Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Voting_barThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Voting_barThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 pm

OT: I love this! Silent always making me actually think hard about my next moves. Makes everything so much more interesting for me.

Something that didn't happen too often just did. Malferus was caught off guard, surprised, or better yet somewhat outsmarted. This battle was getting ever more interesting. Malferus was trapped underneath the dumpster or so Zack thought he was. Malferus was crouched down so his head wouldn't have gotten hit. Malferus would hear the sound of metal bending. Malferus would now know that Zack also had the power to manipulate metal objects. More and more knowledge for Malferus to use. It was now time for Malferus to get out from under this dumpster that was slowly coming down on him. Soon Malferus would unleash the full potential of his force field abilities. The dumpster with Zack on it would fly off of the ground due to Malferus creating a full force field around him. The force field would also push JaK back away from the dumpster that Zack was on.

"It looks like both of us have been holding back somewhat. I think it is time that we all take off the gloves and stop holding back our true abilities. You've proven to be quite the match, but so you know I won't be going down so easily."

Malferus would say in the safeness of his force field. This momentary pause of battle gave Malferus time to think out a strategy for the two boys. His force field was more than enough to hold up against anything the two teen "heroes" might have had. Malferus now knew that his knives would be useless, his sword would be useless, and even physical attack would be useless. It would seem that Malferus would be playing a losing hand right now. All the odds were stacked against him. Malferus would get down onto the ground and fold his legs in a meditation position. He was sitting in the middle of his force field thinking of some sort of strategy for him to use against these two.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Ooc: I take that as a compliment. Thanks, you aren't to bad yourself.

Ic: Zack laughed maniacally as he was launched into the sky. Every time he thought the battle was over and he would be disappointed, it would continue. Zack pulled on the sewer system again, stopping his ascent and bringing him slamming into the top of the shield above Malferus, his knife flying to his hand. The dumpster crashed to the ground and was ripped apart by the impact, though the ruined sheets of metal quickly sucked themselves to the side if the shield. The moment the shield was dropped, Zack was prepared to attack from every direction he could, even giving Jak a slight tug, not enough to actually move him, just enough to give him a warning to brace himself for the moment Malferus' shield dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

As JaK approached the dumpster with his overly large mits raised for action he was suddenly knocked back by a gigantic force field. The dumpster on top of it being flung into the air as was Sage in it's wake. However, just as Zack recovered so would JaK by doing a back-flip in the air and landing on his feet while skidding across the pavement. Locking his gaze back upon the enemy a furious scowl crawled cross the teen's face before charging at the target again. Upon reaching the barrier JaK unleashed a barrage of punches on the energy construct. Each hit having no effect obviously other than fueling the boys aggression. A fact shown by how his teeth gritted with each hit and his eyes seemed leak with furious intent.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am

Malferus would look around him. He was clearly surrounded from all ends. The remaining pieces from the dumpster had him faced down at one end. JaK was on the opposite end, guarding it. Then above him on top of the force field was Zack. There was no where for Malferus to run. Malferus was pinned down. Malferus figured if this was his time to go down, then he was going to go down fighting. One thing though is that it didn't hurt to prolong the inevitable.

"It would seem that you may have pinned me down. I definitely didn't underestimate you two, it just seems that I have been bested. I always wondered how it would be to see death in the face. I say death because you two heroes made it obvious you're not giving jail time a chance now. Heroes heh you guys probably don't even consider yourselves heroes anymore. Well how could you be? You kill me and you're no better than me. You, right above me. You probably already know this fact. What about you JaK? How's it feel to kill, to get blood on your hands?"

