Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:16 pm

"Not that I'm complaining or anything, but what are you doing here? I thought you said you were going to be off dealing with the third one of these guys?"

Not looking at the girl at the moment until she was fully dressed because he needed to keep an objective mindset for the time being. "To tell you the truth I was. I was under the impression that the leader of the group would be here while his two staff members would be with you. There was a change of plans at the last minute however. Seems Nin (the molerat guy) has started to completely lose the plot when it comes to self control. He already fucked up a major operation a few weeks back that drew my attention to this little group to begin with. Let's just say that a woman was involved and it didn't end well."

Turning his gaze to Tai, Senshuken managed a small smile. "The benefit of this is that Gen (The leader of the group, you would remember him if you saw him, he dresses completely in white) went with Nin to ensure he didn't do anything stupid again. Of course, it was because of Gen that you were caught, since he used his powers of illusion to ensnare you, but it gave me the chance to meet Tai here. Tai is from Africa, belonging to a tribe there that are somewhat great admirers of my fathers and my work over the years. They even continued to respect my father long after he died. When I offered my friend here the chance to work for me, he was thrilled. Sadly, we have a small situation that needs to be taken care of and you are really not going to like it. "

Deciding to return his eyes to the front, he decided to get this next bit over with and bring the girl up to speed. " Gen and Nin are currently unloading the truck of the stuff they stole from the warehouse. They are currently waiting for a call from Tai to inform them that you are awake so that they could come here and have Nin rape you until you broke under the pain and answered whatever questions they may have had for you. After which, you would have become the newest test subject for their venom substitute and would have almost certainly gone completely insane before dying a really painful death. To make things even harder, they both violent sociopaths and they both know what you look like and would most likely be able to track you down later if they leave this place alive... "

The rest was left unsaid. He was personally waiting for the uproar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:30 pm

As Liz put on the robes and began sizing up the large Alpha-male in her presnece, Mr. Ketsuki would explain his involvement in all this and why excactly he had gone agasint the other 2 Behemoths.

(Mind)
"Respect his father, all the way in Africa? Ok, this guy's definitely not being completely on the up and up with me."

Then he would explain to Liz what most likely, or usually in his case, what he knew would've happened to her had he not rescued the girl. The details of which, were very unpleasent and the final conclusion that he presented Lizandra with even more so.

"I hope you're not suggesting to me what I think you are? Well I guess well just have to make sure when we capture these guys that they don't get out of jail anytime soon, and seeing as how they're both criminally insane rapist, slash, murders I don't think that'll be much of an issue."

As Spider-Girl spoke the sleeves of her robes would sway vigourously as she pointed her finger at the teenage Mr. Ketsuki while making it clear that she would never EVER be a killer.

(Mind)
"Is he kidding me, there's no way I'd ever stoop so low just so I can keep my secret identity."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:51 pm

"I hope you're not suggesting to me what I think you are? Well I guess well just have to make sure when we capture these guys that they don't get out of jail anytime soon, and seeing as how they're both criminally insane rapist, slash, murders I don't think that'll be much of an issue."

Senshuken sighed a little, well aware that this was the reaction he was planning on getting. Turning around at last, he was about to make a decent argument when his eyes managed to take in just what Liz looked like in the dress of one of his father's priestesses. It suited her really well, since the idea had been to let them be proud of what they wore while giving male worshipers something to fantasize about.

Shaking his head to force his jaw back up, Senshuken rallied rather quickly. " I'm afraid that their fate is sealed regardless of what you do. If we don't give them a relatively quick and painless death tonight, then they are just going to be tortured to death quite horribly by their former allies in prison once word of what they were doing here reaches Behemoth leadership. Not only were these experiments done without their consent or knowledge, but Gen is planing on using the final product to help him take over the gang before going on a rampage though the city. I don't know what the death toll would be, but it would be limited to the four digits range only if we were insanely lucky. The fact that ending them now benefits you by ensuring that the murderers don't learn who you or your family are is just a bonus. I'm not asking you to kill them. All I am asking is that you let me and Tai do it. Their blood is going to be spilled anyway and the people going to doing it are much crueler then us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Lizandra's face would beomce even more serious as did her demeaonr. Now poking out her hips in what would usually be considered a sassy motion and placing her hands upon them the girl would speak again.

