Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Vote_lcapThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Voting_barThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Vote_lcapThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Voting_barThe End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Empty
PostSubject: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:17 am

It was nighttime in Jump City. It had to be at least 1 A.M. right now. The moon was full or near full and the stars were shining bright. The sky was clear of clouds and the breeze was a nice cool one. Most people at this time were in bed, resting, but not everyone. You can hear an occasional car drive by, the crickets chirping, and then silence. In this moment of silence you could hear the panting of someone. On top of the panting, you could hear footsteps running, and his long scarf flailing in the air. A quick look at the gap between two apartment buildings and you would see a shadow jump from one building's rooftop to the other. Then a larger shadowy figure would follow close behind. An overview of the rooftops and you could see the two figures running across rooftops, performing great acrobatic type maneuvers. The seconds shadowy figure was catching up to the figure in front very quickly. One mistake by the figure ahead and he would be caught by the second one. Must have been that person's unlucky day. One little misstep was all that was needed for the second person to catch up. The first person tried to dive hands first to the other building, but the second one had jumped above the other person with a front flip and landed on the kid's back. They both started to go straight down the alley, going straight for the ground. The moonlight gleamed on the man's face, who stomped down on the kid, to be none other than Malferus. The kid the got stomped on made a quick needed recovery in the air before hitting the ground and landed on the ground. The kid got ready to fight. Malferus landed right across from him.

Spoiler:

"Wh-Who are you? *pant* *pant*"

"Oh boy... sadly we won't have time for any introductions. Maybe if you live past tonight you will find out."

Behind the piece of Malferus' cape that was covering his mouth you would see a wide grin on his face. It would seem that Malferus had perceived that they would end up in this alley by the end of his chase because leaning against the wall was his Odachi. Malferus reached out to the handle with his right hand and slowly started to pull his blade from the sheath. The kid across from him quickly pulled out his katana and got into a battle stance. The kid's eyes would widen though as Malferus' blade continued to come out of the sheath, almost as if it would endlessly come out. Compared to the kid's standard three foot katana, the Odachi was a monster. The kid shook off the quick intimidation of the blade and ran at Malferus with a battle cry. He would jump with one foot planting on the wall next to him, using it to give him more force to go and slash at Malferus. The kid must have figured that Malferus would not have the speed to maneuver his blade quick enough to block the strike, but he was sadly mistaking. Malferus raised his blade and parried the strike like nothing. The kid was stunned and it gave Malferus the chance to back-fist the kid in the face. This sent the kid flying back, away from Malferus. The kid was able to land on his feet and wiped his face of the slight blood that trickled from his mouth.

"Was that move suppose to impress me or was it all theatrics? If this is all you have to offer than this will be a very quick fight."

"Don't worry, we're just getting started here."

The boy would say to Malferus, but you could hear his confidence slowly slipping away from him. Malferus would easily notice this, but not mention it yet. This time it was Malferus' turn to test out what skills this boy truly possessed. Malferus would reach to his back and his hand would quickly come back and in one fluid motion throw two throwing knives at the boy. Malferus would then sprint right behind them, following them as they went straight at the boy. The kid blocked both of the knives that were aimed on him. Next was Malferus' deadly strike that was coming down on him. The boy knew that he would not be able to block this strike and instead dove out of the way. Malferus' strike hit the ground, cracking it. The boy would think that his blade would get stuck to the ground and Malferus would be more occupied with trying to get it out of the ground, but he was wrong again. The kid went for a spinning back kick at Malferus' face, but Malferus caught the kid by his ankle, stopping the kick. Malferus would go and swing the kid into the wall that was on the other side from where he was standing. The dust came off the bricks as the boys body connected with the wall. Then Malferus, who was still holding on to the kid's ankle swung him back into the other wall causing that one to shed dust also. Malferus let go of the kid's ankle and the kid dropped to the ground. Malferus would look down on the kid, who was now struggling to get up.

"Are you going to keep coming up kid? You can see that there is no point in fighting anymore. All you heroes with the never give up attitude... show me something!!!"

