Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Vote_lcapSilent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Voting_barSilent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Vote_lcapSilent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Voting_barSilent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 5:31 pm

A very odd crime spreed had been plaguing Jump City. One afternoon a bunch of actors at Jump City University were found comatose on stage, with pale faces and twisted smiles that ended in two small circles. It wasn't joker toxin, the tests would have spotted that a mile away. This was something different entirely. Hotwire decided he would investigate. It turns out whoever had done this was using a new experimental makeup compound combined with a neurodermic toxin called Herium-5. A supply of Herium-5 had been stolen a week before from a refinery near the docks. All the dockworkers, like the actors, were found in the same catatonic state. Things were quiet for a month.

Then the culprit struck again. The Holwitz Library had been robbed, all the night security left in the same state as the actors from Jump University. A number of books had been stolen from it's secure storage, and the police were low on clue. Whoever this was had been very careful in not only leaving no fingerprints, but no talking witnesses.

Hotwire had been following the case for a couple weeks, and had even worked out a couple pet theories. There were some elements that weren't fitting, but he think he had it. One of the victims in the JCU case was a part of a theater historical society, and carried the key to their clubhouse, which contained a number of antique theater props and costumes. On his own investigation, he checked with the society. Apparently a few of their mime outfits had gone missing a couple days after the JCU incident.

Things began to fall into place. One of the books stolen from the Holwitz Library was a tome on old Mime Practices. Exact information about the book was hard to dig up, but apparently it belonged to some self styled parlor magician in the 19th century and was donated to the library by his family after the guys untimely death.

And while the Herium 5 theft didn't seem to fit this "Mime" theme, it was crucial for creating the special makeup used on the victims of the attacks. Hotwire had finally pieced it together. So tonight, him and the titans stood outside the Jump City Museum of Art.

"This is it." Hotwire said pulling up a picture of a painting, in which a bunch of mime's were preforming. "If my hunch is right, our crook should be striking tonight. The Monoir Mime Portrait, part of a french collection on loan from an Art Museum in Crater Cove. The paintings go back tommorow, so this is our thieve's last shot before the Rocell group airlifts them out by helicopter tomorrow morning." 
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Harmon had been doing a lot of investigating on these events where someone would steal something and leave behind a similar trail, a creepy smile. Of course everyone jumped to the conclusion of the joker product, but closer tests reveal it was something different. Harmon had finally collected the Titans that were available and explained that this would be the last chance this person had to steal the paintings, so this was their best shot. Ella listened intently, trying to process everything he was explaining along with understanding what she should do. This is the first team mission they were doing since the HIVE and Titans battle, they needed this win to show the world they were back in action, ready to protect Jump City once again.
Staying slightly behind Hotwire, Ella would stretch her arms. She had a feeling that her wind manipulation would come in handy since this crook seemed to have a thing for gas, so she had to be prepared. "What do you want me to do Hotwire? Say the word and I'm on it." Tempest told him, ready to jump in, She was really anxious at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Recently in Jump City, a group of murders had been done using some kind of strange chemical that no one knew about. Harmon had been investigating it for a while. Eventually, he figured out that the people would be robbing the Jump City Museum of Art. So now, they stood outside the museum where a painting of a mime was being exhibited for the last time. So this would be the best time to catch them in the act. Meta stood with the others, just waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Hotwire handed Ella and Fenrir small handheld devices. "I need you two to get up to the roof, and keep an eye on things through the skylights. There's a silent alarm up there to deter thieves, so it's unlikely our crook will be getting in that way. This device should render you invisible to the sensors." He said before turning to Metamorphi and handing him a similar device.

"Here's one for you as well. My powers on their own should shield me from the alarm system." He said pulling up a map and pointing to a spot on it that looked like a display. "This display right here will be home to a new mystery sculpture in about a month. Right now it's empty. Meta, I need you to get on that display and turn into marble. That should give you a nice vantage of the Monoir Portrait."

Then Hotwire pointed at himself. "And as for me, I'll be sneaking around, tapping into the security camera's to try and spot our crook before they reach the painting. Metamorphi and I will go in together. I can trip up the backdoor lock for a few seconds so we can get in." He finished.

