Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Marceline hissed at the girl that ran over her new friend. Making a new friend that actually accepted her form then getting run over by a pathetic adventurer from the land of Ooo wasn't cool. As she hissed her hair went up and her fangs came out. throwing her hands up she hissed more starting to float trying to scare the girl away.

" You run over a man and don't even say sorry," She spat "your scared of a Talking animal?" Marceline mocked. This adventurer wasn't very good at there job.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Toji grins."It's cool, Marce.She didn't mean it."Sparks coursing through his hair, he looks at the adventurer."What's your name?Wait a minute.....Ate you human?!"He looks at Marceline."She's a human! I've never seen a human before!Where do you think she cane from?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:31 am

Paige fell back on her butt when marcillne hissed at her paige was confused when she asked if Paige as afrid of talking animals. Why wouldn't she be she never saw one before. Paige slowly got up then heard the guy ask her if she was human that made Paige even more confused.

"Ofcorse I'm human and why wouldn't I be freaked out by talking animals? Their talking last time I checked animas dont talk and........ are you floating?"

Paige then looked alittle closer at marciline and examined her and started thinking out loud.

"She floating, has sharp teeth, and what seems to be a bite mark on her neck well that means....... shes a vampire!"

Paige then continued on and sat down freaking out again.

"I don't know if I should be excited to see that vampires are real or freaked out that they are real and ones in frount of me. first a wired dude un freezes me, then I get mistaken for a bandit after tryin to defend a guy from a lummpy floating thing, then I find talking animals, and now this! how long was I frozen for!"

Paige then got back up and looked at the two of them.

"What year is this?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Marceline shot the girl a venomous look then stopped floating. She didn't like this girl, human or not human she wasn't special too Marceline. " Yes I'm a vampire, yes i'm floating, yes your crazy, and yes I don't care if your human or not. I know Finn and JaK, that's all the human I need in my life and trust me, I have a long life." Marceline said crossing her arms.

She quickly hissed at the girl then titled her head. " So Can we carry on our adventure!?" Marceline asked Toji.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Toji shrugged."I guess, but maybe she would like to come along with us.She seems new to adventuring, even more than me, heh.Oh yes, forgot to introduce myself!"Grinning at the human girl,bowing moak elegantly."My name is Toji Zapper, Prince of Lightning Elementals, but you can call me Zaps.You are?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:40 pm

"Uh Paige..... now can you please tell me the year or at least whats going on I'm beyond confused right now....."

Paige was looking around alot thinking everythin looked remotely the same but still was wondering why so many things were diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Adam walked out of the forest with LSP, and saw the crazy girl again, except she had found some other people. 'You didn't need to run away like that. If you had explained yourself, maybe I wouldn't have thought you were a bandit,' he said, almost in a scolding tone. He turned to Marceline and Toji. 'Sorry about that. It's partially my fault that this girl has interrupted your adventure...'
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Marceline looked at the on coming man. " It's fine, just be careful next time Paige." Marceline warned it a more mean tone at Paige, soon changing her face to a smiling because of the on coming man.

"Marceline, The Vampire. Who are you?" She asked actually kindly. She wasn't really that kind of person, but he seemed different. She looked at Paige, what year was it? good questions, she guessed.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Paige draged her large sword as she walked over to Adam.

"Look I don't usually run away from stuff but I have been threw alot in the last hour. First I climb up to a cave, stop for lunch, get burried in snow and pass out, get dug out by some guy, have to walk around in a forest just to find you by some moster, get claimed to be a bandit when I tried to save you, I came across some talking animals when the last time I checked animals couldn't talk, then get yelled at by a vampire when here I am thinking only thought existed in books and movies!"

Paige took a deep breath and stuck her sword in the ground and shouted.

"SO WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON AND HOW LONG WAS I BURRRIED IN SNOW!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Zaps tilts his head, thinking."Well.....I think maybe a century or do so.Not sure.You see, near the end of the Mushroom War, half of the planet went boom.This released magic.Eventually this changed the world, making it as you see now."He smiled."Thus, you are basically old." Realizing what he said, Zaps winced."Er, but not old old. It's just technically...."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Spider princess lifted a rock and threw it with the rest. They managed to cross the river and once they were across they continued their adventure. "Does anyone remember where we're supposed to go next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

"Hmm, dunno, but hey what's that!?"

As the crossed the lava bridge they saw a bunch of rubble and rocks, but one specifically was shaped like a pyramid.

"Whoa, that's cool...HEY! Where'd Ravian go?"

SP and JaK looked around, but the theif appeared to have vanished...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 am

"Huh, he was here a second ago." SP shrugged and grabbed Jak's hand and ran towards the pyramid.
"Oh well, come on! Let's check it out!" Despite the danger and how far she was heading away from home, Spider Princess was having fun, and she had made a new friend which made it double cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 am

JaK placed a hand upon the small pyramid rock and tried pushing it, but it wouldn't move.

"Grrr, it won't BUDGE! Wonder if there's an even bigger pyramid buried under it?"

Then suddenly the ground began to shake under their feet and out popped the bottom half of they pyramid rock and what appeared to be flippers followed by a head.

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Turtmi10

"Huh skip, what the dip is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm

SP looked at the pyramid turtle thing, and cocked her head slightly in confusion. She had no idea what it was.

"I have no idea what that is, never seen it before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next