Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Vote_lcapTour through the city (invite to Jak) Voting_barTour through the city (invite to Jak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Vote_lcapTour through the city (invite to Jak) Voting_barTour through the city (invite to Jak) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tour through the city (invite to Jak)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Haruhi walked along with Jak as they left the park and started their way through the city. Stopping every now and then as Jak pointed something out and Haruhi would smile, nod and listen intently. As they walked she would stop sometimes as she was distracted by unusual smells, and sights. Like when she passed a candy store and was distracted by the animal shaped chocolate and all the different colors shown through the window. She would recover though and turn to face Jak and proceed on their walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 pm

JaK couldn't quite tell what exactly it was about this girl he liked so much. Maybe it was the cat ears, maybe it was her tail or the fur....Ya, the spotted fur was cool. Or maybe...It was just that she was different, and not just in looks like Sage. But, she was different personality wise from other girls. She didn't seem phased by JaK being a Titan or by how he had a bad side to him or even a little turned off of him by his own physical features at all.

"And over there you have the library, I fought a time God there. There you have the bank, got beaten up by the angel of death in there and blew it up once or twice in a fight. Ya, I don't they're going to let me take out deposits anymore haha. Oh and there's the movie theater...Eh, I rather not talk about that one..."

As JaK continued giving Haruhi the tour and pointing out all the sites in the city and what they meant for him. Haruhi evntually stopping as they walked past a certain store and began marveling at the candy in the window. The scent obviosuly catching her keen sense of smell, but what really got JaK was her comical facial expression at the smell of sweets. A smirk crawling across his face while he watched her.

"Did you want to stop and get some candy or something? I'll buy you some? Really, it's no trouble, it's Psychosis's money anyway."

JaK said with a light chuckle, hands still deep in his jacket pockets as he peered at the catgirl. Showing he had obviously seen the look on her face when she melt the delicious treats.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 am

Blushing as she realized he was looking at her with a smirk on his face, Haruhi with her face red scratched the side of her face while looking away.
"Oh, uh... No, no it's okay. I...I just get distracted easily. Sweet smells to me just become a weakness. Really I'm fine...hehe.." she said chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:14 pm

OT: I kinda want a villain or crime to occur. I want Haruhi to prove she can be a hero. Anything you recommend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Ot: could use NpC villain. There's many to chose from might I suggest Magnus or nightstalker unless you want to ask someone to join with a villain
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:43 pm

OT: Okay I think I'm using Magnus, he's interesting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 pm

OT: I just remembered we could also fight the new thunder and lightning? I haven't added them to NPC roster yet, but I will soon.

Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Senka_10

^ They'll be more of a challenge, however...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 pm

OT:They look epic! O.O
Itd Be fun to challenge them. Sure we can use them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 pm

OT: Ok then.

JaK watched as Haruhi responded to him sheepishly as if he had embarrassed her. However, before he could speak again, suddenly, down the street he heard a very loud bang! It was like as if a thunderbolt had hit and then a loud crash following it, accompanied by the screams of pedestrians.

"I hope not, because I've got a feeling I'm going to need some back up on this one and you're the only one around."

JaK then smiled and spoke again before running off in that direction. Hoping that Haruhi followed him.

"Ready to see exactly what being a hero is all about?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Haruhi followed Jak towards where the loud bang was heard. She slowed as she saw a car on fire as if it had been struck by lightning. She heard people scream and start to panic and retreat as another bang was heard along with a bright light that landed to close for comfort. Haruhi reacted by plugging her ears, which helped little, seeing how her cat ears still heard it all.
She looked around for the source, when she saw two people standing on what looked like a...cloud?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 am

As they arrived on scene, another loud shot could be heard as what looked like two people on a cloud were dispersing lighting bolts across the area of the city. Looking at the car they demolished JaK could see they were going to pack a wallop and he would need something that could ground out electricity...Like stone. Meanwhile, Haruhi seemed to be aggravated by the loud noise. This caused JaK a tinge of anger because he really didn't like to see her in pain.