"No, you're not understanding me. I, WILL NOT, be an accomplice to murder. Whether that be legally, morally, or unknowingly. I cannot just let two people die when I know there was something I could've done to save them. Were going to capture these two and instead of taking them to Steel CIty's prison well take them to the Teen Titans or a maximum security prison or heck, if I have to somehow get hold of the JLA I'll do it; but no way am I going to let either of you kill anyone else."

By anyone else, Spider-Girl was obviously referring to a few days ago in the coffee shop. To be quite honest she still wasn't over that and probably never would be fully. She hated when she failed to save people from pointless casualties. It made her feel like she wasn't worthy of being a hero. In any case this time she was determined to have the opposite result and there was no way Mr. Ketsuki would ever convince her otherwise. Liz's morals if anything were definitelly incoruptable.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:50 pm

"No, you're not understanding me. I, WILL NOT, be an accomplice to murder. Whether that be legally, morally, or unknowingly. I cannot just let two people die when I know there was something I could've done to save them. Were going to capture these two and instead of taking them to Steel CIty's prison well take them to the Teen Titans or a maximum security prison or heck, if I have to somehow get hold of the JLA I'll do it; but no way am I going to let either of you kill anyone else."

Senshuken looked into Liz's eyes for a few seconds, holding her gaze for a few seconds before turning towards Tai, the subject seemingly dropped for the time being. "Tai, did you manage to get what I asked for?"

The large apeman nodded silently before reaching into a small back pocket and removing a plastic sandwich bag that was almost completely filled up with a single large, somewhat bloody tooth. It looked like one that should belong to a mole like creature, only bigger. Tai gave the bag a small toss, the demon lord that was his clan's salvation catching it with ease. The late teenager turned his attention back to Spider Girl, seemingly not noticing the bag in his hand.

"If you were to attempt to go up against Gen as he is right now, you were be killed or worse due to his powers over illusions. Considering that you were unharmed when you were brought in, you were no doubt a victim of one of them. While it will take me out of the future battle, I do believe I can help you out. Tai here will be more then willing to follow your lead and assist you in taking Gen down, but he will leave the moment the battle's over to ensure that Nin and Gen are not missed in the slightest."

The apeman, who knew exactly what was about to happen, decided to take a few steps towards the human girl and placed a hand on her shoulder in a silent attempt to tell her he had her back in this. While the movement was friendly in nature, the fact that he had the strength and grip that would put most industrial machines to shame was clear.

Senshuken sighed a little at what he was about to do before putting the doubts aside and reaching into his one of his jackets hidden pockets, removing a fairly decent sized blade from it. Taking a moment to admire the blade, Senshuken nodded his head almost as if approving of the detail before holding out his left hand (The one holding the bag) and driving the blade completely through his wrist with barely a wince. The demon's disconnection from the body he was in, coupled with the fact that the body was already dead meant that he didn't feel the pain of a knife being driven into his arm. He could still feel it through.

Letting the blood pool just in front of him, he waited until he had enough before placing his foot in it like a printer dipping a paintbrush into a pot of paint and started the first stroke. It was a line, which broke off into another line, which in turn forced Senshuken to turn around in a circle to add a couple more lines, completing a crude squire made out of his blood. Dipping his foot back in the pool again, Senshuken repeated the earlier process, this time drawing a circle within the squire.

Once he was satisfied with the result, the demon lord poked a hole in the corner of the plastic bag before lifting it above his head and held the corner above his mouth, letting the few droplets of blood that were in the bag slide out and drop into his mouth before swallowing the copper tasting life giving liquor.