Malferus would yell at the kid, who was up to one knee. Malferus would cock his foot back and soccer kick the kid right on the chin. This sent the kid flying in an arc motion, easily flying out of the alleyway and into the street. The boy landed on his stomach and you could hear him give out a loud grunt. The kid would spit out out blood from his mouth and started to get up again. His whole body was shaking from the pain he had to be feeling. Malferus would walk out of the alleyway and stood at the sidewalk as he watched the kid struggle up to his feet in the middle of the street. The boy had blood coming from his nose and mouth that fell to the ground and streamed down his face. Malferus had his sword dragging across the ground so that it made that eerie screeching noise. The kid looked up, his vision was slightly blurred right now. Malferus picked his sword and swung it at the kid in a downward horizontal strike. The boy tried to block it, but the force was too great for him to grip onto his sword. The strike went right across the kid's chest, leaving a nice cut across the kid's chest. The kid fell back, hitting the ground with a thump. he wasn't dead... yet. Malferus walked to the kid's body and picked him up by his hair. Malferus brought the kid right up to eye level.

"Enjoy your final moments while you're still breathing. Don't worry, the end is almost near for you."

Malferus would put his sword into the ground. He would use his now free hand to reach down and grab a fairly large combat knife from a strap on his thigh. He showed it to the boy and made it gleam in the night light. He would then get ready to go and gut this teen hero. Malferus' eyes showed no remorse for what he was about to do. That was because this wouldn't be the first person he has killed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 am

"I couldn't have said it better myself..."

From down the alleyway the exit was blocked off by JaK Sage's speedbike, the boy himself and his accomplice Zack Wylder staring down at the two. JaK wore a serious expression as he tried to convince himself in his mind that what he was about to do was an absolute necessity and not an act of vengeance. Meanwhile, the hunted pre-teen hero must've been happy to see them or rather relived. If he did recognize either of the two, he would probably know they were of the Teen Titans. JaK himself probably standing out due to how he was never camera shy in most of his battles and had all out brawls with villains in broad day light in front of news crews. If that didn't make it obvious enough, then the communicator hooked to JaK's belt would surely give it away. In any case, JaK and Zack were not in the mood for the usual just stopping the fight and saving the day routine, no, they weren't here to halt the murder of this young boy rather than changing the intended culprit of death's dealing blow to one more suitable of it's embrace. Tonight, there would be no jails, no promises of revenge against the Titans for foiling evil schemes, and taking vengeance on the lives of either JaK or Zack. No, tonight someone in this alley was going to die...Heck, more than one person might be visiting Necatti tonight in the afterlife. After the conversation he just had with JaK and Zack; seeing the two of them would probably almost bring great joy to the reaper's emotionless soul. However, neither of the two boys planned to be the ones drawing their last breaths when it was all said and done.

"You want to see something? Well take a good look at the two of us, because our faces are going to be the last thing you EVER see."

Whether it be from a bullet or a blade from one of Zack's "family" or a fist through the heart and a snap to the neck from Sage. Malferus was going to die this evening and although JaK had never killed a person or really even an animal before in his life; unlike his more estranged partner, he was sure that this was the path that needed to be taken to ensure that the poor boy on the ground right now would remain safe. That this scum wouldn't just escape prison after they captured him and finish the job he started when they weren't around or worse, come after one of their own teammates after he was finished. No, this had to end now, it was time to relinquish the role of hero and become something else entirely...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:03 am

