Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)

Go down 
+9
Thr33
Krious
Pax
Josh
Idiosyncratic
Official Loser of TTRPG
Draco
Just AmaZin
Ninja
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 am

Krious as himself.
The guy behind Krious as N.
--
A metallic black rental sports car pulled up on the driveway and smoothly rolled into an empty parking spot. Unlike his friend N did possess a driver's license and didn't have to rely on the powers of his creation. A car was a whole other thing though, which explained the rental. A tall Caucasian man stepped out and straightened his collar before making his way over to the entrance. He wore a fancy striped blouse with a dark colored suede pants. He never wore fancy clothing but for this he was willing to make an exception. He couldn’t help but chuckle at the couple’s peculiar choice of location when he stopped at the entrance. As if cued by something Krious materialized besides him the instant he stopped and turned towards the door. Even he wore the fanciest jacket he could find in his closet and rest of his attire resembled his counterpart. The two looked very similar, yet were visibly distinct through a couple of their features. The most prominent being that one was completely human, the other half robot.

“Creator, do we have to do this?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because, if your anything like me, which I know you are, then you have quite the sweet tooth. Now, look at the building, besides, Emblem is in there with his creator, so it’s not as if you’ll get lonely.”

Krious kept on referring to him as creator and nothing else, up to the point it was getting annoying. It was easy to force Krious to come here, since he didn’t really have anything else to do if he didn’t write it. N grinned, It felt good to have someone following you every command. Krious glanced at the building and noticed the words Candy Chapel.

“Point taken, let’s go.”

“Wait, do you have what I asked for?”

Krious now visibly annoyed nodded with a defeated look on his face. He didn’t like what his creator had chosen as a gift one bit, even with the thought behind it.

“Good, now let’s go.”

As the two entered he noticed Emmy entering the side room and Emblem sitting a few rows back. He chose to sit down on the other side of the path in the middle, a few rows in front of the back. The duo silently made their way over to their seats and sat down in the exact same manner, resting their right leg on their left. The groom and his best men had already gathered at the altar, he and Krious had arrived just in time. The two simultaneously switched their legs, now resting the left on their right, and looked over their shoulders towards the woman who was the now center of attention. They continued to follow the ceremony in peace.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm

The roleplayer, Thr33

Actual Thr33 was sprinting towards the Candy Hall with Scope not far behind, thinking this was a race, and with Thr33 and Adoni casually walking behind them...

"Hurry up! I can't be late! I'm the best man!" I yelled frantically.

"Don't worry about them, they're just mad because they're slow!" Scope sarcastically replied.

"Well...we aren't really part of the wedding...and no one knows anything about me because I'm brand new, so I doubt anyone cares if I'm late..." Adoni replied stoically.

"I...don't care..."

Nevertheless, I swung the doors open and assumed my spot by the other best men. I then typed that my characters took a seat together and decided to stay for the whole thing without a fuss.

"What!? No WAY!!! I have much better things to be doing!!!" Isaac yelled angrily.

"Yeah! I'm way too close to beating my new high score! I don't wanna lose my special touch while I'm just sitting here!" Scope added.

Then I typed in that they understood that I didn't care at all! I have all the power! Mwahahaha!

"...yeah...and I'm supposed to be the evil one!"

"...and I'm the sarcastic one!" Scope added sarcastically.

Adoni then shook her head, disapprovingly. "...boys..." she said disdainfully, with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Spoiler:

It was the moment he had been waiting for; as NInjafox approached JaK fixed the bow tie on his spider themed tux and pulled up it's gloves. The traditional wedding music played in the background as everyone took their seats and Ninja's bridesmaids followed behind her. JaK winked to all of them as they passed her by and then he looked his bride-to-be dead in the eyes, while at the same time shooting her one of his apparently infamous grins. It was then time for the nuptials to begin. The spider minister they had stepped down of course and allowed Emblem's new character, David to fill in and approach the alter.

