Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Vote_lcapOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Voting_barOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Vote_lcapOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Voting_barOpening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)

Go down 
+3
Emmz
Kardus
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:06 am

"WELCOME! ONE AND ALL TO THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR CEREMONY!" A man shouted happily holding his arms out to his sides standing on a small stage in the center of the campus with students (npcs) surrounding the stage and teachers who could attend standing off to his side. "THIS SCHOOL YEAR LOOKS PROMISING ALREADY AND WE EVEN HAVE MANY STUDENTS AND TEACHERS!" He gestured to the teachers standing by him. "NOW ONE BY ONE OUR TEACHERS WILL INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AND THE SUBJECTS THEY TEACH ALONG WITH IF THEY SO CHOOSE A WORD OF ADVICE TO YOU ALL!"

He man shouted happily and then allowed the teachers take turns introducing themselves, what subject they taught, and if they wished, say a word of advice. Today was the opening ceremony for the new and first year of the new Hive Academy and after a long time of work, building up money, and recruiting students and teachers today was finally the day, that they have been announcing for the past week, where they would be announcing the true opening of the school by having a ceremony where the teachers would be introduced, students could meet each other, and to have one last celebration before classes would begin the next day.

Harpy stood among the crowd, she had way back when when the idea of Hive coming back in Academy form been asked to join as a student when she was found mid killing a large amount of people with crows for Halloween decorations. Harpy was excited to say the least, being able to learn how to be a villain from pros? What insane teen convict wouldn't take that up? Even if they turned out to be disappointments in characters they still could teach her some new skills here that and if she did well and worked hard one day she could get basically paid to go to school here.  The only catch was that she had to stick to one disuse because constantly walking in as someone new was getting confusing for others.

So now Harpy stood with a bright smile looking up at the teachers, she kept her same figure as she normally had but went with black long pulled back hair with dark brown highlights. she had some dark colored pace paint and kept a similar facial structure but gave herself deep purple irises with x like pupils. She knew her irises looked not so real due to them being x's but she was going for a cool look over a realistic one. Harpy early awaited to hear what each teacher had to say with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Samantha took her time walking in on the opening ceremony, having been almost a latecomer. Starting from the back entrance with red sucker stuck in her mouth, she made her way through the crowd to get a closer position to listen from. She got a couple of looks, but she ignored them. Honestly though, she wasn't sure being here was a very good idea. This human form was supposed to be to feign innocence. If she was herself here and someone from HIVE pointed her out outside of the campus when she was trying to keep her image, that image might be shattered. This was a risk, and she wasn't even sure if they could teach her anything she didn't already know; but then, what was life without risks?

She remained content for now to suck on her candy and watch as the ceremony progressed, idling pondering what kind of act to put on when she was actually required to interact with people.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Nina would make her way to the front of the stage and tapped the microphone "yo guys, my name is Nina Vulpes, I will be teaching Paranormal 101, you may call me Miss Vulpes or Nina if you want to be super casual, I honestly don't care. My codename is Kitsune because, ya know, I'm a kitsune if you didn't already realise, so...yeah I expect all of you to have some respect in my class, don't act like total idiots, or else" she spoke before backing away to the line of other teachers.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Blake looked uncomfortable being there, like she hated being in front of people in general. That wasn't the issue. She didn't like being obviously visible. Stepping up she just scanned over the new students with yellow eyes. "Blake. That's all any of you are to call me." She said, narrowing her eyes. "I will be training you in the art of assassination." She said before following Nina to the chairs in the back. "I hate doing stuff like this..." She grunted.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Greed was late, getting on stage in the middle of Blake's speech. It was easy enough to figure out what was going on. Introductions. Simple. Greed looked at the crowd with a scowl. Kids, he didn't really appreciate kids much. How did he get suckered into this again? Whatever. He took the mic, fixing his suit and tie as he did.

"I'm Greed. I'm here to teach you brats how to be productive and make us money. Heists, thieving... the big money. I suggest you kids carry your weight and make us all rich."

With that, he spun on his heel and went to where the other teachers were at. He quickly made himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:41 pm

The day seemed to be going well, the students were well behaved, the teachers were on time.. well, most of them, and the year over all looked promising. Lust was genuinely surprised to see the outcome of the students, she didn't expect this many for the re opening of HIVE and she was glad she invested her time and money into it. The sin was expected hell to be released into the world again as her payment, she had high expectations for these kids.
When it was her turn, Lust made her way to the front followed by the clicking noise of her heels against the floor. Her gaze carried around for a moment, looking at all of the future villains of the world and nodded.