Zack cackled as he stepped off of the bike, causing it to groan seemingly in relief. Looking at Malferus' sword, Zack's grin widened as he tilted his head to one side, his teeth and eyes seeming to shine with malicious cruelty in the dim light afforded by the fading streetlights. "My my, what a fancy sword you've got'cha self buddy. A bit big if you ask me. Seems like someone is overcompensating. Silly murderer, don't you know? It ain't the size of your blade, it's how ya kill with it." With that, Zack's combat knife flipped over his arm, balancing on it's tip on the end of his finger, the weight of the blade causing it to bite into his skin, and a brilliant red line ran slowly down his hand. Unlike Jak, Zack hadn't always been a hero. In face, he still didn't consider himself a hero, it was the Titans under his command and the people of the city who had named him a hero. Zack had killed before, and rather enjoyed it. In fact, it was his favorite method of problem solving. Thanks to his leader keeping him on a short leash when he had first joined the Titans, and to having to set an example for his team when he was promoted to leader, he hadn't been able to kill in a while. And he longed to do so again.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Malferus stopped in mid-strike. He looked behind him to see to boys to say the least come from the alleyway on a speedbike. Malferus would grin as he would toss the young hero he had in his hand to the side. Malferus would turn to face the two teen heroes. Malferus would first set eyes on the pale teen, JaK. He knew this hero quite well because of all of his appearances on the news. He had had the chance to study a lot about Sage because of this. Now for the other person he was with. Malferus does not recall ever seeing this teen hero before. Something about him was off. He didn't look like a typical hero. Actually he didn't look like a hero at all. Heroes had that sort of innocence in them, the innocence of murder. This one though, he didn't have it. It was not present in him. This one teen was much different than JaK was. He has experienced what it feels like to take a life. This definitely caught Malferus' attention.

"Bold words from you Sage. I would enjoy to see you back them up. As for your friend there, I would like to know who my second opponent is."

Malferus would say as he started to talk to them. In a way he was buying himself time so that he could think up some kind of strategy. Malferus knew what he would do to face JaK, but his friend well Malferus could only speculate at this moment. Malferus gave a quick glance at the boy he had tossed aside earlier. He was unconscious now, hanging onto life still. Maybe Malferus could use that boy as bait or as a distraction of some sort. There were many possibilities for the way this would end. It could very well be the end for two Titans today or what's to stop fate from taking Malferus? Malferus was prepared no matter which outcome came. All he knew is that he would fight to the very last breath if he must.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Zack cackled again, his eternal grin widening as he stepped closer, the madness he constantly battled welling to the surface in an explosion of hysteria. "Who am I? I am no one, I am everyone. I am dead, I am alive. I am a corpse maker, I am life saver." Insane laughter bubbled to the surface as Zack began to spin the knife in his hand, his eye and grin twitching as he fought to control himself. His madness had been getting worse of late, and he had become even more antisocial than usual, fearing being overwhelmed entirely and causing harm to his companions. Zack hadn't told anyone, and how could he? He was a monster, and he knew it. He knew it was only a metter of time before the madness overwhelmed him and he would be lost in a sea of blood. It was why he fought lethally so often, why he hungered for a fight. He was searching, searching for someone who could match him, who could kill him and take up his mission if he fell before he completed it. "I can feel it, you know... I can feel it overtaking me. It is a good pain. Do you hear them, little man? Do you hear the voices? Have they chosen you? Did you see the door? The door at the end of the hall? No one comes out, you know. No one save the blood stained orderlies that is..." More laughter, low and sinister. Zack's hawklike eyes narrowed as he sized up his opponent. From the looks of it, physical attacks were going to be the main issue here, and if that was the case the battle was already over. "You want to know who I am? I am a paradox. A murderer given a city to protect. I am Jak's counterpart, at least I was in the old days. Well, the new old days that is. The old old days we were simmilar, but quite differant." Zack was cirfcling slowly around, where he hoped to stand between his opponent and the hapless hero on the ground. "I am a Titan, though I stand apart. I'm somewhat... Unorthadox as a leader and preffer to work alone. Besides, my team mates don't like it when I kill, as it always makes a mess." Zack adopted a defensive stance as he stopped between his opponent and the kid, his combat knife held in a reverse grip. "Well? Do you think you can kill me, monster? Let's hope you do! We're all rooting for you! Come on and kill me monster!" Zack's laughter echoed across the empty street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm

"Yup, Zack's lost his mind again."

