Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Name: Marceline
Title: Vampire Queen
Height: 5'10"
Powers:levitation:She can float. pyrokinesis: She can create and control fire. telekinesis: She can move things with her mind, she is limited to only solid objects. invisibility: She can turn invisible. necromancy: She can talk to the dead.

Personality: Marceline is a really cool rock out chic. She is a fearless girl that loves to be on the dangerous sides of things. Instead of blood she loves the color red, she cant help herself to it, That's why she loves Strawberries, she literally sucks the red color right out of it. seeming evil at first, Marceline is a trickster at heart, and her "evil plans" often turn out to be nothing more than funny jokes. She often gets somewhat emotional.

Equipment: A bass guitar shaped as an axe.

Bio: When Marceline was a teenager, her father ate her fries in the ruins of a diner, This incident would damage Marceline's relationship with her father. Pendleton Ward also stated that while Marceline is the Vampire Queen, there is no Vampire King because she killed him. It's unknown exactly when or how Marceline became a vampire, although she did not have a bite mark on her neck when she was younger. She always has to wear her big straw hat when she goes out into the sun.

[img]Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Marcel10[/img]
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 am

Ravian sat in a tree above the spider princess and this "Jak". He had been watching the wolves, he had Ben planning on stealing something from the town. But since these two could heat off giant wolves Ravian bet they could take him. So he decided to take the friendly route. "Oooooh a princess? What is someone like you doing out and about. Don't you goody two shoes usually stick around the castle and, I dunno, eat crumpets or something?" okay maybe not friendly but not mean. He was just joking....mostly.

He was technically royalty to but he didn't like to bring it up, unless specifically asked. "I'm Ravian, from the city of thieves" he said with a sly smile. He had listened in on their conversation. He had heard about the iceberg to "So mr. Popsicle, an ice berg, I think you're the best thing that's come out of those, I heard the last time something came out of those it messed up some fuzzy friends with a giant robot" the thievery around the city of thieves allowed for interesting information to come from all around. Hey, information was stealable. "So what possessed you two to start fighting wolves? Were those why wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Marceline threw on her big straw hat and wandered out side. She floated outside her cave and followed the sound of many voices. She then went under a few bushes, mostly to get out of the sunlight, and peeked threw them to find three people talking. Is that Finn? She thought to herself. She then popped out of the bushes then yelled to the person she thought was Finn " Hey Finn!" Right when she shouted that she noticed it wasn't Finn " Wait... your not Finn?" She said in total embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 pm

"An ice berg huh, and you don't know who you are." Spider Princess said and put her hands on her hips at the same time. "Sounds like quite a dilemma you have there." she smiled and swung her guitar back infront of her, ♪You don't know who you are. And you kicked wolf butt. You know for someone who doesn't know who they are, your pretty cool.♪ she sang and strummed her guitar. "Jak the human, you are a human aren't ya? The only other human we have in the land of Ooo is Finn."

She smiled and crossed her arms. Just as she was about to say something else she heard someone jump out of one of the trees and land in front of them. She didn't like when this new guy mentioned her being a princess and royalty. She sometimes wished on running away from the small spider kingdom, that layed underground, and go on adventures and explore around the land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 pm

She was a great singer, JaK decided to sing along with her right after she finished her verse, as she followed his.

♪Yaaa, but who I am really? I'm the cool guy in a strange world. But how cool is a guy, who can't answer the question; Who. Am. I.♪

Spidey then ceased playing and told JaK that he was the only human in the land other than some kid named, Finn.

"What's an Ooo?"

JaK said seriously, but just then someone leaped down form a tree shocking JaK and kind of insulted Spider Princess, which in turn angered the hot headed kid, who then poitned his sword at the Elf and spoke loudly.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that. Just who do you think you are fella!?"

The prince introduced himself as Ravian, a thief, and he had heard and seen everything apparently.

"Those wolves were hurting those furry people, I had to help them."

Just then their conversation was interrupted by some girl with fangs. JaK assumed her a vamprie and then decided this had to be an elaborate dream. Simply because it couldn't be real, he may be 14 and not know what's going on, but monsters, giant wolves and spider princesses!!

