Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Vote_lcapSilent Night - edited for resubmittal Voting_barSilent Night - edited for resubmittal Vote_rcap 
Moon
Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Vote_lcapSilent Night - edited for resubmittal Voting_barSilent Night - edited for resubmittal Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Silent Night - edited for resubmittal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Empty
PostSubject: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am

Real name - Zack Wylder

Code name - Silent Night

Alliance - Zack has no alliance. He fights whoever will fight him and lives for the thrill of combat. He will team up with others if he has to, but prefers to work alone. he will never team up with the United States military for any reason.

Age - Seventeen

Height - 5 feet seven inches

Hair color - dark brown

eye color - Hazel

Bio - Zack was selected by a top secret military project as a young boy. He was one of only a handful in the human population with a chance to survive the tests and procedures the military was performing on captured subjects. Nighthawk, at the time the military's top of the line model, was dispatched to "collect" the young Zack. Nighthawk brutally murdered both of Zack's parents in front of him, along with several random innocents in the street before impaling Zack. Zack woke up in a hospital, kept alive only by machines surrounding him. Officially, Zack Wylder is dead, his death certificate is on file and an empty coffin lies next to those of his parents. A high ranking military official, one who's name and face Zack cannot remember, offered Zack the chance for revenge. He told Zack that Nighthawk had been a rouge experiment who had escaped and needed to be hunted down. Zach agreed to become a test subject. His skin was removed, he was given extensive brain surgery, and he was coated in a flexible armor made from interlocking plates of an alloy created and jealously guarded by the United States Military testing programs. The alloy is immensely powerful, able to withstand physical attacks that would see lesser materials such as titanium shattered into scrap, however the alloy is curiously superconductive to heat, cold, and electricity, far more so than any other element. The armor was wired into his brain and nervous system, allowing it to move with his body as if he had been born with it. In addition, it exhibited magnetic qualities when placed under certain conditions. Whenever Zack concentrated hard enough, he could make his body attract or repel metal objects. In order to control Zack as a puppet, an A.I. was placed within his brain, though as it was incredibly expensive to activate, the government decided to cut costs by leaving all A.I. programs inactive until the subjects had survived the training that was to follow. His original skin, along with synthetically grown flesh, was then grafted back onto his body and sculpted by a team of plastic surgeons until he appeared as he had before the treatment. He was then sent into physical therapy to learn to walk and move with the added weight, after which he underwent intense training, becoming a master of hand to hand combat, specializing in redirecting opponent's attacks and turning them into devastating counter attacks. The intensive mental and physical traumas of these procedures shattered his mind, and he has become schizophrenic, often conversing with himself or his weapons, which he believes to be real people and often addresses them by name. In addition, the horrors forced upon him have permanently forced his mouth into an ear to ear, maniacal grin that never goes away, even when Zack is asleep or unconscious. While in training, Zack made a friend with a fellow test subject, one Daniel Craig, who had developed an intense paranoia after his surgeries. Daniel, believing someone was out to kill him, lined a leather jacket with Kevlar and strips of steel, creating a bulletproof jacket that appeared as any ordinary piece of clothing. when Daniel was called to have his A.I. activated,(the subjects are unaware of the A.I. and are simply called to "the room") he had a premonition of his own death, however knew it was unavoidable. Accepting his fate, he gave Zack his jacket, telling him to get out at all costs, to fight his way out if he had to. That was the last Zack ever saw of Daniel, and to this day he is rarely seen without his jacket, regardless as to the temperature outside. Several days later, Zack discovered that Nighthawk was working with the military, and always had been. Furious, he fought his way out of the facility and fled. Psychologically, Zack sees cowardice as the ultimate sin, the epitome of all that is disgusting and evil within a human. Therefore, he will go out of his way to kill a coward and hates himself for running from the facility instead of fighting to the end. As he is an escaped experiment who has a large quantity of the military's unique alloy, he is constantly hunted by his former instructors, who wish to use him as a weapon for their own gain. He excels in stealth tactics, taking delight in creeping up behind an unsuspecting enemy, combat knife in hand. Hence the nickname "Silent Night."

