Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Vote_lcapThey mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Voting_barThey mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Vote_rcap 
Moon
They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Vote_lcapThey mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Voting_barThey mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Empty
PostSubject: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 pm

It was daylight, broad daylight and Xeno was out. He wasn't hungry or out for fun he was just curious. He hadn't often seen humans in the day, he wondered how they acted. What actually happened up there. Well, there were alot more of them during the day. Many, many more of them. He couldn't comprehend the sheer number of humans here. He had assumed they just came out in small groups. Like at night but in the day they just came out all at once.

It was so overwhelming, so loud, sound everywhere. Conversations, cars. He had also never realized how busy streets could get and how mad humans got about. It was almost funny really. But xeno forgot something. During his time on earth had had only come out at night. Strictly at night the rest of the time he had hidden in the sewers, under bridges and other dark unsavory places. This city was unsavory, even for him, his food seemed to all be druggies, which tasted horrible and made him feel odd for a minute or two.

But what xeno had forgotten was that while he could move freely at night, unseen looking like a shadow, he stood out during the day and as one person looked up into a gilding chaos broke out as they saw Xeno on a shiny glass building, clinging to the edges of the windows with his claws with his tail swinging above him. Everyone ran of course, the natural reaction. Xeno watched as they scattered like roaches sensing light. He got down from his perch and looked about. Alone except for a few individuals coming out of alley ways, older buildings, even from vehicles. They were all wearing red and blue with web designs. There were tens of them. They didn't look happy.

Maybe it was the numerous unsolved maulings and murders that had left behind broken, mangled bodies of criminals,civilians and policemen. Maybe it was the rumors and stories about the shadows moving at night or perhaps these teens and adults had just seen something that looked like a monster and decided to kick some butt.

For any reason, this was a bad decision. Xeno was no push over, he could vastly out power, out smart and out last any normal human. Even in groups and as they all grouped around him he became ware of hostile intentions as they took out weapons, not much to him but still hostile. As one ran forward, Xeno surprisingly didn't kill him. It was much like a warning shot. The alien slashed through the mans mouth,tearing his cheeks in half. It was fast and several of the society would have his blood on them before they knew he stepped forward.

Unfortunately this only enraged the rest of the group and as they came forward in numbers they fell in numbers, some dead, some wounded. Xeno then jumped out of the circle they had surrounded him in and stood to his full height, intimidating them. But group mentality kept them from running, they had numbers. How could they lose? Especially with justice on their side? Though the body count as a different story several bodies 4-5 dead 6-7 wounded badly 5-7 more wounded just badly enoughtyat they couldn't continue. But they had suffered in a few regards, Xeno had a few scratches from a few people who had pulled out picket knives and slashed at him, probably losing their hand in the process but still hurting him.

In short the situation looked bad fir the spiders, until several men came down from a nearby two story building they ground Xeno down,trapping him, wiu a heavy steel wire net. It wasn't permanent but they had him down. but soon he'd be back up. Mad this time. Ready for the kill.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Arana_13

Day time. And Liz could be seen having a bit of fun as she ran across her web-line enjoying her day off work. However, that quickly stopped as she saw mass amounts of people receding from one area, which was never good by the way. After a deep winded sigh, but a peek of interest, the web-slinger shot her grappling hook and swung in that direction only to be shocked by what she had stumbled upon.

(Mind)
"Well, ermm, this is new? I've got a fan club!? Oh and look they caught the space mutt and I'm guessing all the littered bodies around it are from the struggle. Well then, problem solved, I'll let them take him and dissect him and---Aww, who am I kidding?! I can't just let some random group of spider pretenders kidnap a dangerous alien."

And with that in mind Spider-Girl creeped onto the side wall above the group in view of Xeno, but no one else and prepared to pounce in when suddenly two other spider people crawled up beside her wearing all black.

(Mind)
"WHOA! Spider-sense's on fire!!"

Spidey then lunged forward as they leaped at her and clonked their heads together. While free falling down to the ground she performed a double tuck with a twirl and landed on one of the black suited guy's shoulders before diving off of him and in front of Xeno. Instantly grabbing the two men securing the net and throwing them back before getting in a spider positioned pose and pointing her web-shooter's at them.