"Ok, who the heck is this Finn guy I keep hearing about and why does eveyone keep thinking I'm him?!"

Last edited by JaK on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Ravian's smile stood on his face the whole time. Well until Jak pointed the the sword at him. Then he jumped a little and backed away. "Like I said I'm Ravian the thief....technically I'm also prince of the city of thives, almost king. But no one listens to menso it doesn't really count." he said. With a slight frown. It was just so glubnuts. Why did the thieves listen to his dad but not him? So jank. It wasn't right.

But back to the current situation, he kept his eyes on the sword. "Wait!? You're a human!? Would you be willing to sell an arm it two? I know some rainicorns who would absolutely love to try some human flesh." okay so maybe he shoulda thought a hit more about that. But it was mostly joking. Unless he said yes, rainicorns loved human flesh.

"You don't know Finn? He's only like the 4th toughest guy in Ooo. He's an adventurer." he said surprised. He was practically the candy kingdoms champion and had defeated the lich king. Making him an official hero. Even Ravian had respect for the guy and his freind, Jake.

Ravian had noticed marciline hut didn't really want to get wrapped up with her, he heard that she hung out with ghosts. He hated ghosts. They were creepy. Not to mention he had heard that vampires could suck the red out of things. What if he got something red and she was hungry!? He would have to....re paint it or something!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Marceline looked at the human that earlier she mistaken him for Finn The Human. She adjusted her hat then threw her guitar over her shoulder. " I'll tell you about Finn" Marceline said strumming her bass guitar. ♪" Finn was the last Human in that land of Ooo. Then you came along another human added to Ooo. He is a radical dude that loves to go on adventure with his best friend! A stretchy dog named Jake. ♪ in the middle of the song she started to float on her back, hair covering her body from the sun. at the end of the song she strummed her guitar and came down from her float. " Oh and Spider Princess. I'm digging the red skirt." She said throwing her guitar back over her shoulder.

" By the way, if you don't know. My name is Marceline." She said starting to float again. It was a habit.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Adam turned to face LSP. "Well, all in a day's work, I suppose." he said, and put his sword onto his back, to which it held with magic. He had heard of LSP, she had left Lumpy Space because of her parents or something like that. "I was heading to Adventure Castle. Do you wanna come with?" he said. Adam wanted to make it back to the castle for the royal barbecue, anyway. It would be nice to have someone else along the way.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:50 pm

"Adventure Castle!? I totally heard Raspberry Princess go there one time and she was like 'Ohhhohhhh its so amazin you should have been there LSP' and I was like 'I would have gone if you asked me RP you jerk," LSP paused for a brief moment desperation taking its toll "She was like my lumping friend and she didnt even ASK me to go! Yet she tells me I should have been there..who does that!? Omg who does that...!?" LSP covered her slighty teary eyes "You know what? Whatever, forget RP cause I'm totally going with you and I'm gonna call her up and be like 'Oh guess what I WENT TO ADVENTURE CASTLE, SHOULDA BEEN THERE and then hang up on her, yeah." LSP desperation turned into pure determination as her hands were clenched around her cell phone tightly. Her posture and attitude quickly changed again as she crossed her arms her facial expression back to its 'I dont care' look "So where we goin'?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Snapsh22

Name:
Title: Human Adventure
Height: 5 foot 6
Powers: None
Personality:is an odd girl who is usualy and easly destracted by the thing in the land of Ooo. had always been weird but now that she is in the land of Ooo she is considered even weirder to some people and normal to others. sometimes has the tendecy to say "and what not" to explain somethings. can also talk alot at times and talk very little ay other times.
Equipment: A hudge sword thats around a few feet shorter than herself.
Bio: Back before the Mushroom War travled to what is now the Ice Kings terroratory. walked into an ice cave as a pit stop before continuing her journey. had desided to put her sword into the ground as she useally did then sat down to eat a sandwitch she had made earlier. Sadly she didn't put the sword in deep enough and the large sword fell over making a loud thud causing an avalanch sealing her inside. Many years past before she was uncovered again. A travling wizard had found her unfroze her using his magic. awoke from a deep sleep to see the wizard. She asked him where she was and he reaplyed the land of Ooo and left. recovered her sword and journeyed into the land that was now called Ooo not knowing how long or what happened after she was frozen.
Other: likes music and detraning what is playing she will most likely stop and listen to it.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:53 am

After the strange wizard magicly disapered Paige got up holding her head slowly getting up.