Appearance - Well built human male teenager. The metal under his skin isn't obvious, one has to look closely to see it. However, when he moves, most observers can tell there is something different about him as the metal plates shift. His hair is slicked back most of the time and he always has an eerily wide grin. When he speaks, he usually sounds like he's on the verge of hysteria.

Personality - In addition to being schizophrenic, he is somewhat psychotic, with a dark sense of humor. Rarely serious, he is friendly and darkly cheerful, often cracking jokes in the middle of a fight, usually at the expense of his current victim. He has a strong sense of honor and a fierce loyalty to the elite few who manage to earn his trust.

Preferred weapons/clothing - Silent Night doesn't care much for heroic costumes, preferring the comfort of jeans and a tee shirt. Regardless as to the rest of his outfit, his is rarely seen without his leather jacket, usually worn open. A gift from a friend within the military, the leather is lined with Kevlar and steel, furthering his resistance to damage. He always has a combat knife on him, paired with a Glock. both of these are magnetically attached to the back of his waist. His primary weapon, a battle scarred and heavily customized Famas, is stored on his back. His weapons are attached using his magnetic abilities and have been with him so long he does not need to concentrate to keep them in place. While the combat knife and pistol are hidden beneath the back of his jacket, his Famas is stored over his jacket, easily accessible and in plain view. Because he believes his weapons are alive, he has named each of them. His knife is called Amy and is considered female, while both the Glock and Famas are male and named Terry and William respectively.

Powers - Zack has no powers, his abilities come from his armor, and therefore can't be copied or shut off by power stealing/deactivating devices. His armor makes him nearly impossible to physically damage, though it has several downsides. However,
his skin still has full feeling, and so he is hurt by bullets, but the
pain only angers him. In addition, Zack can turn any part of his body into a magnet, the power of which varies depending on how much he concentrates, in addition he can reverse the polarity of his body and launch metals away. He is a master of most firearms and several close combat techniques, however his A.I. inhibits many of these which, in addition to his psychological issues, limit his combat abilities to his three weapons and the occasional scavenged blade as well as limiting his cqc to a jujitsu like style relying on turning his opponent's attacks against them. In addition, Zack, like all of the military's experiments, benefits from subroutines within his A.I. that give him an iron will, allowing him to remain conscious even after he should have passed out for any reason.

Weaknesses - While nearly impervious to physical damage, Zack's armor is superconductive to heat, cold, and electricity. So much that placing a lit cigarette to the tip of one finger will result in second degree burns as high as his elbow, and an ice cube applied in the same way is similarly effective. In addition, even a static shock to Zack can be as strong as a taser to a normal human. In addition, Zack's armor is incredibly heavy, and he weighs around a thousand pounds when fully armed and wearing his jacket, which weighs in at close to a hundred pounds. This means he cannot swim. He will sink like a stone on deep water, generating a slight fear of said deep water(as well as elevators) which he hides and hates himself for. Finally, Zack generally uses his guns to attack unless the circumstances require a less lethal approach, and therefore he carries three spare clips for each gun. Once he runs out, he can't use his guns until he resupplies.

Note: I still have the original app saved and if necessary can switch back to it. As I said in the pm, I'm doing this because of character development since I crated Zack.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh, right... I probably should have posted like this earlier so it would pop up... I didn't realize simply editing a post didn't count as a post in of it's self...
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 am

I'm not sure what you edited exactly, since I can't look at it with the original next to it. From what I understood of your character isn't this like almost the same with only a little editing in the bio? If that's the case you could consider it character development and that doesn't really need to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 am

Well, He's more resiliant to physical damage, and weaker against elemental attacks. Other than that, I basically redid his bio and reiterated his technical lack of powers. If you'd like I can post the original. Mainly, I did this so people who rp with me for the first time can see this.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:41 am

Still looks good. I'll move it back, unless you want more changed?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:35 am

Nah, this is it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night - edited for resubmittal   Silent Night - edited for resubmittal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night - edited for resubmittal
Page 1 of 1