JaK felt a tingly sensation inside of him now, no it wasn't cold feet, but rather an awareness of what he was doing. He was residing himself, again, to one woman and this time it would be for the rest of his days on this site(life). A commitment he was well ready to make. Not to say none of the other girls on the site werent his style or their characters, but Ninjafox had a special place in his heart that until he met her had never been comletely filled. JaK took a quick glance around the room as he shook out his still dreaded and matted hair. Everyone was surprisingly in attendence, from roleplayers, to characters, to Batman himself. Not to mention his hand picked grooms at his side were all standing behind him, 2/3 in support of the occasion. The other forced or he wouldn't have his character approved for weeks.

Thr33 was holding the ring, that he would place upon the female's ring finger just before they were committed to one another forever. Right before the process fully got under way JaK mouthed the words "I love you" quickly to Ninjafox as he peered an entire foot down upon her....It was time.

Last edited by JaK on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Kallie grabbed out a box of tissues getting ready for tears of joy to be shed. Paige was at the end of her row so she put her elbow on the arm rest using the hand of that same arm to hold up her resting head. The only 2 things she could think of was that the brides dress looked very beautiful and that she was bored out of her mind and desided to look at the people in the rows. Kallie had major googly eyes as her hands were held together being pressed aginst her cheek.
Paige rolled her eyes and looked at the rest of the people. She saw a few people she knew but alot of peoole she didnt. Kallie looked at Paige noticing her bored expression. Kallies eyes narrowed. She jubed Paige hard in the ribs then covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream and wispered.

" It's ok if your bored but be respectful. Now sit up and look at the alter."

She let go of Paige looking back at the alter herself. Paige sat up hugging her ribs with watery eyes. She looked at the alter affraid of another attack from Kallie. Paige wasn't gonna be able to get away with anything but looking like she was having chest pains or completely interested as long as she was siting by Kallie.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 am

David was a little uneasy when he was actually granted the privilege to lead the ceremony. He had seen his elders do so many times, he had heard the words he was about to speak so many times, yet it was was harder to actually...do it.

David stepped up to where he was supposed to stand, but in his mind, the crowd was a little too unwinded. He had found a dead dog in a nearby room, he had seen one who could not enjoy his little bauble of fire being extinguished...this was going to be tough. How was he going to start this?

As David gazed over to Emmy, he saw his creator just sitting there with coffee, and two mean, one on either side. Were these his brethren? Then why were they not helping? It was then when Emmy caught his attention and bumped his right fist against his left lung a few times. Although a bit weird to express, it appeared he had complete faith David could do this.

David Seraph concluded that if such a weird gesture was going to be as clear as it was, he should do exactly the same. Slowly but surely, David spread his arms and levitated from the ground about one feet. If this did not yet grant him all the attention he wanted, the bright divine light shining from his entire body and soul would surely. A gesture of Saint Raphael the Archangel, the one who granted him his inhumane powers would surely could down a friendly but rowdy crowd.

As he got back down to the ground and the bright warm light dimmed, David stood steadfast at the beginning of the ceremony.

''Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this man and woman in holy matrimony, which is an honourable estate...

As David calm voice swept over the room, Emmy sat back down a little. All doubt was washing away from his divine character. Yet Emblem bent to his right and whispered to Emmy.

''You know that even if Hellion is silent, that hurt...a lot.''

''It was not my wish nor his to hurt you, it wasn't even the strongest of Demonsbane. Even you, who has one of the most notorious demons inside, whose legend had been spun into many a myth..would be fleeing from this building in agony. Yet you know a demon is not supposed to be present in such unison. The fact that you are part of me and that Hellion is sort of absent excuses you of this fact for now.''

Emblem was about to say something back, but decided not to. Rain shook his head slowly for a moment, finding it off why Emblem would talk to Emmy even if he already knew the answer.

''...and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.''

''He is doing rather well for someone so young.''

''As do you with other things Rain. David Seraph Pure has lived inside monasteries and churches all his life, devoting his life to the divine. As you lived the way of a Shikarii, he lives the way of the Divine.''

