Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Wait, she couldn't remember anything? What the glob? Why was everything weird? Strange things have been happening in Ooo lately, maybe it started when Gabby went missing.
"Gabby, I promise we'll get your memories back." He told her, mindlessly strumming a little toon on his ukulele. He simply played some uplifting mood music, something that was light and airy, just like the adventure that was awaiting ahead of the three.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Toji nods, smiling. The two had reconciled...And sure,her memories were gone, but they'd get them back. The lightning prince would make sure of it. He grins, and adds strums on his guitar, adding a little edge to the music that reflected their strength.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:06 pm

she nodded and smiled happily "that would be nice thank you." she then showed him a piece of candy. "were traveling to the candy kingdom so i can get more of this since i'm running low on it. Would you like to join us?" She asked him in a friendly manner putting the candy back away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 pm

So it seemed like everything was great, and that they were going to the candy kingdom!
"Righteous! I wonder if PB is still there, I used to play for her court every once in a while." Sage explained as he begun walking next to Maggy. Secretly, he was distraught about the fact that she didn't remember him or what they had. He was also upset that he wouldn't be able to find out why she left him that night, she had no memories whatsoever. It was kind of selfish, but he wanted her memories back so that he could personally find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Toji blinks, grinning.Looks like they had a third member. The elemental blinks as Sage says he's played for PB before." Whoa? Really?! That's the shocks, man!!!" He walks toward eagerly, sparks coursing through his hair." What was it like?Was it fun, exciting?" He bounces slightly on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:27 am

She blinked confused "what is a PB?" she asked as they walked PB must be really important if the two were so excited about her. She paused then though as the name rang a bell. She remembered the name to a long while back in the pits. She remembered crawling like some sort of animal under and between the other goo monsters.

She remembered as she did so out of hunger. She remembered as she reached up and was the first to grab at the square man's leg as the others started to grab the rest of him. She remembered hearing two boys shouting one saying the name PB and a woman responding. She could remember yanking off a chuck out of the guy and eating it as she looked at a pink guy hungerly.

And watched as she and the other two made it away. She remembered slightly coming to her senses and having control as she watched the guy who was a goo monster now too lead the other go monsters out and away while she sat and watched. She hadn't remembered eating before then...all she could remember before then was just sitting in a corner far from the other goo monsters staring off at something on the wall of the pit but it was too dark to see what it was and she had no motive to.

She had no motive to move. She had a mind of just another goo monster until she ate some candy. She slowly pulled out the candy staring at it silently. Why was she sitting and staring at the wall for so long.....? why was she in the pit....? Only now had she thought of these things. She slowly put the candy in her mouth and ate it slowly.

had she left a message for herself and sat staring at the wall in hopes to see it again when she had her mind once again...? she looked up and noticed she couldn't see the others anymore. She blinked and closed her eyes focusing on her listening and heard their voices off in the distance along with their foot steps and ran back over to rejoin them while they talked about sages performance together.

She had so many thoughts and questions and feelings, Toji said to sing out when she had things like this but she figured it'd be best not to bother the two with it. It'd be probably rude to interrupt them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Sage grinned. "It's really chill! All of the candy people love music, and PB is really down to earth!" He explained, looking at Maggy who was really confused. "Oh, PB is Princess Bubblegum. She's really nice, she runs the candy kingdom!" He told her, strapping her ukulele to his back.
She looked really deep in thought, he went out and poked her in the side, hoping to tickle her in some way. "There's no need to be so serious! We're about to go to a land FULL of candy! Even the people are candy!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Toji nods." Sweet!Sounds amped!" He grins as Sage pokes at her, trying to get her to cheer up. The ukelele wielder explains that Candy Kingdom is full of candy. Even the people are made of it!!" Yep!!! Though its not nice to eat them.."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:31 pm

She blinked when she was poked and karate chopped the air as she jumped one knee poking up in the air in a comedic fashion. She then lowered her hands and foot to the ground blinking as sage and toji talked to her. She blinked and hid her panicked state when she heard this. She didn't want to endanger an entire kingdom. "uh right lets get going then." she said starting to walk. She had to get candy sooner than she thought she couldn't afford a slip up while there if they lingered. If she did slip up she could endanger someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13