The change that came over Senshuken happened quite quickly. His skin changed color from a tanned white to a black as dark as the void itself, bone white markings appearing all over his body like his bones were coming to the surface. Even his hair, which was an ebony black color changed to match the markings on his skin.

Once the transformation was complete, Senshuken removed the knife from his left arm before turning the blade towards himself. Keeping single minded focus, the demon drove the steel into his lower body, damaging his own kidney before withdrawing the blade and ramming it into his liver. Shuddering at the phantom pain running through him, he managed to grip and remove the blade once more before lifting it to his throat and placing it against his jugular, slicing the vein. The sheer false pain that was trying to make itself felt was enough to force Senshuken to his knees.

His hand still on the hilt of his knife, he managed to hold out the dagger briefly before driving it into his heart. For a few seconds, nothing happened as Senshuken was deathly still. Then his body simply fell forwards, turning to ash before hitting the ground, raising a small ash cloud in his wake. In the end, all that remained of Senshuken was his ashes and the knife that seemed to have ended him, sitting in the dust that was once his body.

It was only once it was all over that Tai let go of Liz, nodding his head at her before saying "It's time to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

After Liz had put her foot down on the whole killing situation, instead of arguing further Mr. Ketsuki just seemed to swtcih to a different matter entirely as he asked Tai for what looked like a tooth? Afterwards he would give Liz some more words of warning like he wasn't going to be here to help her out anymore and then began an extremely strange ritual she had never seen before. As his skin and hair changed colors the girl would realize that he was no ordinary man, but a meta-human as well or at least she thought he was. I mean how else did he grow younger and do all these other weird crazy things.

(Mind)
"What the heck is he doing?"

Then suddenly Senshuken would take the blade he was holding and stabbed himself, and after doing so he would go at it again and again and then finally slit his throut before ending it with a thrust to the heart. After the first strike Liz would gasped wanting to try and stop him or do something to end him senselessly murdering himself, but she didn't know what was going on or what stepping in that circle would even do to her if she tried. Once it was all said and done, Mr.Ketsuki's body would just turn to dust or ash. Leaving only the large Gorillaman and Spider-girl to occupy the basement.

"WAIT, what was all that about!? He just killed himself! Why would he do that!?!"

Liz was beyond distraught at this point. She had been complaining about him killing other people, but never did she dream when she told him no that he would just turn the knife on himself and commit suicide right in front of her.

(Mind)
"Wait, is he really dead or was that some kind of--some kind of trick??"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:39 pm

"WAIT, what was all that about!? He just killed himself! Why would he do that!?!"

Unlike his temporary female ward, Tai was not distraught about what had just happened. In fact, he was in great awe of being able to witness the Ritual of Revenge. He had heard about it from the shaman of his tribe a few times, but never did he ever believe he would bare witness to it... and to see it performed by the hermit crab god of knowledge and motivation himself....

"We should consider ourselves greatly blessed young one. The last time Senshuken the hermit crab performed the Ritual of Revenge to ensure the freedom of my people was over two hundred years ago. He doesn't discard his shells for just anyone. If he was willing to sacrifice one so that you would have a better chance of keeping to your beliefs, he must truly care about you. Let us not waste this gift when we could be taking down Gen."

Without a further word, Tai carefully and respectfully walked around the ashes that had been the former shell of the Hermit Crab and opened the door, looking back at the girl in an 'Come on' manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:17 am

(Mind)
"Ok, the more I learn about this guy, the more confused I become. I am sooo getting some answers if I end surviving all this."

After a brief explanation was given by Tai he would exit the room, carefully stepping around Ketsuki's ashes while doing so and then motion for Liz to come on after opening the door. Usually Spider-Girl would've just leaped over to the exit in a single bound, but seeing as she was wearing nothing but a loose fitting kimono or sorts, Liz decided to just quickly run to the Gorilla's location which reminded her of something.

"Ok, but I need my gadgets if this guy's as bad as you both say he is. Specifically my gauntlets and a pair of pants. Have any idea where they might be keeping my stuff big guy?"