(Mind)
"You, Xeno can you hear me?? You're in so much trouble if we get out of this alive."

"Sorry, I know it's fashionable, but you're doing it all wrong. It's supposed to be 8 legs, not 8 groups."

Spidey then braced herself for a fight, but to her surprise they all bowed to her? What the heck was going on? This is the part where they all charged at her and she yelled sarcastic insults while embarrassing them. Then from the shadows stepped a woman in all black.

"Spider-Girl I apologize, they thought you were a consort of this...Thing."

"And just who are you, leather wearing Spider-woman?"

"Haha, be at ease Spider-Girl. We are the Spider-Society and we exist solely because of you. They call me, The Widow."

"Ooooh Nice name. Really mysterious--Sorry, back on track. What the heck do you mean you guys formed because of me?"

"Well... due to your work of course? You don't even realize how much your influence has had on Steel City. You and you alone have taken a no tolerance approach to the gangs that infest Steel City. You can't be bought, you can't be scared off, and most of all...You haven't been killed. Your actions have inspired, and stirred the people, and in essence created us. A rival faction to the crime families of Steel City, determined to free our streets for children to play on in honor of your strides and sacrifices."

Spider-Girl stood for a while as everyone continued to bow to her and she felt...kind of awkward.

"Uhh, glad I could help....I mean, no, but yes, but-ugh. Yes! I really am flattered and all guys. I was trying to inspire, but I wanted the people of Steel to stand up against crime and corruption, legally. Not take to the streets and battle things like this! This game you're all playing is dangerous and you don't even have the right cards to play with...Like superpowers for instance."

The woman then pulled out a remote as Liz motioned to Xeno and pressed a button. Thus, causing the metal net to begin electrocuting Xeno.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!"

"I'm shocked Spider-Girl. You should know that might doesn't always make right. Don't just assume because we don't have powers were incapable. See, we took him down for you. This way you can go about your business and take on the bigger fish like Powertech."

"No, you don't get it!"

Spider-girl then rushed over to the net and grabbed onto it pulling apart the metal wires while being electrocuted. However, the Widow seeing this immediately turned it off, in fear of hurting their deity and once the power was out Spider-Girl finished ripping the wires and freed Xeno. Both of them in a mighty amount of pain.

"Spider-Girl, I'm confused, why are you being like this? Were only following by your example."

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry, but I have a deal with this thing and it's kind of owner and unless it killed something unprevoked I promised to leave it be. Which it's telling me right now that you guys attacked it without warning."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 am

Xeno struggled and wriggled against the net, but it wasn't thin enough cut him, in fact it was just about right to keep him down for a few minutes. Then he saw spidergirl, and being quite intelligent, since even the dumbest of humans could make this assumption, immediately grouped her with here color coordinated friends. He weighed more with anger {xeno, did nothing!} she would hear in her head, extremely loud and dripping with a venomous tone.

With this section of the cities new found silence, other than many jeering people, xeno could use his echolocation much more effectively. He could see everyone and thing around him. He noted every single one of them. Waiting for his chance to strike. Planning it even, like a game of chess. He specifically watched Spider girl as she attacked his attackers. He was surprised to say the least, Xeno and her hadn't been on the best of terms at the end of their last encounter. He calmed slightly as she seemed to defend him. As she talked to him telepathically he almost immediately replied "{killed nothing, hurt nothing! You are in trouble}"

His tone was still eerily murderous and angry. Even as she started talking to this "widow" he seethed silently. Unmoving. Looking more like a killer than ever. His shoulders tense,his claws had dug into the pavement all too easily. A stance that radianted "these fools had better watch out."

Then the electrocution started. Being practically made of a semiconductor helped, offering him some defense, but it hurt. Alot. Xeno would look absolutely feral as he writhed under the net. As soon as the net was weakened, Xeno would jump out, soaring 20 feet into thenairnand landing on his back two legs. His head turned to Spider-girl. Who had just helped him, he dripped what she had done and looked to the widow. The only reason she wasn't finished was Spider-girl was here. "{Xeno did nothing, they attacked....they must pay}" his tail stabbed into the road. He was ready launch himself into any one of them in case they made a move. He had already planed several moves ahead. If they tried to continue this they qouldnquickly found that they had awoken a sleeping giant, a very unreasonable sleeping giant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 am

Liz dropped down after releasing Xeno and the net finally turned off. Steam was rising from her skin, but she was a tough cookie to say the least. An electro shock like that was like getting tazered for a normal human though and stung like a $%@#. In response to the Xenomorph's pre-attack position the Spider-Society armed themselves by all pointing their weapons at Xeno. While at the same time the Widow's henchmen moved in front of her to protect from the alien, but Liz raised a hand halting all of them.

