and time again but he still got out, killed more, just for a laugh. but you forget one thing... despite which side you were on, everyone vanished.... even heroes that you may have looked up to so you ca't tell me that him being a villain gave anymore reason to vanish than heroes... you can toss me in jail kid.... but I'll always get back out no matter what, kill more, get beaten and thrown back in. You can break my limbs but they will heal eventually. You can blind me so i can no longer see those faces I love so much, but i can still hear the screams, you can make me deaf but I'll still smell the blood, you can take anything from me but I'll still try in the end."

"The only thing that would stop me is something that you'd have to do by going and visiting my side of the color spectrum..." She stared him down and wrapped her wings around her torso and kneeled. "You may not believe me but you know it's true... if you were in my shoes you'd be still trying to save people even if it was seen as horrible to others so why call me pathetic for doing the same? But hey if you don't believe me that I'll just get out of jail and do this again... I'll allow you to take me to jail..."

"I'll only stay there for a short visit and leave again... oh and on the way you can even tell hotwire to stop by, Were on a first name basis and I'm sure he'd loooove to see one of my real faces.... but know it was me this time...." She stayed in the pose showing that she was surrendering and smirked "Go on... if you wait much longer I may just change my mind in going freely to jail." She said seriously with a smile that had been there this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Toji growls, spinning his weapons faux casually." So you're telling me might makes right? If so, I guess I'm right, cause there is no way you can win against me. I outgun you, out speed you, and we out number you.....You think the likes of slavers, murderers, and rapists are right?" His eyes narrow."You understand nothing. I've seen, first hand, the pain hurting others can cause, and I've been on both sides!!How would it feel, to lose those you care about, because some monster decided it would be fun, or hilarious, to take them, kill them... CUT THEM APART?!You wanna know?! It feels like you're shattered, like you're useless, like you're the one being stabbed, over,and over, and over, like you'll never be able to breath again, and hey, fun fact!!! 

It doesn't stop!!! It fades, a little, enough for you to continue, enough for you to try to live, but its always there, always plaguing you, telling you repeatedly that you messed up, that you failed, and anytime you get close, panic fills you. What if it happens again? What if you're hurt so badly this time you can't put yourself together enough to keep walking? Or what if they see what you see, and decides you're not worth it? it is pure, raw pain and fear, and THAT is what you spread.And that is what you put yourself at risk for by doing it. What if I was a monster, huh? What if I was merciless scum that didn't believe in second chances?What if I tracked down everyone you cared for, and destroyed them, and left you to feel It?!" 

Lightning flashes around him hard enough to melt the floor beneath his feet.Cub, enough."What if I ripped them apart, dangled their carcasses from the ceiling?!" Cub, enough!"Or, what if I Arranged their baked bones into a statue?!Or forcefed them to you?!" TOJI, ENOUGH!!!!Toji blinks, glancing around. The floor...was steaming...Taking a breath, he calms down, blurring over to Harpy and wrapping her tightly up in chains."Be....be glad on I'm not on your side of the world. And listen to what I said, consider it...before you make the wrong person angry." He contacts the police, letting them know to bring a antimeta transport.Cub, I'm sorry....I didn't mean to let those memories leak through.-Its OK.-He sits beside Harpy, waiting on the cops.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Harpy watched him as he spoke, he said there was no way she could win and the thing was she didn't care about wining one bit just trying and eve failing was fun to her so his comment about being stronger didn't really phase her though she was heavily confused when he said she saw them as slavers, murderers, ad rapists, non of which she had said ever though this whole thing and one of those things she wouldn't eve joke about, eve she had some *(#*$@ up version of standards.

"You again mis understand, I never claimed to know anything truly about you I was just stating what I know and see about everyone that some just wish not to admit nor see, There is many things I do not know about you and honestly don't really care about and I do not like your talking as if I have said things that I haven't at least I correctly use your words against you to mock you. And Kid, you really don't get it do you? Like may people in the world, I was born with the incapability to truly care about someone else so to be honest I'd probably laugh if someone hurt them cause people hurting puts a smile on my face like nothing else cause because it's just who I am and I accept it rather than try to change it like some people try to do in asylums."

"Maybe one day I may find someone I actually care about more than myself but until then I have no one anyone can take from me to hurt me because I don't care enough to be hurt. So sorry but your look at it this way example is HEAVILY lost on me kid..." She the looks him over ow unamused as he described how it feels. "You seem to forget who you're talking to.... I'm pretty sure I know how it hurts people siiiiiince you knoooow my favorite pass time is hurting people so I know what really hurts them ad even study about it for fun?" She said like it was clearly obvious that she'd know.