Small fragments of David's speech were not properly heard in Emmy's mind as he whispered to Rain, just as he had talked to Emblem. David spoke of the day of judgment, where het secrets of all hearts were disclosed, that they should not confess any reason not to be joined in holy matrimony, for they should be assured that if they are joined in any way which is not God's Word to allow it, their marriage is not lawful. A small fragment always there, but truthfully, even Emmy found it rather redundant. Whilst God would be someone to rightfully fear if his presence was made known, people apparently did not think of him as that. Judging from breaking up, divorces and many more numbers. Yet it was never a bad thing to warm; if you do this, you do it properly.

David turned to JaK, and looked him deep into the eye.

''Jak, Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?''

In accordance with the speeches, Jak was now supposed ot say ''I will'', but the freedom of roleplay would allow him to say something else, as long as it was close enough. If he did, David could continue the ceremony and ask of Ninjafox, the same. The ceremony was well underway. If both had said what they were supposed to say, David would move on to the wedding vows, the part with the rings..and to end such a procedure, his blessing.

Emmy looked around, but he already knew. Krious and his creator were here. Earlier contact between the two had him known that his friend was not to be called by his full first name. Very well. At least he was here for the event. As was Krious. Lovely irony really, but this was going to be fun. Good fun, not the bad kind.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Wow a lot of people showed up. It made her feel a bit nervous, she just hoped nothing broke out and that it went smoothly. She had butterflies in her tummy but once she saw her groom and saw him word out 'i love you' she smiled and worded it out back. The preacher then began the ceremony and she continued to smile as she listened intently. The time was here, and she felt like the happiest girl in the world.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

As Nightmare sits back down in his seat he creates another fire ball, slightly angry at the fact that when the point came for anyone to speak up as to why they should not be married he didn't get a chance to voice his reasons for why they shouldn't be married. Guess he'll just have to do it at a different point. Suddenly coming in bursting through the doors was just a black streak which no one could really tell what it was, at least not until it stopped. When it did it was obvious who it was, BlackBolt, and while he hadn't officially made his debut into the RP world he couldn't pass up a good wedding. "Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm

JaK looked longingly into Ninjafox's eyes at this part of the ceremony. It only took a split second for him to answer, but during that time his mind spanned the entire timeline he and his bride to be had known each other. From when she first joined the site and was approved by Shadow. Then their eventual first meeting in the Chatbox and Ben watching her character Kunoichi fight Zack in a training exercise. Then his pysche jumped to the more intimate moments of their relationship where he approved her second roleplay character, Haruhi. From there they would finally bond in a thread together as their characters battled side by side and in other stories to come as a duo; whether it concerned Ben 10 and Kitsune or Sage and Alley Cat. Little did JaK know then, these team ups were more than just roleplaying. They were bonding sessions, later furthered in the chatbox that paved the way to this moment right here.

"I will."

The words came effortlessly, partly because JaK was sure this was what he wanted. Their was no doubt, no faltering, and no thoughts of anyone else he would rather be with. Everything he could ever want, desire, and need was in front of him. Thus, the choice was easy and arguably made before he even spoke to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 am

(Bit too much useless extra's, couldn't stop myself to talk to my characters)

David showed a small and polite smile and nodded at Jak before turning to Ninjafox. He would ask her the same. It did not surprise David that JaK had said that which was asked of him. Were one not ready for marriage, one would never stand here. Jak's answer as well as his gaze did not seem to indicate any doubt. Whilst it wasn't the longest of ceremonies, it was still a deciding one. After Jak's words echoed through the Chapel, David's words gently sailed through the air, filling the space with sound again.

''Ninjafox, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?''

As David waited for an answer, he gazed deeply in Ninjafox's eyes. Was she as sure as he was? A few rows in the crowd, Emmy heard whispers of Ryuko. His aquatic assassin had a question.

''Is everything alright, Emmy? You seem, distracted, occupied.''

It took Emmy moments to find the proper words.