JaK would say to himself as he heard his P.I.C. ramble on about who he was to the villain. In all honesty, JaK usually wouldn't listen to Zack's psychotic rants, but lately he had a change of mood which caused him to be more perceptive as well as understanding. On some level, he could comprehend what the boy was saying and even to some odd degree related or at least agreed. In the past JaK tried to make sense of Zack by saying it was just that chip in his brain going haywire, but now he realized that this kid might be one of the most sane people he knows. He out of every hero seemed to be the only one who now understood what he did. Trying to set an example is a good thing and all, but if you're setting the wrong example just for the sake of pleasing a bestowed image, well, that in itself is insanity. Defeating the entire purpose of setting said example in the first place.

In translation, pretending to be heroes by letting villains escape instead of doing to what needed to be done was in itself setting a "bad" example purposefully. Basically, you're telling people by letting the evil in this world continue to run rapid you are in fact doing the right thing. The whole speech clicked in JaK's head now, Zack was a Titan, a hero, but he stood apart from the rest. He had urges to kill, but the urges were rather a fixation or longing to break the ridiculous cycle of cops and robbers. Maybe Sage understood all this, because he too stood apart now.

"Well, you know who who I am and now you know who he is; and quite frankly, I could care less who you are seeing as you're not going to be around much longer anyway."

It looked like the teen was going to say more, but instead he quickly charged forward. Stupid hero monologues was the excact thing he was talking about, the excact thing that got people, good people killed. This was a fight to the death, and in a fight for your life, nothing was underhanded or wrong. A fact JaK was well aware of as he ran towards the foe completely unarmored. The movements were quick and fast, as he neared Malferus JaK would lunge forward into a hand stand; which he then transitioned into a front dropkick. The momentum still carrying him towards the foe as his entire body became encased in cement from when his hands had made contact with the floor. Now, would his surprise attack work was the question that needed to be answered and if this guy was as good as he obviosuly thought he was probably not. Luckily Zack was there to have JaK's back in this fight and wouldn't hesitate when the time came to finish this guy.

OT: If you guys don't get what I just had JaK do, just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8gx55nYsFc&feature=related <--- Haven't watched wrestling in a while so I've forgotten the name for some moves. I think it's called a handspring dropkick or sault. Basically it's the move flash did at 18 sec
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Malferus stood and listened as Zack would talk on and on. In reality Malferus really didn't pay much mind to it at all, instead he was busy thinking of how to take on the two "heroes". The minutes passed as Zack continued to rant on. In all those minutes, Malferus was just plotting his next move. He would then hear as Zack started to close his words with, "Come on and kill me monster!" Malferus would give a quick grin at his last words as his attention would get drawn to JaK now. His daring words would be heard as he then started to run towards Malferus. The time for words have now passed. It was time for each side to draw their weapons and get ready to battle. JaK's movements towards Malferus would in reality be coming at a very rapid pace, but in Malferus' eyes it would seem to be in slow motion. His eyes would follow as JaK tucked down into a handstand and then pushed forward, towards Malferus. Malferus took a deep breath.

(Mind)
"Time to do this."

Malferus would do the exact opposite of what you think he would do. Malferus would not go ahead and try to block JaK's move or even try to get out of the way of the move. Malferus would instead run straight in the direction of JaK's dropkick. Malferus would then jump over JaK at the last few seconds and use his hand to push himself off of JaK's chest to complete his mid-air front flip. As Malferus would come down to his landing, he grabbed two throwing knives from one of his pouches. He threw them both right towards Zack so that he could gauge out Zack's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Zack's grin widened as he watched his opponent, admiring Malferus's agility. While Zack, thanks to his magnetic abilities and powerful armor, was not lacking in the brute force department, this was not what he had been built for. He was a master of deflection, he was a Ghost, not a Marine. Zack specialized in retalliating against, in redirecting, his opponents blows, an expert in savage cunning. Making a tactical move, Zack decided to make his control over magnetic metals a nasty surprise for later and sidestepped as he deflected one blade with his own, allowing the other to pass harmlessly off into the night. Thanks to Zack's aim, Malferus now faced four opponents. Zack and Jak were the obvious ones, but Zack now had two nasty little surprises just waiting to bite deep into Malferus' back, to taste his blood. Now Zack just had to get one behind his opponent. Using the momentum he gained from his step, Zack dropped into a roll, leaping out into a tackle and drawing his pistol. He had rolled forward, a little to Malferus' left, but his tackle was at a bizarre angle, one that would miss by about a foot to the villian's right. In midair, Zack fired, not worried about hitting Jak while his concrete armor protected him, aiming off to Malferus' left. Zack was trying to hit the villian's shoulder, giving him little choice but to take the tackle, but even with a little magnetic help in the aiming department such a shot would be difficult. He just hoped it spooked Malferus enough to get him to dodge away from it.... and right into him, relying on the speed of the attack to keep his opponent from having time to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:32 am

"I missed!?"