Malferus would just talk on prolonging the upcoming fate that is ahead of him. There really wasn't much hope for anything now. Malferus knew when he was bested, when he was defeated. Every word he would speak and a thump could be heard coming from JaK. The only way that he either one was getting in was when Malferus allowed it. Not much time now stood between what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Zack cackled madly as he dropped to the ground, appearing relaxed. The dumpster dropped as Zack's grin widened. Zack may not have been able to get at Malferus, but Malferus was still armed. Closing his eyes, Zack reached out, being careful to only effect his target. With a sudden jerk, Zack's eyes flew open and Malferus was dragged towards him as Zack pulled on anything and everything metal the villain was holding. They were inches apart, face to face, the only thing between them, the only thing keeping Malferus alive, was his shield. "Ya don't have to worry about him buddy..." Zack's eyes glimmered at the prospect of killing once more. "You should be worried about how long you can last in there. If air can get in, we can smoke you out. And if the air can't get in, you won't last long. And of course there's always little ol' me." Zack's laughter echoed throughout the night as he released the villain and lifted Malferus' blade halfway from it's sheath before dropping it. The point was obvious: he could have impaled the villain on his own weapon. But he hadn't. That would have been too easy. Too boring. Zack was the cat here, and Malferus was his mouse. Zack wanted a little more fun before the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

JaK stopped pounding on the barrier as Malferus began to speak and took deep breaths. It had finally sunk in that hitting his energy construct was getting him no where. Listening to Malferus's words the boy's heart rate would seem to slow with each spoken syllable. The moment was finally here for Sage to make good on his promises. He knew this is what needed to be done to ensure the safety of others, he knew this was the right path, but for SOME REASON his heart seemed to sink and drop into an aching pool of despair at the thought of it. But, why!? This was the only answer the only way not to have his teammates dying left and right anymore. This man and everyone else like him needed to be executed to ensure peace. JaK said nothing as he contemplated this and instead Zack took the initiative to rib at their opponent on the other side of the forcefield. The words Malferus had spoken took a heavy toll on JaK Sage's mind as well.

"You kill me and you're no better than me. You, right above me. You probably already know this fact."

Could he be right? If Sage killed this man would that eventually lead to him becoming more of a blood thirsty killer than the bad guys themselves? Could he possibly end up like Zack over there who seemed to be reveling in the thought of impaling this villain? Glancing behind him JaK feasted his eyes upon the near lifless body of the teen Malferus had been chasing before they arrived. Just the site of that kid made JaK feel like he was doing the right thing, but the idea of doing worse than that to others in the name of jsutice...Well...That thought didn't comfort him at all. Maybe Batman was on to something here...Maybe, Sage just hadn't seen it this whole time. Fighting for justice wasn't just about fighting for the safety of others and fighting for those you care about. Fighting for justice was fighting for the idea of justice. The values and beliefs that came with it, one of those beliefs is that no force, entity, or any other thing in this universe has the right to decide when someone's life should end. Not even death itself...
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:33 pm

After the words of Zack, Malferus would just stay quiet. He could no longer protract what would happen next. Malferus had finally come to terms with the fact that he will die. No more cowering away in his force field. Malferus' heart would start to race as if he had just finished running. Sweat rolled down his forehead. Malferus would take a deep breath and then let it out. He looked at his right hand and it was slightly shaking. What was this feeling? Fear maybe? Ah yes, fear. Something Malferus had not felt ever since he was a kid and his parents had left this world. Malferus thoughts would soon go back to a time when he wasn't so bad. When he was just an innocent child. When Malferus actually thought about it, he didn't have any reason really to kill. It was just some sudden darkness that had over taken his heart when he read that book. That darkness had led him to this position that he was in now... facing death dead in the eyes.

"It's time."

Malferus would lowly mumble to himself as the force field slowly started to go down, starting from bottom to top. It would be only a couple of seconds for the shield to completely disappear, but those couple of seconds felt like an eternity. Malferus would just stand there. He did not reach for any weapons or even try an attempt at escape. He just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Ooc: Oi, warning, it's a little graphic. My apologies if anyone is offended and I will happily delete this post if that is the case.