''I guess, Ryuko, that I am feeling a little old. Distracted is nothing more then my nature, but I had a lot of recurring thoughts. You see, this..''

Emblem made a waving gesture with his right arm, encompassing the whole Chapel.

''I have created stories for a long time. It's a part of my upbringing, a part of my English, a part of my distraction, a hobby. We could go on and on, but let's say I always pushed the limit. New things, new matches...You see, this Emblem here, this pyromancer...was a wrestler in a different universe. He was part of many federations, including SWF, ASWF, GHW and about three more..I still have a few of his title belts somewhere...''

Emblem turned his head to face Emmy, his golden-jade eyes only looking intently. The pyromancer knew fully well his function and the origin of every part of his name, as well as his mutations throughout universes.

''I had never thought I'd sit in on a marriage, and quite a formal one at it. I am yet trying to grasp it's significance.''

Ryuko seemed to ponder what his creator had said, and was about to turn back, before he turned to him again.

''What has Emblem been, of all things? A wrestler? And this?''

''...And a hotelroom owner and entrepreneur, a flamebreathing Elementalist in the Flameseeker prophecies, a master tactician, a Spiran humanoid inflicted with a Final Aeon and of course a magician favoring fire magics...and this other-dimensional version...He has seen many a places in many a realities. He's quite a flexible Avatar.''

Ryuko looked at his creator with eyes wide. How could one be all this? And how was Emblem conscious of the fact? Had he been different things as well? Emmy answered before he could even ask.

''Ryuko Shikarii had been a puppet-employing upstart shinobi in service of the Village hidden in the Leaves, and his name actually spans even further. The name of Shikarii is that of a Flameseeker Necromancer and an Assassin in the Factions campaign. You're never alone Ryuko..''

Emmy checked his watch. The ceremony was well underway. All that was left was for Ninjafox to say her words, followed by her wedding vows, then it was Jak's turn for a wedding vow...that is, if any of both had these...and to finish it, David would grant his blessing and send them off in holy matrimony. Emmy hoped they could get this part done with. He wasn't against or anything...it just wasn't his preference..

''I am not one for weddings, apparently.''

The Candy Chapel seemed rather quiet during the ceremony. Good. No hassle, no dramatic objections...He's hate to have to start a brawl here. Emmy snickered at the thought. A brawl during a marriage...rather cliche for such an occasion when superheroes are involved. He could almost see Emblem siding with Krious Alistair and dispose of any annoyance. That is, if Krious felt like it or saw some higher function, such as saving time. How about that...the original antagonists, kicking out any nuisance. Emmy kept a grin for a short while before focusing back on Ninjafox. It was her time to speak

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Moon walked in, She was late because of nervousness. She couldn't decide just to come for the after party where she would be playing the piano, or come to the actual party then the after party. she patted down her dress then scurried down the isle. People would probably stare at her Gothic dress. For special occasions on her planet you would mostly black. A symbol of respect.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Moon then sat next to Kallie and Paige, " This is wonderful" She whispered to the other two girls. They probably had no idea who she was, but an occasion was an occasion. and she had to know a little bit about Moon sense they were both playing in the after party.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

"I will"

Those two words came out so fluently and with no second thoughts or hesitation. She knew what she would say and of coarse why she would say them.

She stared back into Jak's eyes with the same affection, admire and love. While she looked back at their times together, from when they met, to this moment, she couldn't help but look into the future they would be having together and welcome it ever so happily. She loved how every second that passed brought them even closer.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Kallies eyes were pooring tears and was only paying attention to the ceramoney. Paige was still holding her ribs in pain as one eye squinted and looked at Moon and strated to talk in a pain filled voice queitly.

"Yeah... it is.... Hi I'm Paige I'm gonna be playing the lead gutair in the after party....."

Kallie turned to the two of them as Paige talked about to jab them both in the ribs to be more respectful then realized Paige said she was gonna play the lead gutair in the after party.

"Huh I'm gonna be singing in the after party... names Kallie."