"The Land of what now? What the heck is he talkin about?"

Paige leaned over and picked up her sword. She walled over to the edge of the mountain looking down. The moutain was more frozen over then she had remebered how long had she been traped in that cave?

"Huh... first that land of Ooo guy now the moutains more frozen over than before? How long have I been out? I better look around and see what else has changed."

Paige used both hands to stab the side of the Ice moutain with her sword. She then put her left hand on the handle and jumped on the balde of the sword making it go down. She used the handle to steir and keep herslef on the blade riding it down to the ground.
After she made it she yanked the sword from the ground puting it back in its holster on her back and proceided forward.

After about and hour of walking Paige made it out of the icy area into a more warm place.

"Ok thats weird it just cuts off and turns into a warmer area....... weird but still cool."

She continued on as her stomack growled. She held her stomack as she walked looking around for some food. She climbed up and sat on a tree and grabed a fruit from a tree. She sqwinted one eye and inspecting it with the other holding it close to her face.

"Ok it looks safe enough..."

She took a bite and nothing happand she smiled feeling glad it wasn't a poisoness fruit and what not. She grabed a few more and hoped down eating the fruit one at a time. She looked back and forth smiling.

"Well at least one thing seems to be the same."

She walked for a few more minets and stopped after finishing her last apple. she walked in an open area and dug a hole/ She pushed the fruit cores in the hole and put the dirt back in. She patted it to make sure it was properly barried. She got back up and began to walk again. She didn't really have a desination but she hoped to find someone that could help explain to her what was goin on.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 am

She liked how Jak stuck up for her, but she didn't need protection. At least not in her mind.
"Hey that's not funny, those rainicorns are some sick chaps." her spider people didnt agree much with the ways of the Rainicorns.
She then saw Marceline show up. She had never met her in real life but had heard of the vampire queen many of times. So both Ravian and Marceline got to explain who Finn was. Marceline then complimented her skirt. "Thanks, nice Bass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 am

So this guy was a prince himself and a thief...Either that or a big fat liar. JaK just wasn't liking him much, especially when he asked the boy for an arm and a leg... Literally.

"What!? Heck no man!"

JaK didn't even know what a Rainicorn was, but if they ate things like him then he was not down to meet one. Spider Princess then chimed in that they weren't anything to mess with, confining what he thought before about them. His mind then filled with images of Rainicorns being like monstrous Pegasuses in all black fur and gargoyle wings with fangs!

"Whoa, wicked scary."

That's when the conversation fell back onto the subject of Finn again and JaK was told he was a pretty tough human guy. To be honest, JaK didn't even remember or know what a human was! All he knew was that if this Finn kid was anything like him, then they needed to meet up like yesterday so he could answer his questions. Waiting till the end of Marceline's song, JaK spoke up and asked where he could find this, Finn.

"Ok then, take me to them. Where would I find Finn and Jake, if were alike and all I'm pretty sure he'd wan to meet me to."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Marceline looked at the so called prince of thieves. He was talking about a Ranicorn, she thought about them and didn't really come to mind that they do eat human flesh, Or do they? " So I'm not the only one who mistaken you for Finn? Well i guess there isn't a lot of humans running around the land of Ooo so you easily are mistaken for him." She said starting to float a little closer to the bushes, the sun was getting brighter. "You meet Finn? I guess I could take you there if you do me something." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am

JaK fist pumped at hearing that Marceline the vampire would help him out.

"Radical. What do you want?"

JaK agreed, but being naive and kinda young, he didn't think about what a blood sucking creature of the night might want from him. A revelation that would come much later after he had already pretty much said yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next