Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Evening Officers Vote_lcapEvening Officers Voting_barEvening Officers Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Evening Officers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Steel City Police Department filled with the scum, lowlifes and criminals of Steel City, oh, and there are people that have been taken into custody there too. As the police, the ‘justified’ men and women of the law, wrote their reports, bringing in more and more of the arrested with each passing minute, holding cell after holding cell being filled, in one of the piled cages. Sat a rather patient Nikoli Sokolov, a man who a day or so ago had been brought in after the brawl at the bar, wanting questioning for that and a few over things. Nikoli hadn’t spoken, drunk or eaten in the time of his arrest. Instead he sat, looking straight forward, to the policeman who sat opposite, watching the cells, his feet up as he snacked on his lunch. They would change shifts every few hours, but they were none the different to Nikoli’s blank, disturbing gaze. The reason why they had to change shifts was because of him, getting into their heads, playing around with their memories, their dreams, their nightmares, most importantly, creating a databank on the certain memories that included corruption on the city, where police have shot main suspects in dark alleyways to ruin cases in court for important people, crime families who could’ve been put away much sooner. The cell door screeched open, a policewoman stood at the cell. Her rather deep and demanding voice beginning to show itself

Policewoman
Number Two Eight Four.

The cell remained silent, as men sat with their heads bowed, some looking around to see who she is calling, once again she spoke, this time with some force.

Policewoman
NUMBER TWO EIGHT FOUR!

Still there was no answer, just silence, no one moved, even though the officer knew who it was, she looked to the side and pointed back in the cell, two policemen heading in and dragging Nikoli out by the shoulders, his feet dragging across the concrete into an interrogation room. They pulled up Nikoli at their height level before tossing him into the chair, sitting across was not a policeman, but business type looking man, a mobster to be precise, next to him, an old, small and skinny doctor, his blonde receeding haircut being wiped back by his hands as the man smoked his cigarette, the man began to speak a german accent becoming apparent mainly cause he decided to speak it.

Mobster
Du bist der Mann, der Herr Azikiwe getötet, ja?

An awkward silence, Nikoli wasn’t going to talk, even if it was a language he understood…

Mobster
I’m sorry, I sometimes forget not everyone speak the Germen around here…you are the man who killed Mr Azikiwe, yes?

Still no answer from Nikoli, who was now trading his gazing between the doctor and the mobster.

Mobster
You know, there are certain rules in place when in an interrogation at a police station, human rights, all that kind of stuff. Luckily, I am not a policeman, and you…well, you just aren’t human are you? And yet you haven’t used your powers to escape yet, and I thankyou my friend, you, unlike many others, see that what you face is inevitable, a fact of life that you are going to die. You see…you my friend, you killed a very important person in Steel City. A VIP. Someone who with being dead affects a market here, a very profitable market, drugs and firearms, that sort of stuff. But more than a business partner, he was a friend…truly…and from CCTV, it appears you are the culprits, am I right? My few friends here, are going to beat you within an inch of your life, me, I shall probably get my one or two hooks in there, and then my friend here will inject you with something that will make you wish we killed you now. Any questions?

Nikoli looked up to the german, now pacing on his side of the table, for the first time in a while letting out his voice.

Nikoli Sokolov
The time…what time is it?

The german looked on at Nikoli, rather freaked out, a last request being the time, he chuckled, bringing up his sleeve to look at his watch.

Mobster
Hmm, let’s see…it is…8:02…though I don’t believe that Satan needs the time of death available upon entrance.

Nikoli Sokolov
Oh no, you see, you’ve got it all wrong, the reason why I let myself be taken into custody, is because this police department is a very bad place, filled with the likes of people who side with you, and me and my brother, we are looking to build a city, much more developed, much more advanced than your tiny pee brains. The only reason I didn’t use this gift god gave to me. Is so I could be here, with you, in this room, right now.