"HEY!! Thunder & Lighting rip-offs what do you thin you're doing? The real Thunder and Lightning aren't villains anymore I read their file. So whatever reenactment you're trying to accomplish...Uhhh, ya, you're doing it wrong!"

"Sister, is this human vermin really talking to us like that?"

"I think he is brother."

"Pleas explain to him that we do not explain ourselves to lesser beings."

"Will do brother, ehem, human WE are Gods and are the NEW Thunder and Lighting. The ones you speak of no longer are fit to rule over the skies. Using the mastery over the elements to help a youth group defeat other humans...It's disgraceful."

"What!? That youth group you're referring to is my team, The Teen Titans, and they're members yes because they realized it was better to help others than destroy. A real God would know that, which by the way. Since when does being a God require machines???"

As JaK spoke he pointed to his hands as if to gesture to the new Thunder's sonic gauntlets and Lighting's pulse shooters located on her hands. These two were definitely not gods, but were peculiarly riding on a cloud? JaK's comments obviosuly annoyed them because instead of answering his question of their equipment they avoided and ignored the issue.

"*YAWN* BOORING! Destroying things is so much more fun."

"Ya, now go away human or we might decide to have a little fun with you and your furry critter as well."

Little did JaK know was that their weapons were merely used to control their powers, not create them, but ehhh oh well. He would find this out soon enough at the rate the two groups were insulting each other.

Last edited by JaK on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Haruhi was confused, there was another pair called thunder and lightning that were apparently good guys? What ever they were talking about made no sense to her, she only knew these guys weren't the good pair of thunder and lightning. Destroy for fun? How was hurting people fun, she couldn't understand why bad people did what they did. But again, right now she didn't understand alot of things.

"No, do you really think we're going to get out of your way and let you hurt innocent people for fun? Well you've got another thing coming."
It looked like she might of ticked the guy in the blue off, for then he lifted his hand high above his head storing energy.
"insolent human." he said striking his hand down and sent a loud thunder wave towards us. Haruhi managed to jump out of the way and then looked back to see if Jak had dodged it as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:42 am

OT: Sorry it took so long for me to get this reply going, had to do HIVE stuff and I had a class project, but here it is now.

As the thunder wave came heading straight for the two, JaK jumped backwards performing a back flip in the air before landing on his feet on top of a parked car. The owner of said vehicle and all the others in the area had run away as soon as they saw what the fake-god twins were doing to the automobiles.

"Were not trying to hurt you little fleshlings, but if you get in the way of our fun it's your loss."

"HA! You guys make me laugh, Gods huh? Well from the perspective of a guy who fights god like figures on the regular, you both are poor examples. You say you want to have fun, but you won't even come down here to face us...Mere humans. At least the real Thunder and Lighting weren't afraid of a challenge."

As JaK spoke he could tell he struck a nerve with both the twins, especially the male. Just like he thought, bating them by bringing up the old Thunder & Lighting had done the trick.

"The problem with your logic, HUUUMAN, is that you think you're a challenge at all. You seem to keep confusing us with the has-beens who held the title before me and my sister. A mistake you won't be making again!"

That being said, Thunder leaped from the cloud fearless of the long drop below and aimed straight for JaK Sage. JaK anticipating this response did a side bio-540 flip off the vehicle just as Thunder hit it, but wasn't aware that the punch he landed on the car would create such a strong shockwave to follow it. The boom from the thunderous punch completely abolishing the car and sending Sage flying at the same time. If JaK wasn't so busy trying to not get killed by Thunder right now, he would warn Haruhi to be careful with Lighting. Who was now descending on the cloud towards the Catgirl with her fingers sparking as if ready to attack and an amusing smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:54 pm

OT: Don't worry I understand, Smile I've been thinking of making my own hive npc villains.