Ic: Zack cackled in triumph as his outstretched hand flexed, and Malferus found himself pressed against a wall. A moment later, he saw something glinting in the night. He had just enough time to recognize the knives he had thrown at Zack before they pierced his wrists, pinning him to the brick. Zack placed his pistol on the back of his waist and twirled his knife as he walked forward, his eyes burning with a cruel delight. "Oh ho, buddy, you're not going to like what I'm going to do to you..." Zack reached his prey and his grin widened manically. "Do you know why I'm a monster? Do you know what they did to me?" Zack leaned in, his eyes wild. "Let me tell you a story, my story. We have plenty of time, the sun won't be up for a few hours. And of course, what story wouldn't be complete without a little visual aid?" Zack's knife flashed, and Malferus' shirt fell open, revealing bare skin beneath. Zack giggled as he lightly dragged the blade across the villain's chest, leaving a thin red line. "They took me you see..." Zack began, expertly slipping the blade beneath the skin of Malferus's side and sliding it up, leaving not a single mark on the muscle beneath. He continued speaking as he worked, his manic voice barely audible over his victim's screams. "They killed my parents. I was only nine and they killed my parents. The Bishop shot them both. The Bishop killed me too. I woke up in a room with two men standing over me. They promised me vengeance, they promised me life. What was I to do? I was nine, I didn't want to die. Had I known what they would do to me, what they would turn me into I would have told them to go screw themselves. Or eachother, I don't judge." Zack cackled at his joke before continuing. "I was awake when they did it you know. I was awake, just like you are now. But don't worry, you'll get off easier than me. You won't have the nightmares, the memories. You'll lose your sanity to the pain, we all did. But no one's going to bring you back once you're dead, I'll make sure of that. You'll never have to worry about losing friends, about controlling yourself." Zack finished and stepped back. Shaking his head as if coming out of a daze. He looked around. Behind him stood a horrified Jak, before him hung Malferus, still alive and skinned from the waist up, his voice long since given out, and he could only make a gurgling wheeze. Even his head had been flayed, his eyes wild and manic, his mouth twisted into an eternal grin. With the exception of the lack of skin and the shape of the face, Zack stared into a perfect reflection. "No..." He dropped his knife in horror. He had done it again. He had lost control, like an alcoholic unable to restrain himself after that first sip of whiskey. Zack dropped to his knees. "No..." This was why he avoided everyone. This was why he had been gone when his team was attacked. This was why he had failed to protect Evan, to protect Shadow, to protect Ben. This was why he had hidden while his friends died. If he couldn't stop himself from such acts of horror, how long before he was lost completely? How long before he never came back? It was getting harder every day, and the madness that once only plagued him in combat now haunted him every second of every day. It was like a dripping faucet, bit by bit wearing away at his willpower. How long before he was lost? How long before the person on the wall was Liev? Or Sage? Or, heaven forbid it, Jay? This was why Zack so desperately threw himself into combat, why he so ferverantly hunted down L.A.W.. "Do you see?" Zack's voice was soft, filled with shame and despair. "This is what they did to me... This is why I cannot sleep, why the screams echo whenever I close my eyes. Take a long look Sage. This is where you will end up if you follow me." Zack staggered to his feet, retrieving his knife. He stepped up to Malferus, who was too weak to struggle any more. "This... This is something no one should have to go through... And for that I am sorry. Know that you will one day be avenged fallen brother, for all of the pieces must go back I to the box. I know your pain, and I shall end your suffering." Zack drove his blade up through Malferus' chin, where it emerged through the top of his skull. Zack sagged to the ground his strength sapped. He looked at Sage, and for the first time there was a pleading look in his eyes. "Promise me Sage. Promise me you'll kill me if I fall. The one thing I fear more than anything is the madness. I'm afraid, so very afraid... I don't want to hurt my friends... If I turn on you or anybody, promise me you'll end it? And if I fall before L.A.W., promise me you'll take up my quest? If no one does, they'll just either bring me back and drag me too the room or make a whole new Knight. Please Sage, when the time comes, put this tortured soul to rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 pm

JaK would stare at Malfeus now as he lowered his shield, for a moment afterwards he looked into the man's eyes and it looked like he knew he had been defeated. Maybe they could get him to surrender afterall, maybe he'd be more useful to them alive. You know if Zack and JaK interrogated him maybe they could---Suddenly, JaK's thought pattern was cut off by objects being driven through his skin as Malferu's body was thrown into a wall by Zack. Afterwards JaK would watch in horror as Zack recited his story and began to cut through the man's chest. Sage wanted to tell him to stop, but isn't this what he had wanted? Half way through the story as Malferus began to scream horrificaly, JaK could take no more and spoke out.