Nikoli finished speaking, another awkward silence, as the German was distracted by what Nikoli looked at, outside the window, and the German peered through the night, an object visible and heading towards them, fast. The german then grabbed the doctor on the shoulder, as a wrecking ball ploughed its way through the building. As Nikoli stopped the ball in mid swing once it got close to him, out jumped a band of men with Viktor, now dressed in his ‘business’ gear and ready to go, the two police officers ran at Viktor, but were both caught by the necks, being driven with their backs into the wall. Viktor glancing at bot of the struggling pair before moving his fingers swiftly, almost treating the men like rabbits the way easily snap their necks. Viktor then looked to his brother, grabbing his arms tied behind his back and pulling the chain apart. Nikoli shook his head a little before standing, Viktor kicking open the door as officers rushed in to lay down fire, the narrowness of the corridor being a strong point as Viktor and his men began to gun down the officers like they were sucks at a shooting range, Viktor looked to his brother back in the room, who had the German and his doctor cornered, Nikoli looked back, placing his index finger up, indicating one minute before the door slammed shut. Inside were horrible almost sickening screams, Viktor in the mean time began breaking the cages apart, freeing the recently arrested as they all made a run for it. Nikoli returned a few seconds later, dusting his hands as he returned to his brother, a sick smile on his face. As the two made their exit, rather than going out in the entrance they made, Viktor, Nikoli and the men made their way down the police station, clearing house as they went.

TBC: Jak & AJ
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Evening Officers 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 pm

It was pretty late out on this fine night. Not late enough yet for most of the gangs to be out yet though. Ajay took this day as a chance to get to know his new city a bit. Only moving in a couple of days ago, one could get into serious trouble if he crossed into the wrong neighborhood at the wrong hour. At this time though, things seemed pretty mellow and normal. Right at this moment it was about eight on the dot, so two minutes before anything serious happened. The Police Station was about two blocks away from where Ajay had been walking. In the two minutes Ajay reached the corner to the first block, which is when he would hear what sounded to be a wall be crushed down. Ajay would look around and see that a pillar of debris and smoke was right above the Police Station. Ajay would reach into his backpack for his mask and gloves. He would slip them on real quick as he ran towards the building.

"First day I look around the city and baddies are already on the loose."

Whoop-Ant would finally reach the front of the police building. A few crooks would barge out through the front door if the building. Ajay would look around and get into a fighting stance. The crooks would stop and look at the kid who was standing in there way. They laughed at Whoop-Ant because of how young he was and how small he was. These guys were making a big mistake in taking Whoop-Ant so lightly. One of the crooks would run at Ajay with his fist cocked back and went for a right hook on Whoop-Ant. Whoop-Ant would duck and swiftly take a step towards the crook. Whoop-Ant went and put both of his fists into the gut of this crook and made him buckle down to the ground. Whoop-Ant didn't punch him hard enough to kill him or seriously injure him, just enough to immobilize him.

"If that's all you guys are going to offer up to me than this is going to be cake."

There were four crooks standing across from Whoop-Ant now and they all looked at each other. They each nodded and then went in for the attack on Whoop-Ant. Whoop-Ant would go and superman punch the first guy straight in the face sending him flying back into the police department. Whoop-Ant would land in a crouched position and then spring up once one of the crooks tried to grab him from behind. Whoop-Ant back flipped and in midair kicked the back of the crooks head with both feet. Another crook would come from Whoop-Ant's left side with a straight jab. Whoop-Ant would see this and counter by grabbing his arm and judo flipping the crook over his shoulder. The crook went flying into the final baddie, knocking them both out of the equation. Whoop-Ant would walk up the steps slowly as he pushed the door open to the entrance of the station. The crook that Whoop-Ant had knocked into the station before had gotten up at this point and was ready to rush at him. Whoop-Ant was ready to beat this guy in round two, but before the crook was able to reach Whoop-Ant, he would be hit with a stray bullet in the back from one of the guns that were being fired. Whoop-Ant would go and take cover behind a pillar that was in the station.

