Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Peter grimaced, for a second he thought he would have to join the fight but then a blurry figure took out all the slimes in one go! The blurry figure asked if they were alright, Peter kept his head down so that the hood covered his face Thank you
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Bell looked up at Shadow Princess. She thought about everything that she just encountered, and on top of that, losing all of her memories. "I know you want me safe," Bell began slowly, trying not to offend her. "But we really need to find that orb." She finished her thoughts, twiddling her thumbs and staring at the ground. "You seemed really upset when I didn't have it, maybe we should go look for that first." Bell told her, still really nervous.
The blurry man asked if they were okay, Bell bowed out of respect, then quickly cowered behind Shadow Princess. "Th-tha-thank you.." Bell said, suddenly really nervous. He was so fast, he could do something to all of them in a blink of an eye!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:05 pm

"Oh... I um... thank you." Harmon stuttered lightly looking to the princess hiding behind the other girl. Maybe she was a princess too. The other boy thanked him as well. Harmon wasn't familiar with any other kingdoms at this point, and so wouldn't know the spider prince, or more importantly, his evil lineage.

"Well it doesn't look like anyone is hurt." He said looking over to the blobs who then rushed into the brush, disappearing.

"Well outside of those blobos." He said resting his sword on the ground. He bent over and started fidgeting with the latch on his shoes, which shone a little bit. He then faced them all before introducing himself as Harmon, champion of the speed kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Shadow thought over what bell said before sighing. "Not going to lie that is a super important orb but you father must know you're alright.... for the most part." She looked to the path that led to the out post then back to Bell. "Tell you what, we can go to the out post and tell a guard to tell your father that you're ok then we can search for the orb and maybe on the way you might remember who attacked you and how you lost your memories." She glaced over to harmon for a moment.

"I could have handled that alone but thank you champion of the speed kingdom." She then looked to peter. "I doubt you were telling the truth but my kingdom has never had troubles with the one you are from before so you may follow us if you still want some supplies." She tried not to give anything away about who peter was clearly he did not want to be known as a prince and she really didn't have any beef with him or his dad so she figured why not, though she also said what she did so he knew that she knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Peter frowned at the Shadow princesses statement that she did not believe him, but he was not going to ruin his only chance at getting some more supplies so he held his tongue. He was happy that she wasn't going to say out loud who he was, he respected her for that. He decided that for now he would simply follow the others.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Bell nodded slowly. "We should probably start soon." The light princess suggested, smiling slowly. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Maybe those boys could come along. If this orb is really all that important, we could use all the help we can get." Bell finished, standing up fully. In the end, it was shadow princess's decision, Bell was just following her! Maybe Shadow princess didn't like them and wouldn't bring them along, and that was okay with Bell.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:50 pm

"Sorry to intrude, but would someone mind telling me what's going on here?" Harmon asked. "If you need to search for something, I'm your guy. I can cover half this forest in about 5 minutes. He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Shadow sighed once more looking to Bell. "Alright they can come" She looked to peter motioning him to come over then looked to Harmon. "Bell here lost her memory and the orb that is very vital that re obtain was lost along with the memories I can only imagine who may have taken it. but before you go running off you'll need to know what it looks like so you need to come to the shadow kingdom with me and since I just wasted time explaining that we need to go straight to the kingdom." She motioned for harmon to come over as well. "THe only way into my kingdom is by shadow travel  since its in the shadow realm and the only why there is being a shadow being and being capable of passing through the shadows so I'll need to turn you all into shadow beings but don't freak out alright? It will only last like 30 minutes tops. You all still in?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Peter listened to Bell asking if the boys could come, 'the boys' obviously referring to him and the really quick guy, he was going to ask to join, but Shadow princess said they could come anyway. She also said that they needed to go to the shadow kingdom, he was fine with that since that was where he was going, so he nodded Let's go
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Bell nodded, not really knowing what she was getting in to. Before she lost her memory, her mission was to deliver the orb. This was also a test to see if she could handle the dark. Being from the light kingdom, you don't see the night time unless its for important reasons. That being said, Bell might not react well to the dark, but she nodded happily anyways. "Let's go!" She said enthusiastically, but quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 pm

"Shadow kingdom huh?" Harmon said with a shrug. "Sure, why not." he said. He was looking forward to this greatly. He was about to go on a real adventure, that wasn't just beating on a couple bad guys or using momentum to move the water from a lake to water a villages crops.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Shadow nodded and poked each of them on the forehead and they would turn black completely like a shadow but get traced in white to show where there clothes, mouth, eyes, etc. were. She then changed into the same form. "Alright everyone to go into the shadows just kind of feel like you want to go through it like it was a hole or something then when in this form it should be easy to do so." She then demonstrated by jumping into a trees shadow. once they followed her they would find themselves in the same area but it would be all in the same type of coloring they were in and there would be houses and buildings all around them and a giant castle would be a bit off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Peter looked at his new form, he was black all over, he was used to it but usually it was with just his clothes black, now he was black everywhere. He was reluctant to charge a tree headfirst but he did it anyway and now the land was all black, he noticed a huge castle in the distance I take it that's where we're going
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Bell shivered at her touch and stared in shock at what she had become. She watched the one dark character run off and saw how the others were fine with it. Bell looked at herself and started to back up, but then realized she couldn't escape. She's never seen night time, let alone this! Light Princess tripped over a branch and fell on her butt, still in shock. What had happened to her!?! "Shadow Princess!" Bell said with a stressful voice. She was truly terrified!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Harmon became completely traced in black. It was a complete change from his usual bright outfit. But there was someone else who was taking it even harder.

Harmon looked over to Bell and zipped over to her. "Please try and calm down. We'll be all right. He said to Bell, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next