Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Vote_lcapSomething bigger something more boomy (open) Voting_barSomething bigger something more boomy (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Something bigger something more boomy (open) Vote_lcapSomething bigger something more boomy (open) Voting_barSomething bigger something more boomy (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Something bigger something more boomy (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Something bigger something more boomy (open) Empty
PostSubject: Something bigger something more boomy (open)   Something bigger something more boomy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:52 am

Miley picked up a pistol and aimed it pretending to shoot it. "what do you think little lady?" The gun store clerk asked her as she put the pistol back on the counter. "got anything bigger?" he then put a shotgun on the counter and she looked it over but then looked back up.

"anything bigger than that?" the man blinked eyeing her " little lady if we go anybigger I think the fire may just knock you down and or it'll be reaching your size limit due to you being so tiny." she narrowed her eyes at him "...."

he grew uneasy but then pulled out a bigger gun but it wasnt that much bigger. she crossed her arms. "how about something bigger that does a lot of damage that can go boom i think they were called RPLs or something." he blinked "you mean an rpg like a missle launcher?"

She smiled then "Yeah one of those that would be perfect!" "I'm sorry but I can not legally sell those to you...." "but you have them" "yes but i can't-" she placed her hand on the counter smoke rising from the wood under it as it started to burn. "I think you can or at least show them to me...."

she said staring him down the other costomers staring at her now from her making a scene but only one thought went on in her head.... 'I so gotta get zack a missle launcher those things sound so totally cool!'
Back to top Go down

Something bigger something more boomy (open)
Page 1 of 1