"Nice too....."

Kallie rejabed Paige in the ribs again looking slightly annoyed doing a shooshing face turning back to the ceremony as the bride and groom said their "I do"s and she started to cry again. Paige started to cry to but her tears were from pain. Kallie hanned her a tissue not taking her eyes off the ceremony.

"Tha..."

Kallie jabbed her again. Paige fell down to the floor hugging her rib cage as kallie continued to cry watching the ceremony continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am

It was now time for the vows, as David pressed forward with a brief for those in the spot light, but long winded for those in attendance reciting of the ancient ceremonial speech. JaK just went over what he was going to say over and over again in his mind until finally the moment came after a brief nod from the monk. A minute of pause occurred then as the groom cleared his throat and then began to speak of every fond word, carefully thought out syllable, and romantic gesture of the tongue escaped his lips in reference to his bride to be;

"Ninjafox...From the day we met I always knew that you were going to be important to this site and it's community as a whole. I definitely wasn't wrong there, but little did I know that I had actually also met the most important girl in my real life, as well as my roleplaying one. When I say the words you complete me I don't mean it in the cliche manner of you fill the hole in my heart. I mean it in the way of you make my world go round. You don't complete my world, you make it better. You spin what used to be a flat circle and make it rotate, which in turn gets all the other gears turning as well until the entire factory of my existence is in full swing. You're my operator, my lifeline, and my dearest friend.

I've known you a little around a year and personally a little over a month, yet I feel like I've known you my entire life and waited to meet you for multiple lifetimes. The love I have for you can't be typed, it can't be said, and I'm not even fully sure it can be expressed, but I'm going to try to do my best starting today and use the rest of forever until I get it right.

If the opportunity ever arises I will be by your side to hold you, should you need me to be I will be a shoulder to cry on, a friend to talk to, an enemy to fight with, a soldier in arms, a family member to count on, and a rock to keep you sturdy; I'll be whatever you need me to be. As long as you do me the honor of being my Queen, my shadow assassin lover, my canine companion, and most of all my eternal significant other from here until the end of time."

That was it, all JaK could muster. He was ashamed in a way because not even that really described how he fully felt, but in the interest of not sounding too sappy and giving everyone in attendance a lot to read he kept it kind of brief compared to the page he was going to write. All the while as he spoke he grinned form ear to ear, believing each word he said. Then as he finished, it immediately became Ninja's turn to speak her piece, but JaK felt this unnecessary. The fact that she even stood up here with him already proved all he needed to know about how deeply she cared for him. However, he was quite interested to anything she had to say still.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Moon sniffled, the room was filled with emotions of all sort. It was very cute that two people would come together and kick bad-guy butt. Moon looked at the two hitting each other violently. " What are they doing?" Moon asked herself patting down her dress. " I'm Moon, I will be playing the piano in the after party." Moon said soon shifting her attention once again to the soon-to-be-wed-couple. " That's so sweet!" Moon whispered under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Ninjafox felt tears creep up as she heard her husband to be. Not sad tears but tears of joy, He made her feel so happy. When he finished, it was easy to tell how she felt just by the look in her eyes. It was her turn and to tell the truth she was a bit nervous at first, she was never good at showing her feelings, but with Jak by her side she felt no fear.

"Jak, i don't think what i'm about to say justifies or even comes close on explaining how i feel about you, but, When I'm with you i feel like i can conquer anything. You not only make me feel loved but safe and strong. You are my best friend, my companion and my other half. You are the rock that keeps me sturdy, and i hope i can be the same to you, that and more. There is no place i would rather be than by your side.

You make every second of my life happy and grateful. I don't know how to explain in words how much i am grateful you came into my life. I promise to stay by your side just like you promised to be by mine. I love you more than anyone i have ever loved before, and i know that will never change."

She knew she was not that good at exclaiming her feelings, but that didn't make what she just said any less true. She really cared about him and hoped to make his life full of happiness just like he was making hers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next