"Come on Zack, that's enough just END IT Already!!"

But there was no use, Zack was in his own world. Sage forced to be a spectator in the skinning of this man's flesh. Sure he was a felon, a villain, and probably deserved this doing about as much himself in the past, but they were suppsoed to be heroes how could those who asked people to trust them act in such a way. As Zack finished his excersie he would suddenly realize what he had done, as if upset about it, but of course you couldn't tell for his grin was eternal. Then he finally ended the life of Malferus and even though the villian foresaw his demise coming there's no way he could've presumed it would be this horrific. Afterwards Zack would ask JaK in a sincere tone to end him should he ever lose control and go over the edge. Should he ever become the entity, the embodiment of what they were meant to fight against.

".....Zack, I've never murdered another human being before not even my own brother who took our parents life because he was jealous of me, and honestly I don't think I'll ever be that kind of person. Otherwise, I'd be no better than him, in fact I would be worse than him because he's generally a murderous bastard by nature. If I were to take up such a mantle it would've been because the job corrupted me....I feel bad for you my friend, what happened to you was worse a fate than death itelf, but I can promise you should you fall I will track down the people who did this to you and bring them to Justice. My kind of Justice. And if you ever turn agasint us I promise to defened agasint you until the last breath...No harm will come to those we care about."

JaK knew that Zack and he were probably the most experienced fighter's over all other Titans currently and in battle JaK would would most likely be defeated. Not because he was out classed or anything, but because Zack didn't have that thing telling him to hold back and pull his punches even though he'd love nothing more than to put a hole through his opponents head. In all honesty JaK pitted him for that, not having the abiltiy to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Zack sighed, an eerie gesture thanks to his grin. "I see... You know, I've searched and searched for someone who can best me... Tcha! We've come a long way, haven't we? Remember when we met. If I recall, I didn't like you very much..." Zack laughed. "With Mod gone, Liev is the second strongest in our team, and I've fought him before. He didn't last long. Granted, he wasn't making much use of his power, but I doubt it would have helped much. The Primarch could have done the job. But he's gone now too, he fell to the madness... He seemed so sane. I didn't even know he had any of it in him... My point is, if I fall, you're the only one I know who has a chance of stopping me... And the only way to ensure the horrors of L.A.W. never happen again is to burn it all. No scrap of evidence can remain or it will all start over... They have too many members of too high a rank to be stopped by prisons or justice. But you will realize that in time if it falls on you, eh? Anyways... Thank you. For everything. Though it's probably best we get going... If anyone asks, you weren't here. And you don't know where I was tonight. " Zack laughed mirthlessly as he stood. "People know I'm a monster, and you've a good reputation. I don't think anyone would be exactly happy to know you were a witness to this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

"By good rep. I think you mean as a good as it can get when it reaches it's lowest point, but ya I get you. You need a ride back or somewhere?"

JaK knew Zack could handle himself, but by the way he was going right now Sage was just worried he'd be sane enough to be ok on his own. As the boy spoke he would de-armor himself and looked to his speedbike.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Zack laughed again. "Be a little counter productive if people saw us together or heard your bike drive off as I stumble in covered in blood? No. You go... I... I'll stay here for a bit... He needs a proper burial. Then I'll get myself home." Zack shook his head and stared mournfully at Malferus' body, and began removing him from the wall. "I'll see you around..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 am

JaK didn't say another word and just nodded to Zack before turning and running to his hover-cycle. Not because he had nothing to say to his partner in crime anymore so to speak, but because nothing else need be said. They both understood the situation and what needed be done, both having personal and inner demons that they needed to fight through on their own. To all the Teen Titans currently, Zack and JaK might relate the most. JaK didn't know where he was going as he fled the scene, but he knew home was not an option...Then again, he never really had a true place that he could call...Home, anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2