Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Vote_lcapConfrontation (open to Silent Night) Voting_barConfrontation (open to Silent Night) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Vote_lcapConfrontation (open to Silent Night) Voting_barConfrontation (open to Silent Night) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Confrontation (open to Silent Night)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Setting: titans tower
time: after "Jay is back", the following morning.
Situation: Jay is gonna talk to Zack about what happened at there little "welcome back party" involving a certain bottle that Zack had chosen specifically for the event.

Jay stretched and yawned. She shifted groggily in her hammock. She was about to go back to sleep when she remembered what had happened the previous night.
She had kissed Zack. In a game of spin the bottle, she had ended up kissing Zack. She buried her head in one of her pillows and groaned. She didn't so much mind who it had been as to that she had found out she liked him.

*Get over it, he's your team leader and friend, nothing more* she grumbled to herself as she finally decided she couldn't hide in her room forever. She dragged herself from her hammock and got dressed in some unwrinkled clothes.
By the time she got out of her room it was nearly noon. She yawned as she walked through the living room. She looked at the coffee table to see the bottle still sitting there. Jay sighed and picked up the bottle by the top, about to throw it out, when she noticed something.
"That cheater..." she growled.
She now held the bottle tightly in her hand and walked straight back to Zack's room.
She pounded on the door a couple times, "Hey Zack, get your butt out here!" She waited for an answer and began to tap the bottle against her leg impatiently.
She knocked on the door again, hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Zack lay in his bed for the first time in months. The previous night had been a bit of a blur after he had wandered off. So many questions had plagued him, more than he had ever had to deal with before: Why had he gone through with his impulse? It was likely to lead to problems. But why? Jay was a friend, right? No... She was more than that, wasn't she? She had to be. Zack considered Liev a friend, and Liev never made Zack feel the way he felt around her... No, Liev usually made Zack rather irritated. But why did he feel so different around Jay? What emotion was he even feeling? He had been taken by L.A.W. too early to have received "the talk" from his dad, and no one in L.A.W. had bothered to tell their latest weapon about girls, so he honestly had no idea why he had kissed her, only that the moment he did so he realized he had wanted to from the moment she showed up in the tower. A loud pounding at the door caused Zack's eyes to jolt open. He sat up. Why was he in his room? He looked down, surprised to see he was literally wearing only his jacket and his boxers. He didn't remember coming to his room, let alone getting undressed. In fact, he didn't remember anything from the previous night. Except the kiss. He couldn't forget that, and he never would. The knocking resumed, and Zack rose, taking a step towards the door before realizing that pants might be a good idea. Looking around, he found them draped over the chair in front of his desk. As he pulled the ragged jeans on, he glanced in the mirror. His grin twitched at the sight of a relatively fresh gash in his chest: easily an inch wide in it's center and stretching from just below his throat to his opposite hip, the gleaming silver of his armor visible beneath it. Maybe he should take it slower? Sooner or later he was bound to run into something that could kill him and then who would stop L.A.W.? He buttoned his jeans and looked at himself again. What a strange thought. It was his goal to die in combat, was it not? To end the screams and horrors of his past in a blaze of glory? Why did he suddenly care if he died? He shook his head and walked to the door, opening it a crack. He didn't want Jay to see his most recent combat damage. He wasn't sure why, but he just didn't. So he opened the door just enough to peek out while keeping the gash hidden from view. "Yes? Did you sleep well?" For the first time since he had come to the tower there were no dark circles under his eyes.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Jay didn't actually expect him to appear nor did she have a prepared speech to give him. "Fine, but then I woke up and found the bottle we were using last night and realized" She shoved the bottle in his face pointing at the top, "YOU CHEATED!" She really hadn't minded the kiss thing, but now to know it had been preplanned she was a bit miffed about it.
"Seriously, I wouldn't want to kiss Leiv either, but you made it point to me!" she took a deep breathe, not sure what she was getting at. There was a pause and then Jay realized what it was she was trying to ask.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Zack's grin twitched. "Tch... Figured that one out did you?" He muttered to himself as he looked up and down the hall. "To be honest, I don't know myself. I was about to shut down the whole spin the bottle idea when the thought occured to me... I... I don't know how to describe it but..." Zack looked up and down the hall again before sighing and turning around, glancing over his shoulder. "Maybe we should continue this in private? I'd rather not discuss this in front of anyone else, but there's something I have to tell you, just... just let me figure out how..." Zack took a few steps into his room before sitting down in his desk chair. "Close the door behind you, if you don't mind. It's somewhat pointless to have a private conversation and leave the door open."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Jay cocked her eyebrow in confusion but followed in anyway. She shut the door behind herself and leaned on it.
"Well wha- uh, what did you do this time?" Jay asked as she pointed at the large gash on Zack's chest. Jay really wasn't to keen about blood but she wouldn't freak out about it. "Seriously, if you get to banged up then who will be the leader around here?" She was half joking, but half not. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Zack looked down, remembering the wound first, then the fact that he hadn't wanted her to see. "Aha... That's nothing. It's not important." He shifted uncomfortably. "Listen. I honestly don't know how to put this, so it may be somewhat blunt. I don't know how to describe it or why it happens but I feel... Differenty around you. I don't know how else to describe it. But I can't breathe right, everything I try to say doesn't come out right, I don't understand it and for a while it bothered me. Then, last night... With the bottle... As I said, I was about to shoot the idea down when it occured to me, why not? I had seen people kiss before and I didn't get it, but supposedly it was important. Or something. Then I thought about what would happen if I ended up kissing Liev or Mod..." Zack shuddered. "I don't know why, but I didn't like that idea very much. Then I thought about kissing you... And for some reason, it made the risk of getting stuck with the other two worth it. Then I remembered we still had a few of those metal capped sodas in the pantry and it occured to me that I could avoid the risk altogether. I undersrtand if you don't want to be around me, I wouldn't want to be around me, but I... I enjoy being around you. I don't know what it was, but something about that kiss felt... Right. I"m sorry if I offended you, and I hope you can forgive me but even if you can't... I think... as long as you're here... as long as you're safe I'm alright with that." Zack sighed, glad to finally get everything out.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Jay bit her lip, "well, uh... either your going more insane, or well, I'm not totally sure." Jay walked over and sat on his bed and pulled her wings around her.
"Well this is a little odd. So if I'm right, you- you have a crush on me?" Jay shook her head, "yeah, this is a little odd..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Zack looked taken aback. He had never heard of the term "crush" before, and mistook it for something else. For a moment he just stared at her, his head tilted to one side. When he spoke, he sounded unsure, and mildly confused. "Odd? Of... Of course it's odd! It would be very odd for me to want to crush a teammate. I don't want to crush you! I like you! You're one of the best people I've ever met!" He looked away, his voice trailing off. "I would never... I could never..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 am

