Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)

Go down 
+9
Thr33
Krious
Pax
Josh
Idiosyncratic
Official Loser of TTRPG
Draco
Just AmaZin
Ninja
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 pm

(OOC: You might notice I skip a little time with the ring thing, feel free to rp this in later.)

David heard both JaK and Ninjafox say their vows, patiently waiting for both of them to speak, and for their words to ring throughout the Candy Chapel. His patience was astounding, his stance and appearance absolutely serene. When both had spoken and their words were gone, David spoke again.

''Those whom God hath joined together let no man put asunder.''

With a large gesture signaling to adress all others, David spoke on. As he did, it was time for both to give each other their respective rings. David waited for them to do so patiently, then spoke clearly in the face of the company.

''For as much as Jak and Ninjafox have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a ring, and by joining hands; I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. ''

David stretched out his hands and showed a little of his inner light. His eyes glowing in the warmth of the divine light spreading over the newly wedded couple, he added his blessing customary, and added some of his own.

''God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, bless, preserve, and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favour look upon you, and fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace; that ye may so live together in this life, that in the world to come ye may have life everlasting. May St. Raphael the Archangel watch over you both and mend you both when you need it most. Live in happiness together, as a bright light withstanding all and never dimming.

...Amen.''

David's warm light ceased it's function as the monk slowly bowed his head to the couple. After a short bow, he looked back up, forgetting one, to him minor, detail. He looked at Jak and spoke some well known words..

''Ah yes...you may now kiss the bride.''

Emmy already sat with his hands ready. He knew this was coming, and nothing less then a chorus of energy should be given to both. He'd wait until the kiss though, timing was everything. Emblem was going to join him in hammering those big hands together, and even Ryuko would politely join in. The ceremony was short and good, but it was already too long for Emmy's tastes. He reckoned most wanted to go on to the after-ceremony gift giving and party things.

He'd have to see if his creations were willing to stick around. Emmy looked to Emblem, and saw something that did not even surprise him. Some other detail however, did.

''...Where did you keep the tankard all the time?''

''It's about what's gonna be in it. Don't worry about the rest.''

''...'' ''...''
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Toii luaghed happily."Hahaha!This is a great day!!!"Ake roles his eyes."I have no idea why I created you to be so loud......"Toii sticks his tungoue out at him."Shush!!Time for my part!!!"Toji clears his throaght, then walks over to the new couple, his cermonial robes flapping as his power builds up.Pointing his hands at the two."Know this!!I, Toji Okami, the Heir of the Okami Trive, give my blessings for this marriage!Any supernatural entity who harms these two declares war with the Okami Clan, and I shall personally hunt down any responsible, and tear them unsunder and Banish them!I, Toji Okami, swears to this blessing by my heart, soul, and blood!!Be there he who would dare challenge it?!"For a minute, despite his height and usual goofiness, he reminded everybody of his demonic ancestors as his robes swirled, hum glaring around, looking for a challenger.But, when no-one stood up, he relaxed, laughing."Hahaha, glad that's done!I wish you both happiness..oh is those fish eggrolls?!Yum!!"As he blurred of to declare war on the food table, Ake walked up, shaking his head and grinning wrly."Honestly, that runt..."He was dressed in slacks, but otherewise was dressed normally, his sleeveless shirt revealing his powerful arms.A bit of brogue crept into his voice as he smiled and said,"I can't declare a oath like runt did, but I wish you two happiness. May your future be bright, and the storm clouds few."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 am

''Emmy...may I? Pretty please.''

''You know as much as I do that whilst you could completely obliterate that little guy and half of all the others here, this is not the proper time. Nor is it fitting to answer such a challenge here and now. You know better. Sit down.''

''But he's painting a huge bullseye on his own back. He's a disturbance to the wedding. Demonic heritage is only so much, I've got a demon inside as well. He should not issue a challenge such as this in a church!''

''..Let me handle it. I'd like to keep some form of order until the first part is over...the party is where people can go wild. Our friendly monk is in charge of the ceremony..I am sure he agrees with us on this matter. Challenge fighting in a church...preposterous.''

Emmy stood up, standing at 6'4'', and looked over the crowd until he spotted the owner of this Toji, the one called Hellbreaker. With a snap of his right hand's fingers and a serious look in his face, Emmy made it quite clear that this little guy Hellbreaker once created was acting out, and a bit too cool at it. Then, with the same hand, he made a swift motion towards David. For as much as the motion looked like an expanding sphere, David understood what it meant.

David did not like demons. Especially not during weddings, sprouting big words where were not meant to be said until them. Threats and words, made by a member of a clan with demonic ancestry, were not to be claimed during a sacred part of joined two together. Words including banishment and tales of gruesome murder were even less appreciated. David levitated a foot above the ground again, leaving Jak and Ninjafox as they were. The divine monk however, activated Demonsbane, one of his most prominent skills.

Light filled the Candy Chapel, not only reminding all they were in the presence of one of St. Raphael The Archangel's chosen, but also that demons were not supposed to act or lash out during such sacred events. The light spread quickly, illuminating all. Those who were without demons in their heritage or without demons of their own would feel a little warm. Those who did have any connection to demons would experience the light as a agonizing burning sensation.

There was no resisting the Divine, and the holy order instilled in holy matrimony. There was no hiding from this light, no shield, no chance. David lowered himself gently, the light fading. The message would be clear. Today was a holy day; it will not be disturbed by anyone. His voice resounded this promise.

''May I kindly remind all of you that any wellwishes made inside this holy estate are to be done soon. Patience, friends, for this ceremony had entered it's final part.''

Emmy had sat back down again, but looked to his left to see how Emblem had coped with Demonsbane. The demonic pyromancer wasn't just sitting there, but it was clear to his creator that this had hurt. Emblem turned his face to look at his owner. His goldenjade eyes reflected his agony.

''You did well. Next time however, give me a warning. I cannot describe how much pain that one shard of light caused. Had it taken a second longer even I would have fled this building in terror. In short...Ouch, damnit.''

''My apologies Emblem, but I was sure this would work. The divine do not like their ceremonies disturbed, so it is they that have to deal with it when such events do occur.''

''...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:47 am

As the time came to present the rings JaK extended his hand to thr33 open palmed as so he could receive the little black box form him. Then within the moment of receiving it he looked deeply into his love's eyes and smiled sweetly as he opened the box and revealed the crafted piece of ruby jewelry to her. All the while lifting up her palm and placing the object upon her ring finger while speaking muffled words to her in a soft voice. They were inaudible to everyone, but David and Ninjafox herself, but clearly stated to Ninja that she was his reason for breathing, living, and existing in this universe/TT RPG verse/any of the ones next over.

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Giles_deacon_spider_ring

After which point the light of their minister seemed to enshroud them both, and then ensued with a bit of a lengthy speech on his part. Meanwhile, JaK just continued to stare at Ninjafox while admiring his own ring upon his index finger. Then came the point of no return; those few words that signaled that he would forever and always be hers; not until just death, but beyond it.

"I Do."

The two syllables were uttered without hesitation, but thought and care. The weight of their meaning was fully grasped and accepted. Then came the point when he was to kiss his bride to be and JaK didn't want to lie...He had been waiting for it, more than anything in the entire world. He had been longing for this moment quadruple the time it took him to write this post.

''Ah yes...you may now kiss the bride.''

And what a kiss it had been. They had now been pronounced bride and groom, man and wife, and most of all, soulmates. The kiss between them being the nail in the coffin, in which they would bury all doubts, temptations, and negativity towards the journey they were to embark on together and leave only the wholesome thoughts and emotions that remained. As JaK leaned in and parted his lips to meet the luscious ones of his bride the moment felt like it lasted nearly two eternities in only two seconds. Hope filled JaK's mind for their future, present, and in this reality or the understanding of their own minds. They were linked, upon the embrace they were tied together via the spirit and even if the marriage were to somehow expire or end, this bond could never be fully cut.

"I love you soo very mu--"

As JaK pulled away and held his brides palms, he motioned to speak to her of his undying need for her yet again one final time, but was interrupted by Toji, who was then silenced by David as a bright light flashed among the room making sure no ruckus would disturb the ceremony anymore. Well JaK did believe now was the time to throw the bouquet. After which time JaK delivered his final address to the forum and heroes/villains alike.

"Haha, thank you Toji and thank you everyone for attending. I'm glad to call you all my friends and family. A special thank you to Emblem; my mentor, cohort, and captain. You have given me personally and all of us so much. And your gift to us on this momentous occasion, I can never fully repay you for, however I will do my best to be deserving of it...So...Who's ready to party?! XD "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3