As Liz spoke she would move past the metasapien in a light barefoot jog while he followed, waiting for a response to her inquiry. The robes she was given by Senshuken swaying about as she hastily made her way away from the basement.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:32 am

"Ok, but I need my gadgets if this guy's as bad as you both say he is. Specifically my gauntlets and a pair of pants. Have any idea where they might be keeping my stuff big guy?"

Following after the girl, Tai knew his answer wasn't going to be welcomed. "Taking into account that Nin was the one that stripped you of your gear, it is either buried back at the warehouse they found you in or, if you are really unlucky, Nin tore it to shreds because he is completely insane. There is a chance that he kept some of your gadgets for himself. If that is the case, you can thank Senshuken for making it easy to get back."

Seeming to hear something that the girl couldn't he suddenly darted forwards and pushed her into a dark, empty room that served as a lab before making a shushing motion with his finger on his lips before closing the door. A few seconds after he closed the door, someone else entered the hallway. Through the door, the girl would hear the following.

" Gen, I was just coming to get yo... you look like you've seen a ghost. You alright?"

"No I am not alright! Something just killed Nin!!"

"Something? Dude if you killed that little piece of vermin, the only reason I would have to be upset is that you didn't call me to join in. You don't have to lie to me."

"It's not like that! We were just unloading the last of the crates from the truck when Nin suddenly bent over screaming in pain. By the time I got over there he seemed to have been stabbed a few times in the gut. I watched as something slit that bloody rats throat... only there was nothing there!!! I want answers and I'm willing to bet that red haired bitch has them! Is she awake yet?"

It was quite clear to anyone listening that Gen's voice was showing just how unstable the illusionist was, while Tai's voice remained calm and collected.

"She woke up less then a minute ago. I was just coming to get you when"

"Stop talking and come on damn it! I don't care if that bitch killed Nin or not. She's going to pay for robbing me of the pleasure!!!!"

After this final scream, there was the sound of footsteps leading back the way that Tai had come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:05 pm

As Liz and the ape continued down the hallway, he would explain what most likely happened to most if not all of her gadgets.

(Mind)
"Oh yay, having to remake already priceless and expensive crime fighting tools from scratch, my favorite hobby."

"And how excactly did he make it easi---Whoa!"

As Liz began to reply to Tai, suddenly her Spider-Senses started tingling. Followed up by the Meta-Monkey shoving her out of the way into a dark corner. Blending into dark corners stealthfully was kind of a given for a spider creature, like all insects of the aracnid family Liz craved dark areas to stalk her enemies. While listening in on Gen and Tai's conversation she would decide to climb up the dark corner and onto the ceiling above them.

(Mind)
"So that's Gen, the one who captured me. Great, if I had my web-bullets I could barrage this guy right now and this would all be over with. Looks like I'm going to have to get the jump on him without them however."

The butterfly continued to talk as Liz climbed stealthfully across the ceiling into position; prepping to ambush the bug from above. All it would take was one hit landed directly across his noggin and he'd be out like a light Liz gandered. She just couldn't hold back this time, the idea being to knock him into a coma or concussion. That way he'd be easier to transport at least and they didn't want to risk him waking up and putting up a quick illusion for an escape. Although, right before Spider-Girl was going to get the drop on the creep. She hesitated after hearing what happened to Nin.

"His throat had been slit..."

A hushed whisper was all she would murmur from above as Spider-Girl put the dots together. She was a smart girl afterall, smart enough to realize she'd been dooped. Ketsuki didn't comit suicide...He commited homicide. That ritual he did killed Nin, that's why he had that tooth. It was the piece of the Moleman's front teeth that she had broken off with her punch, she recognized it all now.

(Mind)
"Dammit, I can't belive it. That's the tenth life tonight lost on my watch and worst off I was betrayed by someone I considered a friend once again. What am I doing, Batman or Superman wouldn't have fallen for all this...Maybe I am out of my league. Come on Liz get it together, they also wouldn't be worrying about all this stuff at a time like now. You need to attack this guy, NOW! While you still can, do it now!"