Jay looked at Zack for a couple of seconds, wondering if he was joking or serious,"Uh, a 'crush' is when you like some one, and usually it ends up that you want to go out with them, like on a date." Jay wasn't sure if that was the best description, but right now it was all she could come up with.
"Well," Jay pulled at a loose feather as she thought, *what am I supposed to do now?*
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 pm

"A date? Isn't that a fruit? But the first part is true... Huh." Zack was momentarily lost in thought. "I'm guessing if a crush isn't the same as crushing, then you don't mean a fruit. Unless you do. That would be somewhat more confusing." He shook his head, realizing he was going on about nothing again and decided it was best to shut his mouth. "Well," Zack watched Jay messing with her feathers. "Well?" he repeated. "To be honest I really have no idea what happens next, but I know dates are nice, so whatever the one that isn't a fruit is, maybe it would be nice too? Could you tell me what it is? And if it is nice, could... Could we share one?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Jay looked at Zack confused, "ok, two things. One, there's a fruit called a date? And second, you really haven't heard the whole dating, girlfriend-boyfriend thing, have you?" She sighed, starting to wonder if she should have brought a dictionary instead of the bottle... which would have also been weird, *He Zack, I brought this dictionary just for the heck of it to show you multiple definitions of multiple words* Yeah, that would have gone over so well.
"Ok, lets see if I can get this right here..." Jay paused and stared up at the ceiling, as if it would suddenly tell her what to say. She cocked her head and frowned as she saw three small holes in Zack's ceiling. Jay turned her head this way and that, trying to see what was up with them. "Uh... what happened to the ceiling?" Jay twisted her head again to try to see if there was any pattern or anything to them, like how she liked to draw on her walls. But it just looked like three tiny holes.
"Any way, as I was saying before my short term attention span kicked in..." She looked back up at the ceiling again, "Uh, Dating is.. uh.... huh- never really thought of how to explain it. When a girl and a guy like each other, its called a crush. When they start hanging out together a lot and going to places together that's dating. Usually its just the two of them, I guess its ok to bring friends along, but then again, I've never dated so I wouldn't totally know." Jay gave Zack a half smile and then turned her attention back to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Zack's grin twitched when Jay noticed the ceiling. "Ah... There's" He looked away, fiddling with his hands. "There's a reason I don't like to sleep... You know what they did to me. I'd like to leave it at that..." Zack stared off in to space for a moment. Snapping out of his daze, Zack seemed to perk up. "So it's spending time alone together? Kind of like this?" He paused. "Well I like this... Though my room is a little depressing. We should go someplace nice. Like the beach! Though we're on our own island... We see a lot of the beach. We could go to the park! That might be nice." He paused again. "Though you know what? The setting doesn't matter to me. Only the company. That is..." He looked into Jay's eyes. "If the beautiful company wants to join a madman like me..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:44 am

Jay tore he attention from the ceiling, trying to hid the blush that was attempting to cover her cheeks, *uh, beautiful? Not sure about that.* Jay thought but figured she would get a back-of-the-head smack if she said so out loud.
"Well I hang out with you any way, don't see why you would suddenly think I wouldn't want to." Jay stated, she wasn't really sure what to say at this point. She never imagined something like this would have happened. "Besides, you make more sense then a lot of people. well, when your not blowing up the ceiling..." She couldn't help but tease.
"As for where to go... I don't know. Your right about the fact that we kinda live on our own island so the beach would kinda be boring." She thought about it a little. "well, huh." she wasn't sure what to say right now, this was a little strange for her, but the idea was starting to get through her head that she had just suggested dating Zack, Mr. Magnet, the giant paperweight... yeah, this was odd...
"Well, I'm open to just about any suggestions as to where to go. Movie theater, park, more then likely we should avoid food places since your a bottomless pit."

(ooc: sorry if this looks rushed or something, It's like 11:30 here and I needs to go cuddle a neglected pillow...)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Zack thought for a moment. "You know, I never really got the point of going to a movie theatre with friends. You're crammed in a dark room along with a bunch of people you don't know. And if you try to talk or interact with eahother in any way everyone gets mad at you. Home movies are much better, if we could come up with a way to get the tower to ourselves. Or we could just bring a tv up here. I rather like the idea of the park..." He paused, looking around. "What are you doing tomorrow?" He focused back on Jay. "And do you prefer the park or a movie?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:52 pm

OOC: Whoops, forgot this was here.... should we continue or drop it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (open to Silent Night)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next