JaK & Zack definitely had their opponent on the move at the moment. Although, he was very nimble, that was for sure! Sage himself couldn't believe almost how effortlessly he avoided his dropsault like a pro. acrobat with the timing of a speedster. As the boy continued to sail in the direction of his once confirmed target, Malferus. He would finally stop along the side of a brick wall located in the alley way, which just so happened to belong to the building the other rogue hero and Malferus had dropped down from earlier. Nearly the moment JaK had landed on the side of it and planned to lunge back towards Malferus, suddenly a spray of bullets would begin to whistle past his head. Keep in mind, this was all happening within fraction of seconds. So as soon as JaK made contact with the brick wall, instead of lunging towards his foe. He darted at an angle off the side of the wall and into a roll on the floor. Using his powerful leg muscles he avoided Zack's fire, but barely. In fact, he got nicked in the thigh by one of the bullets putting a chip in his concrete armor.

"Ey, Watch It!"

Is all he would say after tumbling across the floor, barely able to even pull off the maneuver he just made, much less land it perfectly. After rolling for a bit, the concrete Titan would finally come to a complete stop near the injured hero Malferus had been praying on. Upon further inspection, the bullet from Zack had not only chipped JaK's coating, but was actually still lodged in it; burning hot too.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Zack's attack would have easily been good enough to hit any other 'regular' villain. Any other villain would have easily tried to dodge the bullets and lose track of their first target, which was Zack, and then run into his attempt at a tackle. Lucky enough for Malferus he would not even have to dodge his foes move because he was not some pushover regular villain off the street. He was something that was more than your normal human, he was a meta-human. Malferus would look on as Zack dodged the knives that went at him and then made his rolling maneuver to the left. For a quick second Malferus wasn't sure where Zack was going to go with this until he made jump for a tackle and at the same time reached back for his pistol. Once his hand motioned for the pistol, Malferus almost instantly knew what was about to come after that. Malferus would put his left hand out in front of him and a wall of dark energy appears in front of him, a forcefield. This was not one of his full out forcefields though, it was just one to protect himself from the bullets. The forcefield did just that as the bullets hit the field and are deflected. Malferus would then look as Zack was diving onto Malferus right hand side. Malferus took this as his chance to throw in another strike. As Zack was in his mid-dive, he was just in distance for Malferus to give a good kick. So Malferus went and turned slightly so that he can wind back his right foot. Malferus went at an attempt to kick Zack in the abdomen.

(Mind)
"Try and dodge this one."

At this point in the fight Malferus was really not too impressed with the two boys. He wasn't going to judge so early in the fight just yet because they could still surprise him. The teamwork the two had probably wasn't the best seeing as Zack could care less if he hit JaK or not, but that could still improve as well. The night was still young and the battle ahead of the three was going to be a very long and tough hard fought battle.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Ooc: Oi, sorry 'bout my absence... It's a bit of a mess down here...