BC:
"Jak!" Haruhi yelled as worry struck as he went flying, just at that moment her her ear perked to the left to pick up something, she turned to see lightning coming in close right at her. Barely having the time to react Haruhi step-jumped sideways missing the attack or at least she thought for once Lightning's lightning-filled hand hit the ground not only did it bust through the road but also shot back up around her. It seemed that lightning was just as fast for at that moment her attack hit the ground, she stood up and faced Haruhi launching three streaks of lightning towards her
. Haruhi knew she wasn't fast enough to dodge lightning, still facing lightning she jumped sideways, the lightning hitting her lag and racing through her body. It hurt, not even being able to finish her jump she collapsed on her side on the ground.
Haruhi struggled to get up as she saw Lightning walking towards her.
"Didn't your friend say this would be a challenge, this was nothing but boring. You had no chance against a god." as she said this Haruhi got up as the lightning started to escape her body, and stood facing her

"You still think this is a game? How can someone be so cruel as to think that destroying people's lives is fun?" Haruhi said feeling something else race inside her, this time it wasnt lightning. Was it rage, no that wasn't it, pity, no that wasn't quite it either. What ever it was, it was telling Haruhi to keep on fighting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Meanwhile, as Sage flew through the air he would roll as he hit the ground and end up back on his feet in a crouched position. Right afterwards he placed his hand on the cement so he could get his game face on. However, no sooner had his body became composed of cement. Suddenly from the destroyed car remains Thunder lunged forwardth covering 3/4 the distance on the way to JaK in a single jump. A feat so amazing JaK actually began to wonder if he was a God and then as he neared JaK he placed a hard upper cut in the boy's rib cage. Due to his sonic powers a hard thunderous BOOM! echoed after it which shredded away some of JaK's armor as he gasped for air. Thunder then following up with a combination punch to Sage's face, again each blow stripping some of the concrete covering from his face and putting him on the floor with thunderous affect.

"Had enough yet human, I do have to admit watching you squirm is kind of exciting."

JaK then sat up and began crawling towards a car while dispelling his armor. Rock was no match for Thunder's super sonic attacks, they'd just blow him to pieces. However, metal had a resonating effect when hit with sonic sound. Seeing a hub cap not too far away from him Sage staggered towards the car with Thunder following him, the whole way he was taunting JaK as if he thought he was cowering away from him.

"What's wrong human, nothing to say, where's your old washed up Thunder & Lighting twins now!?"

"Actually, they're right here!"

As JaK spoke he was able to reach the vehicles rim and absorbed it within the blink of an eye becoming a full fledged metal man just as Thuder was about to attack him again and after doing so ripped the cap off the automobile's tire and lunged it at Thudner like a frisbee. Thunder was caught off guard by how fast JaK was able to toss the covering due to his strength increasing when he was using his power, but was still able to blast it away in time with a sonic blat from both palms. However, what he didn't realize was that was a distraction so that JaK could get in close.

"Here's lightning!!"

As JaK closed in he cracked Thunder in the face with a huge left cross that staggered the weather God. Then followed up with an up kick right to his upper jawline, which took the weather controlling teen villain right off his feet and onto the floor while Sage stood over him with his fist clenched.

"...And there's thunder."

Even more angry now, through gritted teeth Thunder rose back to his feet and leaped forward with another punch, but JaK blocked it with his forearm. The sonic resonating force encompanying the blow being deflected as JaK's metallic arm bounced the sound wave right off him. Just as JaK had predicted now they had a more even fight. After pushing away Thunder's shot, JaK used his free hand and threw an uppercut into his abdomen causing Thunder to yell out as he doubled over and JaK then hit him with knee to the face, as he stumbled back following it with a spinnig back kick to the chest. Thunder againbeing taken off his feet and Sage standing above him. The god was now literally off his high hors---Well, cloud, and was in JaK's world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour through the city (invite to Jak)   Tour through the city (invite to Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour through the city (invite to Jak)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next