"The faster we work, the better our chances. If we're all clear. Let's move." He said lightly sprinting towards the back door, figuring Metamorphi would be right behind, before swiping his hand over the keycard reader. It's nice when you're an walking all access pass. He opened the door and walked in, closing it a few seconds later as the lock reengaged.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Fenrir got there a little later than the rest, but tried his best to remain informed. He'd been unlucky enough to run into some trouble right at the end of his patrol that did well to delay him. At least the jerks were behind bars now, that was a plus.
He got there just in time to hear the game plan and grab the device from Hotwire. He figured his enhanced senses would help him out for this one. Him and Ella were pretty much lookouts for now, it seemed.

"Alright. So then we keep a watch out on the other entrances. Easy enough." He said with a cocky grin. There was no way these criminals had a chance. With this many heroes on guard, and Hotwire coming up with the tactics... Fen doubted any number of criminals would be able to get through here.

After Hotwire finished assignments, Fen was tempted to put his hand in the center of the circle for a familiar football style 'BREAK!' but the redhead was sprinting off, so the chance was missed.
"Alright then, Love. Race ya to the roof?" He offered with a wink. He didn't have the advantage here. Ella could fly. If she did that, though, she would be in the suit. So... win win, really.

Fen found the fire escape and did a vertical jump to hang onto it, taking the lame route of stairs. He had his backpack on too, just in case he needed to transform there was a spare set of clothes in there. He'd be on the roof in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Hotwire quickly explained the plan to all of them, giving them all similar devices so they wouldn't be detected by the alarm system. On top of that Meta was going in and disguising himself as a statue to get a good vantage point on the painting while Hotwire looked through all of the security cameras to make sure the Titans were informed. Making sure there were no questions, Hotwire broke up the team and made everyone go their separate ways, Fen taking off with Ella following behind. Fen ran for the fire escape while Ella reluctantly chose to fly, her body changing as the light flashed and she was suddenly in that signature suit.
After a few moments of getting set up, Fen was on top of the roof next to her. Ella stationed herself next to the skylight and took out her Titan communicator, waiting for something to happen, she currently didn't see anything so that was good. "Alright, we're in position." She told them all over the communicator, looking down at the musuem.

"This painting must really be expensive if they're putting this much effort into stealing it." Ella whispered to Fen, making more of a comment rather then giving away useful information.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Hotwire started giving out orders to his fellow Titans, making Tempest and Wolf watch from the skylight. He then told Meta to wait on a display, pretending to be a sculpture. Meta nodded. Meta had been wearing a clingy bodysuit for this purpose, so that even if you looked closely it would not be obvious that he was wearing clothes once he used his powers to blend. It would look a little weird for a statue to have casual clothes.

They then went on the move, Meta staying behind Hotwire at a brisk pace. Once they entered the museum, Meta would go to position and use his powers to turn both himself and the bodysuit to marble. He would then wait for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Hotwire peered around a corner. It seemed to be a good vantage point. All there was to do was wait. And that they would do, for about an hour. If the thief didn't show up, they would just stay the night at the museum until the morning guard shift showed up at dawn.

Fortunately it didn't come to that as at half past nine a slight creaking could be heard from an upper floor. Quickly switching the camera's to that area, he saw a dark figure dart from a room. Thinking back to the museum layout, there was a recreation of an old gothic home in that area. But no window to the outside. So how did they-

No time to worry about that now, they would probably be coming down those stairs across the way from them.

Or down the imaginary stairs in midair. That works too.

Indeed, the figure appeared to be walking rather convincingly down a flight of stairs that was not there. Straight from the second floor balcony to the first floor. Then the figure stepped into the moonlight.

Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Mime_girl_by_papayashocka-d5bg46s

"Oh you've got to be kidding me."

She appeared to be about the rest of the titans age. She walked without a care over to the painting and made a motion like the was opening a big sack. Well she wasn't going to get any further than that. He pressed a button on his communicator signalling for the team to move in.

"Sorry Miss. You won't be taking that painting. Now we can fight... or you can come quietly." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)   Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent but Deadly (Titans then Open)
Page 1 of 1