Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Vote_lcapKira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Voting_barKira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Vote_lcapKira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Voting_barKira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kira's room. Beware, she has claws

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 am

Kira transformed herself back into a human out side the tower and made a beeline for her room. she hadn't changed clothes since leaving Australia which was three days ago now.... Kira wrinkled her nose at the thought and increased her pace. however as she came out onto the corridor towards her room she smiled. grim had been here again recently. still smiling Kira opened the door to her room and found the note and black box.

Kira quickly shut the door behind her and stepped over to the box, her heart for some reason beating much faster than normal. first she picked up the note and felt a smile spread across her face. happily she placed the note down on the bed and picked up the box. she opened the lid and gasped. it was a beautiful necklace with a golden gem on it. Kira let out a small squee and hurriedly clipped it on around her neck.

Kira turned and surveyed herself in her mirror. she gave a laugh of happiness then bounded out of the room. Kira didn't have to follow her nose to know that Grim would be on the roof.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:04 pm

apparently Logar had disabled Grim's auto temperature systems.
Grim entered Kira's room to find her sleeping (right?)
he fixed up her blanket and kissed her forehead, he went outside to get a spare blanket and pillow.
when he came back he took off his power armor, and had a grey tee and black sweats underneath.
he went to sleep on the floor, the best sleep he had in a very long time.
also, he wrote a note.
"Its freaking cold on the roof, i hope you dont kick me out." it said

he could have slept in the common room, but he wanted to be next to Kira.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 am

(im on my PSP so ill post uber slow)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 am

(lol our characters have fallen in love in a grand total of 5 posts! :P )

Kira staggered into her bedroom and collapsed on the bed. she hadn't slept in three days and the jet lag was really getting to her. too tired to do more, Kira pulled a blanket up over her legs and promptly fell into a deep slumber.

several hours later, during a particularly good dream, Kira felt the light brush of something on her forehead. she smiled in her sleep and snuggled down deeper into the blanket.

several hours later again at about 2 in the morning (it's about that for you guys now right?) Kira stirred. she sat up and stretched, giving a bone cracking yawn before quickly clamping her hands over her mouth to stifle a yelp. grim was sleeping on the floor beside her bed. Kira smiled warmly and quietly picked up the note.

"Its freaking cold on the roof, i hope you dont kick me out." Grim had written.

Kira grinned and tucked the note on top of the pile of other ones on the desk beside her. silently she slipped off the bed and crouched down next to Grim. the memory of something brushing her forehead came back and Kira's eye's glinted in recognition. her heart beating insanely in her chest, she lent down and lightly kissed Grim's forehead in return. she pulled his blanket further up and stood.

Even though Kira would of preferred to just stay in bed and watch Grim sleep, her ever hungry wolf-sized stomach demanded food. Kira padded out of the room and down to the common room. she'd just get a snack and come back.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 am

(around 1am)
grim was having a good dream, just a simple sunset with Kira
(still on psp D:)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am

pulling a face, Kira tried and failed to silently slide open the door. she grimaced as it gave a loud groaning noise. hurriedly she stepped through and shut it behind her. she let out her breath then lightly tiptoed over to her bed. she curled up into a half sitting ball and watched the steady rise and fall of Grim's chest as he slept. she smiled, the warm glowing feeling bursting back into life deep in her chest. Kira had never felt these feelings for anyone in her life and so she admired Grim in wonder at how he could be doing these things to her. she didn't dislike the feelings though, she hadn't been this completely happy in a long time, it was a nice change, one that Kira hoped would continue for a long time.

(it's 6pm here.)
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 am

the door woke grim up, he decided to take a quick shower
thinking that Kira was still asleep he got up
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 am

grim came back and slept on the floor. (imma go to sleep, G'night!)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 am

Kira sat motionless as grim stood and headed for her shower. she grinned to herself as the water came on. hehe! he thought i was still asleep! Kira giggled and then lay down and drew the blanket back over herself as grim came back into the room. she left one eyelid partially open as Grim lay back down and fell back asleep. then she sat up again and resumed watching. it was oddly calming. Kira felt a sense of peace surround her as she watched and for once in her life, felt absolutely no compulsion to fidget. she could sit here forever.

(night!)
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 am

Grim awoke, but left his armor there so she could mess around with it. he had disabled all of the weapon systems.
He went to one of the empty rooms and spray painted "GRIM" on the door, he called in his stuff from the Octavius and moved in.

(damn school.)
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 am

Grim left the data disk on her desk and put a note on it
"i thought you should know what i've been up too, during my disappearance" it said

(you dont have to read it :P)

the disk said

"DAY:01

I left Earth, due to a distress signal near the outer rim. I've been thinking about Kira alot, it really messed me up. I tripped, the first time in my army career, i tripped. Also, during combat, my troops noticed me staring out into the "no-man's-land"
well, i think im in love. oh, i must go, they just launched another counter attack."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 am

Kira woke up yet again and quickly glanced down looking for Grim. her face fell though when she saw he wasn't there. still half asleep, Kira swung out of bed and stretched then she cried out in delight. Grim had left his suit! this was way to good an opportunity to miss!

Kira energetically bounced over to the suit and started to fiddle with every button she could find.

"aw, no weapons? not cool Grim, not cool." she mock sulked, stepping into the lower half off the suit. giggling she slipped the top half on and tried to move. that didn't work so well. the suit wasn't made for someone as small as Kira and as she tried to step forward, the armor creaked and swayed.... then fell face first onto the floor.

Kira landed with a thump and lay dazed for a moment, swearing on her life that some lumberjack had just yelled "TIMBEEERRRRRR!"

"hmm... i have found a problem..." she muttered to herself as she tried to roll back up onto her feet. she looked like a turtle on it's back, just she was on her face....

several minutes later and rather frustrated now Kira gave up on standing with a huff. she closed her eyes and instantly the suit separated and flew off to all corners of the room. Kira stood and shook herself and let her tongue fall out. she transformed back into a human and went to inspect the damage.

"eeee, if i've even dented this i'm fairly certain Grim will kill me..." she said with trepidation as she collected all the pieces of the suit and laid them back out where they were before. with a smile she stood.

"all good!" she declared and then spotted the disk. happily she sat down and read the note and watched the disk. her heart jumped.

"love?..." she breathed, stunned.

Before Kira could think on this anymore, she heard someone calling from outside the tower. in a kind of daze, Kira walked out of the room to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:54 am

Kira and Grim returned to Kira's room both of them glowing with love. they both stepped into the room, Kira making a beeline for the table.

Grim raised an eyebrow at her in question.

in response Kira spun the permanent marker between her fingers and stepped back outside.

Grim caught on immediately and chuckled to himself as Kira hurriedly scribbled a note on her door.

"enter, and i will bite your arm off. respect a girls privacy."

Kira pocketed the marker and came back inside.

neither of the pair said anything, they were beyond that now. eye's only for each other they went to the bed.

Grim lay down first and Kira climbed over the top of him. flipping her hair out of the way she lent down and kissed him. Grim ran his hands up to Kira's back and drew her closer.

(enter retreating camera shot that somehow manages to back out through the door. nothing else more serious happens tonight aside from a rather prolonged make out session. it's a bit early in the game yet Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 am

Kira woke up (yes, yet again! she tends to do this alot!) and placed a light kiss on Grim's forehead before silently padding out of the room. she needed to get out side and get some air or she'd start freaking out. she'd been indoors way to much recently.

Kira headed for the roof.

(don't worry Xzuk, ima coming!)
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am

Grim woke up, seeing that Kira wasnt in bed anymore, he went to the commons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira's room. Beware, she has claws
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2