"Looks like the baddies have some toys to play with. Wonder how I'm gonna pull this one off..."
Back to top Go down

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

The bullets kept on coming at Whoop-Ant as the thugs and freed criminals used the guns they either came with or took off dead Police Officers to unload on the boy. These were just the first few to try and get out the station too, inside Nikoli and his brother Victor were still clearing out more.

Evening Officers 14867410

Luckily for Ajay the bullets stopped coming, followed by sounds of confusion by the men as they looked at their firearms to find a sticky white substance on the ends of them. Then from up above came a small girl around five foot five in staure who would land on two of them in a spilt legged dropkick knocking both guys out as they hit the pavement and then before another could react she performed a very quick one handed cart-wheel off of them and dropsaulted into the next closest felons chest sneding him flying back into the station doors. The reamaining henchmen and freed criminals would then either attempt to run or rush at the heroine recognizing who it was, but were all caught when she quickly grabbed something out of her pack and threw it into the air. Then watched as the capsule that was thrown exploded into a giant web-net and entangled all of them inside of it.

"Well I know a break into the Police Station is big news, but to bring Whoop-Ant into my neck of the woods!? This must be a bit bigger than I thought. Now I'm glad I didn't stop for a grande' burrito on the way over here."

It would turn out the shadowy small figure that had tooken care of the rest of the henchmen for Ajay and freed thugs was none other than, Spider-Girl. Having heard about the break in over the Police radio when one of the poor cops tried to get out a distress call before bing killed in mid sentence. Liz immediately made a B-line over here after hearing it and upon arrival found someone already doing her work for her.

"So it looks like you're going to be helping me out on this one, ey antenna-head? Well do you have any idea of what's going on inside there because my only source kinda got interupted before he could explain the situation."

As Spider-Girl spoke she walked over to Ajay and put her hand on her hips while waving her other one around to comically gesture about what was going on. Ignoring the threats from the already captured slimeballs in her webbing of course who were not very happy to either be going back to jail soon or get beat up again by Spider-Girl, seeing as most of them had worked for Mike Stokes and probably remembered the last beating she gave them.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Evening Officers 275-5

RPG character

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 am

Ajay was holding his head and crouched down so that he would not get hit by the barrage of bullets that were coming his way. Soon enough though the bullets would stop and he would hear some men drop to the floor and others give out bad remarks that Ajay dared not to repeat. The person who was taking down all of the baddies gave recognition that she knew Whoop-Ant. Her voice sounded oh so familiar to him too. He would stand up as then Spider-Girl would walk up to him. Ajay of course would get excited like a little kid and give the girl a hug. For a second though he forgot about his super strength, but remembered as he let down on his power and let her go. He would take a step back.

"I told you I'd find you one of these days!"

Ajay would say in a bit of an excited tone. He would take a breath and calm down now. When he thought about it he realized that technically she found him here.. that didn't matter right now. It was time to get serious again. The room was cleared for now and would give the two some time to talk and possibly strategize. Whoop-Ant would think right now to answer Spider-Girl's question.

"Working together again just like back in Jump City. And I'm as lost as you are. All I heard was a big a crash on this station. came here, and then the crooks were on the loose. I'm thinking this had to be an inside job or something. I doubt they've gotten out of the station yet, so we still have a chance to find these guys. They're probably on one of the upper floors."
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Meanwhile, Victor and Nikoli had reached the bottom floor, taking out any and all who dared to stand in there way, as the police were busy trying to catch the escaped men, Viktor instructed the men to bring around the van, which they did, running out of the station and into an alleyway behind. Viktor and Nikoli waited inside the building, when Nikoli noticed something there was the familiar presence of someone, someone...the girl. As Nikoli glanced around the room, eventually spotting SpiderGirl who talked to a kid much younger than her. Viktor also spotted this wondering what Nikoli had caught onto. He stopped Nikoli, placing his left hand over Nikoli's chest before pulling out a a grenade from the right side of his belt.