"And if you did that I'd tell you that you did it wrong after a good laugh... killing people allows the feeling to dull over time... what you should do is hurt and destroy what that person loves and make it clear that it was your fault so that person each time they want to draw but cant cause you cut their fingers off they know it was your fault and think about that every time they see a pencil or paper and then you have to watch them suffer for the rest of your life knowing it was all your fault... if you just killed the person... then you cant reopen the wound each time you see them and the pain gets worse each time you do and you can usually never accept the pain cause they are always in pain."

"That is how you should do it if you really want to hurt some one. I may not be able to care enough to eel that hurt but I know how to cause it... trust me so there is no need for you to explain it to me." She said in a calm almost uncaring look on her face. She then watched as he continued on and actually showed a hint of respect for the thoughts he shared not fear.... respect that the could come up with such ideas. She leaned forward then letting him chain her up. She sat down next to him as he did and looked forward for a bit before speaking up.

"Sorry to say this but that last comment there... it did scare me.... It just made me wish you were on my side of the world... you'd be..." She would say friend since she had already had talked to him before with her fake personality she 'hid in' to seem normal and they had became friend rather quickly... she knew if they were on the same side they would probably be real friends, she did respect his torture ideas to the point of them being interesting ones to try out one day but she wasn't about to call him her friend he might just get the wrong idea. "You'd be a very interesting person to work with and have the company of...."

I mean I might have sold you out if we had worked together but up till then if you were on my side of the world we could have had fun..." She said with a straight face looking forward silently again. After a bit she spoke up again though very seriously. "I wasn't kidding before... Hotwire will most likely want to see me and one of my real faces... and I really wont be in jail long enough for him to come and see me in person because the fact that you nor him nor the jail knows all that I can do to properly lock me up...." She put bluntly one could say that she was trying to help him out by giving him a warning but that would mean that she was being nice which would be a waste of time to do so since they aren't even real friends in her book of things shed openly admit without putting on an act.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:28 am

Toji sighs, shaking his head. She still didn't understand...He pitied her...Glancing at her, he sighs."I'd only be fun until this world was finished falling apart....I wish you were on my side...." He examines the scene, wiping at his eyes.So much destruction....Snorting, the boy nods."Not to worry....I'll make sure they put you in the hardest place to escape from."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:46 am

"Well if the titans ever need some one to torture another person for some reason then maybe we can work on the same side during that time but I doubt that the titans will ever become that fun. Until then I'll work on making the world fall apart and you ca keep it from falling apart so I'm never bored" She stated casually and saw his reaction to the destruction and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't help but make a slight laugh and smirk at it. He then said that he'd make sure that he'd send her to the hardest place to escape from and she laughed a bit more smiling.

"Aww so you do care~ Giving me the best room in the house, how sweet i almost feel butterflies of happiness and joy fluttering around in my stomach." She said in a smart assy tone smirking at him clearly her attempt at a joke. She then looked at the blood o the ground for a moment before asking. "Push your hero personality to the side and just look at the blood. Now, I want to know you're honest opinion on how it looks. When I see it I see the most beautiful shades of red, it goes from dark and enticing deep red that thins out to a bright vibrant lively red. The colors all so beautiful, yes it links to death pain and sadness, but it also links to life the source of it the source that pumps those 4 chambers in your heart so you ca feel all that mushy lovely crap you were saying earlier."

"It's a link between family, love, hate, sadness, protection, and death. It links your side and my side together, Unlike most I see blood as both sides and beautiful rather than just death and pain. It's why I like it.... but I'm curious, just looking at blood blood alone forget where it came from just look at it and it's color and all that it brings and takes. I want to know what you see when you see blood, because I have yet to find anyone who can instantly and easily see both sides they either see food, dead, life, loss, pain, or just blood. Not everything it is." She said asking rather seriously and curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Toji twitches at the laugh, growling slightly.Snorting, he remarks back."Oh, you deserve it, trust me."Then she begins to speak about blood, about its beauty. He sighs, but listens.Then she asks what he sees. He rotates his jaw, thinking."What I see....is life. Life that was lived, happily, before it got took.I see potential, wonders,miracles that are lost to us now....Beautiful paintings, amazing music, a well crafted blade, a book, or even something like a portal to heaven.That's what I see..." He shakes his head."Its funny.....I don't even bleed the same as you...."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:26 am

"Oh chill out its just a laugh" She said with a smirk after hearing his growl. "Aw how sweet of you to say that, you know I worked hard on this just to make you proud and I'm so glad that you see my wok in such a way." She said in the same tone smiling at him. She then looked to the blood again as he shared what he saw ad smiled. "A very interesting point of view." He had close to a neutral like view like hers and she rather liked it seeing a rather good amount of hope for him. "How do you know that? You've ever seen me bleed and I'm not a human so how would you know? For all you know we could bleed the same, hell I bet if you nibbled your arm then mine, you'd find that we both prooooobably taste like chicken." She said wit a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next