It would be at this point Spider-girl finally dropped down from the ceiling towards Gen, hoping to spring her plan into action. The only question being did she ruin her chance with how long she hesitated for...
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:50 am

"His throat had been slit..."

Under normal circumstances, Gen would not have heard this. He prided himself on his abilities and skill to the point that he might suffer arrogant disillusions. However, being witness to a supernatural killing had destroyed his arrogance, replacing it with an unstable paranoia. He was on the verge of outright panic, glancing at shadows for foes that weren't there.

However, he had heard the words whispered above. By the time the assailant made their move, Gen had already made his counter attack. When his attacker dropped from the ceiling, the moment they touched 'him' they would fall right through. Exactly what would be waiting on the other side was a matter of debate.

Normally, Gen had complete control of his illusions by always being in control, but due to his instability he wasn't in control. He had intended for his attacker to land on a number of pikes. However, halfway through the picture changed to a series of bear traps. The two illusions battled for supremacy until the bear traps dropped on top of the spikes, setting off the traps and beheading the spikes, making both harmless.

The realization that his powers were out of control filled Gen with even more fear then before. The fact that the attacker was the girl they had captured didn't improve things.

" Tai! Kill that bitc... "

The rest of his sentence was cut off as a fist like a sledgehammer smashed into the back of his head, dropping him like a limp fish with a concussion. He wasn't moving, but he was still breathing. Tai glanced at the woman and nodded his head out of satisfaction for a job well done.

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:07 am

As Liz fell she would miss the meta-human apparently and instead landed in a fixture of lances and bears traps that had destroyed each other. Close call, luckily there wasn't even a need to have to retaliate, for Gen had been taken care of for her by his own accomplice.

"No I'm not alright. I've been lied to repeatedly, kidnapped, chained, nearly killed and all my stuff is missing. Oh, and I forgot to mention that none of this was even worth it because other than myself, you, and the butterfly here; everyone involved in this little matter is DEAD! I'm very very far from alright."

Liz's outburst was more fueld by the betrayal she felt from Mr. Ketsuki, not just over killing Nin because she didn't feel that bad for a rodent man that raped and killed anyone he deemed worthy of his talents. No, it wa more so that, plus the other things he had kept from her. By now Lizandra had figured out that he was no man at all, but some kind of deity or magical being. Scientifically this made no sense to her, but it was the onyl viable explination for how he knew her identity, was able to change his age, willing performed a ritual apparently multiple times, which destroyed his body each time. Had a whole race of people worshiping him, and was able to kill like he did with no fear of facing any persecution.

It's like a famous quote she heard once from her father. It was when they were searching for the rare spider that actually bestowed her with her abilites, she had told her dad that she didn't believe such a creature could exist and especially in this day and age if it's so ancient. To any scientist Liz's claim would've seemed logical. There was no concrete evidence that supported such a species of aracnid ever really existing other than a singular specimen uncovered weeks earlier and the legend behind it seemed like folklore. The specimen that had been uncovered just about a month before was like nothing hat had ever been seen, however, and couldn't just be a mutation or isolated case in his opinion. So, he replied to his daughter with one simple statement.

(Mind)
"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

And that's why he went on expiditions, to illiminate the rumors and superstitions and get down to the truth of the matter. Unafraid of what he might really find. In a way, this was her dad's approach to life and why she respected him so much.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:06 am

"No I'm not alright. I've been lied to repeatedly, kidnapped, chained, nearly killed and all my stuff is missing. Oh, and I forgot to mention that none of this was even worth it because other than myself, you, and the butterfly here; everyone involved in this little matter is DEAD! I'm very very far from alright."

Despite the seemingly random outbreak of emotion, Tai had been expecting it for a while. In fact, Senshuken had told him to expect it before Gen and Nin had returned to the base with the girl. He had also been told what to say to her in order to, if not calm her down, at least understand the situation. Of course, he would have to change some of the wording because the night hadn't gone the way that Senshuken had planned it too, but Tai felt that the whole truth would be good for the girl.