Viktor Sokolov
You must understand brother that not all the time does moving objects with the mind need be necessary to success.

With that, Viktor pulled the pin, letting it cook for a second as he tossed it in his hand before slinging the grenade across the room.
Back to top Go down

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Upon seeing Spider-Girl, Whoop-Ant gave her a very tight gripped hug which caused her to nearly gasp for life itself and air upon him letting her go.

"*BLEH!* Whew, got quite a grip there! What do parents feed you kids these days?"

No sooner had Spider-Girl said this did the ant boy smile and go into a logical resposne as to why he was here and explained probably where they would find their perpetrators. However, right after Ajay said the last sentence of his explination Spider-Girl immediately sensed the impending danger of the grenade about to fly towards them. Her flight or fight response causing her to grab the boy in front of her by the sides, but ultimately she had to find a quick escape route herself. Seeing a window not to far off in the room that looked like it would be just big enough to fit them both. The girl dove through it with Whoop-Ant in her arms in a tighter grip than he had her in. Her extremely strong leg muscles enabling her to carry both of them through the shattering glass just as the grenade landed in the excact spot they had been standing in and exploded! The blast that came afterwards giving them some extra momentum as they were thrown from the building and onto the street outside. A quick glance back showed flames rising up out of the said widnow/opening. Meaning staying there would've surely meant a bit more than just a sun burn.

"*Pant, Pant* Spider-Senses...Never leave home without them."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Evening Officers 275-5

RPG character

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm

"Wo.. wah.. ahh."

Is all Ajay would be able to spurt out as Spider-Girl grabbed him in a vice grip and the two went flying out of a window, away from an explosion. Whoop-Ant would force his way out of her grip so that he can get a taste of air again. The flames would come spewing out of the window that Spider-Girl and him came out of. He ducked his head a little so that no flames would come on top of his head and light his hair up. Ajay would look over to his right hand side, which was right over Liz's shoulder, only to see a couple of headlights flashing down the alleyway. Ajay would point in the direction that he would see the van to make Liz turn and see.

"Look over there! That must be the escape van!"
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Whoop-Ant should ditch the costume and sport a brown trench coat and bean hat, maybe call himself Sherlock Ant. Cause an escape vehicle was exactly what is was. Viktor and Nikoli making their way out of the burning building, Nikoli jumped in first, followed by Viktor, who turned around, spotting the two kids, he reached back and took hold of the grenade launcher handed by Nikoli, Viktor aimed into the first, second and third floor windows simultaneously a devilish grin as he fired 3 shots into the windows, more flames and explosions appearing out of the floors, he then shut the doors, the tires on the vehicle screeched as the van made off with hast. Viktor has it in mind that atleast one of the heroes, if not both needed to try and help out any innocents that could be burning in the building. But even if they didn't Viktor had no worries and handling the teenagers, he didn't like to admit but he knew he that he won't go down as easily a it was for Nikoli.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Evening Officers 275-5

RPG character

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:58 pm

"Ah, Spider-Girl you're gonna have to chase them villains. You're fast enough to keep up with their van and I'll only slow you down. I will go inside and see if their are any survivors inside the building and then I'll try and catch up with you.. be careful."

Whoop-Ant would say as he looked for a couple of seconds at the building that was on fire now due to the explosions. He looked around and then at the roof of the building. He figured one of them water towers had to be up there. Whoop-Ant would cling onto the wall and run up it as his shoes would keep him intact with the wall. He ran straight up quickly and reached the top in about thirty seconds. The water was up there like he though. He would go to the center of the building and punch down on the ground a few times to make a big hole in the roof. He would then punch off the beams of water tower that was on the building and it would tip over, releasing the water into the building, putting out some of the fire on the upper levels. Whoop-Ant would jump into the building and start searching the building floor by floor. Most of the people were already dead due to them being gunned down by Nikoli and Viktor. Whoop-Ant would gather only a few survivors and they were all cops. The crooks that were in there were either dead or high tailed it out of there. Whoop-Ant was carrying about three injured guys, due to his super strength. A few of the other cops were carrying out some survivors as they made their way out of the building.
Back to top Go down

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm

"Don't worry, careful's my middle name...Well actually my middle name's Susan, but you get the idea."