Ic: Zack laughed in savage joy as Malferus raised a shield to block. This was going to be fun. As Malferus' boot connected with his stomach, Zack whooped in laughter, almost drowning out the dull thud accompanied by a slight crunch. "Didn't do your homework eh baddie?" Zack chuckled as he slid to a halt, standing almost drunkenly. "Dida poor baby break his toe? Let's hope not eh? This fight is too fun to end so soon! Zack cracked his neck, toying with his pistol as he did so. "I got something of a shield of my own ya know, not quite as fancy lookin as yours but it gets the job done. You alright over there Sage? Maybe metal would be prefferable?" Zack laughed as if at some hidden joke before opening fire at Malferus once more, firing directly at him in order to get him to waste time raising a shield so Zack could close the distance and engage where he fought best: Cqc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Maybe metal was more preferable. JaK immediately got Zack's meaning from this; not only would metal be a better choice for stopping stray bullets, but it could also work towards a teamwork advantage for the two. While Malferus was distracted by bullet fire Sage would yank the hot lead out of his leg and tossed it aside while de-armoring then sprinted over to a dumpster in the dim moon lit alleyway and absorbed it's properties instead. Now a dumpster per say might not be able to take too much bullet fire if any at point blank range, but it would suffice for now. After the boy finished covering himself in the the dark turquoise metal JaK would utilize the enhanced strength that came with it to lift the garbage bin slowly over his head and then lunged it at their foe while his back was turned. It was an arched throw that was meant to crush the target rather than a straight fast ball one that would just knock Malferus back. Like JaK said, someone had a date with the reaper tonight and he wasn't into creepy dead entities.

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Malferus would feel the slight pain in his foot, but he would not show the emotion on his face. Now he learned that Zack was something more than just some regular teen. Now he knows that it is going to that much tougher now for him to take down these two. Malferus would see that Zack was getting ready for another strike. Malferus would bring up his smaller force field in front of him to block the bullets doing exactly as Zack wanted. Zack would close the distance between the two of them. Malferus was getting prepared to get up close and person with Zack, but then he heard something. A faint noise could be heard once Malferus would sound out the noise of the bullets. It was tough to hear, but he would be able to hear something whizzing through the air. It had to be something pretty heavy, but where was it coming from and who was it aimed at? Malferus would look up in the air and see a dumpster coming straight down to crush him. Malferus would think quickly of a tactic. It would just seem that time would slow down. Zack was coming at him and the bullets were hitting the force field one at a time. The dumpster was coming down onto the position that Malferus was at. The dumpster can be used as an advantage for Malferus after all. Malferus was able to see that the teamwork between JaK and Zack was lacking greatly. Maybe these two were great at fighting one on one, but as a team these two had little chemistry right now. Malferus would have no choice but to jump back out of the way of the dumpster so that when it would come down it would either hit Zack or stall him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Zack had seen Jak fight before. Hell, Zack had fought Jak before. Zack had seen the dumpster before the fight, and Zack knew his comrade well enough to guess what he would do with it. Zack wasn't surprised when Malferus leapt back, probably figuring Zack would be forced to deal with the giant steel box. Or perhaps a more appropriate word would be steel coffin. Jak hadn't hampered Zack by throwing a dumpster at him, he had given him a weapon, and Zack used this moment to reveal the first of several aces in his sleeve. Instead of landing on him, the dumpster changed direction in midair and launched away from Zack, flying to land on Malferus upside down, forming a solid metal cage which Zack, all thousand pounds of him, leapt on top of with surprising grace. His constant training after Shadow and Ben's deaths had paid off. His control over his powers had vastly increased, and the sewer system below provided the perfect anchor for him to push or pull himself around with. Landing on the dumpster, Zack laughed and raised his hands dramatically, pulling himself towards the sewers. Since there was no way he could move them, he was pulled down instead, and the dumpster began to crumple like an accordion under the tremendous magnetic forces Zack was applying to the top of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 pm

JaK smiled as he saw that Malferus was jumping out of the way. Little did he know JaK Sage had planned for both outcomes. He knew Zack's powers and that he would take control of the dumpster should it miss their foe. This was not their first teaming, rather their third or fourth now? There was the time with Hollowman and the time with Nazar as well as maybe one more event Sage couldn't think of. In any case, JaK's plan had worked for as Malferus moved Zack would send the bin crashing back down in his direction instead. Just in case he was able to escape his iron tomb JaK decided to approach the compressed dumpster while his fist radically enlarged. A new technique Zack had never seen him do before, but nonetheless would be perfect for knocking this perp back down should he get up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)    The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End for Someone (Open to JaK & Silent Night)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next