Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Voting_barTour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Voting_barTour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tour through the city (invite to Jak)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 am

So she had decided to pick up the superhero gig after all...Well if this hadn't scared her off then JaK guessed she'd be a shoe in for it. She already had all the suicidal tendencies for it.

"Nah, don't worry about that I'll be fine. Trust me, I heal easier than I bruise."

But, of course Haruhi insisted and wanted to help JaK anyway, citing that she owed him for the snow cone. JaK would've blushed through his pale skin if he could show it as she touched him. It had been a while since anyone other than Will, Lance & Toji got up close and personal with JaK without having the intention of..Ya know...hurting him. As she smiled at Sage while they walked away from the scene together JaK seemed to be thinking long and hard about what he was going to say.

"Well...If you really feel that bad about it. I could go for a milk shake, need something sweet to get the bad taste out of my mouth from battling those 2. What do ya say...You're treat, haha?"

JaK of course wasn't serious, but after a hard fought fight. A bit of humor was kind of nice...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:38 am

She chuckled along with Jak. Knowing it was a joke, Haruhi still thought it was a good idea. Who could say no to milk shakes.
"Agreed." she grinned, "Pick the time and the place." she said officially.

As they continued to walk Haruhi slowed a little wondering in what direction they were heading, or exactly where they were headed, to be more precise.
She didn't really care though, just enjoying the company and now the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 am

"How about now? I say the best way to celebrate a win is right after it happens. While the glow is still on you and the moment hasn't lost steam yet. Here I'll call us a ride."

JaK knew that he couldn't really get there quickly on his own and didn't want to make Haruhi act as a brace for him for another second, much less while they traveled to the Smoothie Bar. So instead he pushed the button on his Titans intercom and within a few minutes a blue hoverbike rode right up to him and Haruhi traveling around 210 mph before stopping.

"Cab's here."

As JaK spoke he moved to get onto his vehicle, extending a palm to Haruhi so she could hop onto the futuristic contraption as well.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:16 am

Haruhi couldn't believe how fast their ride got there, she looked at it with amazement that a vehicle like that even existed. Taking his hand she then hopped on. A little nervous to be on something so fast and futuristic, she held on.

"Ready." she said all though she wasn't so sure herself, she literally couldn't remember the last time she had been on a moving vehicle. Jumping from parked car to parked car to get away from being hit was a whole different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:01 pm

OT: Lets end it here, sadly I'm in a lot of threads and have no more time for this one =(

"Hold on, oh and don't forget to close your mouth...Bugs can and will get in there."

JaK then revved the engine on the speedbike before taking off, instantly jumping from 80 mph to 110 mph as they headed to the Smoothie Bar. Hopefully, it wasn't destroyed...You just never knew in this town.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

OT: alrighty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour through the city (invite to Jak)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3