Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Vote_lcapNo meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Voting_barNo meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Vote_lcapNo meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Voting_barNo meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Empty
PostSubject: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 am

Welcome to a universe were meta's are no longer welcome this thread will take place mostly in a huge military prison for meta-human's

Darkness... The only thing Raith could see. The day started normal enogh he woke up, trained his heart out, then a group of soilder's burst in and injected him with some type of serium, put a bag over his head, cliped his wing's, and beat him unconsiou's. Yeah I lied this was'nt normal even for him and the crazy part he could not remeber anything after that. Then all of a suden bright blinding light's came on and Raith was blinded. Then a tall figure stood in front of him he could only make the shape's out but the figure had a strangely familier voice.
Well hello Mr. Styles... I hope you will forgive me if those restraint's are to tight but we cant have you running off before we do our... Research.
Raith had a look of horor as he relized he was tied to a chair and as his vision started to come back he saw a tall bald bearded man. Raith angrily shot back at him.
Who the hell are you and why am I hear!!??!!
And the man simply replied
My name is Hugo Strange and I'm hear to help you patient zero.
Raith was more confused than ever but he still wanted to learn more.
Paitent zero... Paitent zero to what!?!?!
Hugo smiled and replied.
The meta disease of course... Guard's come in and escourt Paitent zero to his room
Raith"s restraint's were drawn back and he was free. The same cawky smirk he always had when he was about to beatup a baddy filled his face. He stuck out his hand's and expected fire ball's to take thier place but instead there was nothing just plain old flesh and his expression went back to horror.
What the hell have you done to me Strange?!
With the same creepy smile on his face he replied.
Cured you.. Temporairly
Raith then lunged at this mad man but was stopped in mid-air by four Guard's. They forced him down and started kicking and beating him with baton's. They only stopped as Strange spoke.
Take him to his cell... You will comply with the rule's of my "camp" Mr.Style's or they will break you.
Then after he finished speaking the gaurd's drug him off to his cell. Though he was dazed from the beating he had just resived he saw many other heros and villans being prossessed like this was prison. But why did this Strange guy have beef with him. He did'nt know and he realy did'nt care at this point beside's it hurt to much to think about it. The gaurd's kept dragging him through the facility stopping and hitting him ocasionaly. Finally they stopped in front of a whole convoy of prisoners.
OK punk im tired of dragging your sorry ass around this place now get up or we kill you hear and now.
A gaurd said to him as he droped Raith and raised his baton. The other gaurd's followed suit and raised their baton's
Allright freak you've got to the count of three to get up....1....2....3 OK you asked for it.
Raith tried to get up by the time the gaurd said two but fell back down. He was to weak to move let alone stand. And after the gaurd said three all four of the baton's went down. Raith was slowly but surely getting beaten to death. He looked to the large crowd of meta-prisoner's and uttered three word's
Help.. Me..... Please
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 am

Paige was being carried threw a large hall way passing by some cells a large brute held each of her limbs ass she strugled. They had to do this after learning that her skilling in hand to hand well for her it was foot to bute #4s face wasn't one of her meta human abillitys. Her powers had been taken away and her ears and teeth looked normal and she didn't seem to be too happy about it.

"LET GO OF ME OR MY NEXT KICK WILL GO RIGHT UP YOUR......"

"Quiet paitent one or we will make you be quiet!"

Paige seemed annoied because the whole time she had been here he had called her Paitent One instead of her real name and it was getting on her nearves. She didn't like that they thought the being a metahuman was a desises she always thought it was an adaptation in the human cycle but clearly they thought other wise.

The man who seemed to be the big cheese here opened a cell labled 1 and gestured inside. The men carried her inside chaning her arms and legs up so if they had to come back to her bute #4s face wouldn't have to meet her foot again. She glared at the man as he smiled jerking her chains trying to see how strong they were. She treid to act brave but inside she was just a scared girl who was locked up because of what she was.... and most likely the kick she delt to the brutes face.

The man locked the cage and walked away Paige screamed loudly at him that it would be heard by anyone in the long hallway.

" YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE FOREVER!!!! I WILL GET OUT AND WHEN I DO MY FOOT IS GONNA BE INTRODUCED TO ALL OF YOUR BUTTS!!!"

Paige stood strong for a while but evenchally fell to her knees as tears ran down her face she was scared and felt alone. and said to herself quietly as if trieing to convince her self shed get out.

"I'll get out I know I will....."

Last edited by Paigebaases on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Moon opened her eyes from the sound people talking.Her eyes were watering when she opened to a bright light pointing towards her. A man looked at two other men and nodded. Moon looked down to notice her legs and arms were in chains and she was just plopped up against a cold steel wall.

The two man came walking over to Moon and picked her up by her arms." If you try to make any escape plans, Miss.Xarcak, well lets say it's not going to end easy." The man said who ordered the others to take her away. They dragged her out of the room, legs dragging on the cold steel floor. The guards didn't complain about her because of her light weight in till Moon reached out her hand.

The guard slapped it" Don't you try anything patient two!"He said angry.

Moon was awake now but very weak " Patient two? What do I look like to you! A test subject! I demand freedom!!!" Moon yelled at the man. The man then grabbed Moon and punched her across the face. We walked by a guy that was getting beaten.

" You'll end up like him if you don't shut up!" He said pointing at the guy getting beat up.

Moon gasped at the sight of this. " We don't deserved to be treated like this. stop beating him! he didn't do anything wrong!" Moon shouted trying to grab the sticks. The guards just let her go and Moon fell by the man. She lifted her arm up but it didn't go far, she fell weakly. The man started to hit her too.

Moon cried out and the two guards that brought Moon here picked her up and kept on walking. Moon turned around and mouthed the words " I'm sorry! I tried." as they dragged her away. They then threw her into a cell labeled "Patient 2".

" really! Again with this patient 2 stuff! When I get out of here your going to so regret this!!" She yelled weakly. She had so much potential but her weak body wouldn't do it for her.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

I woke up to find myself bound in a straight jacket and psycho-mask. I was groggy and trying to figure out where I was, just as I was getting my senses two large guards walked in with rubber suits.
"Patient 3, it's time to go," One of the large men said.
I got up slowly, remembering what they did to me last time I resisted, I still had the scars. They walked me into a large padded room, "Heh, one bad beating and we get the scary Kristoff Makarov to follow directions!" The other man just laughed.
"Bite me!" I yelled and they threw me into the room. I was crying silently, I was helpless, like I was on the streets. Why couldn't they just let me be? I wasn't even a metahuman, I was an Energy Vampire, I needed to feed on energy to live. These brutes didn't understand that, and if they didn't soon, I would starve to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 am

A pair of boots could be heard walking across the floor. The boots came to a stop beside Raith. Above the boots was a trench coat, and above them was a fedora. This man had no face. There wasn't even flesh where his face should be, just an impenetrable shadow.

"Stop beating him. If he dies, we won't be able to continue running experiments on him, and that means more work for all of us." The guards saluted, mostly out of fear, and did as the man had said. They had seen what The Hat was capable of.

The Hat entered the testing room, where Strange was waiting for him.

"Things seem to be going well, Hat." Doctor Strange said.

"The effect is still not permanent."

"True, but we have made progress." Strange adjusted his glasses and they glared from the light. "On your own, you could only cancel out powers while you were present. Now, we can cancel powers for hours at a time without you ever being present."

"Which I'm sure is very interesting to someone who cares. I do not. I signed up for this to rid the world of these monsters."

"You know, Hat, they are your people. Even I'm surprised by how cold you are towards them."

"Don't make me laugh. I am a monster, but I am not one of them. I'm not a meta-human. If anything, I'm an anti-human. By the way, I must say that I find your pathetic security force rather disappointing. If I weren't here, it would be simple for some rogue to come running in here and free all these brats. Don't you watch TV?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character
Name: Aaron Jal
Code Name: Crimson

PostSubject: Re: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 am

The debate had been going on for years. Even when I was a kid and heard stories of Batman and Superman. Hero's who had risked their lives countless times, yet every now and again if they didn't do something to the complete satisfaction of the humans around them, they would be suddenly branded as monsters, beasts, freaks. It was a tale as old as human history. Someone with great power was feared.

So this happening shouldn't be surprising to me. In fact, I should have seen it coming for years. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised it hadn't happened sooner. Even still....

He stood atop a roof, this time out of costume. His hair was slicked back and died black from root to tip. His usual features were hidden by thick sunglasses and a hat he wouldn't be caught dead in under normal circumstances. Sadly, normal circumstances had long since passed. He stood upright a bit, making sure he looked the part of a punk kid chilling on a roof top. He couldn't afford laying low and calculating. He had to be obvious. He had to hide in plain sight because hiding normally didn't work anymore. Not since the anti meta-human initiative was passed in congress four months ago.