"No, wait, stop Xeno! Do not attack them and you guys don't tempt him. Just everyone...remain...calm."

Spider-girl struggled to stand now, but did it anyway. She couldn't let any more blood shed and she had to get Xeno out of here.

"Spider-Girl, please you're hurt. Allow us to handle this thing while you re-cooperate."

"No, Xeno is my responsibility and my problem. I'll handle it and if you have as much faith in me as you say you do, you'll let me."

Spidey then walked over to Xeno and placed a hand upon him to calm him as he angrily bared his fangs at the Spider-Society, but then they all stood down and began to follow the Widow's lead to go.

"Ok Spider-Girl, in you we trust, but know if we catch that thing out and about killing again...We will do what you should've done. You'll see us again, our goals lead to the same end. You'll realize this soon enough."

The woman and then all her men leaped into the air and landed upon a wall, amazingly mocking the wall-crawlers ability to do so and climbed out of view. As soon as they were gone Spider-girl collapsed next to Xeno and then just laid there. Easily killable at the moment, for she was severely wounded or at least winded by the electrocution.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Xeno, stopped, still angry, and obviously agitated as his tail had large motions going through it as it stayed in the ground causing a loud grinding as cracks appeared in the street. Spiderwebbing, pun not intended, several feet outdated from where Xeno's tail stayed impaled into the ground. He glanced at Spidergirl, thinking her slightly desperate in her pleas towards the group.

A rumbling growl, deep in his chest, was heard as she put her hand on him. He was not so animal like that a simple touch could calm him like some sort of horse. They repeated the same threat she had when they first met. Saying that they would kill him if he killed others. Even with both of these threats he didn't even feel nervous. They, especially this group though, were weak. He had killed quite a few of them without having to exert himself. The net would have only lasted till it touched a blood vessel and an acid covered alien was even worse than a regular one. Not to mention as a silicon based life form he was already slightly resistant to electricity.

To any of the group he had touched and ,miraculously ,not killed he issued his own "threat" "{good luck}" he said more than slightly taunting them. But as Spidergirl collapsed he became confused. What should he do? He looked at her for a few moments pondering. He could kill her but that seemed rather harsh after she saved him. He nudged her slightly with one of his hands. She seemed weak. He took his tail out of the ground and nudged her again. He then slowly slipped his tail under her, around her waist twice and lifted her. He wasn't sure what to do though leaving her seemed like a good option. He lifted her higher to get a look at her face "{Thank you for helping}"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 am

(Mind)
".....Awake...I'm awake, but erm, ughhh what happened to me....XENO!?"

Spider-girl woke up in the same area, but was safely laying out of sight on top of a building in the shade. There she looked around a bit, but the Xenomorph was nowhere to be found. It would have appeared that she collapsed and Xeno had moved her to safety. He had left her there rather than eat her for din-din like Liz had expected.

"That's odd, I would've thought for sure he would've killed me first chance he got. Guess Xeno's not that bad after all, but, nonetheless if he slips up again..."

Spidey knew she still had an obligation to take it down. Hopefully the next time she found Xeno she could convince the creature to abandon it's natural killer ways. It was possible; it was sentient afterall, which means it can think for itself and ignore natural alien tendencies. However, Lizandra knew if human beings couldn't even change over a new leaf and abandon their evil ways there probably wasn't much hope for Xeno.

(Mind)
"Just gotta keep faith, and an eye on the Spider-Society too from now on."

OT: End?

What had she done? In an effort to inspire hope, peace, and prosperity she had created a faction that was going to slay evil in her name. Not the best moment in the wall-crawler's career, by far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)   They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They mostly come at night, mostly (the spidey society, SG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: East Side: The Good Life-
Jump to: