Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Vote_lcapEmblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Voting_barEmblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Vote_lcapEmblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Voting_barEmblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Empty
PostSubject: Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries.   Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Entry nr. 1: Jump City Joe's

Today was one of the first days I spend in Jump City. I've been here before and now, it feels like a home, although I can't seem to find my way here. I have settled down near the Titans South, but for now, I have no interest in joining. There's isn't much for me to study in the ways of my art, it is now time for me to study my own heart. I am not evil, yet I am no angel. I can conjure wings of flame, but I cannot tame the demons inside. This however, will come to pass someday, I know it will.

It was my luck to notice again, that Jump City has much to offer for a guy like me. I was out for some relaxation, when I stumbled across an old pub or bar called Joe's, and decided to go in. I didn't know if this was mere coincidence in name, but the last Joe's I was in was a great place, and so is this one. It's decorated in an older style, with bands coming out to play every now and then. The only thing that isn't so well is some of those who come in. I know my appearance can be quite interesting as it can be appalling, but three bikers sought my end that night. I am so glad my experience granted me the upper hand in this relative easy fight. Having studied much, learned much, and of course, practiced much, all I needed to do was to turn their strength against them, and crush them between the hammer and the anvil.

However, the last biker sought the end of more people then just me. He threat to light the place up like ''4th of July fireworks'' as he pronounced it. I had to use my powers to keep those flames at bay, but it comes with a price. Everytime I show or use my powers against things who aren't supernatural, I know I have been defeated in advance. The people in that bar begged to differ, as they were rather glad those flames were in my control, and not the biker's.

After those pesky bikers retreated, I met up with a rather interesting person. He calls himself Xzuk, and after searching for him in the deepest reaches of my information sources, I found some rather interesting facts. I knew from the start he was different, for he had some kind of air around him, and would talk to me as if I was a normal human. Nobody, and this strengthens my belief, nobody talks to me normally after seeing my powers. I am aware I haven't showed my third power, yet controlling the elements, mainly fire, is reason enough for people to watch out. The only one who dodge my assumption is the barkeeper and owner, Joe himself, but he is older and wiser then most people who live in this city. Even though there are a lot of people with powers in this city, they seem to be truly and utterly frightened when it might endanger their lives, or just seem abnormal when they pass by.

Ahem, before dawdling off, Xzuk required further attention. After seeing him play, I got a haunch he was into sound. I even stated that when he asked me to learn him how to fight like I do myself. I cannot teach him, this is the truth, he can only teach himself. I could guide him, but there was something that keeps me at bay for now. He seems socially stable and nice, but my suspicion was right. As I am a manipulator of fire, he is a manipulator of sound. Assuming he has a full array of tricks, he can either use it to manipulate and make people hear his music, or use it for several other measures, like shockwaves, protectional barriers and, which strikes the most, focused rays of vibrating sound, much alike a photon cannon. The only difference would be that it wouldn't be light, but sound. Code Name ''Wavelenght'' is the name he has been given, which would assume that my assumptions about the attacking part seems true. I do not yet believe he his hostile, but it would be wise to keep my guard up, because, as I already know, it wouldn't be the first time I would be coaxed into doing stuff I'd rather not. The staring at the end of his gig indicate he might have trouble with controlling his powers, but that could also be meaningless. I intend to believe I know enough, but I will keep my eyes and ears open.

But it was, to end it, a good night. The Heineken tastes just like home, the bar reminds me of home, and well, next to a mere brawl, there was no problem. And the people in Jump City might be afraid of powers, but when used for ''good'' as they say, they seem to approve of it. I'll keep this journal updated to report on my several investigations, whether personal, or geological, namely about Jump City.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries.   Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

Entry nr. 2: Jump City Central Park

Today a breakthrough was forced in my investigation. It was a very sunny day at Central Park, and I decided to have a light training today and relax a bit. Every once in a while, that's all you actually need. And as promising as the park was, as good as the sun was shining, as always, there were people trying to get to me.

After a girl crashed into me on her rollerskates, and me apparently not enough on guard to react properly, I had some small talk with her. Needless to say, I kind of liked the girl, and there's no better opening then being slammed on the pavement thanks to her. Most of the time, I don't get caught off guard, but she did, and I didn't even know what to say. However, her apparent ex-boyfriend tried to act all tough, and attack me along with the two henchmen he had. I am ashamed to say I was sick of it, pulled the girl out of the way, and unleashed a simple combination on them. I know using my powers against powerless humans isn't the best course of action, but these just had to be shown a lesson.

The C1 Heat-Wall proved effective in repelling them from my side, the C1 Fire Surge was enough to separate them from their ego's and their comrades, and the C1 Firestorm finished the fight, making them turn tail in no time. The execution was flawless, I reckon I saw some tears on their faces, but I felt bad about using powers. I left the girl, but apparently, she understood my feelings and left a note with her number on it. Girls can sometimes really amaze me. Even though I am not normal, and my powers are utterly hazardous to live with. Perhaps it also has an air of mystery..or danger.

But the real breakthrough happened. Xzuk, who required additional investigation, showed up again. I couldn't bring myself to ask him if he was Code Name Wavelenght, but I needed to ask him if he had powers or simply thought of himself as another vigilante. I would never have fought him if he thought he was just another guy taking measures into his own hand. I was right in the end. Xzuk was none other then the Blue Veined Sound Machine. Code Name Wavelenght. He was the leader of Titans East, and now works for Titans South. I accepted a sparring invitation, but it would have to wait for a while. It is clear to me Wavelenght isn't my enemy yet. Apparently, he's on the good side of the moral compass.

I have gathered enough info on him, and added the file into my stack. I know all I need to know, for now.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries.   Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Entry nr. 3: Hellfire's Fury

I should be ashamed. I know how the sages and elders, once, in a land far away, taught me that powers should be used to control fate's line, but in a most positive way for everyone. They knew I would use the powers totake care of myself, and in some cases, condemned it or allowed it. If there was no other option, then it was allowed, but to use it against normal humans quicker then anything else was wrong. I do know why they taught me this philosophy. With it, I would not go against the natural balance of the elements, but I would still be able to defend myself quite some bit. I learned techniques, skills, all the way from the Fireballs to huge cataclysmic eruptions, and all the way back.

I can not say where, but maybe in my luck, or in my favor, I have quite a view on Titans Tower, South position. I still need binoculars to see anything clearly, but as my masters told me, patience and preparation are the keys to almost any lock. One day however, I was startled. I felt a heat surge, and then, I felt an old fear. I went to the window, and I was right about the fear. A meteor was coming down, going straight to Titans South. I grabbed my binoculars to see if I could identify the meteor's original location, but I could not. I did see a robotic human coming off after it crashed near the tower, and I started a new investigation. He hacked and entered the tower after a small girl did, I felt a lot of emotions rising inside of me, but I was able to suspend them until I would know enough. The girl and robot needed further investigation. The girl's data was insufficient, but the robot was different.

It might have been just a feeling, but after every page I turned about this robot, the more I felt the hate rise up in me. He looked familiar to what happened one and a half year ago...THAT night, the Night of Stars. I never want to feel that pain again. I kept searching and searching, but I could not find a thing about his gifts, including the meteor strikes. I could, however, surf around in the deepest reaches of the network, and find some robotic parts that had similarities to that of the robot.

He was estimated very strong, able to jump high, enhanced dexterity and speed, and probably have a lot of power in his rifle and in more parts in his body. The power suit would provide in most of that. But the robot was one hell of a mean killing machine. I could not stop myself. Somebody as powerful as he appeared to be would disrupt the balance in this world. The power to rain and ride meteors was to be feared. If he was doing it for fun, he could turn Jump City into ash. Measures had to be taken, preparations were made as good as they could be made, and I would go out to deal with him. However, a dark feeling took over my heart and soul. I wanted to rip him apart. I knew I had to fire myself up to near-maximum, dangerous temperatures to smolder his armor, and take him out. Then again, I felt a surge going all the way down my spine, and I saw how my village, my life..my existence as who I was was ended by robots, countless of them.

I removed a tear from my right eye, and emotions took over, instantly flaring up. I would not care for preparations, and would bring that robot to justice. If only I would have considered him to be a force of good, but I did not. I jumped out of my appartment, conjured wings of flame, and landed on the ground. There was probably some commotion in the South Tower, which allowed me to get close, hiding behind my robe with a C2 Cloaking Enchantment spell. It wasn't the most effective spell I had to sneak close by, but it was enough. I was at the Tower's feet when I decided to ignite my wings and take my chances, starting my search from top to bottom. That wasn't needed. Near the top, I heard voices, and felt the robot's presence. I couldn't control the lust for revenge and it overwhelmed me. My eyes would only see the robot clear, and my mind would think of the techniques that would hurt him the most.

I raced at the top, and to my surprise, Xzuk was there too, with some other known and lesser-known identities, including that girl and the robot that sneaked in. I fired up into the blue flame area and started blasting, nothing could stop me from getting back at him. The others shouted, but I would easily block them off with a heat barrier. The robot dodged my shots, and started to tweak his rifle, but if he was going to hit me, then I had no choice. I thought about a conjured flame axe, but after a moment, that didn't seem enough. The other Titans on the roof were retaliating too, which made me do a thing I would normally never do. I took my distance, and turned my own flame into a sphere of fire. When I was in the blue zone, I flew to crash into the robot. I would possibly hurt the other Tians, but that was beyond my concern. They should be able to take care of themselves, as this stunning girl simply vanished into the floor.

However, the odds were stacked against me and my righteous fury. The girl apparently had control over the shadows, and used them to keep me down, simply penetrating my sphere of pure blue heat , challenging a lot of Celsius. I personally think it is outright impossible, even though she told me she is the shadow later on. Aw well, it did give me some insight in her powers and the research. She was the same girl who fired me up even more, after putting memories of he Far East into my mind. Xzuk also blasted me while I was held down, and Grim fired a stunning round on me, stacking the odds heavily.

Then, the Third Power kicked in again. It created an afterimage of me, a blazing fiery version, feuled by every bir of hatred I had towards the robot. It lived autonomously, and before I passed out, after all that rage leaving my body, I gave it the order to attack. I do not know how they defeated it, but when I woke up in the Medical Bay, Xzuk and the shadow controlling girl Alyss were there. I vowed then that I would be calm and tell them the story of the Night of Stars if they untied me. They trusted me, and I did right. All the rage must have gone wild in the Afterimage, but I was quite calm, and bruised too.

I told my story, which I will not write again, as my mind can't stand to live with the fact that I've seen that horror happen in front of me twice, once for real, the other time during my unconscious period, thanks to Alyss. I didn;t even count all the nightmares and meditative session. This Alyss, she's nice and didn't mean it like that in the end, but it did happen. I will never forget, I will never forgive. Grim, the robot, gave me a lead to work with, but it seems to end dead. There should be no reason for the robots he described to attack a small village like that, especially not when they have their own huge Forge Worlds.

I will investigate, I will persevere. For those who cannot keep their heads up high will only see the ground forever. I do need to say I miss my old life, my world, my love. Jump City's in for some rough time though, I am quite eager to text or call Xzuk for a sparring match, to see how many techniques I can combine against his sound powers, which proved mighty useful against my flames. I might even have to specialize in other types of magic would I be able to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries.   Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emblem's Journal: Jump city entries.
Page 1 of 1