"I am Madam Lilith, I will be teaching you about mind games and how to carry your weight in a fight without throwing a punch. Know now, only the students that apply themselves will get recognition and rewards that they deserve." The sin's voice rang out, taking her time with her words, choosing them carefully. After she was done, she'd return to the line of teachers and cross her arms.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Horrace watched "distantly" as the ceremony proceeded. He wasn't exactly a newcomer, there was an entire urban legend about him appearing once every Halloween. As of late he had been making waves and clearly got someone's attention or else he would not be here. He was still wondering why he decided to do this, having plans of his own in need of carrying out. On the plus side though, he could use some of the students to aid him in the upcoming "festivities" fast approaching.

When the time came for him to introduce himself, Horrace put aside his musings for now and took a long legged step to the center where everyone could see him. "Good day to you all!" Horrace called out surprisingly verbose and charismatic, given his eerie appearance of bandages and victorian attire. "I am Lord Horrace Ramses Quinton. But you can simply call me Sir," Horrace introduced himself with a bow, accompanied by one of his wraps removing his hat in part of his respectful gesture. "My curriculum is of the same field of expertise as Miss Nina's, geared more toward a specific area of the supernatural and how to use it to your advantage. By the end of the year, many of you will be able to defy death itself," Horrace continued, his tone becoming somber and serious. Death was probably not something one should mention at the start of a new year, but it would be good for the students to understand that death was still a thing.

At any given time... and very few walked away from it unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:27 pm

The other teachers (Npcs to classes with no teachers) Would then introduce themselves and rejoin the group. When the teachers finished their introductions the Head master nodded once with a soft smiling on his face as he walked up to the front again to speak. "I HOPE YOU ALL TREAT YOUR TEACHERS WITH RESPECT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR, NOW THAT INTRODUCTIONS ARE FINISHED IT IS TIME TO FINISH THE CEREMONY WITH A CELEBRATION!"

He said the students in the crowd (the npcs) cheering. "ABIDE BY THE SCHOOL RULES AND ENJOY YOURSELVES! BUT NOT TOO MUCH FOR CLASSES START TOMORROW!" He announced as students started to socializes while people pushed out carts with speakers to play music in the main area which was a ways from the dorms so those who chose not to stick around could enjoy peace and quiet. On the tables there were also snacks and foods.

Harpy happily watched as each teacher walked up and introduced themselves. Nina seemed very casual about her introduction but in the end still requested for people to still behave themselves in class. Learning about the paranormal can really help her out so she can possibly hide from paranormal things as well when committing crimes.

Blake seemed to be very brief and kinda threatening as she also seemed to not want to even be there. Her class would either be interesting or something to be scared of based on how strict she is and how she taught class, Harpy would have to watch out for herself in that class. Killing members of the school was looked down upon but ticking off a teacher whose a master assassin who would probably get away with no one knowing she killed you was a definite behave well in your class kind of thing you should do to avoid well death.

Then greed came up making it clear that he didnt want to be there with his adittued and wasn't really liking the students. His class will probably be full of sun shine rainbows and happy supportive words pats, on the back, and gold star and or smiley face stickers..... She should probably stay on his good side too... you know... so she doesn't get yelled at.

Then Lust walked up... Harpy instantly blushed as she saw the girl. she was very short and cuddleable. Her height meant that she could get taller with cosplay and costumes and was already short enough to be short if need be. Her hair near the roots were bright orange like a fire burning away at flesh, while the ends of her hair were bright going into deep blood red that reminded her of well blood. Her chest was mostly flat, it had bumps so you could still have boobs but were small enough to where you could easily hide them to cosplay as a man if you wanted to.

Her skin was the perfect tone to where it would natrually be easily able to be colored any color and not mess with the out come of the intended cold. And her face was the perfect shape and size along with the rest of her body to build off of to get relatively any shape and size one needed but also not being just skin and bone... SHE WAS THE PERFECT COSPLAY PARTNER! And not to mention was amazingly good looking. She listened to each of her words while staring at her heavily looking over her entire body just to make sure that she really was perfect and was certainly not let down.... she would love her class for the reason of lusts looks but also because she loved Mind games, a certain titan would easily be able to confirm this.

Then Horrace walked up... hey he was that one weird guy who came to see her 'Halloween decorations' aka the dead house. She smiled happily glad to see that her hard work and skills was already technically known by one of her teachers already. Also the fact he was talking about possibly not dieing ever by taking his class? SIGN HER UP FOR THAT! This school defiantly the perfect one for her and she was happy to be attending it.

After the last teachers introduced themselves the head master thanked everyone for coming and announced that they would now be basically having a welcome to the new academy party and Harpy smiled looking to the speakers and food smiling happily as some students who were also excited started talking to her about their excitement and she did the same back to them.

(As of this post you all may stay and party or use your next post to declare your character leaving the area/ an exit post but make sure to point out its you leaving so we don't wait on you. Also as of this post teachers and students my make class threads, so be on the look out for those to join. Thank you all for taking the time to join and humor me by announcing yourselves to the academy as official teachers. I wish you the best of luck and some time today or tomorrow the next big thread will be up. You are nor required to join but you can feel free to do so. Please look to the Request and big event board thread for more info there.

Link for those who need it to get to the Board thread: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5443-hive-academy-event-request-stat-review-board)
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Samantha watched as one by one the teachers introduced themselves.  There was an interesting bunch here today, in teachers and students both.  

Nina Vulpes was a nice start.  She seemed pretty cool and looked very nice in both her foxlike and human features.  But a paranormal class?  Eh...didn't sound that interesting.  

Yet again there was a very pretty human with some nice animal features to match, this time teaching assassination.  That was already something Samantha knew and knew well, but her powers were uncomfortably more limited in this world than others.  She'd have to learn to adapt, and Blake's class might help that.  

Then came someone called Greed.  Ugh...making money?  That sounded boring and stupid.  Why did she have to EARN money?  She should just have it!  Stupid people all having money while she would have to work for it...  Oh well; she'd have to repay HIVE somehow.  Guess she was joining, since she needed learned in the arts of acquiring wealth.  What else would she have to learn?

....whatever there was...she would learn whatever she had to to be in Lilith's class.  Samantha stared with her mouth slightly ajar, gaping up at the creature that took the stage next.  That beautiful skin...those curves...that chest...all those legs, and her facial features; this creature was a thing of beauty.  
What Samantha sees:
So many thoughts swarmed through Samantha's mind as she stared at Lust.  She'd HAVE to get to know this creature.  Wait, she taught mind games and messing with your enemies?  Even better; she'd love a course like that!  This was gunna be the best class ever!

She almost missed the next person's introduction as she was lost in thought.  What was he?  A paranormal expert?  She already knew how to come back from the dead, so she didn't really need that class either.  Three classes was enough, she supposed.  

After everyone had finished their introductions and the meeting disolved into a sort of party, Samantha decided to hang around for a bit and have some snacks.  Maybe she'd get to talk to Lust...but then..maybe not.  She seemed pretty popular.  Oh well, she was content with getting herself a plate of food and some punch; finding a seat and watching people socialize.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 am

Nina would stand up and hop off the stage to join in with the party, some of the students gathered around the easily approachable and pretty teacher as they began asking her about her class, Nina would take a bite of one of the chicken sandwiches "oh yeah, Bigfoot, Swampman, Yeti, they're all similar, possibly derived from the same species and then adapted to their different environments" she said as the students smiled and took notes "ah but you'll learn more in my class, you might already even know some of it, but I basically prepare you for the harder stuff in Prof. Quinton's class" she said before taking another bite of her sandwich, assuming that since Horrace was a specific area, he'd also have the title of Professor. "Oh sure I can chill after this, I have my own comic book store if you guys want to come, I mean there's nothing wrong with students being friends with teachers, and HIVE doesn't exactly abide by normal school rules anyways" she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Horrace decided to stick around aswell, more to observe his potential students then because he cared to get to know anyone. That and it was rude to simply appear, introduce yourself and then leave. He was greeted by his Minotaurian Butler, Maxwell. The two shared a nod as Maxwell made him a cup of tea to enjoy. Some students then did approach him with more questions. "No. I'm afraid I'm not related to any pharaohs that I know of," Horrace chuckled taking a sip of his tea. He noticed that many more students had taken to going to Nina and Lilith. It was hard to compete with womanly charms, more so in his case.

"Actually young lady, I am a Wight. Similar to your current day 'walking dead' with the obvious exception being my intellect remains intact among other things," Horrace replied to another question. "I can't say much more then that until your first day. Don't want to ruin the surprise," Horrace answered a follow up that had something to do with what happened when he died. Simply because Maxwell was there, he had his share of questions which gave Horrace another look around. This time his attention drew back to 'Lilith' who he had been paying much attention to since she introduced herself. Not for the reason her students are apply to her classes for.

No. His reason was that she looked very much like SOMEONE dear to him. Not exactly like her mind you but the similarities were on point. "Maxwell... pray tell me, what does that woman look like to you," Horrace asked him seriously. He was understandably confused by his master's question, which seemed to further Horrace's point.

"Is she not a minotaur?" Maxwell asked arching an eyebrow.

"No. Atleast not to me..." Horrace replied seriously. Was she manipulating his mind somehow? He would need to keep an eye on this woman in the future.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 10:07 pm

The sin made her way through the crowd, making small talk with the students and answering questions. All questions that were at some way trying to flirt with her or test her were completely ignored, due to her being used to dealing with this kind of thing. In the end, she did control whether or not these kids passed or failed or even if they earn points, they'll find out soon enough that she wouldn't play when it came to testing her.
After passing a few more students a nice young man would stop to ask her about her class, his question being about how she knew all of this if she was so young. "Oh Deary, I am a lot older than I appear." She told him with a smirk, seeing how there was already mass confusion on who she was. Lilith knew eventually it would get out around school about how she changed looks, but until then, it would be a mystery.

Lust would make her way over to a teacher she hadn't talked to much, she had already decided that she needed to get to know these teachers if HIVE was going to thrive. Not necessarily like them, but tolerate them enough to work together to produce geniuses.
"Hello Lord Ramses, have you spotted any particularly interesting students?" The sin purred, always sounding seductive no matter what she did.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Greed was looking off putting as he made his way through the crowd. Still, despite his obvious displeasure for the kids and the situation there were kids asking him questions. He ignored the ones that he thought were stupid. One kid even asked why he looked so unhappy, to which he replied with a firm glare.

"How'd she rope me into this..." Though he had to admit, in his long existence he'd never participated in anything like this before. He usually locked himself into a position of power and spectated the silly mortal affairs. "...I wonder..."

Which of these students would be the most interesting? He did a quick scan, spotting a kid first, who was staring starstruck at Lust. He snorted and rolled his eyes. Typical. Who else...

When the question floated to the top of his attention, his eyes naturally fell on a girl with brown hair. Was she the most interesting one so far? He knew better than to question his heart. It had never steered him wrong before.

Completely lacking subtly, he approached Harpy from behind, pushing a few kids aside to get there. When he was close enough, he rudely interrupted her conversation, standing between her and the one she was talking to. He stared at her for a few seconds.

"What's so special about you, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:29 am

Harpy unlike most wasn't talking to a teacher and was merely interacting with other students and was discussing what classes she was thinking about taking. She of course stunned the student by saying she was going to take them all. "Well you see if one wants to be the best messed up villain they can be they gotta know their stuff so I'm taking all the classes so I can do just that."

She said smiling happily before coming face to face with greed and looked disappointed to say the least. She stared back at him and smirked at him as he asked her the question. "There's plenty 'Special' things about me but the real question is why do you care what makes a mere 'brat' so special?"

She asked in a rather smart assy tone. He had called them all brats not too long ago and now seemed to want to know about what made her different from others. Harpy was very curious as to what game he was playing with her right now.

((OOC: Izzy informed me that Blake will just be lurking now so skip her in the rotation for now.))
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Well those snacks didn't take long to eat; though with an appetite like her, nothing lasted long to Samantha.  Her focus returned to Lilith, still curious about what she was and really like.  She got a few looks and comments by other students, asking why a little kid thought she was going to attend HIVE academy.  She looked at them and responded simply, "Because I ate everyone that told me I couldn't attend, that's why.  Are you telling me I can't?"  Their response was simple, laughing and telling her that she should go back to kindergarten.  She knew this was supposed to be a nice, formal party and everything...but she couldn't let people talk to her like that.  She had to nip this in the bud before it got worse.  

With her empty plate in hand, Samantha swung her arm back and drove it forward straight into the boy's no-no zone.  Now in pain and slightly hunched over, he was in the perfect position for Samantha to lash out with 6 different long, snake-like tongues and wrap them all over his face and neck.  Her mouth widened and opened so far that her eyes and face were squished more than an Asian man squinting; then suddenly the tongues pulled her victim's face straight to her mouth.  Dozens more tongues wrapped over his head as he screamed and struggled to get her off.  Adding to his panic was the fact that he suddenly saw tens of red, glowing, disfigured eyes down the lining of Samantha's throat and neck.  Her hands grabbed his and started crushing them as her mouth slowly forced him down, making every appearance that she was going to eat him whole.  She didn't stop even as they tumbled on the ground in his desperate attempts to escape.  

It wasn't until he'd said he was sorry for the 20th time that she finally gave him a swift kick in the gut and let go of his ugly face.  Her own appearance soon reverted back to normal, and she stood up again.  By this time, a small crowd had gathered around them.  The idiot, now quite sore and completely panicked, looked to Samantha one last time.  "THAT'S why I'm here; because nobody's going to tell me that I can't be.  P*** me off again and I'll do MUCH worse to you than just sucking on your face.  Now go be a good boy and get me some more punch before I decide to castrate you and have mountain oysters to go with that." :3  

She didn't have much trouble from him or anyone else after that.  She wondered what kind of reaction that would get from the teachers.  She was loud enough that they HAD to have overheard the screaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)   Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony of The New School Year (Hive)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next