There had been outright riots in the street when the bill was up for debate. Human and meta-humans yelling across at each other.

He wasn't the least bit politically involved, but he had been there. He had watched from afar as many costumed hero's did to avoid being caught up and called political extremists. When it passed, he could have been shot and not noticed with how shocked he was. It had been in the back of his mind, asking the what if's of the bill. He had looked into it to see what it could do if it were passed only out of curiosity. Never as a review on a coming threat to his very existence.

If I had known then what I knew now, I would have been right there in the street, screaming for it to not be passed.

With the coming of the bill came all kinds of insanity. The justice league was pretty much assigned terrorist status and called to earth to face serious criminal charges. Some of these charges where too far to the left to believe. Blaming superman for doomsday? Batman was the reason that Mr. Freeze did what he did? The big guys the government really couldn't touch. They were too powerful and had too many friend in other countries.

He knew though from his sources that this was were it had been happening. His stomach tightened into knot at he looked on. Beyond those walls was the closest thing to a modern day holocaust. Meta-humans, and those who were believed to be Meta-humans were being carted off to camps like this to be turned into lab rats at the Governments whim. There were very few things that frightened him in this world. This terrified him.

The justice league was out of the United States governments hold. Us thought, the little no name hero's working independently were the real targets. Most of us are kids. Too young to really handle ourselves against something as powerful and wide spread as an entire government. I don't count myself among those who can't watch their backs, but I knew I was in it deep when they gave the okay.

At first it was quite. Nothing special. A few arrests made here and there. Some hero's played along. Give a good face, let themselves be caught and show the stupid humans had bad things can get without them. Some even offered themselves up as examples to prove a point. Then it all went strait to hell. Those who offered themselves up got death penalties. The military was mobilized outright, like it was a war. People's doors were broken down and meta-humans were dragged from their begs. Costumed hero's, especial the low no names like me were being picked off like flies. Then came these prisons.

He put away the binoculars to avoid detection. His hand were shaking. He had nerves of steal. He had faced death countless times before, but here he was trembling. It made him sick.

He took a deep breath, his lungs quivering. He held it, drawing in as much courage as he had. He had one shot at this. If he messed up, he'd be right there with them, trapped and helpless.

He quickly reviewed the information he knew as he went down the stairs of the abandoned building and towards the road that lead to the prison. The closer he got, the more terrified he began. He was sweating and shaking, which would probably help his plan along. He came to the road side, his eyes scanning the brush.

There, tucked beneath a set of thick bushes was a backpack and camping gear. He made sure he had the part down. Random kid who wandered into the woods to be rebellious, got lost. Now said kid was sick, tired and starving. The last part wasn't much of a lie either. He had been on a starvation diet just to avoid civilization.

He drew another slow breath before he heard a car coming. This was his chance. He had one shot.

He put on the back pack before he stumbled into the road, looking as beaten and exhausted as possible. He limply waved his hands towards the vehicle before he fell to the ground, pretending to collapse from his state of ill health. The truck began to slow.

It stopped just by him, one of the occupants exiting bearing a rather large gun. They were taking no chances. He felt the but of the object jab into his side. He gave a weak grunt before he looked up at the man, giving the most pathetic pleading look he could offer.

"Dude..." He said with a low rumble, sounding like a idiot to help his cause. The less of a threat they saw him as, the more likely they were to help him.

"Help a bro out...Got some crackers...some soda?" He asked in a raspy voice. The guard gave him an odd look, his brow raising. The man lowered his gun before he knelt down, looking the downed teen over. After a quick frisking, he began to help the hero out of costume up, asking him questions about how he got to where he was. It was a story he knew well and recited it to a T. He ran away from home, got lost, was hungry and tired. Simple, strait to the point. Anything too complicated would leave room for holes.

Aaron shut his eyes as the guard seemed to mull over the answers given. He prayed that the man would buy his story and bring him to the prison for medical attention. That's all he hoped for.

Please...

"We'll call your parents and give you some water,"
The man said as he helped Aaron towards the truck. It had worked. He was in.
Back to top Go down
http://foxproject.webs.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)   No meta policy!?!? (alway's open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No meta policy!?!? (alway's open)
Page 1 of 1