" Forgive me for asking, but how did he betray you? My people have respected and sort the wisdom of the Lwa's Bhelen and Senshuken for over two thousand years. Not once have either spirit betrayed their word or broken a promise to anyone who didn't break it first. If you are upset that he appeared to have betrayed you by slaying the rodent against your beliefs, don't be. He truly did take you into consideration before he acted. " Reaching into his back pocket, Tai removed something that had been a part of the original plan for that night. It was a small veil filled with blood.

"This veil contains a small sample of Gen's blood. The original plan had been to kill both Nin and Gen at the same time and be done with them, However, when he heard you had been captured, he put off the plan until he could ensure that you were safe. In fact, the plan remained the same right up to the point you expressed the desire not to kill either Nin or Gen for what they had done. At which point the plan changed."

"As to why he killed Nin, it is a well known fact that Senshuken and Bhelen before him knew nothing but contempt for Slavers, Rapists and Child Molesters at the best of times. The fact that Nin has preformed and was going to perform some more horrific acts that contained aspects of all three doomed him from the start, but the fact that he was going to do such things to you was the final nail in the coffin. Even then, he was still considering you and your views when he did it. According to legend, he once took the blood of a rapist off of the finger nails of his dead victim and began the Ritual of Revenge. Once every hour, he would take a long sharp needle and jam it somewhere in his body that wouldn't impair movement or kill him, but cause extreme pain. This lasted for five days, until the man came before the tribal elders and broke down, confessing what he did. Only then did Senshuken end his life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:29 pm

"I don't care why he killed him, the fact was that I said no one was dieing tonight. It's not his or anyone else's job in this Earth to decide who dies and who lives. Also, he forgot to tell me that he was some kind of all powerful being. Somethign that I probably should've known before going into this. As far as I'm concerned if Senshuken, Mr. Ketsuki or whoever he is isn't dead. Good. I'm glad he's still alive, but I never want to see him or 'it' again. Now can I trust that you wont kill this guy while I go look for my stuff or should I take him with me?"

There had been enough bloodshed here tonight. Liz of course didn't want to disrespect someone's culture, but as far as she was concerned unless you give and create life, you have no right to take it away. It was her own moral code on the matter and as stated before it was unchanging. She had forgiven Ketsuki for killing once, but this time there was no excuse. At least one of these killings committed could've been avoided and even if not Liz didn't become a superhero to take the easy way out. Taking someone's life was easy; stopping them without murdering the villain was what made heroes just that.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

"I don't care why he killed him, the fact was that I said no one was dieing tonight. It's not his or anyone else's job in this Earth to decide who dies and who lives. Also, he forgot to tell me that he was some kind of all powerful being. Somethign that I probably should've known before going into this. As far as I'm concerned if Senshuken, Mr. Ketsuki or whoever he is isn't dead. Good. I'm glad he's still alive, but I never want to see him or 'it' again. Now can I trust that you wont kill this guy while I go look for my stuff or should I take him with me?"

Giving a small sigh, Tai felt that he should at least defend his Lwa's honor at least one last time before the girl left. "And what would you have done if he told you that he was a Lwa? While his kind are shown respect and allowed to walk freely in my country, things are different for them in other parts of the world. So called 'Heros' hunt his kind down because they are unable to see past their own beliefs. They view the world in black and white, good and evil. Lwa are gray and in their eyes must be evil. He hides behind a mask to prevent those that would hunt him down and kill him from knowing who he is. Before you judge him, understand him. He has been on this planet for far longer then you or me ever will be and been trying to guide mankind into seeking knowledge for who knows how long. He has never tried to force it on us, working with us instead in order to help us achieve it for ourselves. After all he has done and is rumored to have been through, if he honestly believes that humanity is greater now then it was an hour ago because there is only less monster stalking the shadows then I trust his judgment. You can leave him with me. Senshuken said that I was to respect your wishes until you were done here at which point we would part ways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!    The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Brawl!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next