Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Most anrgy women in this situation would let their emotions ge tthe best of them, but again Liz was a logical and very smart person. SHe understood and grasped excactly what the ape was telling her and her anger became tempered as she psoke again.

"No disrespect to your deity or god, but if he's that old. Then he's been around long enough to know that not all humans are the same, and since he seems to know everything; he should've known that just because he was some kind of ancient spirit I wouldn't have judged him so harshly. The killing thing, ya, I wouldn't have been keen on. But ya know what, I don't go around busting cops in face for shooting criminals. I realize that not everyone shares my values and that sometimes lethal force is the ONLY option in some situations, but again, tonight....All this....Could've been avoided. If you have the power to know everything ahead of time, yet prefer blood shed over coming up with a peaceful resolution. Then I don't care who you are, you're no good soul to me. Now I'm going to go look for my stuff, and then I'll come back for this guy after I'm done."

With that, her mind was made up. Lwa or whatever was no hero or savior in Liz's book. He was a blood thirsty entity. Using his godlike powers to judge the damned rather than to save the innocent. As far as Spider-Girl was concerned, she hoped this being would just stay out of her life from now on. Liz thinking all this would walk away from Tai and began searching around the building for her stuff. Checking every room, guessing that most likely it would be wherever the crates of Opium were being held.

OT: Did he destroy it? Or is it in room? Dunno what to post from here? Main reason Liz is so intent on looking for her gadgetry is because grappling hook = usual mode of travel.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:10 am

"No disrespect to your deity or god, but if he's that old. Then he's been around long enough to know that not all humans are the same, and since he seems to know everything; he should've known that just because he was some kind of ancient spirit I wouldn't have judged him so harshly. The killing thing, ya, I wouldn't have been keen on. But ya know what, I don't go around busting cops in face for shooting criminals. I realize that not everyone shares my values and that sometimes lethal force is the ONLY option in some situations, but again, tonight....All this....Could've been avoided. If you have the power to know everything ahead of time, yet prefer blood shed over coming up with a peaceful resolution. Then I don't care who you are, you're no good soul to me. Now I'm going to go look for my stuff, and then I'll come back for this guy after I'm done."

Watching as the girl walked away, Tai took a seat next to the unconscious body of his former boss. Leaning back against the wall, he waited till she was out of sight before saying aloud "Did you hear all of that, or will I have to bring you up to speed?"

Tai's head started to shake from side to side, the voice that answered the question completely different from the ape man's own. " No, I heard it. I may have dozed off a little at the start but I caught the meaning well enough. "

"I'm sorry that she feels that way... I tried to explain it to her but..."

I know and I don't blame you. She believes me to be all knowing and as such should have come up with a less bloody solution to the problem. "

"Could you have?"

"I haven't been in this city long enough to have the level of resources, spies and agents needed for that level of operation. And you never can tell how things are going to go down when unknown humans are involved. I trust that you can stick to the plan then?"

"Of course."

"Good. I hope to hear from you soon enough then. It was a pleasure to meet you Tai. I hope you can still get some enjoyment out of the night."

With that, the ape man went silent, simply watching over Gen to ensure that he didn't come too any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:30 am

Liz would continue searching through the warehouse, unable to really run or wall crawl/leap due to her attire and eventually came to the room where all the stolen goods were located. Upon entering, the feeling was bitter sweet; on the one hand she found her stuff, but on the other was the dead and mangled body of Nin. The corpse of the cracked bucktooth villain was leaking blood, some of it getting on her red backpack and her web-shooters.

"Oh My Gosh, I get it now, that was a puppet technique Ketsuki was performing."

(Mind)
"As long as he has something or a sample that belongs to you and stays in his ritual area, he can basically kill you at any moment he pleases."

The very thought of it all made shivers go up the girls spine. She didn't think he would do it to her, however, it was just the idea that anyone who had the power to know all, would easily be able to get hold of something that belonged to you or had your DNA/blood on it and then could kill you. Really, the hideous sight just confirmed her dislike in the entire ordeal with the deity and made her not want to ever deal with him or it twice as much. After gasping at the first glance, Liz took her hand off her mouth from it's appalled position and began to remove her property from the dead moleman's body. The entire act disgusted her beyond belief as blood squirt from the meta-human's wounded neck while she took back her goggles. After getting everything back, Spider-Girl carefully put the gadgetry in her back pack and zipped it all up before flinging the bag over her shoulder.

"Well this is all getting decontaminated as soon as I get home."

(Mind)
"Now if only I could find my clothes? I know the sleezeball must be hiding my undies somewhere...Ah whatever, clothes I can replace. I got the important things; now to get back to Apeman before he has a sudden change of heart like his master and decides to strangle the other animan."

With that in mind Liz began to headback to where she left Tai, the blood from Nin was getting on the kimono somewhat, but it was covered by the backpack so it wasn't really noticeable. What a day to be a hero in Steel City; almost got raped, killed, and failed to save the lives of like 10 people, but she guessed it could be worse. In a place like this, it could always be worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3