That being said, Spider-Girl ran after the van and as it rounded the corner she pulled out her grappling hook before shooting it up into the sky then retracting to help her bound over a tall structure and then over the building right onto the trail of the get away van. As he swung and ran along rooftops Liz continued to give chase to Nikoli and Victor still not really knowing it was him since she'd only seen Victor and not Nikoli. In the midst of one of her swings the girl aimed her web-shooters at the back end of the vehicle and began to fire of multiple wads of web bullets at it. Hoping to gum up the tires or hit anyone who tried to attack her from the back.

Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 am

Spider Girl's web bullets didn't go un-noticed, as one of the bullets caught between the the back of the frame of the vans and the back left tire, the vans going at such speed that it jumped slightly, screeching as it was pulled along by the other 3 tires, and again would appear Viktor out of the back doors of the van, looking down, he reached down and ripped the webbing off by hand with more ease than what Stokes had with the advanced suit, he glanced up to see Spider Girl up ahead on the rooftops. As Viktor pulled out a 10mm submachine gun, firing randomly into the sky at Spider Girl's movements, one of his men in the shotgun seat of the van joined in the fire with a normal handgun. Not one of Viktor's plans to be still in combat, but atleast they had no worries of police getting involved.
Back to top Go down

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

"Did he just rip my webbing off like it was a band-aid!?!"

Then as the first bullet whistled past Spider-Girl's head her Spider-Sense alerted her to the wave of little projectiles following after it.

(Mind)
"Wha-oh! Looks like it's time for evasive action."

The incoming bullets would be avoided rather eaisily due to it being random cover fire anyway. Many of Spidey's movements consiting of just twirls, spins, flips, and finally dropping out of the sky and catching herself at the right moments. However, a few of the bullets would hit their mark it would seem as her shoulder was grazed, as was her left rib and ankle. Dropping her out of the sky and hitting the pavement below from about 15 feet up. Not giving up though, no sooner did the girl crash into the pavement below did she point her grappling hook at the vans bumper and it latched onto it. The get away wagon effectively pulling her after it now causing her to surf across the street. The rubber soles of her shoes getting extremely hot and melting a she did this.

"OUCH! Ok, HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Viktor looked down to the rear of the van, the grappling hook sinked into the metal, then looking up as Spider Girl was pulled along with the truck, Viktor could have easily pulled the hook out as he did the web on the tire, but that was too easy, instead Viktor took ahold of the rope, wrapping his arm around the line almost like a vine up a tree, before yanking back to pull Spider Girl straight towards him, Viktor clenched his free fist ready for the nearing Spider Girl.
Back to top Go down

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:46 pm

As Spider-Girl was yanked towards Viktor she would zoom through the air. Realizing on the way that this guy was no ordinary muscle, he had superb-superhuman strength.

(Mind)
"Talk about what Whoop-Ant's eating, what's with everyone being so strong lately? Is Venom half off during the seasons or something??"

In anycase in mid-flight Spidey fired around four web-buellets at the man from her gauntlets in an attempt to save grace before impact with his fist, which she knew would be like hitting a brick wall...Reinforced with steel.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 am

The web bullets stuck Viktor's fist to the back of the van, which he was sent back a few steps, looking up and delivering a rather devastating roar, even sending some men in the van off ease. With Viktor ripping apart of the web, his brother "tagged" himself in, reaching over, he would do the opposite of Viktor, attempting to send Spider Girl back with a wave of force. But Viktor pushed his brother back, his time for fighting wasn't over as he threw his size 12 boot into the air at the oncoming Spider Girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evening Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Officers   Evening Officers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening Officers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next